● General: You want to travel so badly that if you could, you'd be in a cab on your way to the airport right now, passport in hand. If duty calls, however -- especially if it calls loudly enough to keep you off that plane (or out of that car) -- your sense of responsibility will kick in. In that case, the least you can do is to treat yourself to the company of someone new and exotic.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't hesitate to do whatever it takes to seize the advantage, even if it seems temporary. It's time for the kind of decisive action you're so well known for -- people are watching to see what you do next.
● Finances: It's a great day for romance, but unfortunately, what you really need is a great day for making money. You're up against the ropes financially, and even some cheeky fun doesn't appeal to you right now. Focus on your bank account.
● Love: Your commitment to loved ones makes your life beautiful -- and provides you with opportunities for romance in more ways than one! All that affection that you pour upon your dear ones comes back to you hundredfold.
● General: Your responsibilities to your friends and family will take precedence over any type of romantic tryst, so getting together with your main squeeze may seem easier said than done. The good news is that, for the first time in a long time, all of these loved ones will not just be willing to get along -- it will actually come easily to them. This is one of those rare times when doing the impossible turns out to be a breeze. Enjoy it.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Business partners and allies test your patience, but if you can tolerate their foibles, you'll find your way to solid ground. From there, you can move quickly toward success.
● Finances: You're in a tug of war over money. You're either not in a position to pay a debt or you're trying to get some money out of a creditor. Whatever the exact situation, prepare to sweat to get what you need.
● Love: Hanging with your family is the ultimate escape. You feel cosseted, cared for and able to let the recent tension of the past just slide away. Your relaxed state means you're at your best when you meet someone new.
● General: Don't even think about leaving the house if you really don't want to. Your friends, siblings and neighbors may try to talk you out of it, but if you don't feel like budging, don't budge. Dig those heels in, slip into your sweats and find a comfortable spot on the couch. If worst comes to worst, and you're dealing with some serious pouting, you can always entertain the pouters at your place.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: While you might not be taking everything too seriously, the odds are that everyone else is, so treat them accordingly. Your best bet? Be wary in business communications and watch what you say and how you say it.
● Finances: What good is being intellectual if you can't put it to good use? Your brain is just begging to be used as a money making tool. If you take it seriously, other people will, too. Start by generating some of the good ideas you are famous for.
● Love: You've still got it, but then again, did you ever lose it? Actually, you were worried that you might have done just that. Thankfully, you can dump that concern right where it belongs and get back to business as usual.
● General: You've certainly earned this bit of relaxation, if anyone has, and you're going to enjoy it. It's time for some serious fun, complete with a lavish, extravagant evening out. Now, about the financial arrangements. Be sure you have someone to help you pay for it all -- which shouldn't be tough, since there's someone out there who really wants to make a good impression on you. Go ahead and let them.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't try anything sneaky right now; everything is transparent. You'll be tempted to break the budget. And just this once, it could be the right thing to do. Even so, double check with a supervisor before you spend the money.
● Finances: You're not always frugal. In fact, you can be downright extravagant in your spending. It's that time of year, so if you hope to stay within budget, be prepared to spend plenty of extra energy reigning in your own impulses.
● Love: Loved ones lift you up. Sharing the fun times with family and friends is easier than ever, since the stars make sure everyone gets along beautifully. All this socializing gives you a chance to meet someone too.
● General: Thinking about staying in bed late? Well good for you. In addition to the fact that you haven't been able to do that in far too long, you're going to need your rest. The universe has arranged quite the evening for you and your dear ones. Don't ask any questions, and don't try to plan it too much. Just let go and enjoy yourself, no matter where you end up. You'll be amazed at how easy that is.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Take a break now -- you've certainly earned one. You've finally reached a pinnacle. Whether it's a landing or a plateau is totally up to you. Make sure you enjoy the view from your vantage point because things are about to get bumpy.
● Finances: It's taken a lot of willpower to get where you are. It may not be the pinnacle of your career but it's nothing to laugh at, either. You deserve a pat on the back for all that you've managed to pull off thus far, even if no one else thinks so but you. Buy yourself a round.
● Love: You've got a great opportunity to put your money where your mouth is and make good on an old intention. A few sacrifices (including some personal time or space) are necessary, but the emotional rewards will be worth it.
● General: In your book, there's nothing like having options, is there? It makes everything better, knowing that if plan A doesn't work out, plan B looks good and plan C is ready to go. Well, you may not need quite that many plans tonight, but it couldn't hurt to have them handy anyway. The universe has arranged a rather impromptu visit from a dear one who needs you -- and your ability to handle anything that comes your way.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Just go with the flow for now -- you won't feel nearly organized enough to deal with the latest round of unexpected business. But if you do some quick prioritizing you'll be just fine and you'll get it all done somehow.
● Finances: You know exactly how to bend with the changing times. The economy has taught you to be flexible when it comes to juggling your money. You may drop a plate or two every now and then, but for the most part you know how to keep things in the air. Ignore the crashing sounds today.
● Love: Please, no beating yourself up over an honest misunderstanding. Nobody's perfect, and what's more, nobody should be -- otherwise, how would you ever get to have any fun in life? Everything will be fine.
● General: Going out? You sure are, and you're undoubtedly looking forward to it, too. After the crazy few days you've had, it's not surprising you need a little down time. And it's also quite possible that a dear one has arranged an impromptu gathering at their place -- which means you won't be stuck cleaning up all day tomorrow.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Ask around and make sure everyone is on track today. You're the best point person for this latest and greatest project. It'll be up to you to make sure your team has everything it needs -- even if its members don't know they need it.
● Finances: You'd love to be active with your friends without having to assume the role of boss or pack leader, but it just ain't happening any time soon. You're stuck leading the way yet again. It may not get you any pay for the work but it's valuable experience.
● Love: Old family dynamics might be showing up in relationships, often when you least expect it. Take a look at emotional holdovers from your childhood and how they might be adversely affecting matters of the heart.
● General: Everyone else may be thinking of going out, but you're not. Your place, with the right company and all the right provisions, would suit you just fine. Besides, you've got something you want to show off and you can't do that in a group situation. Lure your sweetie or your best friend over and have a nice, quiet evening. They really can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Something big regarding your career takes you by surprise, but you'll need to deal with this one on your own. It might not be a make-it-or-break-it situation, but it will feel like a crisis that must be handled sooner rather than later.
● Finances: You may not be getting a raise today but that hardly qualifies as a career crisis. Don't let yourself get worked into a state of hysteria over your imagined financial future. Take a deep breath and talk your ego down from the ledge.
● Love: Have you ever thought about the questions that you ask your dates? Confusing queries just produce equally confusing answers. Be honest (and kind) about what it is you want to know. Clarity begets clarity.
● General: You've never been known for being shy, retiring or afraid to say what's on your mind. So when you exhibit those qualities today, and everyone around you seems just a bit shell-shocked, you'll want to explain -- but that won't be necessary. There's a certain someone in the vicinity who you're really quite sweet on, and you want to make a good impression. Just be yourself. That's enough.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Good luck comes in streaks, and you're entering a rally right now. Just take the waves of good energy in stride and brace yourself for the doldrums, which by the way, won't last long. Overall, you'll feel great no matter what you're up to all day long.
● Finances: It's the kind of day when every misfortune somehow turns into a windfall. If you get bumped from a flight, expect your next seat assignment to be upgraded. Bad service nets you a meal on the house with drinks and dessert. You get the picture. It's a bumpy but enjoyable ride.
● Love: A new romance heats up or an old one rekindles when you least expect it. The only issue is that a key component of your perfect mate might not be exactly what you expected. Believe it or not, this is a good thing.
● General: You're really looking forward to tonight, aren't you? Well, you have every right -- especially since the morning and afternoon look like they'll be quite busy. Do what you have to do to take care of your responsibilities to others, then be sure to save some energy to take care of your responsibility to yourself. You know what they say about all work and no play? It's all true.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Play detective. Even if you don't have solid evidence, you know some malfeasance is going on. That new client or coworker is hiding something, and it might blow up at an inopportune moment if you don't ferret it out soon.
● Finances: It's not easy for you to share what little you have left, and that makes this a rather rough day for you. But even though it's hard, resist the impulse to keep all of your resources to yourself. Sharing is still the best way to get ahead.
● Love: You have great insight, especially about the relationships in your life. Rather than lay blame, look at the choices you've made. Resolve to be more responsible for your actions and accountable for the results.
● General: What a day it will be! You're feeling especially amorous, and you won't be alone for a single second. Not unless you want to be, of course, which is highly doubtful. Go ahead. Let that certain someone know just how much you enjoy their company -- and how much more of it you want to enjoy over the coming days. Don't you dare waste this on late-night television.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Prepare yourself for some lateral thinking and limber up so you're flexible enough to adapt to coming changes. Something big is about to be announced, and you'll have to deal with it on the fly.
● Finances: You already know that compromise is the key to success and happiness, but you need a reminder every now and then. Today is your day. Not backing down can create some serious problems for you. You might want to reconsider while you still can.
● Love: A partnership that's founded on a deep sense of trust is truly a prize. When you're with someone because you want to be, not because you feel weak or needy, that's a relationship you want to have forever.
● General: You've been on an emotional roller coaster lately, and you've had all the fun you can stand. You may find yourself trying to figure out what's going to happen next. Just for the next couple of days, though, stop pushing. Let the universe take the wheel and see what happens. Along the way, you could end up feeling pretty darned good about yourself -- all because of someone who wants to see you as you really are.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If you stick fiercely to your own domain, you'll be able to manage it all in due time. Too many projects are making you frantic, but don't panic just yet. Just handle what's in front of you and don't worry about the periphery.
● Finances: Mind your own business, even if it seems like others could benefit from your sage advice. No one wants to hear your words of wisdom unless they specifically ask first. Butting in is simply bad for business.
● Love: Doing the same old same old when it comes to love keeps you in a rut. Admiring someone's ability to get the task done opens your eyes to romantic possibilities with him or her too. Competence is surprisingly sexy.