● General: You didn't choose your family like you did your friends, but you still have a certain amount of responsibility when it comes to their well-being. Try to be as helpful as possible. Accept responsibility for your mistakes, admit when you're wrong and accept any apologies headed your way. Taking the first step down the path of reconciliation isn't as difficult as you think. This is your chance to set things straight between you and an estranged relative, and you should make the most of this opportunity.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's a good day for purchases, especially when it comes to upgrading hardware and software. Communication and negotiation will be smooth and on track, so you can expect a quick resolution to whatever you're haggling over.
● Finances: It's a good day to do some housecleaning, either literally or figuratively. You've been putting it off for long enough. Whether it's counting your money, tidying up the receipts or actually sweeping a broom, make sure you get a lot done.
● Love: Consider this day as prep time for some really sweet stuff that's about to come along. Talk to a friend about any difficult feelings, get your place tidied up in case of unexpected visitors and iron your favorite shirt.
● General: What do you see when you look around your home? If you don't like the paint color that's on the walls, the accessories or the major pieces of furniture, this is the time to make some changes. Beauty is an important element in your life, so if anything is out of place, you aren't happy. It might be time for some radical changes. Keep in mind that while you don't have to be an expert in interior design to know what works and what doesn't, sometimes it helps to have a second opinion.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Indecision is haunting you, but there's not much you can do about it but stall. If pressed, go for the popular choice, but see if you can hold off until more information comes in. If you're patient, you may have a better option sooner than you think.
● Finances: Don't wait until you're down to a single dollar to do something about your finances. The time to act is now, if not yesterday. You're taking a big risk by sitting around waiting for something to happen.
● Love: Engage your instinct when meeting people, whether online or in real-time. Your heart and your gut feeling will guide you now -- and if they say it's a go, you've also got the conversational skills to work it!
● General: You have a firm grip on all of your things and you don't want to let any of them go. What is causing you to be so possessive? Chances are there is plenty of everything to go around. Loosen your stronghold and think about sharing what you have with the other people in your life. And try not to keep such close tabs on trivial things, such as whose food is whose or who bought the last round of drinks. Sometimes the more you give, the more you get in return. And besides, it might be nice to be known as the generous one.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your communication style is ascendant, and just about everyone who comes near you will be drawn in by your charm. It's the perfect time to meet, greet and network -- pick up a few new business cards and contacts along the way.
● Finances: All the infighting you've been dealing with lately has you enjoying your money all the more. It never talks back, for one. Spend the day going over all things financial -- budgets, shopping lists, inventory -- anything to keep away from the back stabbing.
● Love: If you're feeling more introverted than usual, why fight it? Cancel your plans -- your friends will understand -- and spend some time alone with your thoughts. Your heart may have a message for you.
● General: If you know what you want, don't be afraid to go after it. Now it's your turn to watch your dreams come true. The stars are on your side, which should provide you with the assertiveness you need to go after the things you find important. Use your intuition if you get stuck about which way to go next. Your inner voice is shouting directions to you, but you have to be willing to listen to benefit from it. Although others may offer you their assistance, a certain amount of satisfaction comes with the knowledge you're doing this on your own.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Step away from your routine. Start something new and explore uncharted territory. You need to shake things up more than a little, and you're in a good place to do just that. Others are standing by to lend a helping hand and an encouraging voice.
● Finances: Your bottom line won't magically double over night, but you can be sure to make slow progress if you force yourself to be patient. Just sit tight instead of moving things around like a giant shell game.
● Love: All things fresh and new are favored by the stars, and you've got great personal energy to boot. Why not put yourself out there and make a romantic overture or two? You're very hard to refuse now.
● General: You might be feeling surprisingly sensitive right now, which means an offhand remark could hurt your feelings pretty easily. Try to take other people's comments with a grain of salt, or at least don't let them know that what they've said is bothering you. Some people might try to get a rise out of you if they know you're prone to taking things a little too seriously. Wear a calm exterior, but let the people closest to you know you're hurting inside. You can take great pride in the way you're conducting yourself.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: It's a good time to develop new ideas and envision group concepts. Gather up your teammates for a state-of-the-project meeting, even if you have one scheduled for tomorrow. Now's your chance to shine in front of the people who make decisions.
● Finances: You're sensitive to the moods of others, and all you want is to get back to a state of harmony and goodwill. They're having none of it, though. Throwing your money at them won't help, either. It's cheaper just to endure.
● Love: Going into your overall romantic scenario with a good heart is what counts most now. You can drop the strategizing and the expectations -- honesty and a sense of humor are what are really required.
● General: Rely on your best friends for support if you need it. You have strong shoulders and can handle most situations, but it's nice to know you have allies just in case. Spending time with other people -- preferably a big group of your closest friends or family members -- is a good way to pass the time, and you're the perfect host or hostess. You're particularly good at taking care of party-related arrangements, so this is a good time to throw an impromptu gala. You have a knack for perfecting everything right down to the smallest detail, so the get-together is sure to be a smashing success.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Take extra care when preparing or reviewing documents -- the details are especially important and easy to miss right now. You may encounter other pressing issues, but you can put them off, at least for now.
● Finances: You can organize your files, you can organize your checkbook, but you just can't organize your friends and family. You'll have to put up with some chaos today. It will ultimately be good for you, so don't groan too much about it.
● Love: It's more about friendship now than any hit-by-lightning love (or lust, even). Meet people on their own level and let your curiosity about them show. You'll be talking like old pals before you know it.
● General: Things may not be progressing at the rate you'd like them to, but at least you're making significant headway. It might be tempting to give up on projects that have been a long time in the making, but you're closer to completion that you think you are. Buckle down and really focus on what you have to do. The more you put off the tedious, more painstaking steps of the process, the longer it will be until you complete it and can finally wash your hands of the whole thing.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your coworkers are crackling with intense momentum right now. A strong vibe is going through the office, and you should try to steer it in the right direction. Harness that brainpower and make it work for you.
● Finances: Simple actions on your part can have a profound influence on the people around you. The lives of others can be restored to harmony by gestures, words or deeds that have nothing to do with money. The cash is simply a decoy.
● Love: Sometimes the bigger things (love, for example) tend to go best when allowed to evolve. Stop and smell the proverbial roses, taking the time to really enjoy the smaller, simpler delights your single life has to offer.
● General: You're the intellectual of the group, the person who asks the meaningful questions and digs for the answers. The big issues are important to you right now, but you're also enjoying the attention you're attracting. Just make sure you don't use big words you don't know the meanings of. On the same note, make sure you're actually asking questions you're really curious about, not just the ones that sound good.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Make sure you peruse every deal closely before you give it your stamp of approval. Even though it's a low-risk day for you, any errors or omissions will come back to haunt you in the very near future.
● Finances: It's a good day to start reeling in your line. You're finally going to get what you want on the hook. Your intuition is spot-on, and you'll know the tell-tale vibration when you feel it. Enjoy.
● Love: Your instinct may be to latch on to the current existing possibilities in the realm of romance, but there are many more options out there. Put the control on hold and see what else can happen.
● General: This is a great time to brainstorm, collaborate and form new partnerships with people who really have something interesting to say. You aren't in the same mood as all of your friends, but that doesn't mean you can't hang out together. Your differences complement each other right now, which makes get-togethers all the more energetic. If someone expresses an idea or opinion you don't understand or agree with, don't hesitate to question it. You can learn a lot by discussing different topics with different types of people, and they can learn a lot from you as well.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Keep the brainstorming alive and start asking for additional input on a particular project. You have a boatload of ideas about this new development, but none of them feels quite right to you yet. Keep digging -- something will click.
● Finances: You're more interested in the philosophy of a subject than you are in the nitty-gritty. That conveniently leaves out all the earthly details like funding. That's okay. You can focus on the ideals of the thing today as long as you do nothing more than think.
● Love: You're likely questioning a relationship now, whether it's a prior one of your own, a potential future one or one that you're seeing evolve around you. Interrogate it and figure out what, exactly, it means to you.
● General: Changes are on the way for you, so be open to any and all possibilities that enter your life. You may have to deal with some old issues to make room for new opportunities, but taking care of past business shouldn't be too difficult. There is one person who stands in your way right now -- and one person who can be of great assistance. It's up to you to figure out who is on your team and who isn't, but when you look at all the facts, the answer is obvious.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Trying to communicate with peers and clients will be frustrating and time-consuming today. Don't give up the chase, but don't expect to catch their attention for more than a few minutes. It's a walk-with-me-talk-with-me kind of a day.
● Finances: You have a lot to deal with before you can wipe your brow. Just buckle down and address the issues before they get out of hand. You may be tempted to put them off but you'd be risking spending more stress, time and money down the line.
● Love: Putting off dealing isn't your style, and don't do it now -- especially in the realm of romance. Handling the current issue means you can make room for some positive change -- which the stars favor now too.
● General: Half of life is just showing up, so don't sit this one out. The events that are about to take place are too important miss. Find a way to deal with whatever is bothering you and move on. Try not to let your emotions rule the rest of your body. You have enough inner strength to get through these circumstances, but you may not know it yet. Do whatever it takes to summon the courage you need to get past this so you can claim your next victory.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: What happens today may very well set the tone for your professional future. You'll meet a new client or coworker who looks like a great boon for you and your business. The connection you'll forge will see you through some very hard times.
● Finances: It's hard not to blow your stack today. Exercise can help you stay calm and focused, and don't worry about getting too much of it -- there is no such thing, even if your schedule would allow it.
● Love: Stuff around the house or other responsibilities may take precedence now over online dating or pursuing an offline crush. Or -- just maybe -- you can find the time to do a little of both.
● General: Although you don't usually seek out chances to be the center of attention, right now the stage is a perfectly comfortable place for you to be. If you have a real talent for the dramatic arts, this is a great time to pursue a career in the theater, movies or TV, or to explore other artistic arenas. If you're feeling more low-key, put on a show for your nearest and dearest. You'll be guaranteed a standing ovation.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Certain pertinent folks are watching you today, and one wrong move or misplaced word could serve as serious grist for the gossip mill, so take a little extra care. Make sure the bathroom stalls are clear before you dish.
● Finances: You've fallen in love all over again. Things can change just like that when a little bit of creativity is thrown into the mix. Someone or something is showing a colorful new side that you just can't resist, and it has nothing to do with green.
● Love: Why wake up from that amazing daydream? You may be in a bit of a haze, but make it a pleasant one and enjoy the good energy the stars are sending. Plenty of time to more fully tune into reality later.