● General: New beginnings aren't just your sign's specialty, they're your very favorite state of affairs too. Happily, that's exactly what's on the agenda right now, thanks to an impending career offer that can only be called sweet. It may be so sweet, in fact, that you'll be tempted to jump on it right away. Moving quickly might not be a bad idea, but taking time to check out the details first via a trusted, knowledgeable friend can't hurt. Give them a call.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Look beyond the day-to-day banality and engage your creative passion and long-term vision. Where, in an ideal world of work, do you see yourself in five years? Ten? You've got the momentum, now to make a plan to get there.
● Finances: You'll never achieve your real goals by denying a part of who you are. It would be like losing an arm or a leg to carry less weight. You may cross the finish line sooner but not as a whole person. Don't give up an important part of yourself simply for money.
● Love: Using someone to get what (or who) you want in the realm of romance might work short-term, but it ain't gonna do your overall love karma any favors. Keep your heart in the right place and do the right thing.
● General: You're happy with yourself. You always have been, and there's no reason to think that you won't continue to be. You have, however, been thinking about introducing a new and improved you to the world. The thing is, you'll have to create this person before you throw his or her coming out party. That's the easy part. Believe it or not, it's deciding when to do it that takes the real work.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Don't be so hardheaded right now. Find an initial compromise you're willing to offer, and see what the other party comes back with. If you refuse to take a flexible approach now, you may find that you've met your match in that department.
● Finances: You are contemplating your options. One of them seems like the best financial answer but something about it just rubs you the wrong way. You're almost willing to put those feelings aside for the sake of the numbers. Almost, but not quite.
● Love: Show the universe that you're not so bullheaded after all and certain people might be pretty surprised too. Trying on a new perspective or going about something a different way is also great for your heart.
● General: You're due for the type of experience that includes the urge to take yourself somewhere you've never been. If you have a spontaneous travel companion who's prodding you, that urge may be especially irresistible. Oh, well. Put your nose to the grindstone and spend the evening immersed in a pile of brochures and maps -- for a future time.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Watch for your new guru -- someone whose thinking can influence your career path in crucial ways. They could be a mentor, an author, a colleague or even someone from a completely different area of life.
● Finances: You need to see things from a different perspective, and that's not hard to do. You don't need to waste your time on deep thought or bother asking for someone else's point of view. All you basically need to do is open your eyes, and your view will be radically changed.
● Love: A direct question (or two) doesn't always get a direct answer, but at least it gets the issue out there. Speak plainly about what's on your mind -- no matter how they respond, it's telling.
● General: You've always been known as a private person. That's the way you were born and the way you'll always be. So when someone approaches you with a smirk and a not-so-subtle question about what you have up your sleeve at the moment, don't feel obligated to let them in on your secret -- and make sure you know that's how you feel.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: React diplomatically rather than let your emotions get the best of you, and bring in some other brains to help find the best solution. After all, a difference of opinion on a financial matter needn't lead to a workplace feud.
● Finances: It doesn't take much to get you flustered, or make your confidence surge for that matter. Not everyone is as emotional as you are when it comes to money. You could stand to learn how to be a bit more intellectual.
● Love: There's not likely to be much middle ground right now, which means matters of the heart may go gorgeously or could be something of a disaster. Still, even in the latter case, at least you can move on.
● General: Nothing short of intense, meaningful conversation will do at the moment, and anyone who deliberately tries to avoid the issue via pointless, trivial chitchat will receive their just desserts: a chilly stare and a fleeting glimpse of the back of your head. By the same token, if you've been deliberately avoiding a topic your sweetheart has tried to bring up for weeks, you'll change your tune in a hurry. You may even wish they'd let it slide just a little bit longer.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Take the high road -- and be humble. Strive to be objective when it comes to a workplace issue now. Even if it's interpersonal, letting your emotions or your pride dictate your actions just isn't professional.
● Finances: You'd love nothing more than someone to hold your hand and walk you through a difficult financial process, but your pride won't let you ask for help, much less a hand to hold. There are solutions to both your emotional and financial dilemmas. Let yourself be open to them.
● Love: Caution: Ballooning ego ahead! Be willing to recognize it, laugh at yourself a bit and maybe let some of that hot air out with a friend (preferably one who'll join in the laughing-at-yourself part).
● General: Your chance to turn one of your dreams into a goal and tackle that goal with your usual meticulous attention has now officially arrived -- and if you're dealing with the department of long-distance travel, higher education or spiritual quests, you'll have all the heavenly help you could ever ask for to get the show on the road. Go for it.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Take time out of your usual routine to put that Eureka! idea in motion. Just when you thought you'd made a system or procedure as good as it could possibly be, this fresh perspective changed everything for the better. Fantastic!
● Finances: Your old way of doing things may be out the window but you still haven't come in for your soft landing yet. You may think you've rearranged your finances just about as much as you can, but there are still more ways to reorganize your expenses. Take another look with a more critical eye.
● Love: Hmm -- who's that new person a couple cubes down? They might not be exactly your type, but love works in roundabout ways -- and right now, work could be a surprising source of possibilities.
● General: Your sign's skills as negotiator, mediator and go-between have been famous for what seems like forever, and with good reason. You can talk anyone into anything, so long as you believe in your heart that it's the right thing to do. So when you're approached by someone who needs you to help them deliver the unvarnished truth, you won't just accept the job -- you'll volunteer for it. And well you should.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Perhaps you're the one to facilitate a compromise that'll get you back on track -- and get you noticed. Your natural diplomacy means everyone thinks you're on their side, giving you unique insight into the situation.
● Finances: You've let money take all the fun out of life. Relax, with or without the money you need. Let your creativity creep back into your heart and soul. You'll soon find that coming up with ways to make your finances work flows naturally.
● Love: That sense that your romantic possibilities are limited now just ain't accurate. When one door slams shut, many more fly open -- plus there's always something to be said for time spent gazing out a window.
● General: After days of heavy, intense conversations, you've finally reached a compromise of sorts. You'll keep talking, but there will be absolutely no arguing. If you can't see eye to eye, you'll agree to disagree. Initially, that might not sound like progress. But if you think of where you've come from, you'll realize that it's not just progress -- it's the beginning of a whole new style of communication, and it will lead to a whole new type of understanding.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Sometimes your group of coworkers feels like a family, and right now it seems as if you're a bunch of squabbling siblings. Take on the role of the adult -- the responsible person others come to for good advice.
● Finances: Your main focus now is on maintaining harmony at home, but the best way to a harmonious home life is through hard work in other areas. Once you have your finances back in order, peace around the house will be restored. Pry yourself away from the drama.
● Love: Stuff you get started at the moment is smiled on by the stars. Set some social plans into action. Send some exploratory emails to interesting online prospects. Say hi to that person you're making eyes at.
● General: Every picture tells a story, so go ahead and dig out those old snapshots of you and that long-lost someone you haven't talked to in forever. Wow -- look how much fun you guys had together! Isn't it a shame you drifted apart and lost touch? Wouldn't it be great to get in contact and see how they're doing now? And isn't it funny that these are all questions you can answer?
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Put yourself out there and gain new clients, befriend new coworkers and generally make an even bigger and better name for yourself. First impressions are lasting, and the ones you can make now are terrific.
● Finances: The only thought that pops into your mind when you meet someone new is whether or not they are impressed with you. You may think this kind of neediness is hidden but it is as plain as day. You'll never find the money you need by chasing it that blatantly.
● Love: Telling it like it is isn't out of character for you and right now you're even more forthright with your opinions. The right person not only can take it, they can match you and challenge you, too.
● General: Fasten your seatbelt and put your tray table in its upright position. You're about to take flight -- and that applies to every possible corner of your life, but most especially to affairs of the heart. So if you've been seeing someone casually, that won't be the case any longer. One or both of you will either want to make a commitment or say your goodbyes. But don't worry; the heavens are chock full of romance, and betting on anything other than commitment just wouldn't be prudent.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Risk-taking in the monetary sphere should be minimized for the time being. A different approach may seem warranted now, but when it comes to financial matters, make sure it's still a conservative one.
● Finances: No matter what your vision of the future is, it goes without saying your life will be nothing like it. The universe just doesn't work that predictably so loosen up a bit. Your finances will actually benefit from letting out your emotional and psychological belt a notch or two.
● Love: As in other areas of your life, you're results-oriented when it comes to the realm of romance. Great news: If you've been putting in extra effort (exploring online dating options, for example), results are on the way.
● General: If anyone accepts change easily, it's you -- regardless of what type of change it happens to be, or how or when it's due to arrive. So being told that a major shift in your life's circumstances is just around the corner won't frighten you at all. You'll be exhilarated. If a family member doesn't greet the news with that same degree of enthusiasm, however, do what you can to help them adjust. Assure them that nothing but the best is en route. It's the truth.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Experiment to find fresh approaches and give your mind free range. Ways to refine, reform and revolutionize your work, your workplace and even your industry are definitely within your grasp.
● Finances: You don't need to make a fortune in order to have a great day. In fact, all you have to do is not get any further behind. You are making a profit in minuscule increments but at least you're making progress. Let that lift your emotions.
● Love: Life looks to be a little bit taxing at the moment and letting yourself get stressed out and run down won't help matters. Back-burner the love stuff and take good care of your own sweet self.
● General: Donating time, energy or resources to a cause you care about has never been a problem for you. You're amazingly generous, in all those categories and more. So when you're approached now by someone who needs something from you, you definitely won't argue about it. But if someone who loves you gently asks to look things over before you max out the cash limit on your card or clean out your checking account, don't argue. They're just trying to do for you what you're trying to do for your cause.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: It's okay to be distracted at work. In fact, some pretty serious daydreaming is unavoidable now, so consider taking breaks to let your mind wander freely. That way, at least you have a chance of appearing engaged in a meeting.
● Finances: Too many problems make it hard for you to think much less tackle them. Break things down into simple, doable steps. You should see that none of the issues you are dealing with can overwhelm you, so don't let the sum of them overwhelm you, either.
● Love: Your natural grace with romantic gestures may have a friend or a coworker turning to you for some helpful love hints. Give 'em your best stuff -- Cupid loves those who're willing to share.