● General: Getting through the day will be a bit of a battle -- not because you're fighting with anyone, though. You just won't want to be there. You'd much prefer to be home, either alone or with the one person on the planet you feel comfortable enough to be completely silent with. It's not that you're tired -- you're just drained. You've been burning the candle at both ends lately. It's okay. Even you need to rest every now and then.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Whatever it is you want, now is the time to push toward getting it. Ambition is your key word today. If that means a new job, go for it; if that means going back to school, start filling out those applications ASAP.
● Finances: Face it, you're a pioneer. And being the first one to try something new or forge into new territory is not without risks. You may lose a bit of cash today but don't let that change your basic attitude about it.
● Love: Mutual pastimes may spark a romantic encounter. So if someone you have a crush on shares a common interest suggest a group effort. Work on a project as a team, and you could accomplish more than just the task at hand.
● General: You've recently been drawn toward a particular type of belief system and your interest in it has picked up considerably over the past few days. Well, there's no time like the present to investigate. You're wide open to new ideas, and the universe has even arranged to send you a teacher -- someone to help you along your path. And you know if you weren't ready, the teacher wouldn't be here.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Power struggles in the workplace leave you in the middle right now. It's you against the world, or so it seems. Little do you know, you're the axis it's all spinning around. All you need is a change of perspective to see your role clearly.
● Finances: You're in a hurry today and that's not normal for you. You're usually patient when it comes to seeing a return on your investments, but you are suddenly feeling a fire beneath you. If you don't see some profit, cut your losses.
● Love: You're the first to admit that you're a showoff. And though you don't see the problem, others are struggling to contain that huge ego of yours. You're a lover, not a fighter, so rein it in and let bask in the spotlight. There's enough room for everyone.
● General: It may be vague, and it may not initially sound like what it is, but if you listen hard, you'll hear it: an apology. From someone you'd never have believed was even aware of your existence. Since they're really not out to get you after all, don't you think you should stop being so tough on them? You might be surprised at how well the two of you get along -- without the silent tension.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your intellect is perfectly in sync with your ideals, so it's a great time for brainstorming and strategic thinking. Most of your ideas will be keepers, so go for broke. Come up with the craziest ideas imaginable -- you'll find a way to make them work.
● Finances: It's harder than usual to take advice today, especially because everyone is trying to give it to you. Do yourself a favor and listen up, though, because you have a few lessons to hear, either the easy way or the hard way.
● Love: Your smile and easy demeanor are just what the doctor ordered. So get out there and cheer up friends who need a healthy dose of sunshine. Share your positive vibes -- your good energy inspires others.
● General: Something seems to have shifted between you and a dear one, and it's not an unhappy state of affairs. In fact, only heaven knows how long you've being strangely distant and now you're suddenly beginning to communicate again. Does this mean that long dry spell is about to come to an end? Well, it certainly could. Every new life needs to be nurtured, though. Do what you can to feed this one.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Money issues could cause serious morale problems if you don't take immediate action. Smooth ruffled feathers by reassuring all parties they've been heard and their concerns addressed. If you have time, take it a step further.
● Finances: You have a good memory but you're not infallible. Don't lull yourself into thinking you remember enough to make sound financial decisions. Look over the books instead.
● Love: Treat a new romance as a valuable investment. Read the prospectus, ask for advice and listen to your instincts. Decisions of the heart are just as risky as financial commitments, so weigh the pros and con, assess the risks and go from there.
● General: You've been subtly, but powerfully, changed. You're ready to take a chance again and you have just the person in mind for the job. Don't be afraid to make the first move. The astrological agenda at the moment is just perfectly primed to give you all the support you need to make not just a good impression, but a lasting one. Ah. Isn't love grand?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You have the self-esteem and confidence of a born leader. In the morning, temper your ego with compassion for others. Later on, be patient with coworkers who struggle to grasp new tasks and help them find the right way.
● Finances: You're learning things the easy way instead of the hard way today. Not only is it more fun -- it's more profitable. It doesn't take a loss to figure out what not to do after all.
● Love: The next person in your life deserves a fresh start, and so do you. It's time to assess your relationship issues before you start this next round of dating. Make a decision to let go of past disappointments, heartbreaks, and betrayals -- let it go forever!
● General: There's just no easy way to say this, so sit down, buckle up and listen: You've suddenly turned into a magnet for the attention of romantic, spiritual admirers. Well, as they say, it's an awful job, but someone's got to do it, so do your best. If you don't have a social secretary, you might want to hire someone, at least temporarily. For the next couple of days -- at the very least -- you'll need one!
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's your job to find the tipping point and exert the right pressure to shift the paradigm in your favor. After all, incremental changes are starting to add up and you can see the path forming right in front of your eyes.
● Finances: Money issues are not as complicated as you're making them out to be. In fact, they're as basic as any Kindergarten problem. Not sharing is not an option, so even if you don't want to, you must.
● Love: Get your work done first, then daydream all you want. You're prone to drifting off to that recent night of hot sex, but stay focused and deal with the responsibilities in front of you. When the day is over, don't hesitate to give your Casanova a call for a repeat performance.
● General: If anyone knows how to read others, it's you. Your sign's reputation for being the very best mediator, negotiator and peacemaker didn't come about by accident. You're proud of it, and you're good at it. That talent will come in handy today, especially at work, where you might expect some fireworks. The drama won't be anything you can't handle, of course, and afterward you'll be more than proud.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Good times and satisfaction come your way all day long, and the workload seems weightless. It's one of those days that reminds you why you chose your career -- remember these moments when things get bad.
● Finances: The bloom might be off of your romance with money but that doesn't mean you don't have to take care of the basics anymore. Earning a living is more down-to-earth now than it used to be for you, but you can still find ways to make it a bit more exciting.
● Love: Looking for love is a cooperative activity, that is, even if someone isn't right for you, that's not to say he or she isn't perfect for your BFF. So always keep your matchmaking hat nearby. You're great at sizing up folks and pairing them perfectly. Plus, it's a great way to hone your own dating skills.
● General: Lots of little-known facts exist about your sign, mostly because you're so private that you don't tell most people all that much about yourself. Unbeknownst to most, you're really quite a romantic -- once your attention has truly been captured. Whoever you're spending the evening with is about to find out just how romantic you are -- to their utter delight. Keep it a secret until the very end!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You know you've done the necessary research -- your discipline and open mind make it a good time to sign on the dotted line, so strike while the iron's hot. In the afternoon, the situation becomes muddy and somewhat uncertain.
● Finances: Your priorities are so different from those around you that you feel like you're from another planet. You're not. The basics are the same the world over, so focus on those if you need a reminder of your commonalities.
● Love: Give yourself time to think. Yes, that means you. When it comes to losing or misplacing items, you're a pro. And though it may not seem like a big deal, you actually create a lot of stress for yourself in the process. For someone who's in the thick of the dating scene, that's not a good look for you.
● General: A startling situation will force you to show a side of yourself that few have ever seen: Your willingness to jump right in and defend someone you love -- whether they're right or wrong. You're better than a defense attorney in times of crisis, and every bit as adamant about your 'client's' innocence. Just be sure the defendant knows -- and appreciates -- exactly what you're putting on the line for them.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Speak and others will understand what's going on in your mind. In the morning, your insistence on economizing may strike others as excessive. But everything will be smoothed over by the afternoon when your people skills are peaking.
● Finances: You can make your day a grind or you can make a game out of it. You might as well tap into your inner child and have some fun, even if what you have to do is strictly mature adult activity.
● Love: Your schedule is pretty hectic right now, but that's no excuse. You won't want to miss a thing! So if your life is lacking structure, it's time to build an organized framework. Here's your mantra for the day: A place for everything and everything in its place.
● General: There's nothing like ambiance. It can make or break a situation -- especially a tender situation that might be leading down an even more tender path. Keeping that in mind, if you have something special to say to someone tonight, don't do it over fast food. It doesn't matter if it's a five-star restaurant, or your very own living room, just make it memorable. And remember, whatever venue you choose, make sure the lighting is right. You'll be able to manage the rest.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: The struggle with today is keeping your energy consistent and focused. This morning, you'll practically trip over all that momentum, but by this afternoon, you'll spread your energy so thinly, you'll have trouble keeping it concentrated.
● Finances: Don't worry so much. True, you have some financial issues to deal with, but worrying won't help you earn any extra money. Take care of your responsibilities without eating yourself up inside.
● Love: Be as picky with your time as you need to be. In fact, put yourself and your personal goals first today. Giving your needs top priority sends the message loud and clear that you won't sacrifice your happiness to be with just anyone. Now that's taking a stand!
● General: You love being an individual -- almost as much as you love for other people to notice. So when it's time to shop, you don't typically head for the mall or anywhere else that everyone else goes. You want unique, unusual, one-of-a-kind objects -- whether you're going to wear them, display them, or give them away. So when that friend you'd asked to go shopping raises an eyebrow when you mention where you're off to, don't be put off. Just be sure you drive. They'll love it once you're there.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Staying on topic and on point today will be challenging. You'd rather be fishing than sitting in a meeting, discussing strategic planning and budget cuts. Don't sweat it -- this is just part of the game. It'll be quittin' time soon enough.
● Finances: You can't find any rhyme or reason in your spending and saving habits. But just because you don't recognize any patterns doesn't mean you can't start establishing some. Take control of your finances.
● Love: You're a target for negative energy right now, but it's not your burden to haul around. It's really not about you: chalk it up to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. As long as you can keep your wits about you, everything will work out just fine.
● General: No matter where you are, keep tissues handy and warn your companions that you just might turn into a faucet at any given moment. You're feeling even more nostalgic than usual, and you know it. It's time to stop feeling bad about it. It's lovely to be able to experience emotions that deeply. Just ask any of the other denizens of this planet, most of whom spend far too much time and energy trying to hide what's going on behind the surface.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You'll want to go above and beyond the call of duty for certain people you meet today, so customer service might be problematic for you. Try to prioritize and give everyone the same level of attention. Playing favorites is unprofessional.
● Finances: You wouldn't recognize a good forgery if you saw it, so you'll have to count on the honesty of those you're dealing with instead. Focus on them instead of the objects in question. You'll know the fake among them right away.
● Love: It's undeniable -- you have the hots for this person and vice versa. But when you both clam up, a lot of nothing is going on. Pick up the phone and ask him or her on a date. Don't worry: failure's simply not an option right now.