● General: Welcome back to the world of the living. You've been working hard lately and haven't taken time out to do much of anything else -- so play, of course, has been at the very bottom of that list. Well, it's time to make up for all that, starting tonight. Get in touch with your friends and family members. The universe has arranged for all of you to be in the mood for love, laughter and lots of hugs.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Keep moving forward and don't worry too much about the past now. You're much more driven over the next few days than usual, and will ruthlessly seek out opportunities for advancement.
● Finances: You are so intent on achieving your goals that you've blocked out any possible distractions. That includes some people who would love to see you fail. Be careful, because helping you stumble is one of their ambitions, and the less you are aware of them, the more vulnerable you are to an outstretched foot.
● Love: Your ability to forgive and forget is nearly limitless -- except when it comes to the few biggies. You know the times when your heart got trampled on and kicked to the curb? Ease up on the past; let go of the anger.
● General: Here's another blessed day off from feeling as if you and you alone are responsible for everything that happens in and around your world. This makes two in a row, so you may begin to feel a bit spoiled, but that doesn't mean that you should let guilt creep into the equation. You've earned this, so enjoy it with the companion you've chosen to share in the good feelings.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's a great time to take stock of your assets and consider expansive moves for the future. You feel quite grounded and well-connected to your work situation next week -- settle in and keep moving forward.
● Finances: You're ready to resort to something outrageous. That's how it feels, anyway. You're being pushed to the very edge of what you think your finances can handle. But you'll be surprised to learn just how far you can actually stretch things before they break.
● Love: What happens outside, stays outside, so if you're into trying something totally outrageous, why not pitch a tent and invite a certain someone to play with you? Outdoor sex is awesome, especially now. The hormones are really kicking in!
● General: You're still in the mood to deal with facts and figures, to talk things over in an unbiased, objection fashion and, in general, to take care of business. That's not your usual style, of course. You'd much rather play than work, and you've always put pleasure right at the top of your priority list. At the moment, however, you won't even recognize yourself, so don't be surprised if your loved ones are caught a bit off guard by all this.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: If you can keep to yourself over the next week, that would be your best move. Unusually for you, business interactions will feel hard and restricted. Just keep working your way through the muck and you'll come out the other side.
● Finances: There are many things about you that could be influenced by the opinions of those around you, but your basic ideals remain the same. Someone is trying to get you to change something financial and it's not morally acceptable to you. Hold your ground on this one.
● Love: Your need for constant change creates shaky ground for you as far as your love life's concerned. One day you want someone you can take home to mother; the next, you're on the prowl for the trampiest tramp. You won't find comfort in the extremes.
● General: Someone you love is acting as if you're the one and only priority in their life -- and while you're not used to this, you're not about to argue about it. They've been working far too hard for far too long, and you're just glad to be seeing them. While you have their attention, of course, you might want to schedule one of those nice, long heart-to-heart chats. Make some coffee.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Communication at work will be odd and uneasy over the next week. Though you'll want to keep your mouth shut, it's important you speak up when the time is right. You won't get any signals, but it will still be clear.
● Finances: It's true that making money is an art as well as a science, but you're relying too heavily on your emotions. You need to step back from them and be more rational in the decision making process. Keep your eyes open for different ideas, too, to add to your way of thinking.
● Love: You're pouting all over the place -- why won't anyone notice you? Poor, poor baby. Nobody cares. But they really do. When you're in this kind of mood, you're completely inconsolable. So snap out of it or else you scare everyone off.
● General: That invitation to get out of the house and celebrate sounds good, doesn't it? So no matter what you're up to tomorrow morning, why not pretend that you have nothing but time and the luxury of sleeping in as late as you like? You might be tired, but you'll amble into work with a great big grin and a terrific attitude, and just about everyone will be tickled for you. Oh, go ahead. Party hearty.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You'll have a tendency over the next week to appear arrogant, even though you're just feeling great. Your enthusiasm might get the best of you and come off the wrong way to others. Make sure to mix it up with a little self-deprecating humor so they don't get the wrong idea.
● Finances: You have your eyes on the prize, which is admirable, but you're missing a lot that's to your left and to your right. Try to be flexible. Don't forget that there are many different ways to get ahead, and traveling laterally for a while might be one of them.
● Love: If you're not receiving the accolades and adoration you crave (and deserve), it's time to move on. You should be swimming in respect, but you've managed to hook up with someone who barely knows you're there. You shouldn't have to don a clown suit and put on a dog and pony show to get noticed.
● General: An authority figure who isn't exactly across the street is still reachable, and you know it. So whether you decide to consult with them via a long-distance call or an email, you can still reap the benefits of their experience -- if you're smart enough to back away from your pride long enough to ask. There's no shame in looking for advice. What's shameful is refusing to ask for it when you know that you need to.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's a great time to reorganize everything from your hard drive to your sock drawer. There's no telling what new configuration you'll hit on, but things will get easier from there.
● Finances: Your regular way of going about your day may seem perfectly normal, but there is something slightly different about everything you do. It's you. The way you perceive things has shifted. Your ideas about everything from money to coffee beans are a bit off, and you like the change.
● Love: Your willingness to surrender to whatever makes you a soothing presence indeed. No wonder those whose lives are filled with chaos and toxins seek your presence. It's okay to listen, but don't get overly involved in the drama right now.
● General: There's only so much you can do, and you can still only be in one place at a time. So when your family members and your best friends all insist on your time and attention at the same moment, you'll have a decision to make -- and you'll need to make it quickly. Your only option is to figure out what your personal priorities are and to act on them.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Open up to new possibilities as quickly as you can. You might feel too hung up on a past episode of a missed opportunity to realize that a new one has come knocking at your door.
● Finances: Money is great, but it's not going to make or break your day. The only way to guarantee a good day is to get along with the people around you. It's not just that they can make you miserable, but that something vital would be missing without the good feelings they bring to the table.
● Love: You're not one to run to any sort of commitment, but once you give it your stamp of approval, forget about it. You'll go down with the ship. And that's just how things go for you right now. Listen -- if everyone tells you you're hanging with a loser, they're right.
● General: It's time to start recognizing all of the attention you have been getting for what it truly is -- praise and admiration! That hottie is not looking at the clock behind you, they're looking at you -- and wondering if you're single. Those complimentary emails you keep getting from your boss are not the kind of emails that they send to everyone else -- you're someone they are watching with an eye toward the future. Recognize the impact you have on the world.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's a great time to act, especially during the first part of your workweek. Your willpower is strong and you will find that once you've determined your path, nothing can stay in your way for long.
● Finances: You can't control the unexpected, so be sure to exert control wherever you can. Your home is your castle, and if you want it to be calm and copacetic, then make it so. You don't have to throw money at it to keep the peace, either.
● Love: Stick to your nature: Forgive but don't forget. Don't be surprised if someone who really hurt you comes sniffing around for clemency. It's okay to bury the hatchet. But taking it further than that? No way! No matter how convincing they sound, they haven't changed.
● General: In your opinion, life is far too short to waste on organizing and categorizing. You'd much rather go out and play with interesting, unusual people and leave the scrubbing to others more comfortable with the task. At the moment, however, you're actually in the mood to clean, and as usual, you won't be doing it halfway. You might try to stop yourself before you wash the paint off the walls, though -- unless you want to stay up all night painting too.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: It won't be hard for you to go straight to the top, especially if you're staying true to yourself. Your ideas are bold and refreshing -- make sure you express them to the right people.
● Finances: You might not 'get' the people you cross paths with today but you can certainly understand their ideas. You are soaking up new concepts like a sponge. As long as you keep an open mind, you'll end the day intellectually richer because of the strangers you talk to today.
● Love: Your volatile, sizzling nature sends you into a funk. Stay away from people or situations that feed the fire. Extra stress is really bad for your complexion and your love life. You'll find the essence of life in the eyes and souls of the people who truly love you.
● General: If anyone is fond of 'just the facts,' it's you. Embellishing those facts or adding details that have more to do with wishful thinking than the absolute truth just isn't your style. Mention all those things to anyone who approaches you now and insists that you give them your opinion on the story they're just dying to share. Otherwise, mention that you also won't be shy -- or gentle -- about letting them know what you really think.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Build on past successes and keep moving forward right now. You're in touch with the day's energy and will see your plans come together better than you had hoped -- it's all downhill from here.
● Finances: Making money comes easily to you so you don't need to bother with schemes. Others aren't as lucky, though, and they are trying hard to rope you in. Resist their sales pitch. No matter how often they change their approach, you know the underlying message is the same.
● Love: Some uninformed dolts feel sorry for you. How, they think, could you possibly be happy alone? Ha! Little do they know the fabulous life you lead. Just shake your head with a knowing glance. You get it and that's all that matters.
● General: You come off as freewheeling and risk-loving, but when it comes right down to it, you're as bound to duty and responsibility as any of your famously diligent friends. You don't advertise it for precisely the reason you won't be happy about letting it show now: because there's always someone who wants to put you in a position of authority. At the moment, though, you won't be upset about that position. Honestly? You may even enjoy it.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You will feel limitations pulling you back next week. You can't do much about the obstacles in your way, but wait them out -- going around or trying to avoid them won't work.
● Finances: Some days, no matter how much talking you do, no one is swayed by what you have to say. On this day, though, you are winning over converts the moment you open your mouth. The difference might be in going off-script. People can't help but be affected by your candor.
● Love: You're so incredibly bored lately -- what's that all about? Same people, same things all the time isn't good for a restless soul like you. If you haven't checked your online profile lately, do it now. If it needs an update or overhaul, you're in the best mindset ever to get it done.
● General: If anyone deserves some quality time with strictly platonic acquaintances -- the kind who want nothing more from you than a couple of good giggles and some intelligent, charming company -- it's you, especially after what you've been dealing with lately. All those thoughts about what's important and what's not take the fun out of things. Now, however, it's time to put that behind you and remember what it was like to giggle. Ready or not!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If you're ambitious, you might attract attention from someone with plans for you. Over the next few days you'll have help from all levels of the organization when you need it most -- make progress.
● Finances: You can't expect to daydream about success and get ahead in reality at the same time. That's simply unrealistic. You have to stay focused if you really want to get anywhere, so block out those fantasies. Too many of them swirling around are spoiling your chances in real life.
● Love: Your tendency to avoid confrontation could spell lots of pain for you right now. You're not a welcome mat, so why do you let people treat you this way? If you get stood up or someone doesn't do what they say they're going to do, hold them to it.