● General: Opportunities will pop up in the most unusual places, but you have to be ready to jump before they slip away. If you hesitate too long, fickle winds could blow these fortuitous clouds away so quickly that their brief appearance may seem an illusion. Be prepared to follow threads that may seem hopelessly entangled. Holding fast to the free ends will help you find where they lead.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Coworkers hang on every word and heed every suggestion. There's never been a more opportune time to implement that reform you've been wanting to put in place around the office.
● Finances: Some think money is money, but that's not true. There are bits of its origins in there somewhere, like the taste of a particular region in a wine grape. Make sure you get your cash in a way that doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. It's worth the extra effort.
● Love: Be bold today when making decisions. Your daring behavior excites the one person you want to attract. Let your prowess set you apart from the rest of the gang. It takes true grit to make a move.
● General: There's no shortage of scams looking for suckers, so give all get-rich-quick schemes a wide berth. You don't have to end up poorer to get wiser. Do your homework and take no guaranteed income claims at face value. You still may be able to parlay an idea into a moneymaker, but face the fact that you must do it the old-fashioned way -- with hard work. No system is going to make you an overnight millionaire, especially if you have to pony up a sizable seed.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: No matter how much turmoil there is in the office, you're surprisingly well insulated from the heat. Keep it that way by staying out of office politics -- especially now.
● Finances: You value attachments you feel comfortable with and a routine that is familiar to you. Being new on the job is the last thing you want to experience. But taking on new challenges -- and the profits that could blossom with them -- means letting go of the tried and true. You're too old for a security blanket anyway.
● Love: Don't be pompous when you offer to help someone with a relationship problem. No one likes to feel incompetent when it comes to love. You may be experienced but you're not the Love Doctor. Be a pal, not pretentious chump.
● General: You are completely in control of how a situation plays out today. If you get your back up and start spouting a stream of defensive excuses, the spiral will take a decidedly negative nosedive. If you take the higher road and respond with fairness and equanimity, you'll engineer a mutually satisfactory conclusion. It's your choice. Are you going to do what's right?
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Everyone has a bad day sometimes -- even you. Remember this when a comment from a coworker sounds like a slight. It probably wasn't. Bite your tongue and bide your time.
● Finances: Money talks, and it's not idle chatter. You can't get any doors to open without it. It's the only form of communication that can't be misread today, so don't waste time talking, or attempting any mind reading, either.
● Love: It can be fun debating current events with someone new. Use this opportunity to flirt instead of to alienate your new conquest. There are more important things than being right -- like being kissed!
● General: You really want someone to take care of you today, but your mom may be too far away and others seem insensitive to how you're feeling. You'll just have to make your own chicken soup and give yourself the pep talk that will begin to lift your spirits. Some meditation to unblock your energy might help as well. Try to escape to a peaceful wooded spot. Take a blanket and some quiet -- nothing else. Allow nature to be the salve to your wounds.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your organizational system needs a serious overhaul. Those piles of junk that are threatening to swallow your co-workers' space? Throw 'em out. You probably don't need them, anyway.
● Finances: It's been hard to see anything but the minutia you've been focusing on. You finally have enough time to catch your breath and take a look at your handy work. The small details are starting to add up to something recognizable. That alone makes it a good day.
● Love: Getting someone's attention sometimes calls for outrageous tactics. Dress in a sexier outfit, or make a grand gesture that won't be easily forgotten. When you take drastic measures to ask someone on a date, they appreciate the effort.
● General: The love line is open and you're the operator in charge of all calls. Casual flirting doesn't have to stay casual, and the direct approach will probably work better than any coy dancing around the topic. Be careful that you don't come on so strong that you overpower the object of your affections. Let your sensuality supplement your words. It can speak volumes for itself.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: A rivalry could take an unusual turn when you and an interoffice competitor join forces to work toward a common goal. This may not be quite what you had in mind, but you're willing to make the best of it.
● Finances: Being impulsive doesn't hold the same thrill it once did. You're more excited by the prospect of staying within your budget than you are by the idea of spending recklessly. It's paying off to be conservative.
● Love: A friend could use your compassion and warmth today. Take them out to dinner to cheer them up, or at a minimum, offer to listen to their problems. Sometimes all it takes to turn a gloomy situation around is a nonjudgmental audience of one.
● General: Sometimes family members can be a bit too cautious. Concerns over their own security or sincere regard for your feelings could cause them to object to a course of action. You know what's right for you, however. If the plan you're contemplating isn't likely to bring dire consequences if it fails, you have nothing much to lose by giving it a go. Success will be all the sweeter.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Make your ambitions known today. You're getting tired of the old duties and feeling ready for new challenges. Even if you don't know the final destination, you're confident about the route.
● Finances: What do you like to do after you achieve a major goal? Smile, and sit back on your laurels? Start sweeping up the debris? No, you like getting started on the next project to come down the pike. Dig right in.
● Love: Instead of going with a sure thing, why not take a risk on someone who isn't totally safe? Try dating the underdog. It's exciting to give a diamond in the rough a chance to shine!
● General: Allowing a false sense of idealism to blind you to potential pitfalls can cause trouble down the road. Instead of spinning endless success fantasies in your head, seek the counsel of those who have gone before you. Heeding these wise words can save you effort, energy and money. At the same time, don't let a sourpuss dissuade you from a plan you know in your heart can pay off. Keep looking until you find someone who has made it work.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: The person who takes the risks enjoys the rewards. Things are never going to change around the office unless someone takes the initiative, and right now you're perfectly positioned to do just that.
● Finances: This isn't a good time for hanging out with friends, no matter how much someone tries to entice you. You have financial obligations that simply can't wait. Whatever you put off today will make you feel that much more overwhelmed tomorrow. Stick to your guns.
● Love: Think of the bigger picture today when it comes to your quest for true love. Just because things don't work out with one person, that doesn't mean you're doomed to a life of dating disasters. Everybody is different in how they love and live. Go on to the next person until you find the one for you.
● General: Temptation fills the air, and you're just as caught up in the excitement as everyone else. It's rather like being in the eye of a hurricane. You feel completely safe and insulated from the whirling danger around you. But this impression can be illusory, despite the presence of others who often take a rational and cautious approach. Once the hurricane begins moving again, you don't want to be sucked up into it. Proceed with extreme care.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: The groundwork you laid over the last month is starting to pay off. Don't throw it out the window now by refusing to compromise. Sure, you started this project, but it's going to take the whole team to see it to a successful conclusion.
● Finances: You would gladly keep a secret if it was for a friend. But for money? That's another matter altogether. Think long and hard before you commit to keeping mum. Sometimes it pays to spill the beans.
● Love: Lately, you've been stressed about everything from work to the current state of affairs. Now is the best time to take a look at the things worthy of your worrying. Work on only the things that you can change, and leave the rest up to fate.
● General: Be bold and pack your to-do list with at least twice the usual number of tasks. You may as well take advantage of your boundless energy and get a jump on things instead of squandering this gift and having to play catch-up later. Besides, the more people you come into contact today, the more laughs you'll enjoy and the more fun you'll have. Making a game out of chores helps you stay in touch with your inner child.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Don't forget your long-term financial goals in pursuit of a little short-term enjoyment. Are you overextending your paycheck? It's one thing to splurge every now and then, and it's another to spend it all up front.
● Finances: The projects that drive you crazy are the ones you drag your feet on. It should be the other way around. Try rushing ahead to get it over with. Just make sure you don't skimp on the important details that could cost you in the long run.
● Love: Spread some goodwill today amongst those who could use it. Offer to help a friend in need with a complicated problem. Or simply pay it forward to a stranger who isn't expecting a random act of kindness.
● General: Taking two steps backward for every one step forward is an exasperating way to spend your day. Sometimes, though, despite making your best efforts, events conspire to send you back to the drawing board again and again. Does your plan need modification? Perhaps you're being too ambitious or trying to bite off more than you can comfortably chew in one session. Look for ways to simplify -- but don't give up. You're on the right track.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You'll work more efficiently -- and make fewer mistakes -- if you slow down and do just one thing (or two) at a time. After all, multitasking is one thing, but this is getting a little ridiculous.
● Finances: Finding a piece of information you've been searching far and wide for is like stumbling upon a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Now that you've found the missing puzzle piece, it should be easy to see the results you have been working so hard for.
● Love: Someone may feel more deserving of your attention today. Be compassionate towards friends who have been left out of your busy schedule. Take time out to reconnect with your buddies before it's too late.
● General: You definitely woke up on the right side of the bed this morning. Just make sure that your self-confidence doesn't devolve into arrogance. If you rely completely on your own devices, you may miss a wonderful opportunity to make a significant connection. The sound of your own voice may be music to your ears, but only by listening to others can you broaden your experience and expand your perceptions beyond your usual boundaries. Be open to the possibilities.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Is there something you're missing here? Breaking into the upper echelon has rarely seemed so difficult. Maybe it's time you learned to speak management's language -- get some more education.
● Finances: You're not Little Bo Peep, and you would be naive to expect your lost sheep to find their way home at this point in the game. It's more likely they've been pilfered, and by someone you know. Don't expect help in getting them back; the guilty party has their own agenda.
● Love: Give into your impulses today. Flirt with abandon and let your heart call the shots. Sometimes it feels freeing to give your responsible side a short vacation. Being in control all the time is overrated.
● General: Listening today will help you far more than you think. Quite a bit of chatter is going on and most of it may seem superficial and meaningless -- but within these conversation bubbles are clues to what's really stirring just under the surface. Incautious remarks can get you sucked into a vortex that will be difficult to escape. Consider all statements carefully before giving them voice.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If you're prepared, you'll know how to strike back when you're under attack, whether it's from outside competition or rivals within your own office. The best defense is a good offense. You know that better than anybody.
● Finances: You've been projecting a bit of yourself onto someone who doesn't really deserve it. They're not as honest or hard working as you are, and their reasons are actually just excuses. You finally see who you're really dealing with. It's time to cut your losses.
● Love: When your pals ask for relationship advice, be careful not to choose sides. Give unbiased solutions, or even better just offer a shoulder to cry on. Don't get carried away in their dramas or you could be part of the problem.