● General: You're still walking on air, aren't you? Still thinking that there's nothing that could possibly be any better than how you're feeling now? Well, you might be right, but you'll never know if you don't try to push the pleasure envelope just a bit further. The universe will be more than happy to help, and so will one particular person. No use arguing with either entity. See just how far you can ride this wave.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: People are watching who can help you advance, but they need to know that you're hungry for more. Your ambitions are out in force right now, and you're feeling just fine about that.
● Finances: You need all the patience you can muster to make it through the day because things in the financial department are moving even slower than their usual snail's pace. Letting it get to you will affect your earning ability more than the dawdling itself, so keep your cool, smile and continue pouring on the charm.
● Love: Don't start the day with a feverish pace. You're not in the running to win any highfalutin derby, plus if you burn out early on, you'll have nothing left when the real fun starts later on. Pace yourself throughout the day and take lots of breaks.
● General: Since you're still in the mood to let the world know just how you're feeling, the world is still in the mood to hear it. So while you may be quite surprised by the morning's agenda, you won't have to worry about not being happy with it. You'll love every second -- and if you have company handy, they'll love it, too. And speaking of love, isn't that what's really going on here? Might be time to think it over.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: There's no need to plan out your day. It will be full of surprises -- some quite pleasant. Though the day's energy is pretty frantic, you will need to stay calm and take care of things as they arise.
● Finances: You are feeling good, and it has nothing at all to do with profits, sex appeal or flattery. It comes from a more pure source of happiness. If you can tap into that wellspring more often, irony of ironies, you'll be more likely to get ahead financially. Just don't let that be your motivation for becoming intimately familiar with it.
● Love: Are you in denial or have things truly fallen apart? Pull your head out of the sand and sniff the air. If you smell smoke, things have definitely crashed and burned. Your options, though limited, put you on a course for success -- don't run back to the wreckage for any last-minute rescue.
● General: The best part of being flexible is that when something totally unexpected happens, you're able to enjoy it, instead of worrying about it. That's one of your many positive traits, and your ability to pass that confidence along is well known. You'll need to use it today, most likely to help someone who's having more trouble than you accepting the changes.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Make sure you give everyone equal attention, so you can get on board when things get going. People you don't know well -- yet -- are going to play important roles in the day's events.
● Finances: People talking around you can distract you from important tasks if you let them. Keep your mind off of idle chatter and on your own business. You should be poring over your accounts, not deciding if someone else's chitchat is fact or fiction.
● Love: Pick a thing, anything -- chances are you're powerless over it and it's causing an extreme amount of stress. You can't force anyone to fall in love with you, but you can be there when a certain someone comes sniffing around. Stay open to any and all options.
● General: It's not over yet -- the romance you were enjoying from yesterday, that is. You'll be absolutely amazed at the energy you still have left over. But then, when things are going along this well, it only stands to reason that you'd be in quite the mood. The good news is that it won't be ending for a while. In fact, the good feelings are really just getting started.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't start checking the job listings quite yet; things should pick up again pretty quickly. You and your boss just aren't going to get along all that well today, so resign yourself to subordination for the time being.
● Finances: Don't just toss ideas out there. You've already come up with plenty of ways to make money, but they don't mean a thing if you don't follow through on them. If you've ever wondered if you could actually make a go of it, there's no better time to find out.
● Love: You perceive the snub -- someone's blowing you off and you have no idea what prompted it. But you're full of ego and pride. Even if you could you wouldn't confront this person. Let all this sour business float somewhere else. You don't have time for such petty concerns.
● General: Just when you thought you were due for a bit of a letdown -- after the romance and excitement of the past few days -- the universe has stepped in and declared that it's only just beginning. You may need a cup of coffee and a power nap after work, and before going out, but whatever you need to do to revitalize yourself, just do it. Don't waste this wonderful energy snoozing on the couch!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: A customer or distant work connection is going to surprise you with an opinion you hadn't considered before. You might find that it's perfectly in tune with your worldview once you absorb it.
● Finances: Don't waste your energy stewing about someone else's arrogant attitude, especially someone in a position of authority. Remind yourself that pride comes before a fall, but don't let yourself enjoy that feeling too much, either. Stay focused on the task at hand instead.
● Love: You're such a loving and kind person -- but you feel you need to be more if you want to attract this certain someone. Wait a minute! You are definitely enough. Don't do things against your nature just to prove yourself -- you'll totally lose this person's respect if you do.
● General: You might need to do some overtime, but chances are good that you won't mind a bit. The cash will come in handy, and you have a natural inclination to help, anyway. Besides, you'll probably still be in such a good mood from yesterday that there won't be much anyone can do to spoil it. Oh, and talk about energy. You'll be brimming over with it. You might want to save a bit of it for later tonight. An instant replay wouldn't hurt, now, would it?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Life is still good, though you might be looking for opportunities for direct conflict with competitors. You should do well in fair matches -- but watch out for folks who decide not to play fair.
● Finances: You may feel like you're in a bad dream. You open your mouth to say something perfectly sensible, but from the reactions you get, it's as if you're speaking in a foreign language. Don't fret about being misunderstood. A lot can be achieved working alone.
● Love: The people around you are awfully touchy today -- and you'll think it's all about you. Not so. Just give these cranky folks a bit of space and breathing room. It may not be today or tomorrow, but they'll come around soon and apologize for snapping your head off.
● General: You might expect to feel a bit let down, after the excitement of the past few days -- like you're waiting for the other shoe to drop, but don't. You'll continue to be optimistic, warm and happy, and with the universe still pulling for you -- and still coming up with the answers to your prayers even before you've asked for them. You might have to keep things under wraps for a while, but intrigue might be part of what you're wishing for.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You might just need to perform some routine maintenance, or you might need to forestall a crisis today. Regardless, everything you need to do will involve your relationships with customers and coworkers.
● Finances: Doing the job well is not the ultimate accomplishment of your day. Making it look easy is. You can rake it in today without breaking out in a sweat, proverbial or otherwise. Others notice the ease with which you move.
● Love: Critical mass is approaching in some relationship, whether it's merely casually or hot and heavy. The momentum will rocket this thing into romantic orbit or it'll peter out at the launch pad. Only time will tell at this point -- the best thing you can do is to be genuine.
● General: If you made it into work, first of all, it's a miracle, and second, your coworkers probably haven't let a single chance escape to tell you how tired you look. That kind of good-natured ribbing, along with an early-morning surprise message, will get you through the day with a great, big grin on your face. Well, that and a couple of nice, warm memories, that is... And if you think things are good between you two now, just you wait until tomorrow!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: As long as it has teeth, the right people will easily buy into your latest brainchild. You have a lot of good energy flowing through you right now, and that makes it a great time to undertake a new project or initiative.
● Finances: Relationships are the single-most important factor in whether you succeed or fail today. If you see everyone as your opposition, then don't be surprised when they push back. Instead of treating others as the competition, consider them part of your winning team.
● Love: Fantasyland is great -- no wonder you spend an inordinate amount of time pondering people, places and things that don't exist (or at least not like the figments of your imagination). It's safer. But you have to deal with reality right now, so snap out of it.
● General: When and if you actually make it into work, you'll probably be greeted by more than one smug smirk, especially if your colleagues know who you've been spending your time with -- and especially because you're more guilty of ribbing others than anyone is. After that, however, a surprise pile of work will arrive, and you'll be too busy too gloat. Well, almost too busy. You can probably work in a few smirks during breaks, and more than a few at lunch.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Don't let any assumptions weigh you down. If you're feeling heavy, start over. You're seeing things with fresh -- even childlike -- eyes, and you should work up some amazing insights into the current situation.
● Finances: Just as overeating leaves you bloated and dissatisfied, so overspending can have you kicking yourself at the end of the day. Don't leave yourself wondering how you'll work off today's damage. Restrain yourself instead. You can do it.
● Love: The bickering is really getting old at this point. Try, try as you may, but nobody listens to your pleas for peace. All they care about is making their point heard. Instead of playing placater, why not get online and check out the hotties. It's such a better use of your time.
● General: Here we go! The changes you've been waiting for are en route and in motion, as of right now. You'll have plenty of energy to get the job done -- enough and more, in fact. So when you're suddenly asked to step up to the plate and take on a bit more responsibility, you'll be only too happy to agree. Oh, and don't worry about being compensated, either. You'll likely be very pleased with what you're offered.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You won't have to make any earth-shattering decisions today, but you will need to establish short-term priorities. Your family life and your working life are going to pull at you from opposite directions.
● Finances: Relaxation is one of life's necessities, but unfortunately, you just can't afford any today. The closest you'll come to a leisurely walk in the woods is the daydreams you'll conjure up in your head. They'll do the trick, and they're free.
● Love: Someone in the dating world isn't being exactly honest with you. Whether they've lied about their age or profession doesn't matter. If you catch 'em in the act, don't take it lightly. A fib's a fib -- and the deception just grows over time. Bad fashion you can fix; a cheat? No way!
● General: The energy you're feeling has little or nothing to do with those vitamins you've been swallowing lately. It has everything to do with the mood you're in, and the wonderful way things have been going lately. Oh, and that may have something to do with a certain person you've been seeing a lot more of lately. Nice how this is working out, huh? And it's only going to get better!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: The urge to make the world a better place will strike again. This time, your action will benefit the human race, including that portion of it that works for, and particularly, with you.
● Finances: If you weren't bored, you'd have no incentive to learn something new or try to move your life forward. Force yourself to find ways out of the quicksand of dissatisfaction you are sinking into. Getting motivated could be as easy as going over the numbers.
● Love: Overindulging in sin sounds like a good way to release some stress. Casual sex, a night out at the bar, an entire pint of ice cream to yourself -- fun, right? Not so fast. The emotional repercussions aren't worth it. Better to find healthier alternatives to blow off steam.
● General: If you thought things were going well between you two yesterday, you won't believe how good it's going to be tomorrow. In fact, you're due to be pleasantly surprised by someone you thought you had all figured out. You don't -- and once you see what's coming for the rest of the upcoming week, you'll be glad you didn't. Some surprises can be wonderful and this is definitely one of them!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: There's no way to know exactly when you've received everything you need, so don't worry about it. Certain facts are hidden from view, and you might just need to proceed without them.
● Finances: You will see a shimmering vision of beauty, and this time it's no illusion. It is a business plan or a financial proposition that has you hearing violins and chirping birds as the clouds part. Yes, it's that good. Go for it.
● Love: No matter how hard you try or how much you scheme, your little plans won't fall into place. The end result? Frustration, frustration and more frustration. It's time to find an alternative way out. When the same old, same old fails to yield results, blaze a new path.