● General: After doing your best to hold a grudge -- something you've never been any good at -- a peaceful wave washes you away from it, even if a friend did something that feels like absolute treason to you. You'll wake up feeling compassionate, and ready, finally, perhaps, to accept the apology. Still, while forgiving is a good idea, don't feel bad if you're not quite able to forget. It's called wisdom, and it comes with experience.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Find a task that puts your response times to the test; speed and clarity are your two priorities today. Whether you're monitoring the stock market or serving as an interpreter, you'll be quick on your feet and hyper-alert.
● Finances: You didn't achieve your financial milestones without a lot of hard work and sacrifice, and good things in your private life won't just happen spontaneously, either. Put some thought into what you want to achieve, then explore the options for getting there.
● Love: Feel free to dream the day away -- the stars say doing as little as possible may provide exactly the recharging your battery needs. And meanwhile, your thoughts and musings are indicating interesting things.
● General: You're torn between two very strong impulses. One side of you wants to shout your news to the world at large. The other side can't stand the thought of letting a soul know even half of what's going on inside you -- at least, not until you find a way to bring those warring factions to a happy compromise. Do what you can to ensure that your special friend and your family and friends are all getting along. But for now? Ssh!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Reach out across the office or to a colleague in the industry. You have a service, product or contact that will help them immensely. And they won't forget -- your assistance will pay off handsomely in the near future.
● Finances: You're on fire to buy something. That's what advertising is all about, isn't it? Resist, because you'll only get taken for a long ride. Slow down and shop around before spending so much as a penny.
● Love: A friend who's also single is a valuable ally. Check out the online personals together, or check out the persons at a cafe or gallery. It'll be good for a laugh at least -- and they'll see things you don't.
● General: Believe it or not, that exotic, new acquaintance with the terrific accent is more than ready to meet your crew -- and the feelings are mutual. Both sides are curious, and both are eager to see if everything you've said about the other is true. It's your (enviable) task now to get them together for a gathering that won't soon be forgotten. Ah, well, there are worse jobs. Wear red and black -- after all, you're in charge of this.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You have some serious issues that need clarification, which won't come for a while. Spend your time figuring out the details and put off hammering out any concrete plans until later in the week.
● Finances: Everyone is giving you financial advice, but most of it is not welcome. Whether it's valuable or not is anyone's guess. You'll have to take the bull by the horns if you want it to stop. Don't just sit around and hope you'll blend in with the background.
● Love: Before you click send on that flirty email, you might want to hit the brakes. The stars say communication's a little iffy at the moment, and if you wait just a bit, your path will be more clear.
● General: Management has always been something you've always believed you'd be pretty darned good at, given the chance. Well, here it is. The chance to climb a ladder, corporate or otherwise, has just arrived, and if you can manage to negotiate joint resources and intimate dialogues, you might just be able to make quite the name for yourself, as well as a comfortable mark on the world at large. Go get 'em.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: The numbers and names will all seem to swim together, although if you go very slowly, you'll get them all right. Your best bet is to stay away from detail-oriented tasks right now as much as you can.
● Finances: You can't be bought or sold. Someone thinks their money grants them some kind of authority over you but they had better think again. Don't let yourself get upset by their attitude. Simply resist.
● Love: The assistance you can offer others in the realm of romance is very valuable now. Maybe it's the way you can see current circumstances in light of their overall life (and love) philosophy.
● General: You're just about ready to tend to the dilemma you've been trying so hard to work out. In fact, if you can manage it, take a few days off now before things really heat up. Your best bet? Spend some time with your significant other and surprise them by having the arrangements already made. Aren't you due for some time away from everyone except your best guy or gal?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Just let go and trust your instincts; they'll guide you the right way. When it comes down to it, all the carefully reasoned arguments in the world won't help you make that huge decision today.
● Finances: You're not the only one learning from your mistakes. Someone else has been watching you with great interest. You've changed their opinion on a certain financial matter, for better or for worse. Some acknowledgement is in order.
● Love: So you're poring over a certain someone's online profile. Or maybe you're contemplating the sum of your experiences with somebody in real time. If you're at all hesitant, respect your inner voice.
● General: Don't let anyone tell you they're jealous because of something you've done. They're simply not confident, either about your feelings for them or about their own self-worth. That said, it might be time to look around for someone who'll show you admiration in a more flattering, confident way. Say, by taking you out to dinner, packing you picnic lunches and holding your hand across the table, no matter who's sitting at the table across the room. There. That's better already, isn't it?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You'll be frustrated with the pace around the workplace, but there's not much you can do. Try to just relax and let things go for now. If you push too hard, you'll experience some resistance on the part of the slowpokes.
● Finances: Nothing rings your bell quite like making money, unless it's counting money. So you're like a pig in mud today as you go over some thorny financial issues. Others may find the task odious, but you dive right in a la Maxwell Smart -- and love it.
● Love: A certain situation may not be proceeding at the rate that you'd like, but do you really want to force the issue? Give it a little time. Allow it to evolve. Do a little work behind the scenes.
● General: The person with whom you've been spending all the free time you can possibly manage has made it quite clear that they're interested in spending even more of their waking hours with you. If you're also quite interested, however, don't keep them on hold forever. The longer you wait, the more unsure they'll feel. And after all, you admire confidence in a mate, don't you?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Politics will be even stranger than usual, and you could easily end up on the wrong side of the issue. Whatever happens, try to distance yourself from the fray and keep from getting involved in the ugliness.
● Finances: You're having problems in a romantic relationship but it's not the romance that is at issue. It's money. Some compromise is not only necessary but it's the only solution. The amount to be spent is predetermined by your bank account.
● Love: Your mantra for romance at the moment: There are plenty of fish in the sea. Repeat as needed to remind yourself that you've got tons of options, and that being a patient angler is well worth the wait.
● General: The poise and assurance that oozes out of every pore doesn't only work from nine to five, you know. It's pretty much a 24-7 kind of thing, and it pertains even more to your behavior once you punch out of work, since just about everyone will still be looking to you for approval and support. That goes double for your family right now, so get busy. Think of it as a tremendous compliment, and be the benevolent dictator. You're perfect for the job.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You possess talents you've been hiding from the rest of the world. Vow to adopt a new attitude and pull out the big guns to get ahead of the curve. Now is the time to engage your assets fully and start really mowing down the competition.
● Finances: Putting yourself on a budget is about as crazy an idea as training for a marathon. On the other hand, you could start either today and find yourself on the path to success. Set your goals as high as possible when it comes to money and your health.
● Love: All of your many talents -- the hidden ones and those that are impossible to miss -- are fired up by the stars now. When it comes to romance, you're certainly a force to be reckoned with!
● General: Let the rest of the world deal with problems. Your job now is to forget about anything that's serious and enjoy the next 24 hours with family, friends and neighbors simply because you can. Oh, and if there's someone you'd like to invite along to meet the usual suspects, give them the invitation early enough to let them help with the preparations. That way, they'll truly feel as if they're part of the event.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Don't let your lack of momentum psyche you out. Your energy level might not ever get high enough to meet the day's challenges, but you can still get by pretty well with a little creative procrastination.
● Finances: One thing leads to another. You can't always be in control of the outcome, but once you get started you're bound to accomplish something, one way or another. Make a game out of it and you're that much more likely to succeed.
● Love: If you didn't sleep in, you probably should have, and a nap could well be your biggest accomplishment of the day. So you're a little slow -- relax and enjoy it. Take full advantage of your singledom as much as possible!
● General: No matter where you go, what the circumstances are or why you happen to be there, more often than not, you're likely to be made the honorary principal -- and the financial secretary. Most times, you don't mind -- you often enjoy it. If this is one of those times when you don't want to be on duty, bow out graciously. If you see a need, as usual, you'll jump in and help. But for your own sake, do take some time off.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Have you looked in to blogging and tweeting? Use technology to your advantage. If you've had no luck getting your message out in the traditional fashion, now is a good time to try a few alternative approaches to marketing and PR.
● Finances: You're conjuring up your ancestors when you repeat their mistakes. You're also summoning them when you succeed. It goes without saying that you choose to succeed, but you're sometimes pulled in opposite directions. It's not a day to expect to get anywhere.
● Love: You're very in tune now (if the stars have their say), and a sweet duet certainly isn't out of the question. You've got a way about you that makes others want to come closer, look and listen.
● General: When you least expect it, someone you're quite fond of will call, write or visit with one objective in mind: to persuade you to take their side in a tricky dispute. You, of course, won't hesitate to agree, especially if it's a city hall kind of thing. This time, though, you might want to insist that they uncover the nature of the problem before you sign up.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You can't keep spending money you don't have, so it's time to open that checkbook. Credit issues might be looming, if they haven't already hit. Try to address them before their impact can be felt throughout your business.
● Finances: Sometimes it's the simplest ideas that make the most sense. It's hard not to kick yourself when you realize how easy the solution to your problem actually is, and cheap to boot. Enjoy the financial freedom your new discovery brings.
● Love: Carve out some time just for you, and do what makes you feel happy, grounded and energized. Whether it's curling up with a great book or running for miles (or both), your mental state will thank you.
● General: Tell them all what you think -- everyone -- even if you've suddenly realized that it's going to startle them by revealing a romantic secret. Your list of priorities has changed -- and drastically, too -- just recently. It's okay. It's not all that odd. One event can open your eyes and allow you to see things clearly. So make your announcement and don't worry. All's well that ends well, as they say.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You'll be surprised how far a little selfishness can get you, so don't let the customers get you down. Take care of your own needs and they'll share your enthusiasm. Your charm is definitely catching.
● Finances: Clarity is elusive. The right tool to cut through the fog and haze is a bit of a toss up, but what's clear is that you need to do something. Stumbling along is just no longer an option. Sit yourself down and don't get up until you have the right answer.
● Love: Go on -- treat yourself! You're certainly worth it, and the stars say that the care you lavish on yourself now has fabulous effects. You don't have to be extravagant about it, just thoughtful.