● General: You're as bubbly as a can full of soda pop, and with good reason. Some recent changes you've made have really started to pay off, and you're able to see just how many choices you have in your life. It's pretty darned wonderful, and part of you wants to get out there and spread the word to your fellow humans. Hold off on any evangelizing tendencies, however, and be content to lead by example. It's really the most effective method.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Urgent business, which will turn into a crisis if you don't handle it forcefully and directly, is coming your way. It may be rough going, but when you're through with it, expect some well-earned praise from above.
● Finances: Don't be so harsh about your day. Not every day can be filled with excitement. You have to deal with the more mundane realities of your life today. Paying bills might be dull, but someone has to do it.
● Love: The best thing you have going for you now is time. Time to do whatever the heck you want. So forget about cleaning up or being presentable. Just hang out and do whatever you want -- that's the beauty of flying solo!
● General: It becomes pretty clear that for a certain suspicious someone, your word may not be enough. If that's the case, you may need to back up your ideas or claims with solid evidence. That's fine -- you're able to find tangible proof that you know what you're talking about, but it won't be effective if you deliver it with hidden resentment. Try to understand where they're coming from and why they require this act of faith on your part before they agree to move forward.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Be open to suggestions and new options from all parties, and you can forge lasting relationships. Your alliances and agreements will need some serious tweaking if they're to last long.
● Finances: You are imagining your future and what you see is not pretty. You can make it a more attractive reality though by acting today. There is no such thing as the inevitable; everything is in your power to change.
● Love: If you're going to flirt, do it with panache -- of course -- but pay attention to who's around. Getting sweet with someone's mate is a bad idea. Always make sure there's a mutual understanding of the situation.
● General: As you get older (and, with any luck, wiser) the aim should be to reduce stress and complications. While lots of drama and action are certainly entertaining, it's not necessarily the best way to live. Look at areas in your life that always generate lots and lots of conflict and figure out what you could be doing to bring the anxiety level down to the minimum. Even the smallest action is a step in the right direction.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: If you work solo, then you'll find an unusual connection with a client or colleague you don't ordinarily get along with. Otherwise, you and your teammates are on the same page and firing on all cylinders.
● Finances: How your bills have piled up is beyond your comprehension. It adds up fast. Whittling away at them is a much slower, more painful process. Let that be a lesson to you.
● Love: Give your friendships the attention they deserve right now. You're in a great emotional space to help out. Take a breather from that breakneck dating schedule of yours and lend a sympathetic ear.
● General: Intriguing new ideas are introduced into your usual way of thinking, and these developments point the way to plenty of renewal. This comes as no surprise to you -- your excellent instincts could tell that something big was coming down the pike. You may be surprised that you feel some hesitancy, but it's understandable. After all, saying yes to one thing means saying no to another -- or does it? Take a step back from the fast pace to reflect on your choices.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Make room for an extravagance when you're figuring out the budget or trying to make all the numbers add up. Even in these tight times, a little indulgence is a necessity -- it will pay off in the long run.
● Finances: It's a good day to make grand plans, because you can't be bothered with the smaller issues at hand today. Making them happen is another matter; for now, thinking big suits you to a tee.
● Love: Now's a great time to contact family members and rekindle old friendships. If your calls have been far a few between, it's time to pick up the phone and start dialing. Besides, someone knows a guy or gal you just have to meet.
● General: Isn't it romantic? Well, it definitely could be -- you have the stars on your side and in your eyes. Set your sights on a cutie you feel a definite connection with, and just start talking. Remember to breathe and be yourself, and you just might feel that connection turn into a spark. If you're attached, it's a great time to rediscover what exactly it was that drew you two together in the first place. Take a trip down memory lane
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're up for something big in the minds of some very important people, so great ready for brilliance. Even it doesn't come in the form of a monstrous raise or a huge promotion, you'll still be riding high on that parade float.
● Finances: Your financial strategy could use a bit of tweaking. You might have to be thriftier than you're used to being, but it could be that you need to spend a bit more where it really matters. Decide wisely.
● Love: Keep your dating activities local. The stars give the red light to long-distance relationships right now. You have too much going on, and obsessing over a guy or gal from afar is a monumental waste of time.
● General: How hot is your ambition burning right now? Hmm -- that answer sounds close, but try multiplying that by a factor of 10. The stars stoke your drive for success in a big way. This can help you go the extra mile, but if you let it burn unchecked, it could also cause an ego-driven meltdown. The trick to keeping it in check? Checking in with yourself, and making sure you're not so caught up in the race you forget why you're running.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Impatience could be a serious issue if it's not dealt with immediately today. Clients will be extra demanding, but you can handle them as long as there's a steady flow of business and support. Don't hesitate to ask for assistance if there's a rush.
● Finances: It's okay to start a new project before you've finished a current one -- if you are sure you can stay organized. If things stop making sense, though, you risk going under, so think carefully before you decide.
● Love: You're the whole package, so what's the problem? Talk about your passions and interests, all while batting your eyes. Don't let the rush of life stop you from being absolutely fabulous!
● General: Take a chance on love. Speculation in the romantic realm can work out with surprisingly good results, especially since the stars currently favor bold moves and big risks. Holding back will just hinder your attempt, so whatever you're going after, go after it all the way. You're beyond magnetic right now -- you're practically your own magnetic field, so you're guaranteed that the object of your desire will respond in just the way you'd like.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You can see how your work fits into the big picture, so forget the minutiae for now and let your mind wander all over the map. You might be able to nab a few choice ideas before the competition gets to them.
● Finances: You're not one to hold a grudge, but you are someone who knows how to learn from your mistakes. You're seeing a familiar sequence of events unfold before you today. How you handle yourself just might make up for past mistakes.
● Love: Don't count on anything being easy right now. That's just how it is -- life is totally hectic. So instead of fighting it, why not embrace it? Throw in a little chaos of your own for good measure.
● General: If you go looking for drama, you're sure to find it -- but will you like it once you do? There's the rub. Wouldn't it be easier to figure out what it is you need from the party in question and then have a discussion about it? It's normal if voices get raised and emotions run high, but that's a far cry from charging into a situation with both barrels blazing, which (come on, be honest) is what you're tempted to do. Increase the peace instead.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You thrive on adrenalin and stress, and there's plenty of both for everyone. So just set your mind to achieving the goal at hand and you'll be golden. The relief of deadline pressure will feel great after you bring the job in on time.
● Finances: It's harder than ever to keep a secret today. It's not that you're a gossip, but this one is like money in your pocket -- it's burning a hole. Do yourself a favor and lay low to keep from spilling the beans.
● Love: Go out of your way to do something new, something fantastic! You're never more appealing than when you're overflowing with excitement and having a terrific time. Someone special is ready to hitch a ride on your gravy train!
● General: Cast aside any self-doubts -- or better yet, recast them as positive statements. So instead of beating yourself up by saying, 'I make terrible choices,' tell yourself, 'I remain open-minded to all possibilities.' It's amazing how spinning things the right way can give you a new sense of perspective on circumstances that previously had you in the pit of despair. You can see your true potential if you try -- really.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Expect a big upswing in profits or interest in the near future. Things are looking good, and even though you'll be pretty busy, you'll also have a great time serving your customers and hanging out with your coworkers.
● Finances: Some aspects of the day bother you, like going over the details with a fine-toothed comb. Other parts drive you absolutely crazy. Deal with it all as best you can. You'll end the day with a tidy profit if you can manage to stay sane.
● Love: Yes, first impressions are almost always the best gauge, but in this case, give that cutie who didn't have such a great first showing a second chance. This definitely won't be a disappointing repeat performance.
● General: It's time to signal a cease-fire between you, a close friend, or significant other. Can't you find a way to settle your differences? Even agreeing that you'll never come to an agreement on the topic or situation at hand is progress. While it may be difficult at first, speaking honestly to one another and putting aside any impulse to wound or hurt is the only thing that can help heal this rift. Otherwise it may worsen, and that would be a shame.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Avoid making waves: try to lie low and take care of the paperwork and other dry details of your daily existence. Your vision isn't as clear as usual when it comes to dealing with other people, especially the competition.
● Finances: Uncovering the details is your first step. Making a list of them and checking it twice would be a good second step. What you do with them next makes all the difference in the world, to you and your bottom line.
● Love: If you're looking for something new, it's not going to fall in your lap. You'll have to do the legwork. Head to new venues and seek new people to rub elbows with. The sparks are bound to ignite.
● General: Feeling like this relationship is a struggle for control? Well, maybe that's a big part of the problem. Drop the battle for supremacy and figure out a way to have a partnership. The first step is not to excuse bad behavior that makes you or the other person angry or sad. Along the way, it's time to realize you have much more say in this relationship than you originally thought. Believing this is the first step to freeing yourself.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Move the focus from the negative aspects of your day to the positive, and you'll strengthen your professional relationships. Release some of that pent-up creative energy and direct it toward finding new ways to interact with and serve your clients.
● Finances: Any smart businessperson knows how to make things look appealing. What you really need to know is beneath the glossy surface. You'll have to crack open the books today and take a good, long look at the details inside.
● Love: Instead of getting stressed about matters of the heart, concentrate on something you can control. You can't stand the thought of letting go of the reins, but sometimes beauty emerges from chaos.
● General: You're caught in a relationship triangle, but it's not with two lovers. A third person is present who's definitely interfering with a current love interest or a potential one. The trick is to defuse this situation so it doesn't turn into your own private sitcom. Step out of this complicated dance, and focus on what matters at the center of your primary alliance. Then pinpoint the easiest, least dramatic action, and do it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You could use some time on your own to focus on your own projects exclusively. So let your coworkers deal with their own crises for once. Getting involved at this point will only complicate matters and jeopardize your own progress.
● Finances: You don't have to be overly analytical to understand who you're really dealing with. They give themselves away a little bit more with each passing minute. If you were in a game of poker, they'd be advised to chest 'em. Luckily for you, you're not.
● Love: Be adventurous in all aspects of your life: dating, loving and living. Reject the norm and do something totally different, something you've always wanted to try. Don't forget to ask that hottie to join you!