● General: It's time to think about what's important to you -- but then, you don't need to be told that. It's probably been next to impossible for you to focus on anything else. If there's any way to excuse yourself from situations that might require you to act phony, better make arrangements bright and early to be unavailable. Oh, and be prepared to handle some tricky joint financial matters too.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Procrastination has polluted everyone's productivity. That project everyone else has been avoiding isn't going anywhere. The effort it takes now to get it out of the way is nothing compared with the gratitude you'll get for taking care of it.
● Finances: You tried to charm and you're almost ready to try some strong-arm tactics. Don't bother, because you can only get what you want one way: By earning it. If it's been a while since you've needed to work that hard, make reacquainting yourself with the technique your project for the day.
● Love: Health concerns should always be your top priority. Before you plan to get intimate with anyone special, go get checked out with a head to toe physical. Nothing is sexier than peace of mind.
● General: First thing this morning, you'll need to decide what to give or do for your sweetheart, your best friend or whoever's been putting up with you lately, no matter what you've dished out. You know it hasn't been easy, you know what they'd like and you know they deserve it. Go all out. Your feelings are going to be obvious anyway. Might as well be sure there's a lovely remembrance to go along with the moment.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: If you can win a client from a competitor, now's the time to snag him or her. Similarly, if you've been trying to talk your boss into something, such as a raise, a promotion or a corner office, keep talking. You've got the charm, so why not work it?
● Finances: Whoa, Nelly! You're straining to go full speed ahead. It's fun to see the money pile up as a result, but you need to slow down a bit or you're going to overdo it. Don't let your greedy side hold the reins.
● Love: You can be somewhat stubborn when things don't go as planned. But there's no need to take it out on others. The next time you fly off the hand, reassess if the person at the other end of your rant honestly deserves it or if you're simply projecting your frustrations on an innocent bystander.
● General: When you decide to take a few days off, it's quite a different experience than the rest of the world. Your friends and family aren't used to going more than a few hours without either seeing you or talking with you, so your absence raises all kinds of red flags. You're in the mood to disappear from the world now. Still, be nice. Call when you know they won't be there to answer, and leave a message.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Do a different kind of research to obtain a deeper comprehension, then take ownership. After all, at a certain point, the meetings and the advice just add to the noise rather than the clarity.
● Finances: You feel like you have financial vertigo. Too much lurching back and forth is making you feel queasy. Stay focused on one point to keep your bearings. A good point of reference is a business partner.
● Love: Endless chatter from friends who have nothing of real importance to divulge might drive you bonkers today. Instead of letting the babbling bother you, seek some solo time to be one with your thoughts. It's okay not to always participate in small talk.
● General: You've often wondered about what might happen to the folks who are dependent on you if you decided to stop taking care of them -- or if you couldn't take care of them any longer. Would they sink, swim or find someone else to care for them? In any case, you'd never be able to live with the guilt. It's time to do yourself and your charge(s) a favor. Give them a few referral numbers and a pep talk, make your exit and see what happens.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Tidying up your desktop and nailing down some details on your calendar not only makes you feel organized and prepared, it clears the headspace necessary for crucial longer-term strategizing.
● Finances: Your domestic happiness is directly tied to your financial state, in case that is not already obvious to you. Working on making more money or getting out of debt is just like working toward future bliss. Put your heart and soul into it.
● Love: Connecting with others is easy today. Use your excitement to collaborate to your advantage. Ask someone new on a date. Or hang out with a group of friends and do something fun and festive like cook dinner together. The more the merrier.
● General: If anyone loves a dare, it's you, no doubt about it. It doesn't matter whether it's spoken or just hinted at. So now, when a friend you've long admired for their bravery makes you an offer that sounds suspiciously like a friendly (and inspirational) dare, you won't hesitate for a second. You may, however, need to explain to your sweetheart, especially if they weren't expecting you to be AWOL because you just couldn't turn down a challenge.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Polishing a few rough edges can make ongoing efforts even more efficient than they are now. So even if that long-term project appears to be working just fine, it could still use a little reevaluation and tweaking.
● Finances: You're in the mood for fun, but if it takes money, you'll have to hope others will pick up your tab. If you don't feel comfortable having your needs met in this way, then don't join in. Whatever you do, don't spend.
● Love: Your finances are holding you back from having some fun. Seek help from an expert who can get your money on track. Plan out a 401K and diversify some stocks. Start a savings account. You'll be in control of your fiscal future in no time.
● General: You're not mean-spirited -- not one tiny little bit. You can, however, be goaded -- at times -- into behavior that's beneath you. That only happens if someone shows anything less than total respect for a worthy cause or someone you love. If you've already warned them about this, or if you know they've heard about your recent dealings with someone impolite, you won't hesitate to come out with both guns blazing. And well you should.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Now's a great time to examine all the angles and make one of your stellar step-by-step plans. A key piece of the puzzle will fall into place and suddenly clarify a situation, giving you the advantage.
● Finances: You've made sure to keep your spending on a short leash, but you may experience a hard yank today. As long as you don't stumble and fall, you'll live to tell the tale. Be prepared; those impulses can be stronger than you think.
● Love: When you daydream about a current crush do you flash forward through time imagining your perfect life together? While having a rich fantasy life is healthy, thinking too much about all possible futures as a couple could leave you frustrated with the present. Stick to reality for now.
● General: The long-distance travel bug hasn't just landed in your vicinity, it's set up shop in your imagination, igniting an insatiable urge to get to that place you've always wanted to see. So at the moment, getting there is the most important thing in the world to you. Fortunately, you know where and when to go, and exactly the right person to take along with you. Now, pack. And pack lots of red and black.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You know what they say about all work and no play; be proactive about balancing your own life now. Some serious downtime is in order -- or maybe party time, or perhaps a bit of both. Don't be afraid to cut loose.
● Finances: There's nothing wrong with wanting attention from others. There is something terribly wrong with paying to get it, though. Keep your pursuit of adulation genuine. It should be about you, not what you own.
● Love: Is that nagging voice in your head getting louder? You know the one. 'Why aren't you married yet? Where's that wedding ring?' Blah Blah Blah. There's no law that says you have to get hitched by a certain age. Enjoy your single dating days and don't worry about walking down the aisle.
● General: You're known for your magnetism and the innate ability to tempt anyone into doing just about anything by simply suggesting it in 'that way.' So when someone you find absolutely irresistible walks by, you'll do everything in your power to entice them into spending some time with you. If they're already yours, so much the better. Still, you won't work any less hard or any less charmingly, and they'll be just as infatuated as they were the first time you wooed them. If they're not yours, well, let's just say that situation won't last for very long at all.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Temporarily shuffling priorities won't hurt a thing right now. So break a big project down into manageable smaller steps -- or set it aside while you attend to ongoing work. Reorganizing the way you do things will bring a new sense of lucidity.
● Finances: You're having a hard time deciding one way or the other, but that's as it should be. Whether it's something life-altering or relatively trivial, it involved money, and that means you have to think it over and then think it over again before putting it on a square.
● Love: Do a friend a favor without question. The less you ask, the more your pal will appreciate your candor. Keep all judgments to yourself. The last thing your pal need right now is an overly critical confidant.
● General: You've worked so hard and so long on this particular project that you can't imagine finishing it -- much like a good book. That's a good thing, if you happen to be in a hurry to move on to something new -- and when aren't you? If you're still trying to get the attention of a certain authority figure for your next project, however, drop some hints. Let them know you're in the home stretch and you'd like their executive opinion on what's coming up next.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Sure, you'd like to make a huge impact on your company, but instead, you're stuck with minor tasks laden with dull and petty details. Do your best tending to the mundane stuff, and you'll get your big opportunity.
● Finances: If making a particular decision seems hard, you should remember that it's really a matter of law, not choice. That it's out of your hands may be a big relief after all the agony you've put yourself through.
● Love: Don't rush ahead to hearing wedding bells just yet. As much as you'd love to skip this whole dating thing and go straight to marriage, you might be missing out on the fun stuff. You'll get to the heavy relationship issues soon enough.
● General: Believe it or not, you're an expert at romance. You just don't do it the way most folks do. When you're out to impress someone, you don't just pick up a pizza and beer; you make sure you're wooing them in most elegant fashion with limos, fine wine and tickets to the theater. However, if you can't afford all that don't worry. If anyone can make that pizza and beer evening feel truly special -- elegant, even, once you lay out the silk napkins, the silver candlesticks and your best china -- it's you.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Do the background work and prepare your data. Some fuzzy even shady thinking is going on around you, and if you're the one to bring the crucial facts to the table, you'll prove your worth threefold.
● Finances: It's not the right day to expect to make any extra money, but that doesn't mean you won't be richer in other ways by the time you go to bed tonight. Adjusting your inner sense of value is what makes or breaks your day.
● Love: Connect with others long distance. Just because your friends and family are far away doesn't mean they're not thinking of you. Catch them up on your latest news and get the scoop on theirs. There's no excuse not to keep communication going.
● General: Telling the truth isn't just second nature to you -- it's really more like an innate reaction that doubles when official business is impending. So now, regardless of how anxiously you're awaiting someone's answer to a tender question, you won't be willing to tone it down or take it back, not even a touch -- not even if you know they'd prefer you hadn't started a major ball rolling with the powers that be. Oh, well. Respect is the glue that holds any relationship together.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: The motives of your supervisors and clients aren't exactly what you have in mind. You may be willing to cooperate and compromise to strike a deal, but make sure you've got a grip on all the various aspects of the situation first.
● Finances: Pretending you don't care is not the same as staying above the fray. Your aloof attitude may fool others but it is taking its toll on you. Admitting you are hoping for a big profit is nothing to be ashamed of, even if it means getting a bit dirty.
● Love: When searching for your next significant other, think about what you want versus what you need out of a mate. Instead of a lover who's full of drama perhaps you need someone more grounded. You're ready for a mature relationship.
● General: You have very little time to achieve your mission of finding a way to make your loved ones realize that working together on the same side is better for all parties concerned than keeping a nonsensical feud going -- which won't help anyone at all. That said, you can only do what you can do -- and you can't live anyone else's life for them. So if they won't cooperate, don't beat yourself up about it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If all the facts aren't forthcoming and the information doesn't tell much of a story, you can delay while you try to gather more info -- or you can go with your gut. Unless the latter involves a serious risk, just do it.
● Finances: Picking the right path in life is important but it's never too late to change tacks if you feel like you're not getting anywhere. It's time to take out your mental and emotional map and compass and start plotting a new course. Success is waiting for you somewhere.
● Love: You don't always have to know all the facts beforehand when attending an event. Be more spontaneous in your social life. Your friends will appreciate this new carefree attitude. Crash a party and make some new friends.