● General: What's all the fussing and fighting about? You bring your much-needed sense of calm to the center of a fracas. Frankly, some people just enjoy getting in a tizzy -- which is fine for them, but not so fun for the people who have to deal with them on a regular basis. Fortunately, you're ready to step in and save the day with a sense of perspective and a can-do attitude that makes mincemeat out of some mountainous tasks.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Help your peers develop systems for handling workflow today. Your mindset is perfect for organizing your forces or your personal workspace so that future challenges can be headed off or rerouted with ease.
● Finances: You're not clear what you should be doing, but that's not a real problem for you right now. Until things gel, doing as little as possible is actually your best bet. So hang in there, even if it feels like the suspense is killing you.
● Love: Your people skills may be tested today. Use this opportunity to get to know new people a little better. Listen and chat with genuine interest. Don't let differing opinions get in the way of a budding friendship.
● General: A certain amount of frustration may be present in your life right now, much as you would like to avoid it. Try to work solo as much as possible to duck any negative energy around you. You can actually turn this sense of discontent to your advantage -- a situation that is using your last nerve as a jump rope might just force you to find a solution. Direct your formidable resources toward this, and you'll be sitting pretty in no time.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: The battle of wills raging right now might last longer than usual, and if you can draw it out long enough you will force a positive compromise. You will find yourself resisting change that seems far too radical for the time.
● Finances: No matter how close you are to your friends, some problems are best kept to yourself today. Money issues should only be discussed with those involved. Although your usual confidants may be understanding if you spill, you'll find yourself wishing you could put the toothpaste back in the tube.
● Love: Your nature could be in direct conflict with an outrageous person today. Instead of getting into an awkward shouting match, write down all your frustrations to look at a later date when you are calmer.
● General: Recent events have you feeling like you're walking on a tightrope, and you're troubled about how, exactly, you're supposed to make it through. Remain calm and remember to be open to possibilities instead of tightening up in fear, and you'll have an epiphany that will result in a much-needed upsurge of courage right when you need it. Funny how the universe works that way -- many times you get what you need right when you need it.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your hours at work are best spent considering the future. Now is a great time for you and your team to engage in some deep, long-term strategic planning and thinking. Block out a good-sized chunk of time with them for a brainstorming session soon.
● Finances: Your finances are a bit fuzzy. Even your daydreams aren't clear. You're not sure if you want to win the lottery, be saved by the rich and famous or pull yourself up by your bootstraps. That's okay, though, because there is no urgency today. Let yourself get creative.
● Love: Being intellectual doesn't mean you have to act like a snob. Being smart can be sexy when you show off your knowledge in a non know-it-all way. Share a crossword or play strip trivia. Give your genius status the sexy slant it deserves.
● General: There's no harm in indulging in a few harmless illusions -- unless all that fantasizing is keeping you from looking at events that are happening right in front of your eyes. It might be the time to yank yourself out of fantasyland and plant your feet firmly in reality. The longer you put off dealing with the situation, the more frustrating it will become. So for now, put those daydreams aside and deal with reality. Make it a priority.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It might seem as if everyone around you is operating under a very different set of assumptions, which means you'll have to keep checking to make sure you're on the same page. This will make teamwork harder than usual.
● Finances: You could earn a lot of money if you could harness all of your good energy. Unfortunately, you'll waste a lot of it daydreaming or idly chit chatting. That's a perfectly good way to spend the day, though. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day.
● Love: Knowing the light in others helps you to keep a positive perspective in even the bleakest of moments. It's easy to get bogged down in negativity when things aren't going your way. But understanding that everyone has the potential for goodness will get you through the worst.
● General: Straight answers may be hard to come by right now, especially if the questions themselves are as complicated and twisty as any maze. Clearly, the astrological lesson here is that you need to learn how to make up your own mind. Get a little clarity and focus on what you want the outcome of the situation to be, then make your decisions and stand behind them. Once your colleagues and friends see what a success you can be, they'll be coming to you for advice.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your adaptability will make all the difference today. You will find that one size does not fit all as different customers or colleagues with different needs parade past you, each demanding a new approach.
● Finances: You're not taken in by frivolous offers. If it looks like a quick return, you're not interested. You've already learned the hard way that not everything that glitters is gold, and you have no interest in playing the fool again.
● Love: Be adaptable when it comes to unexpected obstacles in your love life. Nothing in life runs smoothly, why should matters of the heart work any differently? Go with the flow and try not to resist change when it surfaces.
● General: Making mistakes is normal, so please, no beating yourself up for something that was an absolutely understandable misunderstanding. Nobody's perfect, and what's more, nobody should be -- otherwise, how would you ever get to have any fun in life? In the end, you may find that it wasn't actually much of a mistake at all -- instead, it was more of a detour that took you on a surprisingly enriching and delightful path.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You can -- and must -- adapt to circumstances that will keep changing throughout the workday. Business as usual might return as early as tomorrow, but for now, you need to mix it up.
● Finances: People around you aren't as organized with their money as you are. On the other hand, no one is as organized as you are when it comes to your money. Get used to that fact once and for all instead of letting it annoy you. Thankfully it's not a waste of anyone's money but their own.
● Love: Today you may find order in chaos. Sometimes we see solutions to nagging issues thanks to a hodgepodge of ideas. Be inspired by the whirlwind of activity around you. Let your mind wander to the answer you seek.
● General: Before your friends and neighbors file a missing persons report, reassure them that you're still here -- you just need some time to yourself to tackle a few weighty matters before they get even bigger. They should understand and be more than willing to let you have your privacy. There may be one or two needy people in your life who keep pestering you for some attention, but tell them firmly that now is not a good time for their shenanigans.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It is easier than ever to see what people need and how to get it to them. You'll be able to help clients who are lost in the woods and coworkers who have hit a wall -- don't hesitate to lend a hand.
● Finances: You understand others and their spending habits all too well. But bringing up the tired old subject is simply a waste of time. Remember not to give advice unless asked. Your words of wisdom would only fall on deaf ears anyway.
● Love: Getting along well with others is easy for you today. Your rapport is especially good with a current crush. Give your flirting skills a workout and see where it might lead. You never know when a deeper connection is right around the corner.
● General: You're a firm believer that two heads are better than one, so put your money where your mouth is. The stars present you with someone out of your usual comfort zone -- someone a little brash, a little zany -- who's just what the doctor ordered. Your collaboration won't be peaceful, but it will be unusually fruitful and creative. If you question the wisdom of the relationship, don't worry. It will enrich both of you and help you achieve remarkable things.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If you hold your own you can convert at least one person to your side today. You'll need all the allies you can get when different ideas about how to proceed in the short term turn the workplace into an intellectual battle zone.
● Finances: Your day isn't exactly a dream come true, but then again, if it were you'd be out of a good place to retreat to when the going gets tough. You get to curl up in your favorite fantasy today. It goes without saying it involves money and lots of it.
● Love: Unexpected outbursts could end up making you look childish to someone new. Think before speaking, especially in a heated discussion. Your passionate views will only impress your crush if you remain calm, cool and collected.
● General: 'Expect the unexpected' is your current mantra, and a very wise one at that. Some conflicting celestial energies cause a hoopla that needs your wise and discerning eye. These energies aren't all just doom and gloom, however -- they're also bringing about some pretty significant (and welcome) life changes. Get your financial ducks in a row before the shakedown begins, and you'll be sitting pretty.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You are in the right frame of mind to connect over long distances. Reach out to associates who are too far away to meet with personally, even if you're separated by hundreds or thousands of miles.
● Finances: Listening to others chew the fat may feel like a waste of time or money but it's not. Everyone around you is like a mirror reflecting something important back at you. Even the most unlikely of stories is an apt metaphor for something going on in your own life. Listen carefully.
● Love: It's easy to impress others when you stop acting like the ultimate entertainer and just be yourself. There's no need for extra theatrics when your own personality is intriguing enough. Let your true self shine.
● General: You have a wonderful chance to revamp your image from the outer details to the inner. That goes double when it comes to matters financial. Keep a close eye on your wallet now. The same impulses that lead you to make change easily might also lead you to spending money foolishly. If your credit cards are talking to you, maybe it's time to cut them up or lock them away.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your flexibility will be the difference between a so-so day and a big success, so stay on top of the situating and adapt. Don't stray too far from your daily routine -- but do stray just a little.
● Finances: You'd love to help. In fact, you are overflowing with compassion. Unfortunately, that's all you have to offer. Keep what little money you have in reserve right where it is. You need it for your own rainy day.,
● Love: Plans may not go well on a date but that doesn't mean you should throw in the towel. Everyone makes mistakes when they're nervous. Cut yourself some slack and relax a little. Remember that dates are supposed to be fun not high-pressure auditions.
● General: Get out and about. Your social energy is at an all-time high, and you need only the company of other people to shine. It doesn't matter what the setting is -- you're no snob -- but you might just make a connection that will lead to a lifelong relationship or a professional connection that could lead to something big. It's also a great time on the romantic front as well. If you're attached, there's no harm in reminding your sweetie you can still turn heads.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You are on the verge of a breakthrough that might manifest as early as this morning. You'll know it when you see it -- or feel it, as inspiration strikes and you work up a hot new idea that will take you far.
● Finances: Things are looking up but don't let that mislead you. Overspending is as dangerous now as it was six months ago. A momentary lapse into old ways would cost you more than you can afford.
● Love: Your high energy is intoxicating to all those who come into contact with you today. Your enthusiasm throughout the day is contagious. Share this intensity with someone you'd like to get to know on a more intimate level.
● General: Are you being asked to commit countless hours to a difficult task in the workplace that you sure as heck didn't volunteer for? Before you cross your arms and say no, think about it. Stepping up to the responsibility means that you might just end up in charge of a highly lucrative and satisfying enterprise. If you're afraid you're not prepared for such responsibility, don't be -- trust your abilities. You're ready.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If you find yourself facing a big brick wall, take a long break and try to free your mind of worry. If you can shake the feelings about the issue, you might find a creative solution nobody has yet noticed.
● Finances: You've had to let go of a lot of the things you used to consider absolutely necessary and you've lived to tell the tale. You've also learned how to pamper yourself without spending a dime doing it. Today you'll treat yourself like royalty and your bank account will be none the wiser.
● Love: Just because you haven't found your soul mate yet doesn't mean you're failing in love. Romance takes luck and time to develop. You can't force it to happen when you want it to. Give yourself a break and relax -- Cupid will find you soon enough.