● General: Right now, you're absolutely unstoppable in the career department. Better warn whoever might foolishly think they're giving you competition for the job you're after to just step aside, or they might get hurt. Then again, with the performance you've been putting in lately on the job, you've probably already decimated the competition. Prepare for a celebration -- and don't worry about being able to afford it.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't cave into the desire to work on your day off, or you could end up wasting a perfectly good afternoon in front of the monitor. You can deal with whatever it is tomorrow -- turn off the computer and enjoy this glorious day!
● Finances: When you feel frustrated, your first instinct is to ditch what you're doing and start something new. That's an immature way to handle your feelings. Besides, others are counting on you finishing what you've already started, and so is your bank account.
● Love: It started out as fun and fancy-free, but suddenly, this guy or gal has turned into a huge albatross. The answer is simple: You need a break, so take it. You'll have more fun with friends right now anyway. Relax and let it sort itself out -- after all, you're not in charge.
● General: Being in the company of powerful people can be intoxicating -- and very good for your career. But be careful not to get caught up in a power struggle today. Two giant personalities are not getting along, and you might be asked to choose sides. And even if you try to stay objective, it simply won't be possible. It's much better to stick to your own peer group today and avoid playing in the big leagues for a while.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Seek input from a different perspective regarding your project early on tomorrow. That's when you're more apt to alter your strategy for the better -- so take advantage of your willingness. Later on, you won't be as open to change.
● Finances: Don't waste your energy biting at the worm. Someone is trying to get a rise out of you and you're usually an easy mark. Not today. You have enough to do that's productive. Don't waste time setting anyone straight.
● Love: Get ready for a big romantic shakeup. Even if it seems wildly out of your favor at first, hang back and let the dust settle. What'll come into view for you is a possibility you didn't know existed. Where did that hottie come from? The stars, of course!
● General: A nagging problem at work or school deserves all your attention as early as possible today -- even if you'd rather be chatting with your friends. This problem involves some time-sensitive elements -- and left unchecked, it could create substantially bigger problems later on. So don't put off dealing with this until tomorrow. You've been battling procrastination for a while, and it's time to get the job done, once and for all.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Tomorrow morning, you'll still be in a daze and work will seem terribly confusing. It's as if people are talking, but you don't understand what's coming out. In the afternoon, a sudden gust of change will put you in a productive mood.
● Finances: With your new point of view, you're seeing everything in your own life and the world around you in a new way. It's a good vision, filled with possibilities. It's useless, though, unless you act on it.
● Love: Your love life may have sailed into the doldrums, but that's no reason to walk the plank. If things are slow for you, step up and offer your support and friendship to someone who's struggling with love and life. You'll soon forget about your own woes, at least for the time being.
● General: The key to your happiness right now has everything to do with money -- but probably not in the way you think. It's not about getting more -- it's about learning how to better manage what you already have. Re-examine your savings situation and your budget. And if you don't yet have a budget, start working on one! Break down your expenses, and you'll quickly see some easy, painless ways to spend less and save a lot more.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your passionate opinions may be met with blank stares at the office tomorrow. Instead of feeling crushed, present your case in a more measured, intellectual frame. Your coworkers are more apt to relate to matters of the mind.
● Finances: Money happens to be your hot-button issue and it shows. Someone who enjoys seeing you sweat is trying to get a rise out of you. Don't give them the satisfaction. Respond to everything in an intellectual rather than emotional way.
● Love: Don't give it all away in one fell swoop. Even if you're convinced you've found Mr. or Mrs. Right, hold back that easily bruised piece of yourself. Just in case something goes wrong, and it always does in the dating world, protect that soft, squishy part of your personality at all costs.
● General: People who disagree with you won't annoy you today -- in fact, you will have an absolute blast debating ideas and learning how other people see things. Meeting someone new -- who has a lot to say about very controversial matters -- will tap into a seldom-used area of your brain and stimulate you to think in new ways. You may even (gasp!) change your mind about a thing or two. Revising your opinions and beliefs is necessary from time to time.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If you can avoid power struggles or political maneuvering next week, you'll do just fine. Otherwise, watch out for bruised pride, especially yours. You're in no emotional frame of mind to tangle with office treachery.
● Finances: You can come up with good solutions to your financial problems by looking at what's in easy reach rather than looking at distant, glittering goals. Making adjustments in spending is the surest way to improve your bottom line.
● Love: Okay -- so you've been burned one too many times. But that's no reason to view every man or woman with such scorn. Ease up! You're ruling people out -- even the hotties -- without even giving them a chance. It's really not so bad: you just have to get right with your motives.
● General: Your mind is really buzzing today, and it's creating tons of great ideas on how to better organize things. This is a perfect day to tackle any major cleaning projects you have -- the messiest garage, kitchen pantry or basement is no match for you! Even if you're not feeling especially ambitious today, you can still put this organizational energy to good use by planning a party or putting together a list of projects you want to tackle in the coming months.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's going to be pretty quiet in the office tomorrow, so take this opportunity to do some cleaning and reorganizing. Pay a visit to a coworker you haven't talked to in a while -- keep those connections going.
● Finances: Your regular way of handling money just isn't working for you anymore. Old habits die hard, but you can't afford to wait to change your ways. Experiment a bit to see where in your budget you can try a new approach.
● Love: Stay open-minded and keep your plans flexible right now. Oh, and don't forget to stow an extra change of clothing. You never know when you'll need it. With that suggestion in mind, consider the kind of romantic action coming your way.
● General: Today you may feel a strong intellectual connection with someone who everyone says is an awful lot like you -- even though you might not agree. But it's hard to be objective about yourself, so perhaps you should trust these other people, and even be proud of the things they see in you that you don't see in yourself (yet). This connection might evolve into a romance, but there is no pressure to move things forward. Just enjoy this meeting of the minds.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You've been so busy at work lately you've forgotten you're just one worker among many. Adopt a new perspective when you go into the office tomorrow. Some chitchat by the water cooler may do you good. Sidle up and see what's happening.
● Finances: One of these is not like the others. You and a so-called business partner have wildly different approaches: One of you is intellectual and the other is much more emotional. Still, you get along -- and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
● Love: Small changes will yield big results right now, especially if you've become a complete slave to your routine. So take a new route home, hang out at a different bar or call up those old party friends. It's time to shake off the cobwebs and have a little fun.
● General: Any problems you've been having at home are starting to be resolved -- and by the end of today, harmony should be in sight. It's now safe to move beyond these familial issues and start focusing on nurturing your creative impulses. Be open to new ideas, and take suggestions from people whose beliefs don't always align with yours -- contemplating different viewpoints will jump-start your mind and give you a big dose of inspiration.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Morale could be very into when you get into the office tomorrow, so don't do anything to sink it further. If you can go out of your way to be nice to those who need it, you'll be a hero; otherwise, avoid too much negative gossip or chitchat.
● Finances: You need to make some changes, but nothing radical. You don't need a whole houseful of new furniture or a new house, for that matter. All you need is a bit of rearranging. Use your critical eye and save yourself some money in the process.
● Love: Your enthusiasm changes by the minute. You're reading and raring to get out there and meet people, but in the next breath, you couldn't even be bothered to answer your phone. So what's it gonna be? Cupid doesn't have time for such chronic indecisiveness.
● General: If you want to impress someone, today is a great day to finally show off exactly what you're made of. Go for a direct approach. Just plant yourself in front of this person, and say what you need to say. Your message will be heard loud and clear, in part because you are bold enough to present yourself as someone who deserves (and demands) to be appreciated and respected.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Reach out to coworkers you've had a hard time communicating with tomorrow. When you're back in sync with the social side of things, everything should go much more smoothly, especially as the workweek progresses.
● Finances: Everyone you meet is impressed with at least one thing about you. Use this good light shining on you to launch a new project or land yourself a good job. The more people you meet, the better your chances.
● Love: Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too? Cute and funny? Smart and witty? Hot and bothered? Why settle for anything less? You deserve whatever you have coming to you, so if you're uncomfortable with the compromise, hold off until perfection comes to rock your world!
● General: There's a wonderful feeling of liberation you get when you don't care what anyone thinks about you -- so why are you worried about seeming perfect? The stress caused by always trying to dress the right way, say the right thing and be the right kind of person takes a lot of energy out of you. To start feeling good, give up the useless quest for perfection. Let yourself do what feels right, and you will become the kind of person you can be proud of.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: If financial issues explode all over the place tomorrow, don't panic. You won't be the only one dealing with this serious stuff, so you'll probably be on your own. If you handle it well, expect big kudos from management.
● Finances: Your plans for your financial future may seem like a boring, plodding route but it's really not the right avenue for glamour and excitement. Find that in other areas of your life. Don't take any chances with your nest egg.
● Love: Someone's noticing you -- that's for sure. The problem is, you're not paying attention. Tear your eyes away from your text messages and start interacting with the real world. You won't find true love or even one-night stand amid all that circuitry and coding.
● General: Your vision for the future is something that people need to know about as soon as possible. Even if you don't think you have any revolutionary ideas, your thoughts are sure to kick up some dust and make a big impact on powerful people. So try to get the public's ear today, and say whatever is on your mind. Even if your audience includes only a small group of friends or colleagues, they will benefit from knowing what your next project is going to be.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You'll be in top form tomorrow. In fact, coworkers will stop and comment on your appearance -- something about you is different. Little do they know, you're experiencing a sudden spike in charisma and influence, and that will suit your goals to a tee.
● Finances: On some days, no one listens to anything you say. But today, everyone is hanging on your every word. You have a profound effect on those around you and you would be foolish not to use that to your advantage -- as long as no one suffers any losses in the process.
● Love: Listen to your instincts to find your heart's path. You have a hunch about a certain someone, and chances are, your gut's right on. If you feel the same way, it's time to make your move. If not, you may have to have that uncomfortable talk -- the sooner, the better.
● General: The strict regimen you've been on lately may have yielded some impressive results at work or at school, but it's also left you with a lot less time to relax. Today, give yourself a bit of a break. Slow down and enjoy the benefits of all your hard work. Spend a little time with friends -- and a little money on yourself! Isn't there something you've been wanting to do but haven't had the time to do? Make the time today. You will be glad you did.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your short-term goals will be slippery over the coming days when your mind wanders to the vivid possibilities of your long-term success. Your dreams, luckily, aren't materialistic -- your passion lies in the advancement of the collective good.
● Finances: You love helping others and you shouldn't have to do it only in your dreams. You don't need money to have a positive impact on the lives of those in need. Find the right way to make a difference on the cheap.
● Love: You can either idealize the past or vilify it, either way, your perception is totally off, and it's causing you pain. If you don't have a good perspective on a past romance, ask someone who was there. Maybe it's time to clear this thing up once and for all.