● General: It's all about depth, intensity and focus for you now, so you won't stand for anyone who wants to play games or give you anything less than their all -- and that goes for even the most casual encounters. Anyone who knows you will understand that you're not in a lighthearted mood as soon as they set eyes on you, but you might think about going easy on complete strangers. At least give them some warning before you let loose.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't pick sides in an interoffice battle. Office politics just take too much time and energy. Your best bet is to stay above the fray -- alliances may shift at any moment, and you may find yourself caught in the middle of something you'd rather stay out of.
● Finances: You're starting to explore life outside your comfort zone again. Now that things, in general, are opening up for you, financial opportunities should come along with it. Keep your emotions positive as you venture back out into the wide world.
● Love: Check that hottie out! No, really -- give them your full, undivided attention and take an objective look. Whether you're in person or online, you'll notice some telling stuff (good, bad, other) if you concentrate.
● General: You've always found intense people extremely interesting -- not to mention exciting. Someone who answers that description will be along shortly. Your job is to take your time getting to know them so that you'll know if they're just dangerous in the exciting way or dangerous in a truly dangerous way. The good news is that rushing you isn't an easy task, so you won't be pushed into anything you're not comfortable with.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Diplomacy always comes in handy when dealing with a demanding supervisor. If the word no isn't in their vocabulary, find a graceful way to finesse a difficult situation and sneak away from their pushy demands.
● Finances: You've learned not to take financial risks but you still haven't applied the lesson to other areas of your life. You're leaving yourself open to being burned, yet again. The phrase 'live and learn' doesn't seem to apply, though, because this risk is one of a kind.
● Love: Balance is everything at the moment and in particular, you'll look and feel your best if you find the happy medium between vegging out and running around frantically. Plan to socialize, exercise and rest accordingly.
● General: Do your homework before you make a decision. Secrets are definitely in the air -- secrets of all kinds. A coworker who's been putting out some rather mysterious signals lately will have you wondering what they're up to. If you've known them for a long time and you tend to trust them, don't get carried away -- especially if you don't have all the facts. If you're not quite sure about them, based on past history, you still shouldn't make rash judgments.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your desk and office are long overdue for a search-and-destroy mission. If it's been awhile since you cleaned, tidied and organized, it's time to get to it. Clear out the junk and send those emails you've been putting off. You'll be surprised how much better you feel.
● Finances: You wish you had some partners to help you out of this mess, but you should be thanking your lucky stars you are in this one alone. Partners would only bring you to a deeper level of mud to dig your way out of. Be happy you're not dealing with those kinds of extremes.
● Love: Sexy and smart -- it's a winning combination and you've got it big-time right now if the stars have their say. Put yourself in situations where you can show off both that big brain and the rest of your assets, too.
● General: You're fascinated -- no doubt about it. You're so intrigued, in fact, that you can't believe you've never made an effort to get to know this person before. If this is someone you want to know even better, don't let the evening come to an end. If anyone can sweet talk their way into an extended conversation, it's you. And you're also an expert at putting others at ease. In just a couple of hours, you'll have them telling you their entire life story.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Things really aren't as difficult as you make them out to be, especially your relationship with management. Suddenly, you're speaking your boss's language. They're saying yes to every proposal. Who knew it could be so easy?
● Finances: You want to rush out and find someone to socialize with but you're better off on your own today. You need to do something for yourself, with no distractions. Other people's needs will just drain you, both emotionally and financially.
● Love: A potential partner has a different point of view than you do and there may be a sticking point or two. Is this a blessing or a curse? Don't jump to conclusions either way -- a little more time will tell.
● General: For some darned reason, whenever there's a problem within your family, everyone comes to you to solve it. And you don't mind. Truth be told, you kind of like it, and you know you're good at it. But at this particular moment in time, you're not thrilled about the position you've been put in -- and the responsibility you've been given shows no signs of letting up. Do what you can, then excuse yourself. Helping is one thing, but enabling is quite another.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your thriftiness will show up in the company's bottom line, and you know when a deal is too good to be true. You aren't fooled by a client's flashy promise, so don't waste their time or your time listening to their pitch.
● Finances: You don't need money to ramp up the romance. You can take it up a notch by spending your emotional capital, and you have quite a bit saved up. Let yourself admit how invested you are in a certain relationship. The results are like pure gold.
● Love: Have you got the entire world hypnotized? Kinda seems like it, the way people just nod and smile and agree wholeheartedly with whatever you say. Hmm -- this could make for some very positive romantic developments!
● General: You're just not good at holding your tongue, especially when you feel that clearing the air is important. When you've absolutely got to let someone in on a secret, you'll say that too. At the moment, you have an awful lot to share -- and even if you don't, the look on your face will tell the story. So why hold it back? Let everyone know what's on your mind.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's time to quit hemming and hawing and start taking action. You may find your boss unusually receptive to crazy ideas and outlandish projects, so if you've been waiting for the right opportunity to launch your pitch, now's your chance.
● Finances: You want to get out there and have fun today, but you have too many obligations to enjoy yourself even if you let yourself off the hook. You have a way of forcing yourself to do the right thing that will some day win you a big payback. For now, just knowing you put your family responsibilities first is its own reward.
● Love: If you're on the fence about a certain someone or situation, the stars suggest you stay up there a bit longer and suss out both sides a bit more. Give it a little time and you'll know which side to come down on.
● General: You need to take stock of what's going on in your life. You need to figure out what's important to you and what's not -- and you'll put your heart and soul into it. The good news is that your sweetheart or a trusted friend is more than willing to talk with you about it, and they'll have just the perspective you need. All you have to do is call that all-important meeting.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Ration your time carefully, or you could find yourself scrambling to catch up later when a barrage of phone calls and emails proves distracting. Instead of picking through your calls and messages throughout the day, designate one block of time to respond.
● Finances: You have enough projects to keep you busy without having to drum up something to do. The only exploring you should be doing is in your head. Your intellect can lead you to amazing places if you let yourself get lost in it.
● Love: Flirt much? You just might have a crush on the whole world now and it's very likely entirely reciprocated. Have fun and let people know in fun little ways how much you like them. It's a sweet cycle to get going.
● General: If there's any way at all for you to pull a disappearing act, this would be a fine time to do it -- especially if you have a partner in crime to hibernate with, which you most certainly do. You don't have to advertise it either. You know exactly who to call. You're in the mood for secrets, mysteries and the kind of people who are as tough to crack as a safe without a combination.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You're on fire today, so don't keep it a secret. You have a good feeling about this latest proposal, and rightly so. Share your ideas with someone who's in a position to make them happen sooner rather than later.
● Finances: You've changed for the better, but some of your impulses still need reigning in -- especially when it comes to money. Don't whip out your wallet the first time your arm jerks in that direction. Only spend money on things that are well thought out.
● Love: If you don't feel like taking a proactive approach in a romantic situation, let it lie. You'll know when the timing's right to be a move-maker. Meanwhile, you might be surprised who comes to you.
● General: Here they come -- that crowd of admirers you've been trying your best to duck out on. You're still not in the mood to mingle much, and it will be extremely tough to talk you into it. But if you have to come out of hibernation to deal with the fans (also known as your best friends and closest family members), do your best to be pleasant. After all, they've invested a lot of time and energy into being there for you in the past.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Keep your head down and focus on busywork until the air clears. Political garbage at the office is seriously ruffling some feathers right now, and emotions are raw. Be sensitive and don't ask for any favors for at least a few days.
● Finances: You can observe what's going on around you with the confidence of having lived through it already. You've learned your lessons, but don't bother passing them along unless you're asked. Some things people just have to find out for themselves.
● Love: You've got a pretty great vibe going and making new friends is a snap. And who knows -- a friendship can grow, or you never know who they might know. Expand your circle and your love life will follow!
● General: You're officially off duty now. And after everything you've been doing lately, even someone as hardworking and diligent as you are wouldn't be able to think of a single reason why you shouldn't be entitled to some serious, guilt-free time off. Now that you've actually been given a chance to sit back and relax, don't mess around. Do it up right. Get yourself a few movies, a pizza and some ice cream -- oh, and company. You'll probably want company.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Career advancement is yours if you want it, now that you have solid ground to stand on. Finally, things are really taking off for you. You're the person to know around here -- so get the word out and keep your office door open.
● Finances: It seems to an outsider that you have as much chance of achieving your goals as you do of making it to another planet. But you know better than they do. Getting to where you want to be is as simple as going from Point A to Point B -- and then some.
● Love: Your work life may be more productive (not to mention satisfying) than your personal life at the moment. But put some effort into the love department and you'll get quality results there, too.
● General: Every now and then, someone does a favor for you -- someone you not only didn't ask or expect to ask, but someone you least expect to do anything selfless. You'll be totally amazed at what happens now and at who's going to do that favor for you, but sit tight. If it happens to be an authority figure, you'll be able to repay him or her in short order.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Clarity in communication is crucial right now -- it's too easy for others to misunderstand you. Whenever possible, opt for face-to-face contact. Texts and emails are too open to misinterpretation and can be taken out of context.
● Finances: Your thoughts are anything but boring. Things can get downright mind blowing when you let them. Just going over your finances and how you got here is enough to take your breath away. You're finally getting some insight into your situation.
● Love: Opposites really can attract, or at least make for some hot debate. Try going somewhere you'd normally avoid for an experience you don't think you're into -- whether it's punk rock or opera -- and talk to the fans.
● General: You've never been afraid to put some distance between you and a problem that just won't be solved. You don't do it often, but when you've tried your best for a long time and not gotten anywhere, you're smart enough to know that a change of scenery can work wonders. So now that you've decided you're just about done putting all your energy into what's beginning to look like a no-win situation, isn't it time for a trip? Just a quick one?
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Tact is everything, especially now. Everyone's temper is hot and dry -- light a match and the collective consciousness will go up in flames. Your critical eye may get you in hot water if you don't temper your critique with a little charm.
● Finances: You need to keep your eyes open today because you have too much at stake to simply count on luck being with you. Paying attention is a must. When you feel yourself nodding off inside, it's time to pack up your toys and go home.
● Love: It's all about balance now -- balance between work and play, self and others, friendship and romance. Be proactive about setting your priorities and get some great people in on your balancing act, too.