● General: It's a big balancing act when it comes to love, work, family, friends and private life. The trick is getting what you need when you need it and making sure others get what they need from you. Prioritizing and flexibility: With those two tools, you can make almost anything work. Yes, at some moments a few of your major priorities will have to fall by the wayside, but as long as you're aware of what you're doing, you'll be able to pick them up again in no time.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Your diplomacy is still in full effect: be as forceful as ever, but couch it with a soft touch. Don't hesitate to serve a steaming plate of aggressiveness, as long as you complement it heaping side dish of tact.
● Finances: You want what they have. If you didn't, then advertising would have gone out the window long ago. It's easy to get sucked into fantasies of how life would be if only you bought the goods, but don't let yourself even go there. Just touch your wallet and move on without opening it.
● Love: As your confidence soars at work, don't get too full of yourself. A huge ego will definitely put a damper in your romantic life. Embrace your good fortune and spread that energy around to others. Don't be surprised if they ask for your autograph.
● General: There's a time for fun and games and that time is... now. Yes, really! The stars want you to go and play. Put down those books, turn off the TV and get out of the house. Come on now -- no rolling your eyes and grumbling about how you just want to 'relax.' Grab your sweetheart or best pal and plan a fun adventure somewhere out there in the great wide open. You might end up having such a fantastic time that you make it a regular event.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It won't be hard to convince others to play along with you right now. You are all about assets and potential profits, and you're in the perfect frame of mind to evaluate potential and real value.
● Finances: Your heart is racing. The mere thought of money has you all aflutter. Don't let yourself get too worked up, though. You know what happens to people who count their chicks before they're hatched. Oh, you don't? Then you soon will.
● Love: Don't wait around for introductions today. It's up to you to make the first move. And while you're at it, tell this person something interesting and quirky about yourself. If nothing else, they'll remember you.
● General: Underestimating people is almost always a mistake -- and that's especially true in your case. So why not stop being so hard on everybody else (and, ahem, yourself) and give 'em a break? It's all a matter of having expectations and managing them sensibly. For instance, if you expect to fail, well, very often that becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. This time, why not expect much more from yourself and those dear to you?
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Talk your way through it all today. Painful as it may be, you'll need to go into great detail as you drill down into the basics of the next big project or initiative. By explaining it to others, you'll come to understand the situation better yourself.
● Finances: You can't really expect to come up with any original ideas without any new material to feed them. You need to leave your comfort zone and find something in the world that excites you. For once, you really can claim to be doing research when you're out there meeting new people.
● Love: You have no problem creating chaos, and right now, your life couldn't be more disorganized -- and it's driving you crazy. Take baby steps. Sort through the mail, then clean the bathrooms. Once you free the emotional havoc, you'll have more energy for romantic pursuits.
● General: Turn 'I wish' into 'I will' and 'I can't' into 'I can.' Don't you think it's about time you started taking yourself seriously? So stop telling yourself that your plans, hopes and desires are silly. Don't dismiss what your soul is trying to tell you. Listen to your secret wishes and see where they lead you. The stars are telling you that now is the time. Who knows? You might be about to start one heck of an incredible journey.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Stick to what you know for now. It's not a good time for business travel or going public about your job search. Your attention will be better spent close to home, focusing on what's working properly in your life.
● Finances: You're talking yourself into a state of mind not appropriate for the given situation. Don't let yourself get whipped into a frenzy over a perceived penalty or a false charge. It will all get reconciled when the numbers do. In the meantime, take a deep breath and relax.
● Love: It's time to inject some life into that fitness routine of yours. If you've hit a wall -- mentally and physically -- make a change. While the weather's still nice, explore outdoorsy exercises such as kayaking, hiking, and rock climbing.
● General: Hold back that boundless ambition for now. You have something more immediate that needs handling on the home front, and you know it. Whether it's family, friends or sweethearts, someone's been clamoring for your attention. Can you help it that you're so charming and lovable that you're actually necessary to some people? So go ahead. Take a break. Career climbing is all well and good, but it's not the only thing that counts.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Try to reel the stragglers back in (that includes you) and get the message out there that everyone on the team is part of the solution. Someone is showing off their talent a bit too much, and that person may very well be you.
● Finances: Your take on life is hardly unique, but just because it's common doesn't mean it's not valuable. You're impressed with yourself, whether others are or not. That kind of confidence can only work for you, so go ahead and stoke the flames.
● Love: As you listen to the radio today, the plight of a group of people or a cause stirs your empathy. Maybe it's time to step out of yourself and get involved in something bigger. You'll meet the most interesting people that way.
● General: The stars are telling you to accept gracefully the things you can't change, to have the courage to change the things you can, and to develop the ability to tell the difference. It's understandable that this can all seem a little bit confusing, especially at first. After all, that's a pretty tall cosmic order to fill. Fortunately, however, you have the wisdom and perceptiveness to see it through, and then some.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If you can track down all the right sources, you'll be so far ahead of the game that victory will be easy. You've got a lot of research ahead of you, but don't let that intimidate you -- after all, you're more than resourceful when it comes to fact-finding missions.
● Finances: A problem can't be solved with just one pass of the red pen. You have to go over and over the details until you get to the root of the thing. It's a fundamental flaw in your strategy and it's costing you a pretty penny.
● Love: Your money situation's a little soft lately. You've lost sight of your long-term financial goals. Take time today to refocus your efforts. Don't be afraid to move some money around. You'll only improve your return.
● General: Like the great duets of the ages, you and a certain someone make such beautiful music together. Right now, collaboration brings out the best in both of you, especially when it comes to work-related topics. This person may not have been your first choice, but you've turned out to be a first-class duo after all. So don't worry about hitting the high notes -- you'll reach them with ease.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: All it takes is your signature look, and the minions will come running to your aid. Your judgment is impeccable right now, and you can easily discern what you need to do next. Your coworkers should line up behind your new scheme.
● Finances: Don't sit around waiting for things to feel just right before you begin. Your energy may be off, but you've got to generate some enthusiasm anyway. And if you can't manage enthusiasm, then just showing up for the task at hand will do.
● Love: Tune into your body this weekend. If you feel that fall cold seeping into your tonsils, stay in bed. Nutrition's particularly important. Listen to your body's food craving -- if you want meat, eat a nice steak. And don't hesitate to indulge in some sweets.
● General: To appreciate where you are now, you have to take a look at where you've come from. This will be especially rewarding for you now that you have the ultimate gift from the cosmos -- hindsight. Go ahead and take a good, long look, and don't be afraid to be honest with yourself about what you see. You'll find that your ability to accept reality will make you appreciate your present situation all the more.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Use your gift of intuition to your advantage today. You can see the market and industry much more clearly than the competition, and you should be able to hatch a scheme or two that will help you leverage your inside information.
● Finances: If playing it safe sounds boring to you, find a way to make it more enticing. The last thing you can afford to do now is losing any more money, even if it's not your own. Make that especially if it's not your own. You're already skating on thin ice as it is.
● Love: Your tact comes in very handy right now. If someone asks you to cut to the chase today and tell them how it really is, think twice before answering. Do they really want to hear the stark truth? Give it to them gently and in small bites.
● General: In the infinite wisdom of the Beatles: All you need is love, love is all you need. And now more than ever, their little homily is right on in more ways than one. So apply their words to any and all areas of your life that seem blocked or otherwise impossible in this moment. You might be surprised by the healing power of kindness, affection and understanding.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Even though it's not in your job description, you may need to play judge for coworkers or squabbling clients. It won't be easy, but you will be able to draw on deep sources of wisdom to find a solution that pleases everyone equally.
● Finances: You're thinking about an issue the way a dog chews on a bone. But no matter how hard you dig in, you just can't get very far with it. Some mysteries are never solved and some are deciphered years after the fact. You may have to hang this one up for now and move on to more profitable endeavors.
● Love: Above all, listen to your gut today. Don't fall for the outlandish scenarios your mind creates. Instinct will lead you in the right direction, but you must be willing and open to hear what it says.
● General: Farmers know that fields have to lie fallow or nothing planted in them will bloom. The same principle applies to your life. If you've been working far too many hours, it's time to find a way to relax truly so that you, too, can grow during the appropriate season. So don't fret too much if you're feeling a little low energy. Get more sleep. Eat nourishing foods, and you'll bounce back more vigorous than ever.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You will be focused like never before, and the novelty will appeal to even the most jaded of coworkers. That's why it's a great time to enlist help and start new initiatives -- the bigger, the better.
● Finances: Don't think too much about things. Some spontaneity can be valuable, as long as it's within reason. Your intellectual side is cutting off all the oxygen and leaving your intuition on the lifeless side. Give yourself to the count of three, then reach for your wallet.
● Love: You're emotionally wound up and overwhelmed right now. Don't burn the candles at both ends -- it's time for a break. Give yourself at least an hour over the next few days to sit back and soak it all in.
● General: If you make a promise to someone (including yourself), make sure you follow through. If, on the other hand, you find yourself making about a million commitments without the wherewithal to ensure they happen, now is the time to ask yourself why you're bent on promising the impossible. Take on a doable load and accomplish every responsibility you commit to.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Even if the economy is swinging low right now, take advantage of all offers that come your way and really think about the future. You don't need to plan all the way out to retirement, although you might be able to take things that far.
● Finances: Once you understand a thing, you're likely to fall in love with it. So spend some time figuring out the ups and downs of your finances. Once the sparks fly, you'll be that much more motivated to stay involved.
● Love: Be wary of a potential love interest with whom you share a lot in common. Although opposites attract, in this case, it could spell disaster. Too much sameness will only exacerbate lingering emotional rawness within yourself.
● General: The skill of flirting doesn't just apply in the realm of romance, you know. Sometimes it's necessary to perform that delicate dance of come-closer-no-wait-no-really-come-closer with other desirable elements in your life. Before you plunge into a wholehearted commitment, it's a good idea to take it for a test drive, see how well you get along together, and whether you can handle all that comes with it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Don't hesitate to pull out all the stops right now -- you may need to call in a debt you had once considered writing off. Though it will be hard to get it all back, you will surprise yourself and your peers with your tenacity.
● Finances: You're sure one minute and indecisive the next. Your moment to invest or not is about to pass so make up your mind, even if it's to keep all funds under your mattress. At least you will have decided for yourself instead of passing on the chance by default.
● Love: A change in perspective's exactly what you need right now to find fresh avenues in the love department. Broaden your horizons and expand your tastes. Someone interesting is out there if you're reading between your lines.