● General: Communication isn't a problem -- you're able to make your points eloquently and succinctly. That's why saying what's on your mind is a lot easier than usual these days. It helps to plan out what you're going to say well in advance, but you manage to be quite convincing when you have to speak in front of a group of people on the spur of the moment. If you're usually a shy person, this is the ultimate time to stand up and say what's been in your heart for a long, long time.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You'll need to make sure both sides have their say today. It shouldn't be too hard as long as you remember to keep a cool head. Remember, phone conversations will be especially important.
● Finances: You're not exactly embalmed but you feel dead inside. That's not all bad. Actually, your lack of emotion says a lot about your maturity level. You're finally acting like an older adult handling the ups and downs of your finances, rather than a kid with a fistful of money at the candy store. Congrats.
● Love: You might want to head to a tearjerker matinee or have a session with the punching bag -- you've got some internal goings-on that are going to come out one way or another. Why not enjoy it?
● General: You're having a very difficult time making up your mind about what you want to do next. You may find yourself taking long, aimless walks, or spending long periods of time standing still while contemplating your next move. The best thing you can do is get off to one side and let everyone else who's in a rush go by you. Luckily, you should be much more decisive tomorrow -- maybe you should save your most important tasks for then. After all, you don't want to waste your own time or anyone else's.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Agreements made later on will be much more advantageous, so put off signing anything binding until tomorrow at the earliest. You can wait -- you have more time than you think.
● Finances: Your car is not a reflection of who you are. You know that. And yet you can't help but wonder if it's communicating something about you to others. You'd be foolish to go near a dealership in the state of doubt you're allowing yourself to operate in today.
● Love: If you're tempted to talk to a certain cute someone, go for it. At the least, you might end up with a new friend -- and if that's your attitude, you can be casual and have fun chatting 'em up. Practice makes perfect!
● General: Don't pay so much attention to numbers and time constraints. You have so much energy today, petty little things like finishing what you start shouldn't even be a concern! Besides, plenty of people are around who would love to lend you a helping hand. Call on your friends and family to pick up the slack. You can't help but wonder why you have the ability to start about a million projects but are having a hard time finishing even one.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Allow those thoughts and schemes to pour forth: they should flow easily. New ideas are everything right now, and you're full of them. Your brain is working overtime, but that doesn't mean the rest of you has to.
● Finances: Keep your eyes and your thoughts on your possessions. Someone thinks they can just take what they want if they can't get it through legitimate means. Don't wait for them to show you their true stripes; by then it will be too late. Be vigilant instead.
● Love: You're usually up for anything, but a change of plans could make you testy now. In fact, socializing could have limited appeal. Don't fret -- everyone needs a little space now and then.
● General: You may have thought you spoke quite clearly and eloquently, but your words got twisted somehow and more than likely ended up causing a simple misunderstanding. Don't ignore it for too long, or it could really turn into a problem. You may feel that apologies aren't necessary for something you didn't mean to do, but you really should clear things up with the offended party. Swallow your pride and say those two magic words if need be -- 'I'm sorry' goes a long way at times like this.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: There's no reason to take the boss seriously -- for today, at least. Avoid saying something you can't take back and don't burn any bridges, even if you feel the words tickling your throat. You have a hall pass to take it easy for one day only.
● Finances: Your issues today have more to do with your hard-headedness than your thick skin. You can change both parts of yourself, though, simply by coming out of your shell and participating. Ninety five percent of the profit can be made simply by showing up.
● Love: That incredible sensitivity to the world around you is expressing itself in all the right ways now -- life's beauties are manifest, you've got incredible instincts and fantastic feelings at your fingertips.
● General: Enjoy being a member of the audience rather than a featured player just this once. Your friends have the best stories! You're mesmerized by the descriptive adjectives and surprising descriptions they use as well as the sheer magnitude of the adventures they've had. You may have plenty of exciting tales to tell as well, but you'll be lucky to get a word in edgewise while in the company of this crowd. Besides -- you're so often the life of the party, it really is nice to let someone else soak up the spotlight for a change, isn't it?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your social skills are at an all-time high, and you'll pick up new contacts and client possibilities without breaking a sweat. Get out there and press the flesh -- use today to make fresh connections.
● Finances: You don't want to rock the boat, so you're willing to spend a little extra just to ensure smooth sailing. True, you don't really have to pitch in more than your fair share, but to you, the goodwill is worth the money. Spend freely.
● Love: Some might be surprised that you're not quite the party animal at the moment -- you're more likely to find a good corner and make yourself comfortable to observe (and, of course, allow admirers to pay their respects).
● General: Right now you're definitely capable of making some of your very own discoveries -- common sense is something you truly excel at today. While everyone else has gotten into a habit of grasping for straws and adopting strange theories, you're able to boil down the problem and get to the heart of the matter in mere minutes. With this much brainpower working to your advantage, you should be able to do some really great things.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Take extra care when composing memos and emails -- be on especially good behavior when meeting clients and customers in person. Fight the urge to stray off topic, and you'll have them eating out of your hand.
● Finances: Organizing your money shouldn't be such an emotional ordeal. It's not as if you're losing friends -- or your right arm. Be ruthless. Once you pare things down to the bare necessities, you'll feel energized by the exercise.
● Love: Your romantic attitude determines your romantic altitude at the moment -- or, at least, a positive outlook can prevent a major crash-and-burn. Keep your sense of humor and your wits about you at all times.
● General: Everything is better if you have someone to share it all with. Call up your best friend, your partner, spouse, neighbor or relative and ask them to come out and explore the world with you. It doesn't even really matter who you're with -- even seeing life through a stranger's eyes puts a whole new twist on things. One thing to keep in mind, however -- opinions cannot be right or wrong. If you insist on arguing with your companion, you'll get less out of the experience.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Circumstances will offer an obvious new path for your business, so you might not have to take the lead. Take this as a cue to move things in a new direction. You'll see results soon and new possibilities take form.
● Finances: Don't let your regular routine get disrupted today. You have a lot to do before the weekend kicks in, and you can't afford to overlook a thing. Just keep your head down and your nose to the grindstone even if it makes you feel like you're playing a Scrooge to your own Bob Cratchit.
● Love: You're liable to react rather emotionally at the moment, so be prepared for sudden giddiness, tears or a fit of pique. It'll all sort itself out, but you might want to minimize the romantic drama for the time being.
● General: Even if you think you have everything under control, it always pays to go over it one more time. That goes double if you're dealing with anything legal or financial -- it's absolutely imperative that you get a professional opinion or have some way of making sure that everything is on the up-and-up. You may encounter some very unusual minor details, and if you don't ask questions before signing the paperwork, you could lose a lot of money, waste a lot of time -- or both. It's so much better to be safe than sorry.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Try to consolidate your assets right now, and make sure you rein in your panicky or aggressive impulses. Your position may not be exactly what you thought it was, so take the time to reassess your standing.
● Finances: Try not to control the things that are clearly out of your hands. Focus on the ways you can actually make a difference -- in your budget, in your income or in your attitude about money. They are where the pennies will really add up.
● Love: A long, intense conversation interests you much more than skimming the surface with a lot of different people. If you're not intrigued by what you're hearing, politely find a way to move on.
● General: Your attitude can work wonders right now -- especially if it's positive. Believe in yourself and your abilities. Right now, there's absolutely nothing standing in your way. If you can convince yourself that you're about to experience -- and deserve to experience -- great things, you will actually have the power to make them happen. Believe it, and it can happen. Need it, and it can be yours.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Don't be surprised when things start to burn out of control. You'll have to do some fancy footwork to figure out how to handle all the little fires that erupt today. But if your priorities are right, you'll come out way ahead.
● Finances: Everyone is different and you have no problem accepting a broad range of people. But when it comes to your money, you're rigid about how it's used and invested. You're not willing to put any extra time or energy into maintaining it than is absolutely necessary. That's your bottom line, and you're sticking to it.
● Love: Planning's all well and good, but the stars say you'll have the most fun and find the most interesting goings-on (and people!) via a random approach now. All you need is a starting point and an adventurous spirit.
● General: Something in the air is drawing all the flighty people to your corner of the world. Just because someone says they're going to do something, don't take them on their word. Forgive them and move on. It helps to remember that there's no reason to take any of this personally. The best thing you can do is go about your own business and keep your own word, but take everyone else's promise with a pinch of salt right now.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Big ideas are coming to you more easily than ever, but they don't carry equal weight, so don't treat them similarly. Hang on and avoid making any big decisions for a week or so. After that time, start assessing your course of action.
● Finances: You have a lot to deal with today and it's obvious. Others are not overreacting when they act like you can't possibly accomplish it all alone. Accept help in any form, when and where it's offered.
● Love: If your current romantic thinking is focused on one person, you might want to mix it up a bit. Why put all your eggs in one basket when you can keep your options open and your potential for fun high?
● General: You are one charismatic person, and it just goes to follow you're going to attract some very interesting people to you today. A chance connection with a stranger or casual acquaintance starts a spark that might be difficult to put out. Then again, if you're free of a significant other at the moment, maybe there's no reason to try to put a damper on things! Flirting is easy when you know for sure the other person is interested; however, it's up to you to interpret correctly if the other person wants to take things to the next level or not.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Whatever you need to say, you can be confident that it will be well received. So if you have to get your point across, do it with words. Composing written materials will go well today, from simple email to annual reports and beyond.
● Finances: It's not easy to navigate through the minefield of your emotions today, but staying focused on your responsibilities will be a big help. Not only will you forget to explode, but you'll be getting done the things that will help you put your safety net in the bank.
● Love: Thoughts and feelings are likely coming a mile a minute now. Instead of getting overwrought or overthinking a situation, get outside your head via a long walk, a dance party or whatever suits your fancy.
● General: If you have to do anything that requires a great deal of concentration, you might want to put your daydreams on hold. The line between what's real and what's not is blurred once again, but that's really not anything new to you, is it? If you have a lot of free time on your hands, however, feel free to dream to your heart's content. Something constructive might come out of your wishful thinking, but even if it doesn't, it's still time well spent.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Try to be as vague as possible when discussing sensitive matters with colleagues and clients, because agreements will be tricky right now. You don't have to brush off anyone -- just stall long enough for clarity to return.
● Finances: You're setting up a financial deal the same way you would write a poem or sing a love song. Others are responding to it even if they have no idea why. Keep up the artistry. It's like music to the universe's ears.
● Love: If all the world's a stage, you're definitely a star at the moment, and boy, do you look good in that spotlight. Love is also on the program, so plan your costumes and performances accordingly.