● General: If you're at work, hold an impromptu brainstorming session. If you're going out on the town tonight, call everyone you know. Your independent streak may want to be alone, but you'll flourish with others right now, and you'll even end up enjoying it. Don't think, 'Too many cooks spoil the broth.' Instead, think, 'Many hands make light work -- and more fun.' You'll enjoy your solo time all the more afterward.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It might be hard for you to cope with the avalanche of details that recently buried you and your team, but if you can find focus and stay persistent over the next several days, you will eventually dig your way out.
● Finances: If you've been going full speed ahead, it may be too late to stop on a dime. Besides, no matter how hard you step on the brakes, you just can't stop time from marching on anyway. A looming deadline will get you one way or the other. Just try to keep your head on your shoulders and your feet on the ground.
● Love: If your life were an action hero movie, today would be the day the action hero(ine) saves a romantic interest from the grips of something very frightening. Then they kiss!
● General: Change is in the air, and while you're traditionally opposed to anything drastic, there are options for something different now that you'll find rather toothsome. Try giving a new friend a chance, seeking out some fresh challenges at work, signing up to volunteer or doing some research about your next trip. In with the new doesn't have to necessarily mean out with the old, you know.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You and your clients are feeling quite sympathetic, and you should be able to get a better sense of their needs by sharing some social time with them. Your charm will carry you far.
● Finances: You're seeing things as if you're standing at the bottom of a high wall. You'll soon be on the other side. For the brief moment you're on top, be sure to take in the view. You can learn a lot by your finances from that perspective, but you have to be alert enough not to let the moment pass.
● Love: There are days when you just want to put all your emotional chips on the number 8 (or 22, or whatever number you like best) and let the wheel of romance spin. Hold on to your chips today.
● General: Sure, the allure of the couch is strong, but how much fun can a potato actually have? If you really, truly must stay in, call up some of your favorite people to come over and play board games, concoct new beverages, make fancy snacks or just watch a thought-provoking film and have an interesting discussion afterward. Of course, if you actually venture out in the world, your fun quotient increases exponentially. It's up to you!
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Get some good advice on the financial situation you are facing. Look far and wide for voices you can trust, even those whom you might not think of as being especially savvy about money.
● Finances: Things will just get more confusing before they become clear. Even though you've been through this same cycle again and again, you always wonder if this is the year you'll be pulled into the quicksand of confusion and delays. Keep attempting to muddle along.
● Love: Whether you're teaming up for a round of table tennis or going at it as doubles on the foosball table, you and the one you'd like to love partner up today. Point for you!
● General: The intersection of work and romance is a hazardous one -- you've seen the crashes and the not-so-unwitting accident victims staggering away afterward. Of course, one can't help but rubberneck, and getting yourself involved has its unavoidable appeal. If you're going to mix work and pleasure, do it with all due care, taking into consideration that it's a potentially explosive combination. Then again, some explosions are the good kind!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Look away from the big picture for a while and focus all of your attention on the small details that comprise it. You will be able to find some errors and problems that are easily fixed.
● Finances: You're well aware that you have something important to deal with. Putting it off is causing more tension than it's worth. It's just getting in the way of your personal and social life. Wouldn't you rather know, one way or the other? It's time to dig in and face the dreaded bottom line.
● Love: Just because 'service' ends with 'vice' doesn't mean you should abhor it! On the contrary, doing a service for somebody is a good thing. And you need a little of both -- service and vice -- for a really good romance.
● General: Your social calendar is about to undergo a pretty serious sea change. The forecast: even more parties, even more romance and even more fun! And the intrigue, complications and challenges that come along with the territory are just the kind of problems you're a genius at solving. Schedule a weekend away now, while you can block out some time, and catch up with some friends while you have time for a nice, long chat that's relatively uninterrupted by call waiting.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Most likely you will be feeling the need to take time for yourself. It's important that you not spend every waking moment on stage, so give yourself the space to process recent events.
● Finances: You can't convince anyone of anything. Only the numbers can do that for you, so don't bore anyone explaining how healthy and robust your financial future will be. Set yourself and your ego aside and present the facts for what they are.
● Love: Romance is your key word today, you lucky son (or daughter) of-a-gun. Whether it's a rescue on the Wells Fargo Express or something a little more modern, you're in for action!
● General: Nesting might sound more appealing than going out at the moment, but that doesn't necessarily mean you want to be alone. How about sharing that nest? Birds of a feather flock together. Make a date with your sweetheart if you have one or invite a group of friends to do some of your favorite things. Making some food is always a good start -- with your organizational abilities, following a new recipe for a fancy hors d'oeuvre is a snap. From there, games or movies or reading aloud are just a few options to start the fun.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You are really far ahead of the game, whether you know it or not. It's a great time just to tidy up and make your space comfortable while your family or team catches up with you.
● Finances: All you can think of is fun and romance, but you have much more pressing matters you should be putting your mind to. Luckily for you, you're mature enough to get down to business without too much effort. Remind yourself that your definition of a good day contains financial success, not just excess.
● Love: Sometimes you treat that old marathon called love like it's a sprint. You're panting and sweating and making for the finish line. Today, slow it down, stretch it out, and remember: You don't want to hurt yourself!
● General: What goes around comes around, and you can expect a little activity in the realm of your karma right about now. If you're called on to lend a hand to a friend, your boss, or even a stranger, do it graciously. Put some good energy out there, and you can be sure that eventually it'll come back to you. At the same time, know when to say when if someone's being overly demanding.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your social skills are customarily impeccable, but right now they're out of this world. Find opportunities to mix it up with customers and you'll win them over with ease -- or chat up the boss and see what happens.
● Finances: You're momentarily longing for the old days, when life and all the forms that went with it were simpler. But you're forgetting about all the old issues that went along with your former life as you take your stroll down memory lane. Be thankful for all the ground you've gained, even if it is more work to maintain.
● Love: Life is one big explorer's journey, you know. No matter how thoroughly you think you've got a situation mapped, there's always something new. It keeps things -- like love -- interesting!
● General: Someone may have some advice for you now, whether you're asking for it or not. It could be your mentor at work, a friend weighing in on your love life or a complete stranger offering random words of wisdom. Listen with care but don't feel like you're beholden to respond -- or decide whether you're going to act on it.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's a good time for you to plan ahead. Your information network is running smoothly, and you can rely on the people you know well to keep you abreast of all the latest developments.
● Finances: Your only ambition is to make it through the next week or two. It's too late for self-control on one level, but more immediately, you'll need all the self-control you can muster just to survive the suspense and anxiety. Make staying cool your priority. Come up with a Plan B to ensure you can pull it off.
● Love: You know what they say about getting caught up in the moment: It happens. It's fine. It can even be good. The really important thing for you and whoever you're with is to keep it safe.
● General: All of your amazing, unique qualities are amped up by the stars right now -- your penchant for philosophy, your love of all things freewheeling, your broadness of mind, your generosity and optimism, and even more. Taking a gamble is exactly your kind of fun, and you'll amuse the heck out of everyone around you while you do it. Watch out, though, for one delicate soul who might find your bluntness shocking.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Even though it's off hours, it's a great day for working. You will be filled with positive energy and able to share your momentum with anyone you come into contact with. Expect lots of good feedback.
● Finances: You will get from point A to point B in the most direct manner possible, like it or not. That's because time is more important than direction in getting there. Don't do any shopping along the way and you should be fine by the time you and your money ultimately arrive.
● Love: A friendship could take a very romantic turn today. One minute you two are just buddies checking out the frozen food section and exchanging tips for pea casserole surprise. The next minute the two of you are defrosting the whole darn aisle!
● General: It's not often that you're tempted to throw your trademark caution to the proverbial winds, but the stars say it may very well happen now. Perhaps it's taking a big risk professionally that seems alluring, or maybe someone's extremely tempting in the love department. Being impetuous once in a while isn't necessarily a bad thing -- just make sure you'll come out of this with your ethics intact.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Go online or get on the phone and get the facts you need, even if you're off hours. You will probably have to rouse people from far away to get it all together. Don't worry if it takes all day -- you need it.
● Finances: Your biggest accomplishment of the next week and a half will be making it through the next week and a half. It's a lot harder than it sounds to an outsider. That's because both you and your finances are more complicated than most. It's not easy being a hothouse flower. Sigh.
● Love: Idealistic is good. Idealizing the person you think you'd very much like to smooch could be bad, if you take it too far. Remember: People are only human. Even people you have a crush on.
● General: A boundary is being blurred, and with your powers of imagination, you can see how this could lead to an interesting transformation. Sometimes, however, blurriness is less indicative of intriguing possibilities and more indicative of simply a mess. Engage your intellect as well as those creative powers (and that wishful thinking) before you take any particular steps. Your intuition, as well, has something to say about this if you listen to it on a deeper level.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You are not on the same page as some of your peers, and you should take pains to make sure you at least can tell where they're coming from. Right now you are in a good position to hold your own.
● Finances: You allowed yourself to flail around without discipline or a plan, and now it's time to face the consequences. Nothing you do will help you avoid the inevitable. Knowing you're in good company is your only consolation.
● Love: Today, organize something -- a boating trip, a bird watching expedition, whatever. You'll have a great time, and if you're lucky and not too hung up on it, you could fall in love.
● General: Hey, you can be as wild at heart as the next person. So it's less frequent and expressed with a little more subtlety; it's still a part of your overall thing. The way you're feeling right now is pretty darn out there -- expect an uncontrollable urge or two to sneak up on you. Flirtation may be part of the equation, so if you have a sweetheart, let them know they're still the apple of your eye, even if you're working the room. If you're on the prowl, well, look out, world!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You're too hard on yourself, and now it's starting to spill over into your relationships with your peers. Try to lower the bar just a bit for everyone, but most especially for yourself.
● Finances: You're starting to feel your purpose in life is only to feed others. That may not be the case, depending on your perspective for the day, but it's true that everyone is part of the food chain. There are no exceptions to the rule. Even your most powerful friends whom you count on to pull strings are subject to the laws of nature.
● Love: If someone really wants to go out with you but you can't shake a 'creepy' vibe, just say no. If they react graciously, give them another chance. Unless your gut just keeps saying 'no way.'