● General: After thinking about making changes for so long and not mentioning it to anyone, the obvious solution has suddenly dawned on you: If you really want to change, what could possibly fulfill that urge more dramatically than moving, long distance? After all, that would mean you'd have to change your home, your job, all your relationships and all your habits. If all this sounds invigorating rather than frightening, get busy. The sooner the better.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's a good time to put the finishing touches on old work and move on. If you don't, things could get stale and boring. So take another look at your progress chart -- you're farther along than you think.
● Finances: When it comes to helping someone in need, you're usually the first one to speak up. Today, though, you're keeping your mouth -- and your wallet -- shut. Something about this particular plea seems foreign to you. You don't have to support what you can't embrace.
● Love: Some days are made for romance, but this ain't one of 'em. If you've got a date, make it friendly, low-expectations and low-key; if you don't, make one with your slippers and a DVD.
● General: You've just about had it with putting your nose to the grindstone, and you've just about had it with a certain group of friends. That's really saying something, for you, the most diligent, loyal sign in the heavens. It's like this: You've just discovered somehow that you're being taken advantage of, and you're all done with it. The best part is now that you've made your decision, you can relax, guilt-free. Oh, and by the way, stay mad -- it's energizing.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Keep your friends close and your work enemies closers. Pay attention to rivals in the workplace -- right now there's a good chance of power struggles and backbiting bubbling up and out of control.
● Finances: You never buy when you're in a hurry. That's like going grocery shopping on an empty stomach. So when someone tries to rush you on a big ticket item, you already know enough to wonder what they're trying to hide. It goes without saying you won't be hurried, no matter what the answer is.
● Love: Sure, your coupled-up friends are great, but save them for another day -- right now, you'll have a blast with those who share your mindset and relationship status. Get out and meet some new prospects together.
● General: You've never been famous for turning anyone down, no matter what they ask for. You'd rather go without than have a loved one in need of something. That's not something most people might know about you -- just those who are closest to you. But now, it won't matter who needs what. You may not let them know that it's you who's provided it, but you'll find a way to make a wish happen for someone in a legitimately bad spot.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You might have to drink a little extra coffee to stay focused since you'll want to drift off into your own world when things start to get slow. But there are some good thoughts brewing down there.
● Finances: It's hard to reap the benefits of sage advice when no one is offering up any. Could it be they're waiting for you to ask? It's up to you to speak up if you could use the help of someone wiser or more experienced than you are. Take the initiative.
● Love: Worrying about what someone thinks of you is really pretty silly -- and if you try to adjust to expectations, they won't be getting the real deal. Be yourself -- it's the only way to find out if you're actually compatible.
● General: Don't let any early morning crankiness ruin what might turn out to be a very, very nice day. Whether it's a bad dream or the way you slept, you and your sweetheart could wake up in a not-so-great mood. If you have to, get the argument over with and exchange those less-than-affectionate words -- but at least wait until you've had your coffee. Then, bury the hatchet and do something entirely different from what you had planned. It sure can't hurt.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Nothing comes easy today, especially when it has to do with money. Arguments might erupt over how to spend windfall cash or just on regular spending and budget issues -- either way, you'll have to fight hard for your side.
● Finances: Use your good memory to help you get ahead. Instead of kicking yourself over your errors, conjure up all the good things you actually learned from past mistakes. This could be another case of wishing you realized how good you had it.
● Love: So your mind's wandering -- your heart's in the right place, and the daydreaming you're doing might include some visionary stuff vis-a-vis your romantic future. Just be careful operating heavy machinery!
● General: One side of your nature loves being on stage -- having everything right out there for one and all to see. The other side of you equally adores secrets and intrigue, especially if there's a bit of drama attached to it. You'll need to make a decision right now, however, as to which side of yourself will handle the current situation. The outgoing, public side or the intense, personal side? Good luck.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Personality clashes in the workplace are a distinct possibility right now. If there's more than the usual head-butting going on today, check yourself and make sure it's not just an ego thing.
● Finances: You have a profound effect on someone without really knowing it. You help them see the good in their own situation, and that is a priceless lesson. It's not that you're on a soapbox, either. You're just being yourself, enjoying whatever life puts before you.
● Love: You ought not judge a book by its cover, whether it's glossy and great-looking or dog-eared and plain. See what's inside -- after all, this is about finding something for your heart, not your coffee table.
● General: Just when you were sure you'd never, ever hear from them again -- and just when you were getting used to the idea -- guess what? You'll see or hear from someone who'll mention that this particular missing person has been seen, and that they've mentioned your name. Remember, when you're thinking of someone, it's often because they're thinking of you too. Prepare yourself to meet up with them, and don't pretend that you're not tickled when it happens.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You'll start the day with renewed momentum to improve efficiency, so spread the word about a new idea or project you're working on -- maybe it's just for you, but maybe it's for the company as a whole.
● Finances: You don't need to do things that are gravely important to make yourself feel enriched. You are following your true calling simply by showing up for life today. Block out all problems, from money to work relationships, if that's what it takes to let yourself be truly present.
● Love: Everything's open to experience a dramatic if not tumultuous change. It may be a confusing time for your heart, but keep calm and you'll see that it's also a time of myriad possibilities.
● General: You're one of the few signs that really, truly considers your coworkers to be an extended family of sorts -- so now that you need advice on a professional level, it's natural that you'd think of an elder from that extended family to go to for help. The good news is that if you weren't already sure they felt the same familial way about you, you'll certainly know it soon.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Look your absolute best today. You'll have a great day and share the love with most people you come into contact with, possibly sparking a little workplace flirtation (if that's what you're looking for).
● Finances: Not spending money may come across as being selfish in the scenario you find yourself in today, but that doesn't mean you have to go telling everyone your financial circumstances just to set the record straight. Your past record of selfless giving should speak for itself.
● Love: You know not to lose it if romantic matters aren't quite going your way -- it's only temporary, and getting upset won't help matters. Enjoy friends and have fun; this phase will be over before you know it.
● General: It's easy to keep denying yourself the fun you've wanted to have, to keep telling yourself that you'll do it next week, or next month or next year. Fortunately, you have someone in your life now who won't let you get away with that kind of thing -- not now, anyway. Don't argue with them, and for heaven's sake, don't alienate them. Reward them. Take them along for the ride, whether it's via car, plane or train.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You won't be able to stall or stifle personality clashes, but you can ignore it safely for the time being. So watch out. Subterranean tensions might burst out and create serious in-fighting among your teammates.
● Finances: You are acting like your marching orders are coming from another planet. But don't let seeming different keep you from doing what you know is right. There is someone else in your circle ready to quit with you. Your money, oddly, will only increase upon departure.
● Love: Talk about hot -- it's ridiculously warm wherever you are at the moment, what with your turned-up sexiness making temperatures rise. Fan the crowd and offer 'em a cool beverage while you make things even hotter.
● General: If anyone had predicted last month that you'd be totally absorbed in creating a warm, snug nest for someone you love -- well, in the midst of trying not to choke on what you were drinking, you'd have advised them to seek professional help immediately. See? It only goes to show you what a difference a day makes -- and what a difference a month can make, too -- especially if someone wonderful happens to wander into your life in the meantime.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Put that smooth-talking charm to good use and dazzle the next few customers into total submission -- sales and networking are your strong suits right now.
● Finances: You're hacking through red tape just like Paul Bunyon with his ax. There's just about nothing that can keep you from making giant strides today if you put your mind to it. Focus on whacking away your debt instead of whittling away at it, as usual.
● Love: Anyone trying to catch your eye may experience difficulty; you're probably staring off into space, lost in your own little (or, knowing you, big philosophical) world. Try to tune in for a moment here and there.
● General: You've often been described as the family historian, and while it's a title you love, it's also one you richly deserve. You remember things no one else does, and you have a scrapbook that's entirely up-to-date and a box of mementos that will bring tears to the eyes of all parties involved. It's time to bring those things out and let your loved ones see how good you are.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You should definitely shy away from an impulsive use of cash or credit -- think everything through completely first. If you can curtail spending for even one day, do so.
● Finances: You finally get to put all thoughts of work, money or career out of your mind to focus exclusively on your family. It feels good to not be pulled in opposite directions for a change. Even better is realizing you have the ability to do just that each and every day.
● Love: How about expressing your admiration for a certain someone? You needn't make a big deal out of it; a sincere, straightforward compliment and a big smile are always welcome. Hold their gaze for just a moment too.
● General: Being there for other people when they need you -- no matter how inconvenient that happens to be -- affords those who do so with certain benefits. First off, the good feelings that go along with helping someone for absolutely no personal gain. It's also nice to know that others trust you enough to ask -- kind of makes you feel good about just being you. Well, a coworker is about to say 'thank you' -- another perk, but one you'd never even considered.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Avoid the temptation to take care of the easy stuff first and step up to tackle the biggest obstacles pronto. You can handle anything right now.
● Finances: You may be struggling to keep up with the Joneses on the outside, but on the inside, you are way ahead of the pack. Your advanced ideas will catch up with your day to day reality soon enough. For now, enjoy knowing what you think.
● Love: Being single means never having to say you're sorry -- at least not for doing what you want, when you want, with whom you want. Revel in it now, and be sure to leave some time for relaxing solo-style.
● General: If there's anything you absolutely adore, it's romance -- along with the dreams, nostalgia and sweet nothings that accompany the condition. So now, when that tender subject is so very easily inspired by the heavens, it's up to you to do your thing -- to make sure that not just you and the one you love are enjoying it, but that you encourage others to go out there and get some of their own.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: It might seem that you're more focused on clients' needs than the bottom line, but ultimately you'll see that keeping them happy is the best thing you can do.
● Finances: Sometimes dressing up just feels false. No matter how much money you spend on clothes today, you'll just end up feeling that much more like a charlatan. Save the big spending for a day when you don't feel the need to hide behind camouflage.
● Love: Is it hot in here -- or could it be a case of spring fever? Don't be surprised if you're feeling a bit frisky and falling in love (or at least developing a fresh crush) every other minute!