● General: You have a busy day ahead of you, mostly due to one particular person -- someone you see as a very exotic, special individual. Someone who just so happens to think of you the very same way. Well, needless to say, with all that mutual admiration going on, you two certainly won't be bored. But the rest of the world around you might be. Try to give spectators equal airtime, won't you?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: If you had anticipated an easy day, think again. It all depends on how you deal with people, especially the poseurs and naysayers in your life. Avoid these toxic and negative people, and things will definitely ease up.
● Finances: There is more than one way to achieve the same goals. Don't bother trying to copy someone else who seems to be getting ahead. What works for them is not necessarily going to be profitable for you. Consider it cheating and keep your eyes on your own work.
● Love: What inspires you? Build your day around some stuff that stimulates your heart and mind -- go to a matinee of an interesting film, play in the park, check out a museum, walk across town and see what you see.
● General: You're the most sensual sign out there, and you know it. So when you become aware that you're especially 'in the mood,' (like you'll be when you wake up this morning) there's just not going to be any stopping you -- and no stopping your partner from giggling in delighted anticipation. In the meantime, get through the day and impress everyone with how meticulous you're being. There's no question you'll enjoy the evening.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Show those who consider you set in your ways how quickly you can try on a completely different perspective. And -- bonus -- trying it on doesn't mean you have to entirely adopt it, though a piece of it may prove useful.
● Finances: Someone's approach is really bothering you. Their solutions may seem completely radical to you but withhold judgment until you find out if they actually work. Remind yourself that the bottom line is all that really matters.
● Love: Give yourself some time to meditate or daydream. It may defy your schedule of activities or your practical nature, but your subconscious has an important message for you now. Listen in.
● General: Get the week off to an early start as only you can. Contact whomever you'll be spending your time with and let them know you're just as enthusiastic about your plans as they are. They'll be off to a head start, of course, since they've been looking forward to this ever since you suggested it. But once they actually see you -- and see that look in your eyes -- well, it really won't matter where you are or what you're doing.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Make a conscious choice to tailor your approach for your audience, and pick your medium with care. You're an expert communicator, but a situation that arises now requires you to go above and beyond the call of duty.
● Finances: Bills in your hand look like foreign currency, it's been so long since you've used real money. But sticking to the green stuff is your safest way of staying within budget, so reacquaint yourself with the look, feel and smell of the real thing while you banish the plastic.
● Love: Use that agile mind of yours to its fullest capacity at the moment and your heart will follow into some fruitful new places. How far can you stretch your thinking? What about your feelings?
● General: Whether you're at work or at play, you won't be able to sit still for a single second. You'll be ready, willing and able to do whatever it takes to get things done. Just be sure to save some energy for after dark, when things will definitely become more interesting and more intriguing, as your companion will undoubtedly agree. Ready or not, here comes the good stuff.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Seek balance -- you'll need it considering all the demands on your time. For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction, and you'll be kept on your toes right now figuring out what it is.
● Finances: Money is what makes the world go around, at least that's your basic assumption. But if you let yourself be open to it, you'll see there are many other ways of operating in life. You may think you're being intellectual, but the smart way of viewing money is someone else's.
● Love: Being as nurturing as you are can get tiring. Now's a great time to recharge in whatever fashion pleases you -- maybe by spending the whole day in your slippers, going for an epic walk or catching a matinee.
● General: Even if you're absolutely sure that you won't want to do anything today, remember one thing: You're a fire sign, and fire signs aren't famous for knowing when to quit. So when someone exciting asks if you have time to hang out, you won't hesitate. You'll trade the bath for a cool shower, an early night for a cup of strong coffee, and home for an exciting evening out ... as well you should.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Generosity is something you should carry over from the workweek -- don't hesitate to spread some of that love around today. If it's been ages since you treated your mother to Sunday brunch, call her up and invite her on a date with you.
● Finances: When your ego gets too inflated, you know it's bound to crash and take the rest of you with it. It could also pull down your finances so be extra careful when you notice yourself getting a bit too smug for your own good. Remind yourself that no matter how much you have achieved, there is always more you could do.
● Love: You're burning extra bright (and extra hot) now and people want to get near you even at risk of getting set aflame. Adventure of the romantic variety is out there -- don't keep it waiting.
● General: If you need something -- and to be honest, you've never been good at admitting it -- you'll be pleasantly surprised at how quickly a family member jumps to your aid. Before you start feeling guilty about it, though, think of how many times you've helped out not just this particular person, but everyone who's related to you. Hey, even you get to lean on loved ones every now and then.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: To free up your mind and activate your passion, try a brainstorming session next week in which anything goes. Rather than seek perfection, you can take a more holistic, creative approach now -- and actually enjoy it.
● Finances: You've grown accustomed to the new you. You're even starting to feel like your life has fallen into a kind of easy routine. It's good to have a bit of relaxation but don't lull yourself into complete acceptance. Stay open-minded about ways to shake things up.
● Love: You may have obligations to attend to, but you're good at scheduling -- so schedule in some free time with no agenda, too. Let yourself unwind and do whatever strikes your sweet fancy.
● General: This is not at all like you -- the way you're acting, that is. Just ask anyone. You're being uncooperative, uncompromising and totally unlike your usual self. You're even beginning to wonder what strange beast has occupied you -- to make you say such outrageous things. The odd part of it is that you're actually enjoying it, although you'd never admit it. Oh, admit it. You're ready for a great big change.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Focus on your personal life today: a sincere apology, a special rain check and a few kind words will go a long way. Despite your efforts to keep life in balance, work has been interfering with relationships, family and friends.
● Finances: If you can't connect the dots of your financial picture, it's because you have a preconceived idea of what the image should be. Try looking at it in a new way. You may be surprised at what becomes glaringly obvious once you turn off your intellect.
● Love: That overture you're thinking about making, that invitation you're thinking about issuing, that email you're thinking about sending? You've got the cosmic green light. At the very least, you'll get points for trying.
● General: At the moment, you just won't be able to stand the idea of not getting what you want -- especially when it comes to the objects of your attention. Whether they happen to be a person whose eye you've been trying to catch, or an item you've been lusting after, you'll do what you can to have it. And you'll have plenty of help to get it. Call in some of those overdue favors. Don't be shy.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Next week is all about building bridges, so seize the opportunity to make progress. Even if you and a coworker or your boss have diverging ideas on an issue, you can work together to find a compromise and move forward over the next few days.
● Finances: Money is the source of your energy, but if you are in an enclosed vessel and the energy is turned up, then the steam has to escape somewhere. The financial pressure is building at home so be prepared for an outburst or two. It's to be expected, all things considered.
● Love: If you're taking a romantic risk, be prepared for any and all possible outcomes. What's the worst-case scenario and how will you handle it? Is there a way to explore further before putting your heart on the line?
● General: You're famous for your connection to anything that has fur, feathers or leaves -- and for your willingness to do whatever it takes to keep them happy. You've also been known to extend your kindnesses to the underdog, even if they arrive in human form. So when someone comes along today with a sad story, you'll be more than happy to help. Just don't forget about your own needs in the process.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Saying what you mean -- and meaning what you say -- is better than making promises you can't keep right now. Channel your direct manner appropriately and it can inspire great confidence at home and at the office.
● Finances: When you really relate to other people, you don't feel the need to impress them. That's because simply understanding each other is so much more valuable than being idolized. Once you find that level of trust, the money issues become secondary.
● Love: You just might come across someone unexpectedly great right about now, whether online or in real time. To discover that unexpected greatness, approach anyone and everyone with an open mind -- and open ears.
● General: Talk about busy. You have a list a mile long -- and that doesn't even count the things you've been rolling around in your mind. There's also a certain someone who's been trying desperately to get it across to you that they'd like some quality time alone with you. Pay attention to those subtle signals they're sending out. If you get together with them, you'll be headed toward a week to remember.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You're due for some serious recognition next week. All your effort -- not to mention your patience -- will not go unnoticed. Put the wheels in motion by reminding the powers that be of your accomplishment (modestly, of course) over the next few days.
● Finances: When you imagine achieving your financial goals, do you see yourself being methodical or coming up with a wild and crazy scheme? Because if it's not the latter, then you have to stop and take a breath. What you are contemplating is almost off the scale. Think about changing your approach, and not just a bit.
● Love: Whoa there -- if you're examining somebody's online profile and hearing wedding bells, you're getting a little (or a lot) ahead of yourself. A little realism is a big asset in the realm of romance now.
● General: Someone has been paying some very careful attention to you for a while now -- from afar. They've made a mental list of everything about you, from your favorite movies to your favorite kind of ice cream. Anyone who's put this much energy into getting to know you would obviously make quite an attentive lover. Think of them as a secret admirer. The good news is that they're ready to tell you all about it. Are you ready to hear it?
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: If you want to make some progress over the next few days, set your priorities and get going. Even you can use a little structure now and then, and at the moment, you'll accomplish the most with a detailed, step-by-step approach -- one that you can stick to.
● Finances: A major realization brings about the kind of change you've been waiting for. The first sign that you're back on the right path is a renewed feeling of ambition. Once you have that bolt of understanding, the steps you need to take are as clear as your desire to take them.
● Love: Poke around on your social networking site for intriguing-looking (and single!) friends-of-friends. Then you can send 'em a funny email -- or get that friend in the middle to do a subtle setup.
● General: Yes, it's time once again for another serious conversation, but don't run off just yet -- no matter what happened last time. This talk is just about guaranteed to turn out extremely well. You two may even reach a whole new level of understanding you'd never have believed possible. If one or both of you starts rehashing the past, though, don't let it continue for long -- unless it's along happy lines. Other than that, guide the conversation toward the future.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: The balance of power between you and management looks great over the next few days -- leadership is in the stars, whether you're stepping up to be the director of a project or looking to someone else for a bit more direction.
● Finances: You want to help lots of people, but the surest way to do that is by helping yourself first. No, this is not the oxygen mask metaphor. What you need to do is help yourself financially, so you can be available for those who can't.
● Love: You wouldn't want someone letting the object of your latest crush in on your infatuation, so think twice before you spill others' amorous business. No need to add fuel to the romantic gossip mill.