● General: It's time to do some reading between the lines. A friend who's an expert at this can help you detect the signs, and then it's time to figure out how, exactly, you're going to handle this potentially sticky situation. Your conservative, practical side may be in denial that there's something funny going on, but on a more intuitive level, it's hard to refute.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Your whole world is wrapped in confusion at the moment, but don't try to figure it out just yet. Clarity will come soon; until it does, make sure not to sign anything.
● Finances: There's no point in having ambition if you waste it on unproductive efforts. Pick and choose wisely today, because what you spend your energy on will make a big difference to your entire future.
● Love: The universe rewards selflessness now, so put your own romantic ambitions on the shelf and help someone else with theirs -- or just sow some general sweetness. Your love karma's looking great.
● General: You need a respite from the break-neck pace of your life. Seek some downtime -- you may even find yourself lost deep in thought. What you're mulling over now may be puzzling, but the process is definitely productive. Take some free-form notes about what's going through your head so you can refer to them later when you're back in full operation.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Check in with your closest work pals and see who can help you and whom you can help. Coworkers and colleagues will be important allies as you pursue your goals right now.
● Finances: You're not one to get swept up by sales or good deals, but this one really seems like a bargain. It isn't. Don't let your enthusiasm get the better of you. Take your time and shop around, just like always.
● Love: Way-out ideas are in the stars; when's the last time you did something outrageous in the name of romance? Try speed dating or just talk to three attractive strangers. Bust out of your rut.
● General: You may feel as if you can't quite put your finger on what's holding you back, but look a little deeper and the source may become clear. You usually know what you want, and you're usually ready to latch on and not let go. A little indecision every so often is only natural, however, and if you're feeling it, don't try to deny it. In fact, it's probably worth investigating further. Suddenly, everything will become clear.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Too much information is coming in from all sides and it's impossible to take it all in. Try to separate the important stuff from the drivel, but don't worry too much if you have to leave some of it for a later date.
● Finances: It's hard to take other people's advice sometimes, but don't be stubborn for no reason -- especially when it's coming from your friends or family. Your hopes and wishes are their hopes and wishes.
● Love: There's too much going on, even for someone who loves variety as much as you. Be creative in order to avoid misunderstandings while you wait for the situation to clarify.
● General: Your most recent brainstorm absolutely deserves attention. But when it comes to acting and following through, you can get a little sidetracked. Set your priorities and make a schedule. Ask a friend with a lot of determination to join you for the ride. Your curious and intelligent nature provides you with all sorts of avenues for exploration and amazing ideas.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Today is not the day to deal with clients or supervisors -- they'll be off in their own little worlds and unable to relate to what you're saying. Instead, hang with the rank and file around the water cooler -- they're your peeps!
● Finances: Hmm, there's something about a deal that reminds you of... a scam. Your memory might fail you but your intuition won't. Trust your gut on this one and don't let anyone rush you into spending.
● Love: You should have a 'do not operate heavy machinery' warning stuck to you. But while concrete tasks (and little details) elude you, you're very tuned in to others and what's in your heart.
● General: Allowing yourself a little latitude lets you do some of your best work -- and not only when it comes to your career. Give your inner critic the day off. How about some freewheeling interpersonal exchanges? Suspend your serious side and your undying quest for perfection. Someone's oddities may strike you as sweet and interesting -- tell them about it.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're much better off spending your time researching other options right now, so take your money off the table for the time being. Financial deals are best left until next week.
● Finances: You're having a good time today, even if you're taking a few punches and learning some hard lessons. Life isn't always perfect and you know how to enjoy whatever it throws your way. Your good attitude will be rewarded.
● Love: Remember that first instinct you had about this situation -- the one you've since decided was perhaps premature? Perhaps it wasn't. Just don't discount it altogether; your intuition's pretty darn good.
● General: The idea is to get things expanding -- your mind, your regular routine, your circle of friends. Doing just one thing different will have a very effective ripple effect. Invite someone unusual to lunch, take that knitting class, or try skydiving. Once the ball is rolling, it'll be hard to stop it -- not that you'd want to. The new possibilities are tremendous.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You can't control the pace of others, unfortunately, so don't let their slowness eat you up. You won't be able to light a fire under them no matter how hard you try, so try to stick with solo projects for now.
● Finances: Problems with colleagues go deeper than just friction. You have a lot of money at stake, so be careful how you handle things. Take your time. Treat each interaction as if your future depended on it. It does.
● Love: Don't start any new little love projects -- that flirtatious email or sweet text message will go over a lot better tomorrow. Even if you play it safe, expect some crazy confusion.
● General: You're bringing even more of your patented intensity to every arena of your life, particularly in the realm of romance. Whatever you have going on now, you can expect things to heat up suddenly to a boil. Get out the oven mitts -- you'll be eager to pull off the lid, because it's likely to be burning hot. And you won't want what's cooking inside to cool off before you sneak a taste.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Too many projects are going on at once, and even if you've had everything under control up until now, expect overflow problems as your attention focuses on the most important issues.
● Finances: You're not being selfish and you're not giving freely, either. You're squarely in the middle. Is that where you really want to be? Push yourself to do better. Giving more is its own reward.
● Love: It may just be one of those days -- you spill on your favorite shirt, your crush doesn't call, you get a rash -- but the more you try to remedy it, the crazier it gets. Lay low and wait it out.
● General: The good karma you've been cultivating is about to come back around in a very nice way. Balancing what you want and need with selflessness is one of your specialties. A person close to you may do you a big favor completely out of the blue, or someone from your past might suddenly help something sweet land in your lap. Knowing you, you'll keep the excellent energy flowing.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your creative powers are sliding into gear, so it's a great day to open up that artistic side of your mind. You'll blow most people out of the water with your magnetic charisma -- but don't give away too much for free.
● Finances: You find a diamond in the rough today. Whether it's a homeless person with incredible talent or a jump-start to a long-put off resolution, you gain from it without even trying. The only way to unearth it is to be of service to others.
● Love: You, there -- standing around looking sultry at the intersection of fantasy and reality. Invite someone to join you at your favorite crossroads and see how they like it -- and how you like them.
● General: It's all about keeping the cycle of good karma going, without regard to the benefits you'll serendipitously enjoy. You're always eager to help -- your empathetic nature can lead to an interesting and fertile connection now. Sign up to volunteer, and the next thing you know, a fellow volunteer just happens to know someone who can help you with a special project, and so on, and so on.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: New stuff will have to wait. It's a good day to play hooky, but if you must show up and put in some time, then try to keep your head down and poke around with ongoing projects.
● Finances: There's more pleasure to be found in hard work today than there is in childish pursuits, but unfortunately you're distracted by the latter for the entire day. Make the most of it because you won't be getting a lot done. You might as well try to have fun.
● Love: Don't miss a romantic opportunity just because you're oddly spaced out. Go ahead and misplace your keys or be late for work, but tune in to the people you meet today.
● General: It might not be the end of the week yet, but it's definitely the end of the month -- and isn't that a great reason to celebrate? Sure it is. Especially for someone who's had the kind of week you've had. Bet you can easily talk someone into taking the day off with you. When was the last time you took a nice, long drive with a friend with absolutely no destination in mind?
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Outside the box is definitely where you want to be right now, so kick that imagination into gear. You can make miles of progress if you apply yourself creatively.
● Finances: You have a lot to worry about, but for some reason you are unperturbed. It's good to feel safe and secure no matter what, but a little bit of concern is called for. Be sure you are taking a realistic look at your finances.
● Love: Set your anxiety and self-criticism aside; you're very impressive, and in ways that you're not even aware of. Take compliments as they're meant -- positively -- and say thanks with confidence.
● General: Your glow is bound to attract all sorts of wonderful things and delicious people. In all the hubbub, make sure you keep your compassionate side engaged. Though you're just testing the waters, someone else may be in too deep. Don't let it go too far without letting them know where you're coming from -- and that you don't know where this is going. You're lit up from within right now.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Try to raise your voice so the right people hear it. Even if you don't have the last word on budget issues, you have a good sense of where to cut spending -- maybe even for the industry as a whole.
● Finances: You like to keep things informal but establishing some ground rules is essential. Sticking to your word is a rather bohemian idea. Go ahead and write up a contract or two and save the naivete for another day.
● Love: Wow -- you thought you were heading one direction, but suddenly you're going quite another way. Don't think of it as getting sidetracked -- this could be the best scenic detour ever.
● General: Fascinating detours threaten to sidetrack you at the moment. Don't let those sparkly lights and loud noises distract you from the road. If you can bring yourself to buckle down to the existing tasks at hand, you can accomplish a great deal now. And afterward, one of those alluring detours will still be available. So strap yourself and go for a ride. Don't forget to bring your favorite pal along with you.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You have energy to spare, but try to focus it all on your own projects for now. Don't worry -- you won't make any enemies by saying 'no.'
● Finances: You find it easy to get completely absorbed in a task and that quality pays off handsomely. You can finish whatever you start today simply by blocking out all distractions and making it the center of your world.
● Love: Your enigmatic, captivating allure is amped way up, and anyone who admires an abundance of heart can't help but be attracted to you now. Who needs escapism when life is this fabulous?