● General: It won't be a boring day. Startling, for sure -- shocking, maybe. But definitely not boring, humdrum or run-of-the-mill. Your first surprise will likely arrive via either a coworker or someone else you see on a daily basis. Either way, they won't be acting even remotely close to the way they usually do. Of course, you being you, you'll enjoy the change -- and encourage it. Hey, it's your job to be a sparkplug. Might as well have fun with it.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't cut any corners while you're this far ahead. Style and substance are equally important today. If you're appearing in front of an audience, you want to look your best.
● Finances: You've put off your own needs all week and you're ready for some self-indulgence. Unfortunately, the rest of your clan isn't. You'll have to focus on someone else instead of yourself. It's ultimately okay, though, because your self-sacrifice pays off.
● Love: You might be watching the clock during the day, ever so anxious for the fun of the evening to arrive -- but then suddenly feel worn out. Either schedule time for a nap or make plans involving a movie and popcorn.
● General: For the past couple of weeks, you've been thinking that you might have a secret admirer, and you're absolutely right. Your mystery suitor will let those feelings slip today, in a very minor way -- so minor, in fact, that if you weren't as sharp as you are, and if you didn't pay attention as well as you do, you might not notice it. As it is, you'll need to decide whether to ignore the slip, or have some fun -- which, of course, depends on your relationship situation.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Get the grunt work off the table sooner than later. Faraway deadlines will sneak up on you if you don't pay attention. Procrastination is tempting, but it'll only make things harder for you down the line.
● Finances: When you work hard for the almighty dollar, there's almost no such thing as overdoing it. But when it comes to working out or other forms of exercise, there most definitely is. Take it easy today. Ease yourself into your new fitness routine.
● Love: Making a snap judgment now could lead to a dead end while keeping your route flexible means optimal chances for romance. It might even be time for a detour or a U-turn -- or a nice, long scenic stop.
● General: If it's not at all what you should be doing -- and especially if it will aggravate an authority figure who you personally love to aggravate -- well, needless to say, you're probably on your way to doing it right now. That's if you're not already knee-deep in whatever mischievous project you've cooked up. Just be sure you're not indulging in these antics only to avoid broaching an important emotional issue.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Improve your coworkers' morale now and they'll do the same for you when you need it: your optimism is contagious. Even the biggest sourpusses will smile in your presence.
● Finances: When you're the boss, you get to do all the fun stuff and leave everything else to someone beneath you. In your dreams, that is. You're feeling overwhelmed but don't waste time wishing someone else would emerge from the fog and take over for you. The only one to finish this project is you.
● Love: You're all fun chitchat, but a certain someone may have more on their mind. Make your boundaries clear to avoid hurt feelings -- or are those boundaries suddenly (and unexpectedly) expanding?
● General: Your dear ones had no idea this was coming -- what just tumbled out of your mouth, that is. Before you continue along the path you've started, you might want to warn them that they'd better sit down. You know that you're really just getting started. This has been coming for a long time, so it might be a while before it's over. Oh, well. It's nice to shake things up every now and then, yes? Sure it is!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't let others distract you from the mission: you're on point and on message. If you're confident about where a project is going, even skeptical coworkers are sure to follow.
● Finances: Things aren't going well with one of your partnerships. Whether it's a work relationship or a home one doesn't really matter because the issue is the same. You just can't be in two places at one time. It's hard, but you'll have to learn to allocate bits of your time and attention to both sides.
● Love: Firing off a flirty email or provocative text message may not be your usual style, but why not just do it? Take a laissez-faire attitude about the response (what happens, happens!) and put yourself out there.
● General: You've had it with this financial roller-coaster ride, but you're not exactly sure what you should do about it. The best thing you can think of is to do something that's completely and totally startling, something that will stop the ride in its tracks -- like regaining control of the plastic for all joint accounts, for example, with no warning whatsoever. Hey, desperate people do desperate things.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: There's nothing wrong with tooting your own horn from time to time. Your skills are a valuable asset to this company, but sometimes your bosses could be more aware of your contributions.
● Finances: All work and no play makes Jack or Jill a dull boy or girl. You need to have some fun with your friends or loved ones today. Tear yourself away from the smell of money, at least long enough to remember how good it feels to do something without the hint of a profit.
● Love: You're a master planner right now, whether you're organizing an impromptu party or making the utmost of a date. Keep your best trick up your sleeve 'til the last minute -- the element of surprise works in your favor.
● General: There's a difference -- a big one -- between being understanding and being naive. If you feel that someone out there has been doing their best to work you, don't take it for a single second longer. Put your foot down and announce that the game has officially come to an end. You've gone out of your way to do everything you could for all the people around you. If that generosity hasn't come back to you, call a time-out. Enough is enough.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Get the little tasks done now while they're fresh in your mind. Sure, it's tempting to slack and put off the grunt work, but rest assured: you'll be better off if you persevere.
● Finances: Don't kid yourself into thinking you have just suffered a minor setback. You have actually just gone over one of the largest bumps the road of life will put before you. Get your ducks in a row before the whiplash sets in.
● Love: Looking for love (or like) in unusual places makes for very interesting adventures. Why constrain your heart to the appropriate or the conventional? Someone really different may bust all your expectations wide open.
● General: You definitely need time to devote to your work, there's no doubt about it. You could even end up doing some unexpected overtime for the next day or so, thanks to someone else's willingness to blow off their own workload. You're also feeling the longing -- and it's a strong one -- to be alone, even if it's just for a little while. Well, that's what evenings are all about. You may have to wait until later in the week to get the solo time you crave, but it's on its way.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Hot leads can come from anywhere, so keep your ears to the ground. Don't dismiss any opportunities -- your job situation will get a boost from an unexpected source today.
● Finances: Today you don't need to worry about balancing many responsibilities. You have only one, and that is to restore your high energy levels in whatever way works best for you. You'll need all you can get for the coming week.
● Love: How about letting bygones be bygones? Whether you're harboring some resentment about a romantic disappointment or beating yourself up about what could've been, let it go. It'll feel great.
● General: If anyone can deal with tough times, it's you. So when a dear one mentions a last-minute problem that's really got them floored, you'll do for them what you'd do for yourself under similar circumstances: You'll help them come up with possible solutions, and remind them that the unexpected detour around an obstacle often turns out to be better than the original path itself.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Swallow your pride and take care of business. It isn't your job to bail someone out of a mistake, but when it affects your career so directly, it's hard to say no. You can worry about payback later.
● Finances: You're going over a difficult decision like a dog gnawing on a bone. You're even mulling it over in your sleep. Your unconscious mind just won't let it rest, whether you know it or not. It's downright exhausting. Making the decision once and for all is worth a million.
● Love: After a stressful day, what's better than relaxing with friends? Relaxing with friends in an atmosphere where you can also make some new ones. How about a gallery, a trivia night or karaoke?
● General: One of the best traits anyone can possibly possess, especially in times like these, is adaptability. You have that quality down pat, and it's certainly going to come in handy. The last thing in the world you were ever expecting is exactly what you can expect right now. Fortunately, you're always open to new and exhilarating experiences, so you won't mind at all -- but you may be called on to help a friend who isn't quite so flexible.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Nothing touches you, especially gossip. Office rumors come and go, but you're more than capable of staying above it all: this is how people get ahead.
● Finances: If you're feeling a bit unloved by your friends, it's because you've turned down so many invitations they're afraid to extend them anymore. Yes, you've been that focused on money. They're waiting for a signal from you. It's a good day to make it widely known how much you miss your social life.
● Love: How do you spell 'hot' right now? Y-O-U! You're pretty much on fire at the moment, so burn up the dance floor, fan those flirtation flames and generally cause sparks everywhere you go.
● General: It's not usually tough to get along with you. To dear ones, you're downright predictable -- not in a bad way, but because you're so grounded, stable and solid. Those traits won't apply to you now, though, so get ready to shake things up. Once you open your mouth, you'll be anything but predictable. It's kind of nice to surprise the crowd every now and then, though, isn't it?
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Even if you don't really mean it, do it with a smile -- the boss doesn't know the difference. Like it or not, you're going to have to jump through some hoops before you can get out of here today.
● Finances: If you have no challenges to face down, then it's just not your idea of a good day. It can be, though, if you redefine your cardinal rules of life. Simply hanging around in good company can be incredibly enriching. You'll find out what you've been missing.
● Love: Some challenging work matters may occupy your day, but you should definitely plan to make the night your own. A sweet connection or some interesting romantic info are both distinct possibilities.
● General: This is fine astrological weather to be you. The unpredictability you relish is everywhere. You're starting to seem almost 'normal.' Of course, once the times become so startling that you seem ordinary, it's clearly time to shake things up. So you'd better get busy. This obviously just won't do.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Even if you're thinking of looking elsewhere, for now, you're stuck right where you are. Better make the most of it. Do your best and you'll always have positive references at your disposal.
● Finances: Someone in your inner circle doesn't really belong there. It could be a neighbor or an acquaintance or even a family member, but whoever they are, it's as if they're living in a completely different culture than yours. They're not, though. Take the time to figure them out. Connect instead of putting on your usual, aloof mask.
● Love: Rather than acting impetuously now, give things a little more thought. If you can put this in context with regard to your values and the rest of your life, you'll be able to follow the right path -- or one of them.
● General: When it comes to relationships, you'll be anything but predictable now. In fact, if there's a different, unusual way to do it -- if there's any way to push the envelope, just a touch, to see how much your loved ones are willing to put up with -- you'll find it. Don't make a habit of this, because they might not put up with it permanently. For now, though, it's kind of exciting. Not that they'd admit it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Seize the initiative and take over a project that has a colleague in over his or her head. You're heading in the right career direction, and you're feeling more motivated than you have in weeks.
● Finances: It's time to throw out some of your old toys to make room for new ones. It's a form of recycling, because the replacements you'll be getting are all free. Be sure to pass what you have on to someone equally deserving.
● Love: Work will likely occupy your attention during the day, but tonight, be ready to jump into romance without reservations. Go ahead and flirt -- with a variety of different types. Practice makes perfect!