● General: That new, interesting person you've been told to expect shortly? How does today sound? Good? Great. Now, for the preparations: First, drag everything you haven't worn in forever out of your closet -- because you haven't been in the mood to wear something different -- and choose something. You're fishing for interesting, right? So dress interestingly. Next, last and most importantly: Be prepared for a 'coincidental' meeting.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't be surprised if you go up against some serious subliminal heavy business right now. The mood outside the office is light and sunny, but inside, it's like a witch's coven. Ignore the negativity and mind your own business.
● Finances: Your drive for success has been disconnected. In fact, you have no drive whatsoever. A day in front of the TV is your idea of exertion. As long as you don't have a slow leak of money, there is no reason to feel guilty for not being productive.
● Love: Don't force anything romantic right now. Leave yourself an emergency exit just in case things burst into flames. Poke around in the embers without throwing any gas on the fire -- remember, safety first.
● General: On the one hand, you're totally engrossed in your work -- for totally professional reasons. On the other hand, there's a certain authority figure that's been on your mind lately, for totally unprofessional reasons. Well, now. Isn't this interesting? There's only one thing to do: your job. Do it well, and do it thoroughly. And if you really have to ask an awful lot of extremely detailed questions every four or five minutes, just to make sure you're doing everything exactly right, of course -- well, hey, that's just the way it is.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Spend a few moments at the beginning of the day to review your personal and professional objectives for the end of this week and into next. You don't take enough opportunities to assess where you're going in this life -- it's time to do it more often.
● Finances: You don't need a deep understanding of life to feel like you are wise. All you need to do is be alive. You feel like there is nothing you can't understand if you put your mind to it. You may not put your mind to it today, but that doesn't detract from feeling enlightened.
● Love: The message is in the method. Does this situation call for a face-to-face conversation, or will a text or email do the trick? Don't be afraid to pick up the phone. As long as you keep your side of the street clean, you're golden.
● General: Sitting still has always been a challenge for you. But at the moment, it's going to be darned near impossible. Why fight it? You need a change of scenery. It's steamy outside and there's someone you'd like to spend some time with -- some well-earned time. Whether it's a friend you need to catch up with, a sweetheart you need some quality time alone with, or a group of family members you know you can pull together, just do it. Get the show on the road.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Budget cuts are inevitable, so if you've never had to cut back before, make an adventure of it -- consider it a foray into unknown fields. You would love to splurge, but you have to be more calculating than usual right now.
● Finances: You're not sure what the right course of action is but there is no one right way to spend your day. You have to try one thing and then another before knowing for sure. So don't agonize unnecessarily over plans.
● Love: You're headed for a fantastic day. Don't hold back. Leap into your life with zest and vigor. This is the best time to overcome procrastination and tackle a long-planned project. The stars will make sure you get off on the right foot.
● General: Intimacy is the name of the game now -- and you, of course, being the emotional, sensitive creature you are -- won't mind a bit. Since you're so good at spoiling the ones you love, there's an excellent chance that you won't hear any arguments when you suggest to a certain someone that you two start the weekend early -- especially since they've probably been waiting for you to wake up and make your move for some time now.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Take your awe and delight to higher levels but be extra cautious around anything you're unsure of. Emotional intensity doesn't have to signal imminent upheaval. In fact, it's a great time to welcome a change of pace.
● Finances: Problems at home are getting as extreme as problems with your finances. And as hard as it is to imagine, they are even more complicated and time-consuming to fix. The only thing you can do to minimize the damage is to be as clear as possible when communicating.
● Love: This whole thing that came about as a whim has worked out nicely for you. Expect another off-the-cuff situation sometime today. Remember: Don't over think it. Just follow your gut and go with the flow.
● General: The way the heavens are arranged at the moment can mean only one of two things for you: an existing relationship will become far more intimate or a new relationship will take off like a speeding bullet, aimed directly at both your hearts -- and libidos. Either way, you'll have to excuse the rest of the world and sneak off to your little love shack.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If you take a look around your office, you'll see there are no more deep issues to be dealt right now. Nurturing your family is your top priority now and you can't do it from afar -- so if you can, leave the office early today.
● Finances: Arrogance is not all bad. You can pull off some amazing things with the right dose of chutzpah. As long as you keep things in perspective your enthusiasm shouldn't damage the way others see you, or your own sense of self-respect, either.
● Love: The stars support organization right now. Even you must admit, your life's a little scattered. Start by updating your online profile, and then tackle that pile of mail on the counter. You'll feel great when it's done.
● General: You have a policy -- a personal rule -- about dating coworkers. You tend to avoid it. Period. There are times, however, in the life of every rule, when exceptions need to be made -- and one of those exceptions recently walked by. While you were trying to concentrate on your job, too. Well, first of all, everyone knows that rules were made to be broken. And wouldn't it be nice to have an easy conversation icebreaker on tap, once you actually sit down to lunch? Or dinner? Or drinks at your place? Sure it would.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Leave all of your more calculating, common-sense ways in the office when you close the door for the day. Your emotions are your driving force right now, and your intuition is even stronger. Take advantage of it!
● Finances: Meeting someone new is always a healthy ambition, as long as you keep your priorities straight. You don't want to start chasing a pot of gold at the end of any old rainbow you see. Remember that most promises are empty ones.
● Love: Don't be afraid to assert yourself today. If you want to know where you stand with a certain person, ask them. You're too effervescent and vivacious to let anyone undermine your confidence.
● General: This is just one of those days when it's good to be you, no matter how you shake it. That will go double if the person you've spent so much time thinking about -- okay, and planning, scheming and timing things just right to bump into them -- happens to be cooperative and clever enough to pick up on those signals and show up when they're supposed to. Bet they will.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Unless you're particularly crafty, you'll have to adjust your budget accordingly. Face it, money changes hands whether you're paying attention or not. You don't have to go too deep, but don't be stingy.
● Finances: Your flush times are further and further behind you. Soon they will be but a speck on the horizon. That's fine, actually, because your nostalgia is keeping you from succeeding in the present. The less you see of your former glory, the better.
● Love: Everyone's chomping at the bit to go home, but not all's well at the office. If some late-breaking drama unfolds, stay out of it. You don't want bitter feelings and negative energy following you afterward.
● General: Romance, extravagance, and nothing but the best -- especially when it comes to seducing a certain someone like they've never been seduced before. That's your mission, and no one needs to ask you if you're willing to accept it. You've been carrying on this behind-the-scenes infatuation for far too long, anyway. It's time to get this show on the road.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If the next few days stretching in front of you seem dismal, it's time to pick up the phone, call some fun people and get out of the office. Muster some self-confidence, then watch your social gauge move up -- you just need a little mental stimulation.
● Finances: It takes all the willpower you have to keep yourself from arguing with those around you. Getting along with others still pays off big time, so force yourself to be polite. Remind yourself how much is at stake. Bite your tongue if you have to.
● Love: You aspire to reach a new goal -- either spiritually, emotionally or both. Explore ideas out of your comfort zone. Don't be afraid to try yoga, meditation, even therapy. Keep an open mind and the opportunities will come your way.
● General: Words have always been your specialty -- but today's astrological additives will actually intensify your already enviable talents in that department. If you have an apology to accept or deliver, an emotion you just can't keep inside any longer, or something you've been waiting to say until the moment was right -- well, clear your throat. The moment is officially, astrologically right. It couldn't be any better if you'd set it up yourself.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You may want to be alone today, and who can blame you? This season has been so far a socially and professionally intense time for you. Even ten minutes to yourself can be the shot in the arm you need to face the rest of the week.
● Finances: You've been so focused on money that you've lost sight of all the other valuable things life has to offer. An entire universe of art is behind a single closed door. Open it and your life will be enriched. Ignore it and you will remain impoverished, no matter how much money you earn.
● Love: This situation in front of you could be the greatest opportunity ever or a half-baked scheme. The outcome depends on your approach and attention to detail. If something resonates your instinct negatively, back out immediately.
● General: You're in the mood to shop, big time, and to buy whatever it is you're absolutely sure no one else has -- or, at the very least, no one you know. Before you whip out that plastic, though, think about this one thing: If you really want to be different, why not put your credit cards and your checkbook away and redo something you own -- in your very own way. Invest in some paint and a couple of stencils. You might end up with a profitable part-time business.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: What gives? Everyone's acting as if they had way too much to do. Obviously, nobody's interested in stepping up to the social plate, so it's your responsibility to get this party started. Why not plan an office potluck come Friday?
● Finances: You don't have the stamina to go on. That is until you see how well your little plan is working. That gives you a renewed sense of optimism and excitement to tackle your goals. Your bottom line will impress others, but more importantly, it will impress you.
● Love: A close relationship just isn't what it seems. Something heavy and intense might be going on under the surface, so pay attention to the nuances. Read between the lines and uncover the message.
● General: All those rumors about your sign being cold, aloof and detached? Untrue. Totally untrue. The stuff about your being objective, impartial and incapable of prejudice? Absolutely true. You're about to prove all that and more to anyone who's willing to listen, and even to some who aren't. You're in the mood for romance, and while your style of wooing doesn't usually involve a Hallmark card or a dozen roses, whomever you're working your magic on won't soon forget it.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: The big push has ended, that project is over and things have finally settled down. Phew -- you thought it'd never end. Now that you have some time on your hands, try to make yourself socially useful.
● Finances: No one is putting any restrictions on you other than yourself. You control the purse strings, but are you willing to take on all the burdens involved with that responsibility? If not, hand your wallet to someone else for the day.
● Love: Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone today. Arrange a date with that exotic certain someone or hit the new hot spot. Just remember, you're not committed to anything. That's the great thing about being you.
● General: It's fine astrological weather to be you -- but no one has to tell you that, do they? Your dearest of dears have confided in you, and you've shared your own secrets with them, too. It's not the intrigue that has you so mesmerized -- not exactly. Although, honestly, that does appeal to you. More than anything, what you're so enjoying is the intimacy you've allowed yourself to give and to receive -- and the warmth of those post-conversation hugs aren't too hard to take, either.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Everything seems sort of fuzzy and complicated right now. Make sure that's because of a convoluted business deal and not your social calendar. But whatever the reason, don't sign any legal documents until things are clearer.
● Finances: You're helping people around you by modeling responsible spending. Pretend you have an audience every minute of the day, even when you don't. It will help you control your own finances.
● Love: You have a message on your cell. It's from that certain someone, but don't respond right away. Let the suspense build while the good energy flows through you. By the end of the day, you're filled with passion and a ready-for-anything attitude.