● General: Patience has never been at the top of your list of personality traits -- especially when it comes to anything you've wanted for a while. So if there's something out there you've hankered for, you won't be willing to wait until it's half price. And face it, when it comes to your taste, few things ever get discounted. Full price will do just fine, as long as you get to bring it home and play with it today.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't be easily deterred today. Unexpected obstacles are going to pop up in your path, and you may want to block out a little extra time to take care of them before they slow down everyone else on your team.
● Finances: You have been having an easy time of making money this week. Instead of going by at a snail's pace, the week flew by. But wait, there's more! A last minute email or phone call will be the icing on the cake, so don't skate out early.
● Love: The more people you know, the better off you are right now. Connections, connections, connections -- you can't make enough of them. Opportunities will come quickly when you put yourself out there and make your intentions known.
● General: Speaking of making a move, if you don't do it first -- and you know how fond you are of that sort of thing -- someone else will. Enough with thinking about it, mulling it over and trying to decide which moment would be best. Use your instinct -- which has yet to let you down, if you think about it -- and just do it. They've been waiting long enough, and so have you. Besides, isn't it nice to keep this new interest on their toes?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You look appealing on paper and in person, and your self-confidence will help you negotiate the best possible deals. You are in a good position to check out other job options -- don't be afraid to test the waters.
● Finances: You're looking at all of your options extra closely, but you still can't pick the winner. If you're starting to wonder if you're playing a shell game, then shout out the word 'BINGO' because you are. Stop letting yourself be played for a fool.
● Love: You're puzzled by someone's apparent lack of interest in you. Wonder why? See it from their perspective. If you can't walk in other person's shoes, whatever the situation may be, you're missing out on a whole huge piece of the story. Empathy is marvelous.
● General: Some quality time alone -- or, if you're attached, with your one and only -- is definitely in order. And that means doing something that's particularly tough for you: disconnecting the electronic devices, including, but not limited to your cell phone, tablet, computer and, yes, even your landline. Don't hesitate. You know everyone will leave messages. And doesn't absence make the heart grow fonder?
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Do your best to ignore all distraction -- meditation or yoga classes may be helpful. You need to exercise your attention span today so that it will be as strong as possible for upcoming challenges.
● Finances: There are so many things going on that it's hard to get a handle on them all. But if you manage to corral them into one spot, you'll transform a hectic day into a profitable one. Is there any other definition of a great day?
● Love: The more people you can squeeze in around you, the better and more confident you'll feel. Wide, open spaces give you a sense of anxiety. Seek an anchor and don't stray too far until you're more in control of the situation -- then venture out of your comfort zone.
● General: A long-distance invitation is about to arrive from someone you haven't seen in far too long. Will you definitely be the one traveling? Not necessarily. As fond as you are of home, you'll probably be able to talk this loved one into making the trek instead. But if you do decide to go, make your plans now. It's a terrific time to do something totally spontaneous. And weren't you just wishing for a break from your routine? Well, here it is!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your energy is better spent in collaboration than on solo projects, so you need to work as part of a group if possible. Better yet, you may be able to handle multiple customers at the same time.
● Finances: Your internal taskmaster is driving you harder than usual. You're going wild from all the things you 'must' do before you can rest. Being on the wild side never killed anyone, though, and it just might force you to make an extra buck. Enjoy the energy.
● Love: An initially irritating situation will undoubtedly lead to an awesome new beginning -- a detour forces you on a different path. Don't flip out when something doesn't go your way. So what if you missed the bus? Don't be surprised to meet your soulmate on the next one.
● General: Here's your dilemma: On the one hand, you want to keep playing, especially since someone you absolutely weren't expecting to see suddenly turned up. On the other, you've been struck by a strong dose of duty and responsibility, and you're already starting to worry about being ready for the workday. There's only one thing to do: Divide the day equally. Get ready for the week during daylight, and play after sunset. Problem solved.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Recent successes are weighing a little too heavily on you -- try not to coast on them. You need to fire up that creative engine again and see what comes out because future success depends on innovation.
● Finances: If all you can think of is socializing, then you need a stern talking to. You're the one to give yourself that lecture because from the looks of you, you are a mature adult who knows how to keep their priorities straight. Don't let yourself off the hook easily today.
● Love: Why argue? Does it really matter whether you're right or they're wrong? Not when it comes to this particularly trivial issue. The end result isn't the issue -- the principle, in your eyes, is. Let it go and step back from the ire. A sense of surrender is way hot, anyway!
● General: Don't hold back your feelings for a single second longer. Everyone wants to hear all about them, especially the person who's inspired your current happiness. Besides, you're feeling so darned good, it's written all over your face. Share the wealth. It's not fair to keep all that good stuff to yourself. Can't the rest of us have just a little bit of it? So we can vicariously walk a mile in your glass slippers?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: There are new customers waiting to get your message; if you think big, you'll get them. You need to reach out much farther than usual to expand your business or market -- maybe overseas.
● Finances: The potential for profit is there, but only if you focus right down to the details. If you think you can gloss over things or skimp in any way, you'll have the bad day that you deserve. Put yourself to the test, and make sure you pass.
● Love: A life of disorder and chaos is no way to live. If it's been years since you cleaned out your closet, make it a priority. Here's a simple rule: Haven't worn it in 12 months? Donate it. The new, sleek look of your storage spaces will do wonders for your attitude.
● General: There's a tender, affectionate energy in the heavens above you -- the kind that's tailor-made for an evening at your place. Order in some rich, sinful food, get yourself a nice bottle of wine and choose some romantic movies. You probably haven't had a chance to be together like this in what feels like centuries. Enjoy it. And the extra good news is that you may have an instant replay tomorrow.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Keep those eyes open until bedtime. Try not to let yourself coast on the day's good energy -- you need to be vigilant if you want to exploit the opportunities that are sure to come your way.
● Finances: You're of two minds when it comes to just what to do with all of your good energy. Part of you wants to use it to make money and another part of you is content to talk the day away. Discipline yourself and you can get away with a bit of both.
● Love: You've successfully quieted that nagging voice in your head, but today, your conscience grows loud and overbearing. If you're covering up a white lie or need to come clean on any issue, now's the time to come clean. Consequences matter not!
● General: You may have super-human abilities when it comes to focusing on the task at hand, but you also know when it's time to quit. So after days of pounding away at a project, it's finally done. You may be tired, but you're ready to move on and concentrate on an entirely different subject: the person who's been impatiently waiting for you to finish this latest venture and find some time for them.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Keep plugging along for now. There's only so much you can do about the situation right now. The good news? This is an unusual set of circumstances that is not likely to recur.
● Finances: If you'd be reading the fine print with a magnifying glass if the money were your own, then that's exactly what you should be doing if the money belongs to someone else. Be as conscientious as possible because someone is counting on you.
● Love: Think outside the romantic realm -- work, a class, a hobby -- right now. The excitement and inspiration you get out of it carry over into all sorts of possibilities in your love life.
● General: With any luck you got all that partying out of your system last night, because you won't be in the mood for it today. Believe it or not, you -- yes, you -- will wake up in the mood to make lists, check them twice and get things done. Sure, that doesn't sound like your usual M.O. -- but whoever said you were anything close to 'usual?' Definitely not anybody who's ever spent an hour with your dynamic self!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You need to get out the microscope and look at the finer details of your current projects -- there are a lot more oddities going on than you should tolerate. Once you've ironed them out, move on.
● Finances: It's fun to pretend you have more control over your finances than you actually do. At least it keeps you from being bored. But when you actually start to think things through, your thoughts just fizzle out. Be grateful for that emergency exit today.
● Love: Pay attention to the fine print right now -- you're particularly vulnerable to legal matters. So if you get in a fender bender or are about to sign a document, cross your Ts and dot your Is. Leave no stone unturned. Witnesses and expert opinions prevail.
● General: Now here's a day you can live with. Everyone will be acting solid, practical and responsible -- the way you go about things all the time. This certainly could mean that you'll be moved to make a business decision, even the one you've been putting off for a while now. If it feels right, go ahead. If you're doubtful, you should still bring the papers to a seasoned professional before you sign anything at all.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It should be a great day for everyone. You have extra positive energy to take care of your customers' needs, so indulge them in their extra requests -- you can't buy that kind of goodwill.
● Finances: If you take stock of the people around you, you should be aware that most of them won't stick around when things get tough. They'll simply get going. So don't even bother asking them to invest in a good financial venture. Anyone that flighty doesn't really deserve to.
● Love: Even if one or two love interests seem promising, keep your options open. Don't cut back on the cultivation of other relationships. You should maintain several viable alternatives in the event of a waylaid romance. Discouragement is not an option.
● General: Clearly, you adore your family. And your friends are very, very special to you, too. They're always there for you, and vice versa -- and you undoubtedly share an awful lot of memories. It's all about these kindred spirits for you today, as you try to make them happy any way you possibly can. That could include saying what you think they want to hear. You might want to reconsider that part.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: It's a great day to spend on continuing education -- preferably related to your career path. If you can get the boss to pay for it, so much the better, but if it has to come out of pocket, so be it -- you can write it off.
● Finances: You're finally able to put two and two together and the result surprises you. It might surprise you right into a new love, although not a romantic one. Intellectual connections forge a career path you suddenly know you should be on, no doubt about it.
● Love: Your creativity is totally off the charts right now. Make the most of it -- now's a great time to revamp your website or dating profile -- even do a little blogging. Seek the help of an imaginative friend to maximize your output. Fabulous ideas come to life when great minds collide.
● General: Each and every word you utter right now will have a solid, grounded tone to it. So when you're asked for your opinion -- and even if you're not -- you'll be more than happy to give it. Everyone's ears are wide open and waiting for your words of wisdom. If they disagree, they certainly won't utter their dissension. Use your verbal momentum to elicit change today.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your way with words is as powerful as can be and it's a great time to get in touch with potential clients or employers. You may need to ask a supervisor for permission about certain high-priority customers, but it's well worth it.
● Finances: You're so overwhelmed that all you can think about is running away from your financial obligations. Be careful. It's not a good day to make such a drastic move, if it ever is. Keep busy and remind yourself that things could change tomorrow.
● Love: It's a time of rediscovery and seeking the truth about yourself. If your life seems difficult in any way, that's an indication you're not living it in accord with your true essence. Get back to the basics -- what are your basic motivations? Build a new perspective on that information.