● General: If you've been doing some personal improvement work lately -- you know, the kind where you take a look at yourself and figure out where you could stand, say, an attitude adjustment, or a new outlook, or maybe you'd benefit from daily painting projects -- you're now well on your way toward successful completion of this stage of the project. Take stock of what you've done so far and give yourself a pat on the back.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: If you're working today, expect more phone calls than usual for a day. Ideas might seem rushed or forced if you don't take your time, so you'll need to take a deep breath before speaking.
● Finances: Someone is being vague about a price tag and it's causing a lot of friction. Rightly so. Don't spend a penny until you're sure of exactly where it's going. You have the stamina to hang in there until everything is itemized.
● Love: Your energy levels might be all over the place if you don't take better care of yourself. Get plenty of sleep, eat healthy foods, lay off the java, and learn to relax. Those closest to you will appreciate your willingness to even out.
● General: Take care of any around-the-house chores before you leave for the day, because you're going to want to have the rest of the day worry-free to make room for a few fantastic, highly creative ideas. As soon as you get home, write all your inspirations down before you forget them. In all the excitement, you'll be glad you don't have to do any of those dirty dishes!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Even though it's a slow day, opportunities for legal trouble abound. Keep your signing pen away from contracts and legal documents. Any agreements you enter into today will weaken quickly.
● Finances: Some things you just can't tolerate. One is losing money helping a friend or loved one, while they're not lifting a finger to help themselves. Demand their full participation or withdraw all funds. Further power struggles are not necessary.
● Love: Communicating feelings to others can be scary. But today you have the Fates on your side. Take a chance and tell someone special exactly how you feel. You might be pleasantly surprised that the feelings are mutual.
● General: A sense of ease pervades your thoughts and feelings. A sense of ease also pervades your expressions of those thoughts and feelings. It's a kind of gliding, sliding, airy sensation. This is a nice space to be in, and you should do your best not to fight it (even if you are used to a little more resistance). Instead, go with it and see what comes out of this easy, breezy momentum. It could be surprising, even for you!
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your body is ready for a day off, but your mind is still busy pumping out new ideas that might help you get ahead or push your business into first place. Make sure you always have a pad of paper around and jot them down for future consideration.
● Finances: It's time to fake it 'til you make it. Others look to you for confidence, and you have the acting ability, if not the financial know-how, to pull it off. Your good ideas finally gain a bit of momentum.
● Love: It's okay to be a little selfish with your time today. You've always been there for your pals, but now you need some Me Time. Put aside any tasks you can do tomorrow, and treat yourself. Head to the spa, or take an extra-long, uninterrupted bubble bath.
● General: If there's one thing you're not lacking today it's patience. That's good -- to a point. With patience, as with all things, you shouldn't overdo it. Moderation in patience is a virtue too, and if somebody is trying your patience too much, try a little impatience with them in the afternoon. You might even try downright annoyance, if impatience doesn't get results. Don't worry -- you've earned the right to be demanding.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You might need guidance today if you're in the office, but the boss is out and not taking calls. It'll be too easy to get overwhelmed, so try to just let things slide until you can get the info you need.
● Finances: You've been good. Go ahead, blow some cash on something extravagant. On the other hand, you could continue plodding along, knowing you have the backbone to stay within budget. Both choices are equally appealing.
● Love: It's a good day to be assertive, so get out there and ask that hottie you've been eyeing out on a date. What are you waiting for? Take a risk and see what happens. You might be surprised how easy it is to make your move.
● General: Some time after your coffee break before lunch, you could very well sense a mind-altering wave of creativity creeping over you. It's an inspirational kind of moment (that lasts, as a matter of fact, all day long) and there's not much you can do other than welcome it and do your best to listen to whatever intimations of new, great ideas it's whispering to you.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Appeal to your contacts intellectually when you're back in the office and you'll go far. It's a good time for networking -- the least likely people might have incredible leads for you if you know how to ask.
● Finances: If you've been feeling insecure about your future, your confidence is returning. You're not at the pinnacle of your financial life, in fact far from it, but you are becoming more and more certain that you'll someday achieve your biggest goals. Bask in the glow of the feeling.
● Love: Take pride in your work today and others will follow. Your accomplishments are impressive, but your sincere happiness in a job well done is what earns you respect.
● General: You usually aren't shy about expressing your feelings. So why has the cat got your tongue? Maybe the nature of what you have to communicate is especially tricky. Or maybe you really, really care about how your I-like-you or I'm-mad or I'm-a-little-sad message will be received. If you're feeling extra sensitive now, take it slow. Spend a little time reassuring yourself that you're great, and then tell them whatever it is you have to tell them.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If you're working hard today, make the most of it. You might have a great time or a slow, thoughtful day, but the more energy you put into work, the better your chances. Don't miss this opportunity to work on something personal.
● Finances: It's almost too late for flexibility to help you. What you have been trying to wriggle out of is right outside your front door. You should face it sooner rather than later anyway. Being rigid about your determination will help you confront the wolf.
● Love: Today you find yourself energized by others. Use this newfound momentum to your advantage. Get things that have been on your to-do list for too long done. Soon you'll have time for more intimate activities.
● General: If there's a banjo, chances are you're going to be strumming it. If there's a drum set, you're going to be banging on it (with the drum sticks, of course). If there's a synthesizer, you're going to be synthesizing. If there's a flute, you're going to use it to whistle a little tune. You are a creative person, and you love to make noise, especially if it's harmonic, beautiful and musical noise. Have fun!
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Today is a good time to relax and think about the upcoming busy period. You might feel awkward talking about work, but if it comes about naturally you might get some great new insights.
● Finances: It dawns on you that you are now the de facto leader of your small group. You're called on for more and more answers every day. If no extra money has been mentioned then it's time to bring it up yourself. You're definitely worth it.
● Love: Your routine may be disrupted today by a pleasant surprise. Take a break and enjoy it for all its worth. There's no need to rush back to your ordinary existence. Make the most out of this amazing discovery.
● General: You've come to a fork in the road, all right. Though this fork might look more like a starfish -- with choices leading in nearly every direction. Which way do you go? North? West? North by northwest? East? You can always turn around and go back down the road you came from, you know. Instead of feeling overwhelmed by all these possibilities, embrace them. In all likelihood, each path you could choose holds its very own joys and sorrows.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Even though it's a slow day, you're still in a good position to secure additional funding, if that's what you're looking for. Make sure you know what you're getting into beforehand, though.
● Finances: Your biggest problem isn't your boss, it's boredom. You need a challenge to give your all to, and it's up to you to find one for yourself. Find something you can really put your shoulder into and watch yourself excel. That should set the stage for a raise.
● Love: Try not to control your friends' love lives. As much as you want to prevent your pals from making the same relationship mistakes you did, it's best to let them make their own choices. Offer an advise not ultimatums.
● General: You could start the day lending an ear to a friend who has a crisis on their hands. Then, after providing a strong shoulder and the emotional equivalent of a cup of tea, your energies shift to your own emotional arenas in the afternoon. You will be taking a long, hard look at what you're getting and what you still need. Then ask yourself how you can get those needs met.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Even if you're not at the office today, at least part of your mind will be consumed with work. Be careful not to offend your family and friends, but write down any thoughts you have or you'll lose them.
● Finances: You'll stumble across a piece of luck in your travels. It could be as simple as finding some money on the sidewalk or as complicated as discovering a loophole that saves you a bundle. You don't even have to keep your eyes open. It will find you.
● Love: Today start questioning your usual dating tactics. You may need to alter your approach in order to get better results. Keep what works and change what doesn't. Experiment with you wooing skills.
● General: You like to make butterflies out of origami paper. You like to make dioramas out of shoe boxes. You like to make sculptures that express your ideas about life and growth and beauty out of toothpicks and cola cans. Or something along those lines. Yes, you're a mighty creative person, whether you express yourself in watercolors or heartfelt emails or by building computers from component parts. Have fun!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Take care of the serious stuff as quickly as possible. You'll have an opportunity to help out a friend who really needs you, but don't think that means you have to waste time chatting about the weather.
● Finances: The harder your day, the less you feel like sharing. That's a shame, because the more you share your resources, the better you'll feel. Even if you do it grudgingly, take that spatula and dig into the pie.
● Love: Don't take things so personally today. Criticism is merely a suggestion, not a commentary on you as a person. Listen earnestly without bruising your ego and you might just grow.
● General: You have a knack for putting intangibles into words. This will come in handy when some 'hard to put your finger on' tensions are building at work. Who'll step in to save the day by telling the boss that nobody's happy about the change in the office break room from caffeinated coffee to decaf? You will. Who will suggest that maybe you're all due for overtime payments? You will. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Even if you're not at the office today, part of you is mulling over work ideas. Your creative juices are pumping hard, and you might need to scurry off for a minute to write down something new and extraordinary.
● Finances: Your financial life is starting to feel like a video game. Changes are so sudden you can hardly keep your footing. If you thought your ideas about money should be etched in stone, you should know there are no such fixed ideas right now.
● Love: Stop thinking so much about what-ifs and what-could-have-beens in old relationships. What's done is done. Rehashing the past only prevents you from focusing on the future. Live in the now.
● General: When you feel sad, mad, bad or frustrated, you create. The same is true when you feel happy, pleased, ecstatic or content. Making things up is the way that you say, 'Here I am' in this world. You're on a roll. What are you making? What kinds of pleasure is it bringing you? What's the mood behind it? See if you can answer some of those questions as you fashion your latest masterpiece.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Try to let things slide for the day. Your certainty that seemed so rock-solid before dissolves into confusion. Depending on your line of work, something might run interference for you.
● Finances: The difference between your fantasies and your financial reality is stark. Don't let that depress you, though. Use it to motivate yourself to action. You might just stave off a crisis.
● Love: Romance can be found in the most mundane locations. Sometimes love can blossom in the produce isle at the grocery store, while other storybook tales begin at the dog park. Cupid may find you sooner than you think.