● General: You're no angel -- especially when your fabulously mischievous side comes out to play. Naughtiness is the name of the game, and you're the grand master when it comes to making up the rules -- and breaking them later on. (Hey, why not? That's the whole point of being contrary, right?) Fortunately, you know exactly how to turn your naughtiness from a vice into nice, especially when it comes to romance.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Bolster your core values with everything you've got, especially if they're being questioned or threatened. Stay strong through any adversity -- the personal triumphs you experience will be worth the discomfort after everything is said and done.
● Finances: Some things can't be handled by email. The financial decisions you have to communicate today need to be conveyed in a more secure fashion. It may be more time consuming but doing things fast will only waste your money.
● Love: Keep things clear and upbeat with friends, family, and dates now. The key is to think fast, talk about lots of fresh ideas and have fun. Past history can wait -- you don't want to waste energy this great.
● General: Are there so many shiny happy people around you that it makes you feel, well, grumpy and dull? That's not a problem. Others may be suffering from an overload of perkiness, but you're in a much more clear- and cool-headed mode of thinking, especially when it comes to relationships. It never hurts to examine things from an objective and detached standpoint. Just be careful that this attitude doesn't fall into cheap cynicism.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's time to indulge in a little spending that previously seemed out of bounds or too extravagant to consider. After all, cash flow is on your mind, and most likely you're happy with what you see, so enjoy it! You've earned some financial leeway.
● Finances: Face it, you have stars in your eyes. Visions of future profits are making you more impulsive than usual. Take a deep breath and look at things more closely. Planning long-term stuff based on your fantasies alone is foolish.
● Love: The closer and more carefully you look, the more you see -- whether you're giving a romantic prospect the once- (and twice- and thrice-) over or peering into the contents of your own heart.
● General: Your forthright mood leads you to say things that have been at the back of your mind but that you haven't had the courage to voice -- until now. Keep it up! Some people (including yourself) need to hear the truth. After the smoke clears, you'll have to devise other plans, but that won't be a problem. Make sure you explore any new contacts or ideas that come up right now -- they may prove so promising you're able to see a bright new future ahead.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: There's no need to take direct action any time soon, but do make lots of notes. Study the winners; avoid the mistakes of the losers. You can learn quite a bit by observing the competition -- or even those who occupy different niches.
● Finances: It's a great day to get things done. All the financial details that have been on the back of your mind finally get pulled together and tied up. Just finishing them creates space for your money to move freely again.
● Love: Whoever said don't rock the boat wasn't on board your particular ship. Mix it up, meet new people, experiment, make some changes. Call it the love boat and get going full steam ahead!
● General: A casual comment by an acquaintance or a chance meeting could have unexpectedly far-reaching developments in your life plans. Be open to everything and dismissive of nothing that crosses your path right now. It's easy to get so caught up in the rush of everyday life that you could easily miss something crucial to your future development. Remember to slow down, breathe deeply and observe everything that comes your way.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It's a great time to build morale and recruit new members to your project or department, so spread the word through your strongest networking channels. Now's your chance to attend to your team's needs and make sure they are achieving their benchmarks.
● Finances: You have too much to do to hole up inside your shell. You don't have to act like a wild animal breaking out of your cage, but a docile, contemplative you is a money-wasting you, so get a move on.
● Love: You're certainly up for a debate now, especially if someone's being a know-it-all. Express yourself -- there's little that's hotter than being passionate about your beliefs and ideas.
● General: Try saying what you feel instead of hoping someone close to you will read your mind. Not only will it save lots and lots of confusion, but you'll feel brave and adult for actually facing this situation head-on rather than trying to pretend it's not there. The other party may not respond in the way you would hope, but you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you did everything you could in the most honorable way possible.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Don't make a big deal about this surge of momentum, but you've come into a position of power, whether you know it or not. Try to ease into it slowly and keep from pushing yourself or your peers too hard. It'll take some time to get used to.
● Finances: Don't let indecision continue to paralyze you. Sit down and do some serious thinking about the problem instead of letting it overwhelm you. Once you do some intellectualizing, you'll see how easy it is to make your next move.
● Love: Something you think you don't like might just be unexpectedly great right now. What's on your 'uh-uh' list? Grab some fun friends and give it another whirl, whether it's going out dancing, raw fish or punk rock.
● General: Is it possible to expect the unexpected? Maybe not literally... but it is absolutely necessary to keep your mind, heart and soul open to all the wonderful possibilities that are about to come your way. Most importantly, don't get bogged down in old, outmoded ideas of what things 'have' to be like or what you 'should' do. The stars are telling you it's time to explore your options and take a chance even when it scares you. Be bold.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your productivity will be super-high, but that might not be true for the rest of your team. Don't worry about them -- gridlock shouldn't be a problem, at least at work. What goes on at home, well, that's a whole other story.
● Finances: Work issues are forcing you to wear your reading glasses for most of the day. The finer details have to be gone over, again and again. Be sure you haven't missed a thing because the needle in the haystack can cost you a fortune.
● Love: You'll win any debate now with your lightning-fast thinking and rock-solid logic, but will you catch all the nuances of the interaction? Engage your emotional intelligence too; you'll be glad you did.
● General: When it comes to the pleasure principle, you definitely don't need any encouragement in going after what you want, especially right now. The stars present an array of earthly delights that will definitely tempt you into the furthest reaches of indulgence. How far should you go? How much is too much? What a dilemma! Your loved ones have plenty of advice, but in the end, you have to rely on your own counsel. Don't worry -- you have the final answer.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Change is in the wind and it should be blowing through town soon. You'll experience a boost in your earning power or at least a short-lived spike in income. If you work for yourself, expect a new client to walk through the door unexpectedly.
● Finances: Sharing is addictive. Once you find someone who needs some of what you have, it's easy to spot others all around you. Being generous to others satisfies your innermost self. The tax benefits are only an afterthought.
● Love: If you're swayed both ways when it comes to a debate, it's only because your mind's capable of grasping what's right and wrong all across the board. This kind of mental flexibility is definitely hot to fellow brainiacs.
● General: Ah, the game of love. Sometimes you roll the dice and you get to pass 'Go' and collect a sweet chunk of change. Other times, it seems like the only rule is there are no rules and it's every person for him or herself. You're in more of a limbo state right now, and not really sure which way to turn. Instead of trying to figure out a course of action at once, why not figure out what you want first, and then act from there?
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You've been pushing buttons and it's finally starting to work. Your competitive spirit has been riled up by events within your workplace and it's perfectly healthy. Just make sure it isn't confused with a temper tantrum or other outburst.
● Finances: You have to be especially careful today. You're skating on thin ice, and you have no idea when you may fall right through. Every stroke is more of a risk than you should take. Hold still and wait for help.
● Love: Keep your interest in someone new on a friendly level -- at least as far as they know. Get to know them and figure out their situation before you start taking things beyond the platonic.
● General: The stars are intent on beefing up your social agenda, and almost overnight, you go from an empty email and voicemail system to a flurry of messages from those who absolutely require your presence at their latest gala. You're loving the attention, but remember to be selective. After all, you don't want to gorge yourself on Twinkies when there's the possibility of creme brulee, do you? Hold off before committing yourself to anything.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: It's all about give and take, and maybe a little more giving right now. So do whatever you can to oblige your coworkers now. They depend on you more than you know, and in turn, they will support your next big initiative when the time is right to call on them.
● Finances: The bottom line is really up to you. If you spend all day philosophizing, you may end up none the wiser but more in debt. Take action instead. Keeping busy is your best line of defense.
● Love: Conversational lightweights just aren't going to cut it for you now. Ask an interesting question and give 'em a few minutes to respond in kind. If they're stuck on the surface, move on.
● General: Do whatever you can to feel good about yourself. It's very important to care for others, but make sure you're not neglecting yourself in that -- after all, you're a person, too. So pinpoint something that would make you happy, and do it, no matter how frivolous, silly or generally childish it seems. Want to buy some Silly Putty? Do it. Want to see two matinees in a row? Then do it! Cheer yourself up any way you know how.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's a day of recognizing patterns and trends, so don't be surprised if you notice several anomalies in the day's transactions. Though individually it doesn't warrant serious attention -- together, these oddities might reveal something more profound.
● Finances: You're sick of wasting time. You want to cut to the chase. But chitchat is all part of the financial dance today. You have no choice but to go along with the etiquette.
● Love: You've got a bit of a tendency to make a mountain out of a molehill now when it comes to romance. Try to eliminate the extraneous thoughts and see it for what it is. A friend's perspective is valuable.
● General: Are you postponing taking that next big love step because you're afraid? And are you afraid because everything's not 'perfect'? The stars tell you to snap out of it and stop asking yourself, 'What if?' or you could talk yourself out of a situation that may not be 'perfect,' but is actually perfect for you. You were born to love deeply, so embrace an adventure that has the potential to change your life for the better.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: When it comes to workplace safety, whether you have a stake in it or not, make sure to follow policies and procedures to a tee. Odds are good that you're not at risk, but someone could be watching and reporting.
● Finances: You have a unique take on a particular financial situation. But all the thinking in the world means nothing if you don't communicate what you've come up with. Speak judiciously yet creatively.
● Love: Your hottest look right now? The sexy nerd. If you've got glasses, wear 'em and leave the obvious short skirt stuff to less inventive minds. You'll wow the right people with your intellect.
● General: Your emotions have been through the wringer quite a bit lately, but things are looking up. Relations with your significant other will take a decided turn for the better if you're attached, and if you're single, you'll find that your status has some delightful surprises in store. In either case, you commit to a certain mode of life with more zest than ever.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You will be able to get inside the heart of the market today with a little intuition. So think about retooling your messaging or engaging in other high-level strategic thinking. Even if you don't hit the mark today, your work will apply to future brainstorming sessions.
● Finances: Poetry might be good but it doesn't pay the bills. Or does it? Your way with words could land you some extra cash today, so let your artistic side run free. The more creative you are, the more success you'll have.
● Love: Making specific plans or issuing invitations that require ironclad RSVPs right now might backfire. Keep your social calendar full of interesting 'maybes,' and make suggestions instead of asking for dates.