● General: Suddenly in the mood to stay at home? Well, don't offer up any apologies, even if you'd previously made a promise to head out with someone who's been trying to pin you down to an actual date for weeks. Putter around the kitchen, make your place your own again -- even if that just means rearranging the living room furniture -- and get to know the dog again. You might even feel so domestic that you call that family member who's been pouting lately.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Your impatience can be channeled into spreading the word among your peers. If you can just sit on the new ideas coming your way and not act, you're in a good position to wait for the right time to arrive, and when it does, watch out!
● Finances: When things slow down, you get the urge to keep yourself busy in unhealthy ways. Overeating and overspending are your two worst enemies today. Find smart ways to fight back. Do your own cooking or find out how to make your own favorite consumer products today.
● Love: The past exists to teach us lessons so that we avoid pitfalls in the present and create a better future. So it's perfectly fine to be reflective today about relationship ghosts. Just don't dwell on Memory Lane for too long.
● General: If anyone can calm someone down, whether or not you have any rational reasons to talk them off the ledge they're currently teetering on, it's you. Your voice has that certain soothing quality that hostage negotiators would pay big bucks for -- very big bucks. Use it now to help a loved one see that the way they're being treated isn't fair, it's not right.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You can articulate your feelings better than usual right now, and anything you say will be received quite well. It's a great time to score some private time with your boss or someone else you need to hash things out with.
● Finances: Simple pleasures can leave you feeling happy as a clam while overpriced, overly complicated ones have the opposite effect. Keep things simple. That they are also inexpensive is an added bonus.
● Love: Today you may get a good response back from someone you've hoped to impress. Thanks to this unexpected encounter, you're making a new friend, or even better: a possible budding romance. Keep the positive vibes flowing.
● General: It's your turn to let all your emotions out, regardless of when they occur, how they occur, or who happens to be in the vicinity when said emotions emerge. This happens at least once a month, but when your turn rolls around, since expressing emotions are your specialty, you do it right. Whether you're happy, sad or angry now, do your job and set the example: Let the world know it's perfectly all right to let it show.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: One way or another, business is booming. But you may have to prioritize your time to maximize your returns. So don't stress out too much -- you're in an enviable position for once. You should see big gains arriving soon.
● Finances: You might be all befuddled over some things, but when it comes to money, your thoughts are crystal clear: You're not spending any. If that makes the people around you moody or irritable, then so be it. Not even being called cheap can make you reach for your wallet.
● Love: Being possessive about a friend could get you in hot water. While you'd like to believe you're the most important person in your pal's life, that doesn't mean you're the ONLY person. Give your buddy some space so spending time with you will be a treat, not an obligation.
● General: When it comes to shopping, your usual M.O. is this: Decide exactly what you want; get yourself to the exact location where said item will undoubtedly be found, using a 'Point A to Point B' strategy; then lay hands on the item(s); and bring said items to the nearest available cash register, with both plastic and cash in hand, just in case. Make your escape and don't forget to lay out the battle plan for anyone who's along for the 'trip.'
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Practice breathing: a little patience will go a long way. Your clients are more out to lunch than usual and unable to process information as efficiently as you would like them to. Don't be surprised if you find customer service drained today.
● Finances: Your evil double has been at it again. One look at your credit card statements is all it takes to know that. It's time to rope in your lazy, spendthrift side yet again. Ask for help if you can't do it yourself.
● Love: Having deep empathy for a friend in need goes a long way. Even if you think you're not being much help, your pal appreciates the sentiment. Being compassionate shows that you care a lot more than just yourself.
● General: Even you, famously known to often be the most difficult of all signs to talk into staying home on the couch long enough for half a sitcom, can occasionally be impossible to pry out of your favorite chair. Yep, you guessed it. This is officially one of those nights. Don't apologize, don't make excuses and don't force yourself to make an appearance anywhere if you're not into it. After all, stars can make these decisions -- and was there ever any doubt about your stardom?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your stubbornness will melt to the relief of everyone today. If you're participating in a presentation, expect to turn around on some issue. The change of heart might surprise you, but it will definitely startle your peers.
● Finances: Don't let your pride force you into a corner. You don't actually have to keep up with the Joneses, you know. In fact, you could be a trendsetter by not spending on similar big-ticket items. Make sure your spending is controlled by you, not them.
● Love: You might be very sensitive to comments that aren't meant to hurt your feelings. Instead of instantly going on the defensive, give the conversation a chance to flow freely without interruption. You might not have the full story yet.
● General: Feel like cooking? Or maybe just some plain old puttering around? Or spending some impromptu time with a group of friends you haven't been able to arrange a catch-up session with since Bush was president? Well, here's a thought: How about a combination of the three? The heavens are in a splendidly sociable mood, and perfectly ready to pass it all on to us mere mortals. Call it a potluck reunion -- and think of the leftovers!
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your reasoning powers are strong, and you should be able to sway anyone willing to hear you out. Work will be easier than ever for you, especially in those areas that need deep analysis or heavy processing.
● Finances: Ignoring all gatherings is a must, even ones that are right under your roof. Nothing should be more important to you than organizing your finances today. You can't afford to put it off for even one more day, no matter how enticing the social scene near you may be.
● Love: Your friends want you to find true love, so why not let them help in your search for the perfect mate? Ask them to set you up on blind dates, or just get their advice on your current crop of crushes.
● General: There's absolutely no time like the present to have that sit-down with your superiors -- especially if you have something emotional on your mind that you've really got to let them know about. Sure, it's tough to combine the two -- business and personal feelings -- but if anyone can pull it off, is there any doubt at all that it's you? Oh, and if you start feeling just a touch cranky, remember -- they do sign your checks.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You should be able to acquire new business today without even trying. Your ability to shift gears between tasks occurs with great ease, and it's a great time to take on more work or new clients -- you know, expand your circle.
● Finances: Don't get upset and dump an entire project just because you don't see any progress being made. You are getting ahead in small increments right now. The big leaps will come if you hang in there.
● Love: Instead of freaking out when your usual routine is disrupted, welcome the unexpected detour as a new adventure. Life would be boring without chance detours. Appreciate the unpredictable.
● General: You're tired of the same old, same old. The routine. You're so tired of it that in the middle of your intense little heart, you're quite sure that if you don't do something to change it soon, you won't be any good to anyone. Not yourself, not your loved ones and certainly not the people who depend on your keen intuition and impeccable work skills to get them through the day.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Don't move too far outside of your comfort zone right now. Though you can usually trust your intuition, make sure you check it against your common sense. It's a good time to regroup and see where you're headed in the long term.
● Finances: You can get your way today by hook or by crook, but choose the hook. You have excellent worms at your disposal and all the time you need to do a bit of angling. Enjoy the catch.
● Love: Today is a good day to get what you want so start making some friendly demands. Ask that hottie you've been admiring for a date. Persuade a pal to help you with a big project. Get the most out of your requests.
● General: Staying in to watch whatever happens to be on television absolutely isn't your style. It's so not your style that when you even suggest it, your loved ones start hunting around for thermometers and your physician's home phone number. Of course, you definitely don't have either handy, so you'll have to rely on your skills of humor and reassurance to talk them off the ledge. That, and you might also suggest that they choose the video.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You have plenty of opportunities for interaction today -- where you spend your time is up to you. Customer service? Go for it! But if that's not your gig, expect lots of new projects and requests to cross your desk.
● Finances: Your instinct is to question every decision you make today, and that's just a big waste of time and energy. If you go with your gut in the first place, you can't go wrong so ignore your own nagging doubts.
● Love: Follow your mood today to see where it leads. An inquisitive outlook could uncover an interesting secret. A flirtatious mood could find you in a sexy predicament. And a positive attitude can mean only good things.
● General: It's time to make a decision -- to those gadgets off, at least temporarily. You need some time with your loved ones, as they'll be happy to remind you, and anyone who gets in the way of those few precious hours alone they're so looking forward to. Besides, you've been 100 percent available to your professional cohorts for so long that they're far more spoiled than even your sweetheart should be. Work on changing that.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's a good time to show the powers that be that you have the bottom line on your mind and that you're indispensable. With layoffs or budget cuts a likely probability, you want to do everything in your power to secure your position at work.
● Finances: You're up one minute and down the next, just like your account balances. It's easier than you think to get off the roller coaster ride. You don't even have to wait for that last jolt against the bumper to do it. All you have to do is jump.
● Love: Your extremes in energy levels could be off-putting to someone who'd rather be around a more even-keel you. It might be best not to flirt with someone new when you're acting like a mood rollercoaster.
● General: You've always considered your coworkers to be your 'other family,' so now, when one of them calls and asks for help, you'll be more than willing to do what you can to take care of it all for them. Remember one thing, though: It's called 'tough love.' In other words, if you've dug them out before and they still haven't done anything to help themselves in the meantime, it might be time to remind yourself of the definition of 'enabling.'
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: It's a good time for you and everyone you work with, including clients, so use that goodwill to strengthen your relationships. All of you are entering into a new period of mutual respect and admiration that's almost unheard of.
● Finances: It's not easy to keep from getting over emotional today, but that's your best way to react to the financial news you'll be receiving. It's as unbecoming to jump for joy as it is to shout in despair. Stay buttoned-up and cool.
● Love: Your pets love you, so show them you care with a special day just for them. Take your dog for an extra-long walk. Treat your kitty with some fresh catnip. Cuddle and let them know you really are happy that they're your best furry friends.
● General: Are they gone yet? The 'gang,' that is? Great. Because if anyone knows what it takes to romance someone -- anyone at all -- it's definitely you, and it starts with some privacy. (That's for sure.) At the moment, you're probably going over the basics of all that in your mind, wondering exactly what it would take to make every single moment go along perfectly. That, and cleaning up after the bash.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: It's a busy time, and it'll keep getting busier. New information is coming in by the boatload and it's all you can do to keep up with the onslaught. Try to address this deluge of data with finesse. Remember: it's good to be in the middle of the action.
● Finances: Watching the news of the world can be entertaining, but it can also be draining. Stay focused on you and yours today. Your money may be inextricably tied to the world market, but your heart doesn't have to be.
● Love: Ready for romance? You might be more than emotionally prepared for a grand courtship but that doesn't mean Cupid is at your beck and call. Love pops up when it wants. Stay preoccupied with pals until the time is right.