● General: You're just like 007, except your license is to thrill. You've got the magnetism and suaveness to charm anyone from heads of state to rival spymasters. Just about the only things you're missing are Q and an arsenal of shiny gadgets. But who are we kidding? The most lethal thing around is you in your best formal wear, and with a frosty glass of something exotic in your hand, you just better be careful where you aim that stuff.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You'll be headed toward unfamiliar territory at the office today. But don't fret -- your quick thinking will impress an executive and your enthusiasm will win everyone over. Expect to be invited to some top-level meetings.
● Finances: The number of your possessions is moving slowly in the wrong direction. Acquiring things is a manifestation of stress as much as it is a sign of wealth. Forget about keeping up with the Joneses. Stick to your own values.
● Love: You make the unreasonable seem like a good idea and, on you, whimsy and impulsiveness come off as charming. Most people have to work at recapturing playfulness, but you naturally know how to have fun.
● General: Isn't it exhausting to try and be the person in charge all the time? Why not sit back and let the universe drive -- just this once? Who knows? You may enjoy the experience so much that you decide to do it more often. And really, sometimes the arrangements the universe comes up with are ever so much more appropriate than the ones you try to wrench into place. You may hate to admit it, but you know it's true. So relax and put your feet up.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Now is not the time to rush into any financial commitments. Even though you're feeling stable in your job, this isn't the day to run out and buy that big ticket item. Wait a few days. Look for deals. Shop around.
● Finances: Your practical side and your romantic side feel like they are at odds, but they are actually more related than you realize. Sex appeal shouldn't have anything to do with profit anyway. Stay within budget and you'll be your most magnetic.
● Love: There's some low gossip running around your social circle. Like a fun-loving kid, you want in on the action. But once you get a whiff of what's being discussed, you decide to back off. That's a wise decision.
● General: Jumping to conclusions is a fun and easy sport, but they don't give medals for it at the Olympics, and there's a good reason why -- it just makes things unnecessarily complicated in the long run. While it may be tempting, hold off on coming to any conclusions before all the evidence is in. You might just save yourself a lot of time and trouble that way. That old saying about an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? Remember it now. Repeat it to yourself if necessary.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: When the team dynamics stall out, look in the mirror and take the lead yourself! When no one can get their point across and the frustration level is rising, they'll turn to you to get things back on track.
● Finances: You're running out of patience but give yourself a break about it. Moving on to something else at this late date doesn't exactly qualify you as flighty. It could be time to cut your losses, as no one knows better than you.
● Love: When it comes to love, you want to take big steps and as quickly as possible, but that means leaving behind what you know. Remember that faint hearts never win true love. Trust in the universe and move forward.
● General: If you can't find anything, it might be time for some heavy-duty closet cleaning. Holding onto things that just don't fit or that you haven't worn in years just means there's less space in your closet for a fresh start. So go ahead and do a big purge -- donate or sell anything that's just adding unnecessary clutter to your life. Who knows? This might end up creating more room in other areas of your life as well.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: If you're stuck on a work problem, why not look around your home for inspiration? Maybe it's too stuffy there, so why not take a nature hike or talk with your trusted mentors. You'll find your guiding light eventually; it's just a matter of time.
● Finances: If you have to choose between socializing in a group setting or one-on-one, choose the latter. You have only so much charm today and not a drop more. Attempting to win over a crowd would be like trying to get blood from a stone.
● Love: Something in the way this person moves just makes your toes curl, frankly. You may think it's just physical attraction, but take a chance and talk to them. The connection could go much, much deeper.
● General: Why not let someone else lead for a change? You've gotten so used to being in charge that you've forgotten what it's like not to bear the entire burden of responsibility, and that's not good. So go ahead and delegate. You can always check in with them later to see how it's going. You might be pleasantly surprised to see how someone rises to the occasion given the opportunity.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Learning how others do things gives valuable insight toward how they think. So ask questions, even if you're sure you know the answer. One word can change your entire perspective on something you thought you knew everything about.
● Finances: A certain amount of arrogance is a good thing. After all, you've earned some bragging rights. But you're on the very edge of overdoing it. Stop yourself before it's too late. You should already know that pride comes before a fall.
● Love: You need more information before you decide what to do next with your interest in this person. Try doing an informal background check. Talk to mutual friends. Pay attention to what's said when his or her name comes up.
● General: Money -- it changes everything, especially if you're having problems with it. In and of itself, money is neither good nor bad -- but it is a source of energy that you should respect. Are you being careful with your resources? Or is your relationship with your finances perhaps a little less than healthy? If the latter situation is true, now is the time to take a good, hard look at how you deal with your cash.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Winding down after such a hard week will be difficult for you, but not if you reach out and ask for help. Don't be afraid to postpone household chores until another time after all, this great opportunity isn't here to stay.
● Finances: If your research isn't coming up with anything, it's because you're not looking deep enough. Things on the surface are not what they seem to be so don't even bother with them. Look to the very soul of a project for useful information.
● Love: Secretly you wonder how anyone could love you if they knew about your goofy habit/dark secret/weird hobby. The real question is, haven't you learned to love this aspect of yourself? And if you haven't, why not?
● General: You know, someone (and you know exactly who it is) used to do a lot of nice things for you, but what have they done for you lately? If it takes you more than five minutes to think of the last time the thought of you-know-who brought you a genuine moment of pleasure, perhaps it's time to rethink your relationship. Is this a situation that can be changed? Is it one you even want to change? All these are very good questions. Start thinking.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: A compromise with a coworker didn't turn out to be as fair as promised last week, and it's eating you up. Instead of burning bridges, file this one away as a lesson learned. And remember this episode when you have to deal with them again.
● Finances: It's hard to stay calm. Not because news is so bad but because it's so good. No one can live in a constant state of harmony, and you might as well shake things up by being ecstatic instead of miserable.
● Love: It's not just the end of an era; it's the beginning of a brand-new one as well. Welcoming change isn't always easy, but it's necessary, especially if you want to see some intriguing new developments in your love life.
● General: Think of yourself as Switzerland, especially if two people you care about are involved in a knockdown, drag-out war. Stay neutral and refuse to become a sounding board for their problems. Insist that it's up to them to work it out. If they act like a dog with a bone and keep tugging on you, make a discreet exit until this dies down.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Now's a great time to start a fitness routine. Before you spend your money, though, contact HR or your health plan next week. You may find rebates or incentives designed to get you off your butt and into the gym.
● Finances: It's rare for you to be pinned to the mat, but every dog has his day and this is your opponent's. Time seems to stand still while you are down for the count. Try to be a good sport. Remember, it's all just a grand competition.
● Love: Stagnation is not an option. There's an obvious opportunity for a romantic connection right before your eyes. Try to see your life as if you were your own best friend. Then point out what you need to do, and do it soon.
● General: Well, well, well -- how long has this been going on? Could it be that while you weren't looking, something kindled (or rekindled) between the two of you just when you least expected it? Isn't that always the way it is with romance? Just when you thought it had gone for good, it always pops up again. Go ahead and see where this goes -- it's too good an opportunity to waste.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Give yourself a chance to rest today, and you'll find your creativity bursting out in some very useful ways. That's when a new enthusiasm for your job will greet you. Every task will feel like a game to play, a riddle to solve and a trick to master.
● Finances: You're in the doldrums. Everything feels boring and mundane. It's hard to imagine what would motivate you today -- unless it's money. One whiff of it is all you need to jumpstart your enthusiasm.
● Love: Where's the fun in love if you don't let yourself make a few mistakes? If you don't make mistakes, you'll never learn. And if you don't learn, you'll never figure out what it is you really need from a relationship.
● General: Whoa! What the heck was that? Did you just feel the earth move under your feet? Lately it feels like foundations that you take for granted no matter what are being awfully shifty and unreliable. It's important to remember that in this world, the only constant element is change. So while it feels like everything is in a state of upheaval, hold on to a sense of perspective and you'll be just fine.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You might think your family doesn't understand how to help you with your career, but they can often be the best source of fresh ideas. Think of them when you need stability, positive feedback and hope. Don't be afraid to ask for support.
● Finances: You and your colleagues aren't children anymore and you shouldn't be indulging your every whim. But all work and no play makes for more than a dull boy; it makes for an unproductive one. Consider a break from the toil to be one of life's necessities.
● Love: Winging it doesn't really come naturally to you, and why should it? You're a master strategist. However, a potential lover is urging you to be a touch more spontaneous. You just keep surprising yourself.
● General: Your brain is like a bottle of champagne right now -- all bubbles and fizz and tons of excitement. What's more, you're able to communicate all that zesty, sparkly activity and the zillion ideas you have to everyone around you. Hmm -- if there weren't so many synapses firing all over the place, it'd almost be like a party in here!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Prepare for some serious heavy business next week, when you'll be asked by management to take your ideas one step further. You're entering uncharted waters here, but you will soon discover that you're no slouch when it comes to steering the ship.
● Finances: The roller coaster ride of your finances could become like a Charles Dickens novel. If you thought that kind of drama only happened in the lives of your boring, old relatives, think again. It's time to hold onto your hat.
● Love: A promising start fizzles, and this seems to be an annoying trend recently. Just think of it as practice for when the real event comes along. In the meantime, you're simply sharpening your small-talk skills.
● General: Something's obscuring your vision like a veil. If you concentrate, you might just be able to lift a corner of it and see clearly. Forcing it, however, might not work. Ever notice how the best ideas come to you while you're showering, driving or doing the dishes? So go putter around the house and keep you-know-what in the back of your mind. The solution will come to you before you know it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You've been understandably confused with all the doublespeak taking over your office these past few weeks. Try not to stress -- you'll just have to wait for the fog to clear; otherwise, you could go forward on the wrong track.
● Finances: Your emotions are all over the place. If you can't get enough of a grip on them to write poetry or love letters, what makes you think you can harness them to make money? Don't let common sense get in the way of your good thing.
● Love: Your usually humble self gets a much-needed boost of self-aggrandizing energy. After all, if you aren't your best PR person, who will be? Even a subtle enhancement of your assets brings results right now.