● General: Two possible scenarios are on the agenda. First, a wonderfully entertaining individual will charm you right out of your fiery little shoes with not much more than a word, a glance or a gesture you'll find immensely attractive... okay, irresistible. Second, someone could try to manipulate you into dealing with something that's never been at the top of your favorite list: details you see as not just unimportant, but also extremely irritating. If they arrive at the same time, make yourself scarce. It's got to be better in the long run.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't go rushing through any important situations now. If you take the time to compose your thoughts, you'll blow people away. When you find yourself in a high-pressure meeting or interview, remember to be comfortable with the silence between questions and answers.
● Finances: You've suppressed your emotions long enough. Today you get to let loose. Anxiety about bills, euphoria over profits -- it's all fair game. If family and friends can't take the display, then find yourself a bit of privacy, but don't skip the chance for emotional clearing.
● Love: The lighter side of love should hold immense appeal now -- for you and for all those lucky souls encountering you. Have your smile ready, and integrate those flirting ways seamlessly into a conversation.
● General: The heavens have quite the agenda set up for you, starting bright and early this morning. That arrangement you've been working on almost nonstop for what seems like months will finally start to come together, due in no small part to the fact that you haven't had more than a few hours sleep at one in at least that long. Still, sleepless or not, if anyone can keep their eye on their dream, it's you. Don't worry. A few more sleepless nights should do it.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Whether you know it or not, you have the upper hand right now. So don't hesitate to play the waiting game when it comes to negotiations. Signing on too fast will undercut your position; force your partners to join in if they're unwilling.
● Finances: You don't need to fill your day with expensive, grandiose events. You're happy and content to socialize over a simple meal or share a walk around the block. Staying close to home and keeping things simple are key.
● Love: Your usual prudence might be replaced by some boldness, some randomness, some throwing of caution to the wind. In the realm of romance, maybe it's not such a bad thing to stop fretting about consequences for a moment!
● General: Still feel like you're spoiling for a fight? Don't let it happen. Not when you're this close to achieving the goal you've been planning out, minuscule detail by minuscule detail, for longer than you'd care to remember. Besides, that recent power struggle you won bolstered not just your confidence but also your belief that you, and you alone, are in charge of eliminating anything negative in your life.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's about identifying trends today, so start a discussion in your office about what you consider the next big thing. If you can keep it going throughout the day, you'll see positive developments start to move seemingly on their own.
● Finances: Even over-achievers need a day off every now and again. Spend the day relaxing and letting yourself recover from a new onslaught of activity. Remember, the less down time you allow yourself, the less adaptable you will be when you need to be flexible.
● Love: It's a super day for you if the stars have their say -- a perfect time for socializing, generating ideas and even generating some heat. Mix, mingle and generously share your fabulousness!
● General: You need some time alone to rest, recuperate and get your act together -- more together, that is. Take it right now, because over the next few days, you'll have your hands full with entertaining both familiar loved ones and extending your hand to amazingly interesting new friends. Even if you don't nap, be sure to at least close your eyes and do some creative visualization.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Directions and support from above will be light today, so if your supervisors cut off communication, regardless of the situation, it's a sign to do things your way until they tell you otherwise. What a great day to forge your own path!
● Finances: You may start the day with high energy, but it will double by nightfall if you play your cards right. Money is energy, it's true, but it, unfortunately, won't translate directly. Still, putting your energy to good use is an excellent investment.
● Love: The day may find you a bit resentful about all the demands put on you -- anyone telling you what to do risks your ire. Tonight, you're ready to cut loose. Don't be surprised if you're the one dancing on the tabletop!
● General: Being the star of the show isn't just something you're used to. It's something you've learned to expect -- and that has nothing to do with being vain, either. People love to be entertained, but not all of us are up for the challenge. So when you're in the mood to perform, whether it's behind a bar, in someone's living room or on an actual stage, you're guaranteed an eager audience. This time out, someone you're quite fond of will absolutely be in attendance. Ready?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your mind is hungry for more information, so exercise your brainpower. Don't bother getting an advanced degree; some continuing education or the acquisition of a new skill, however, is a fantastic goal.
● Finances: If you're the type who has to have everything tightly controlled, then you'll probably have a hard time with the day's activities. But no matter how hard you try to resist, something new is bursting into your life today. You might as well embrace it.
● Love: A gathering of any sort benefits mightily from your presence. You've got fabulous energy, and a group dynamic makes it shine extra bright. Be sure to engage some of the wallflowers; opposites attract, after all!
● General: It's been a long day, and an even longer week. The particular project you've been focused on is about to come to a close, and even though it's not your style to congratulate yourself before every last little detail has been tended to, this time out, it seems to be in order. If a there's a last-minute switch of authority figures or a bit of interoffice personnel juggling, don't worry. It's all part of the master plan.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Look everything over at least once -- take a deep breath and think about your answers before responding to any questions. Communication is the theme of the day, so exercise your usual care when speaking or writing.
● Finances: It's time to organize family and friends into a casual get-together. Make sure you stay within budget because others expect you to foot more than your fair share of the bill. You just can't afford it, and there has never been a better reason to dig in your heels.
● Love: Your ability to instantaneously size up a situation is a big asset, but right about now you'll want to communicate your findings with care and consideration. You're looking at it logically; they may not be.
● General: Just for now, it's going to seem like everyone around you is in the mood to be just as sociable and friendly as you try to be every minute of every day. If you have a jealous or even slightly insecure partner in the vicinity when someone attractive, obviously interested or extremely single starts acting especially sociable and friendly, try to tone down your response time. Why ruin a perfect evening -- and maybe more -- for a few minutes of flirting?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Any new tasks or activities discussed right now will be clear and easy to implement, so think about expansion and growth, especially when it comes to your position at work. After all, the usual impediments to progress will be temporarily disabled, so get busy.
● Finances: You can see the beauty in everything around you, even when others only see a dull and dismal landscape. Pointing out the simple pleasures of life to someone who is blind to them is worth more than money, but if you get good at it, you just may want to consider putting out a shingle.
● Love: If it's been done, forget it -- it'd be a shame to waste your fresh, sparkling, innovative energy on the same old stuff. Find something totally different to do. Explore and expand your world and your heart.
● General: Someone has been not-so-subtly 'working' you, for reasons you have yet to discern -- and that fact alone is making you crazy. Half of you believes they're interested in you for more than professional or platonic reasons, which presents a whole set of problems you're already trying to work out. The other half is wondering what they want. Ah, well. Don't lose any sleep over it. You're more than equipped to handle either situation. The question is, are they?
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Swindlers and phonies abound today, and you're likely to run into at least one, who'll try to sell you a deal too good to be true. You will do well to decline politely and steer clear of this person (or organization) in the future.
● Finances: You know intuitively that things are going to go your way, even if all visible signs point in the opposite direction. Trust your gut. The more money you put into what others see as a risky investment, the more you'll make when you win.
● Love: If you're looking for a green light in the realm of romance, you may need to idle at a certain stop sign for a bit longer first -- or is it a 'yield'? Be attentive, and take a look at your personal roadmap too.
● General: Your attention has most definitely shifted from mediation to more personal matters -- personal matters and travel. Yes, given your druthers right now, as a reward for how good you've been lately, you'd like nothing better than to drop everything and take off for destinations unknown with a certain someone you just know would make the Eiffel Tower look even better -- if they were standing in front of it with a great big smile on their face.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your immediate supervisor will listen if you demand some time, especially when it relates to an ongoing issue. Speak up immediately and address that problem once and for all, even if everyone else is hell bent on ignoring it.
● Finances: Your mood will lead you first one way and then another -- and another and another. You should be taking charge of the path you follow. Use your intellect to find the most valuable route.
● Love: A certain someone (or maybe everyone) doesn't seem to have the slightest idea what you're talking about. Do you have to spell it out for them? Probably. Is it worth it? You decide.
● General: Your routine -- something you're ordinarily quite attached to -- will be most definitely disrupted now, but only because of surprise errands or short trips you'll find extremely pleasant. This means that the trouble you dealt with recently will be all but a distant memory by the time your head hits the pillow tonight. In the meantime, don't give it a second thought. Think about what a lovely day you're having -- and about the fact that tomorrow's agenda could present an equally delightful instant replay.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: If the tried-and-true has worked for you before, there's no inherent need to toss it out just yet. Exercise your creative brainpower, but not to the exclusion of all else. Taking matters at face value and then working outward might be the best way to go.
● Finances: You have enough on your plate to keep yourself busy for the day. There's no need to manufacture things to do. When you find yourself wishing you were somewhere else, you know that means it's time to buckle down instead.
● Love: Get your entire sweet self in on romantic communication now. It's not just about what words you choose; the look in your eye, the smile playing on your lips and an 'accidental' touch say a ton.
● General: Making a choice between two attractive offers has never been something that's especially disturbed you -- especially when you've been responsible for arranging each of them. That's what's on your plate, so prepare yourself. Oh, and if someone comes along who seems eager to pretend they're exactly what you're looking for, don't feel obligated to let them know you're on to them. Not right away, at any rate. You've got more important things to think about.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Build trust and confidence today while making your work worth much more than merely a business transaction. That's why it's a good day to interact with customers, especially those with whom you have long-standing relationships.
● Finances: Your routine is not easy but it's not impossible, either. Force yourself to go from Point A to Point B, and the rest will fall into place. Stick to your schedule to get the maximum bang for your buck today.
● Love: Ooh la la -- the good times are set to roll now, and that includes the potential for some sweet and/or hot stuff too. Put on your dancing shoes -- you're liable to need them, maybe on a tabletop!
● General: If anyone knows how it feels to be so darned happy, infatuated and out of your mind in love, it's you. So when you pass by someone (or two someones) with 'that look' on their face, toss them the same look in return -- or offer up a nod and a toast from across the room. They'll get it. Happiness and love are contagious, and you'll have more amorous offers than you know what to do with.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You need as much wiggle room today as possible to cope with upcoming changes in circumstances and culture. Don't let yourself get nailed down on any specifics unless they're well established. Now's not the time for wild variables.
● Finances: You are definitely not feeling underappreciated. If anything, the displays of love and affection coming your way are keeping you from getting your work done. It takes a lot of creativity to block it all out. And no, you're not dreaming.
● Love: You can't be in two places at once, but the busier you are (and the more you mix it up) the more fun you'll have now. Make some multifaceted plans with some equally multifaceted people.