● General: Just in the nick of time, a friend you haven't seen in far too long will ride in and rescue you. They might not be royalty, and their steed may not be a white horse -- or even a BMW. But the sentiment will be the same, as will your happy reaction. Oh, and if your social calendar is booked, better clear it right away. After all, how often does a fairy-tale ending even seem possible after the age of ten?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's better to spend your time considering options for action rather than actually acting. Communications will lack clarity for much of the day, and that could be profoundly frustrating for you.
● Finances: The best way to spend the day is acting as if you don't have a care in the world. You may have some real problems weighing on your shoulders but you can shrug them off with the right attitude. The payoff you'll get from a day of relaxation is worth the effort. In fact, it's priceless.
● Love: Romance is coming soon enough. Rushing into that date or making that call could spell disaster, however. Take some time today to explore your individuality and your connection with others. Seek equally detached and like-minded folks for a new perspective.
● General: You're not quite sure what to do, but you have to decide quickly. Should you be good, follow all the rules and impress your bosses with your incredible ability to follow orders to the letter? Or should you to take charge of a tricky situation with an innovative, ingenious new plan that no one's ever thought of -- because it doesn't exactly follow protocol. Better make up your mind fast.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You will find people to be unusually pliable and agreeable, so it's a good time to advance your own agenda. Most of the people you work with will seem to be confused and out of sorts, but at least they won't be crabby.
● Finances: You can hardly keep yourself from crying on the shoulder of anyone you come across today, be they friends or mere acquaintances. Even your closest friends don't necessarily want to hear your story of financial woe today. Pick and choose who you share with. Not everyone is feeling compassionate.
● Love: You're feeling a little superstitious today -- no worries. Go with it and listen to your gut. Your intellectual toolbox is filled with clever ideas and quick fixes. You're a mental MacGyver and everyone wants to be around you. Say the word and you'll make sure it's handled.
● General: And there was much rejoicing in the kingdom. Which kingdom? Yours. The universe has arranged for nothing but pleasant energy to circulate in the heavens above you -- and it looks like the good feelings will be contagious. If you have an apology to extend or accept, now's the perfect time to get in touch with the loved one in question. Isn't it time to make peace and get on with your life?
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Try not to let your frustration keep you from devising new communications strategies. Your way with words won't help you as much as usual -- many of your peers will be working within their own private worlds.
● Finances: Some days you can get away with anything, but not today. You feel like your every move has your entire career in the balance, and you're not even at work. That nagging feeling that the boss is watching is actually a good thing. It's keeping you honest, and that's what you want.
● Love: Overwrought messages might work against you today -- stick with the basics. If you've developed a more-than-friends relationship with someone, think about taking it to the next level. As long as you express your feelings, you've accomplished your mission.
● General: You can't help caring. It's your nature. So if someone asks for your opinion, warn them that it's tough for you to be objective. All you can really offer are your feelings, especially if you're involved in the outcome of the situation. At the very least, they'll appreciate your honesty. At best, they'll listen to what you have to say -- and maybe learn something from you, too.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It'll be hard to focus on small-scale tasks today, so productivity won't be as high as it could be for you. If you turn your attention to personal career work or organization-wide strategic planning, you'll get plenty done.
● Finances: You've got a lot of energy stored up and the best use of it is to branch out into a new mental territory. You may be tempted to get down to brass tacks on something, but if you've put it off this long, it can wait another day. Let your imagination soar instead.
● Love: You can't know how far you've gone until you go too far. That's just how it is for you right now. Luckily, you're able to adapt on the fly. A romantic situation is warming up in the zodiac and it'll come when you least expect it -- so expect anything.
● General: Tired of spending -- or should that be overspending? Or are you just ready for a new focus and a change of pace? Either way, you'll be in a fine mood. And when you're in a good mood, you're contagious, making everyone around you happy, too. Does this mean you're ready to do some entertaining, no matter where you are? Sure does. Prepare yourself for a grand entrance -- with a partner, no doubt.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your situation isn't as clear as it should be, so before committing, make sure you get it all ironed out. Put a moratorium on new financial deals of any kind, at least for the day and maybe even longer.
● Finances: Don't let yourself get bitter. You're ready to retreat into your shell and have no dealings with the outside world. That would only be cutting off opportunities to make up for lost money in the future. Be brave and stay out there.
● Love: Make sure the feelings are mutual before you run out and buy this person a wedding ring. True love? More like true lust. The stars call for a little extra legwork but don't worry, you'll reap the right kind of rewards -- or at the very least, save a little face.
● General: Everyone seems to be a lot more pleasant today -- or at least a lot less extravagant, emotionally speaking. This would be a fine time to throw an impromptu party at your place with all your closest friends. When you get home, make some calls. You'll be able to pull together a fine evening, and gather some highly entertaining company to join you for the ride.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Conciliation is in the air right now. It won't be the most fun you've ever had on the job, but it's a good time to straighten out an old feud you've been having with a peer or maybe a boss.
● Finances: If you thought all of your relationship issues were the fault of the other people involved, then you would start to get the sneaking suspicion you were kidding yourself. Same should apply to your money. Are all of your investments secret parasites or are you doing something wrong?
● Love: You're compelled to try something totally out of character: Reach out for help. Today presents a great opportunity to unload a secret that's bothered you for years. Share it with a trusted soul. Even if you never confront the person in question, at least you've aired it out.
● General: After days of being totally lavish, excessive and extravagant, you're ready to tone it down -- well, almost ready. Except when it comes to showing a dear one how much you care. In that department, you're not at all ready to stop the extravagance. Especially since that same person will likely be after a bit more of your time -- and you certainly won't want to refuse.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Do your best to take your own side right now. One of your strengths is the ability to see things from others' points of view, but you currently have a problem developing that needs a self-centered approach on your part.
● Finances: You don't have much of a routine today, but even with so much on the go, you manage to get a lot done. The trick is keeping your eyes down and focused on what needs doing at the moment, but you already know that trick. Put it to good use today.
● Love: Your neediness might scare a certain someone off and mixed messages could work against you, so don't approach this person just yet. Once you untie the emotional havoc, you'll have more energy for romantic pursuits. Until then, keep to yourself.
● General: You're ready to focus on more practical things now -- like your home. Of course, that can mean one of several things. You may want to do an entire makeover of a room from the ground floor up. But you may also be thinking about moving. Either way, you'll be happy to pull out all the stops and do it up big. Don't delay. It's time to make changes, both inside and out.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your detective skills are strong, and you should be able to root out the mystery soon. Something big and enigmatic is hampering progress on your current projects, but you are up to the challenge.
● Finances: Your day is so good it's almost like a fantasy come true. You don't even need something ridiculous like a winning lottery ticket or news of a huge inheritance. As it stands, it's one of those priceless days that only comes around but once or twice in a lifetime. Enjoy.
● Love: If you let the inner turmoil spill out, you won't like the consequences. You're in a great place right now, even though you can't appreciate it. Work out the angst a bit. You're no good to anyone until you toss this emotional garbage in the trash.
● General: Things are going along just swimmingly, aren't they? Yes, this is the kind of day you can live with. Everyone around you is in the mood to be playful and take a well-calculated risk or two. Your one problem is that you may feel like a caged animal at work, thinking of all the wonderful things you could be doing. Ah, well. Think of this evening. That will get you through it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Something in the day's news will strike you as related to your job situation, even if it's quite a stretch. Apply that lesson and you'll make significant progress toward your primary goals.
● Finances: Let other people sit around and talk about their glory days if that's how they choose to spend their time. You're too fired up to start your day that way or end it that way for that matter. Your productivity cannot be put on the back burner just for the sake of some silly fish tales.
● Love: Everything seems unmanageable as a self-destructive streak seeps into your life. Too much is at stake to rely on hints. Be direct: Ask for what you want and need. Don't be afraid to face reality -- it's not as scary as you think.
● General: You're in the mood to try things out -- all kinds of things, but especially all the good things that your senses have to offer. That includes good food, fine wine and quality companions. Of course, once you have all that going for you, the only thing missing will be a touch of romance. Under circumstances like these, it's not hard to imagine you wandering up to someone delectable and smiling that dazzling smile.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Help others as much as you can, but stick with your own projects for the most part. Even though most of your peers will be mired in confusion, your productivity will be as high as ever or even higher.
● Finances: You've finally advanced to the stage where you have confidence in accomplishing what you set out to do. That means you can finally inject some creativity into the project. Don't change the entire process, but do feel free to tweak things where needed.
● Love: Transformation is exciting and full of possibilities, so roll out the red carpet when the opportunities park at your front door. Rap with the stellar crowd. The old standbys will understand your need to branch out and you'll make an awesome connection.
● General: Sure, you've been excessive for days, in one way or another -- and possibly in several. But you're not quite ready to rein it all in. Not just yet. What you are ready for is to let all those secrets you've been hiding come right out into the open, with no holds barred. Before you do, though, is there anyone you should warn first -- in private? If so, you'd better get a hold of them now.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Distractions will be all too frequent today. Perhaps you'll need to hole up on your own somewhere if you have to push through. After all, focus will be a hard commodity for you to come by.
● Finances: If you check your bank account and come up with a number that's not what you expect, chalk it up to the weekend. You know you're not in for any windfalls, so don't be lulled into thinking it's really yours to spend. Go with the number you already know is correct.
● Love: Yes, yes -- you're sick of this particular project already. But finish it up before you begin others. Search your soul for answers and put that energy in motion. You'd rather just blow it off, but you know if you do, you'll regret your decision later on.
● General: Be careful who you let in on the secret, even if it's someone you adore. You've been holding on to a vital, startling piece of information for quite some time now -- and you're ready to hang on to it for even longer, if need be. You might not be able to, however, if anyone else knows, especially if one of those people wants to cause some major disruption in your life.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: New projects, problematic clients, and long meetings will all be incredibly easy for you to handle, so dive in. You have plenty of energy for anyone and anything that comes your way right now.
● Finances: Your group of friends could use an infusion of something, but you're not sure of what. Of course, it's really you who needs something, and it's in the form of a new friendship, but you'll have to make due with what you have. You can transform your social life by transforming your attitude.
● Love: Lots of elbow grease will yield surprising results. You're relentless today in your pursuits, especially when it comes to relationships. Assess the situation and read the nuances before you approach. Or maybe it's time to reorganize your romantic goals.