● General: You've come to a long-anticipated crossroads in one of your relationships, and things could change significantly -- depending, of course, on how you treat today's dramas. If you can have patience with this person's outrageous behavior, you will grow closer in a way you were hoping. Health problems could be worrying you right now, but too much time spent online could freak you out. Just call your doctor and get a checkup before you get too caught up in your fears.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You have to branch out -- way out -- from your normal territory. If you can make contact with folks from across the country or overseas, you'll start to see quick rewards. Make those calls!
● Finances: Nothing worth doing is easy, but some things that should be a breeze are just too darned difficult. They're not worth the investment of your time, not to mention your money. It's time to re-evaluate.
● Love: A daytime date looks especially great -- brunch, a bike ride, a swim, a walk through a cool, quiet museum together. If a romantic prospect isn't available, take a friend and introduce yourself to people along the way!
● General: Today, pay attention to the people on the fringes of your social circle -- the folks everyone else gossips about. These people might not be suitable role models for you, but what they represent is important. Observe them to learn more about following your own rules and not worrying so much about what society thinks. Not everything you do has to be for the sake of fitting in, you know. Learn how to march to the beat of your own drummer a bit more often.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Spending needs to wait, no matter how great a deal you're offered. You have money on your mind -- make sure to keep it there. You (and your family) will thank you in the long run.
● Finances: Don't even dream of signing on the dotted line. That would be way too premature. You have a lot of work to do before you get to that fantasy state. Spend the day on due diligence.
● Love: Outdoor activities and exercise are favored during the day and they'll put a glow in your cheeks that'll come in handy tonight -- when your own flirtatious ways might have you blushing, too!
● General: There's no such thing as a dumb question! If you're feeling uncomfortable or unsure about something today, you owe it to yourself and those who depend on you to ask some questions of the people in charge. Questioning authority is not always a form of rebellion -- it's a sign that you care about what's going on. If you ask why a bit more often, you will be held in higher esteem.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Take the lead, at least for the time being. People aren't talking like they should, and you can steer the conversation in a feasible direction if you take control, and you definitely should take control.
● Finances: You've become so used to being frantically busy, you're not sure what to do with yourself when there isn't much going on. Don't waste this precious down time. Use it to generate ideas for the future.
● Love: Sure, your friends know you're shopping around in the love department, but what about that acquaintance? They've got access to a whole new side of the social network. Let them work for you!
● General: Try not to be too suspicious of someone who has been paying a lot of attention to you lately. Why do you doubt their interest in you? No strings are attached, so stop worrying. It makes perfect sense that they would want to get to know you better, so why don't you let them? Drop your guard and let them in. Go ahead and socialize with them. It will be very interesting and illuminating for you both.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Those suspicions you're harboring about the competition will turn out to be true. So let that task slide until you can get a spare moment. Anything you rush today will come back to haunt you in the near future.
● Finances: Is the point of all your activity really money? That realization is a bit depressing today. You want more out of life and a career than just a roof over your head. You can't act on the thought now, but do delve into it once you've completed your tasks for the day.
● Love: Take it slow in the love department during the day. Explore all the angles and reread any texts or emails before you hit 'send.' Tonight, though, the stars say go on with your bad self and be bold!
● General: Your status within your group at work or school is on a huge upswing, which will create a lot of positive energy around you. Everyone will want to be near you, get some time with you, and just soak in all the good vibes you're giving off. It will be a bit of a challenge to juggle all the demands that are being put on your time, so be prepared. Also, remember to make time to be alone. It'll keep you grounded, centered and calm.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Someone new in your world will turn you around on a topic you thought you had down cold. If you're open to it, this could be the break you've been waiting for; just don't let your ego get the better of you.
● Finances: You're just not sure what to do. Whether you're with friends, colleagues or all by yourself, you're stuck in a kind of limbo. Don't worry, it's not unique to you, and it's not permanent, either. You'll loosen up tomorrow.
● Love: You may want things your way, but the fact is, you'll have a good time doing just about anything now -- and something that's not your usual speed might be especially great. Try following instead of leading.
● General: Put a little more energy into staying current -- you need to learn more about what's going on. This could apply to news events, pop culture, politics, sports or even just your inner social circle! Pick up some magazines, check out what's going on online and ask people about the buzz. When you do enough research about the modern world, you will always have something to say. This is valuable when it comes to building relationships.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's a good time to get out (and stay out) of the workplace and direct your energy externally. When's the last time you had lunch with your family or hung out with friends? Refocus on your personal life.
● Finances: Be careful articulating your business ideas or opinions today. Everything you say can be taken the wrong way. The danger is that you won't realize you've been misunderstood until you see it in black and white.
● Love: During the day, you're more likely to get into a tangle than an embrace -- you're all riled up about something, so work it out somehow. By tonight, the stars are sending sweet compatibility your way. Who'll it be with?
● General: Your famous sense of fairness and equality is stronger than ever today, and it could cause you to speak up despite your discomfort. Who cares if you draw attention to yourself? Everyone else in the room needs to hear what you're saying. You know what is right, and you should not let arbitrary politics or outdated rules of etiquette keep you from crying 'foul' when someone goes out of bounds.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your people savvy is unparalleled, so go into interviews and negotiations with ferocity. You'll have your audience wrapped around your little finger in no time.
● Finances: You wouldn't share your innermost feelings at work, but you are letting your innermost self show in ways you are totally unaware of. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Colleagues understand why you make the business decisions you do.
● Love: Each and every interaction you have now deserves your undivided attention. Smile, make eye contact, ask a genuine question, make a little joke. Everybody's world is suddenly brighter and love just might be in the air!
● General: Some real heat has been growing between you and another person, but it might not be exactly the kind you were hoping for. Be open to all possibilities, because you still have a lot to gain from building this relationship. Being more flexible about your expectations is a good idea, because polarity in your life is going to force you to go back and forth between disparate tasks or people.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Is there some new idea you've been kicking around for a while that you're dying to bring to life? Now's the time, but make sure you've got all your bases covered first.
● Finances: Small details are the monkey wrenches you dread. The system could come to a halt if you don't go over every last one carefully. Whether it's your money or someone else's isn't the real issue.
● Love: If you want action, now's the time to make it happen! Do something to feel fit and balanced during the day, grab a disco nap and go where the excitement is -- which, if the stars have your say, is wherever you are!
● General: Speak up and don't be shy today! Withdrawing into your own world will only leave you bored, not relaxed. Your communication skills are especially strong right now, and you'll find not only a lot to talk about but also a lot of people to talk to. So if you want to have a fun day, you should get ready to get social. You will be involved in a long conversation about the small, inconsequential details of the day.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Creative work -- writing, brainstorming or design work -- will be profitable right now. Even if that's not normally part of your daily grind, see if you can work a little play in.
● Finances: You like to keep busy, so you'll enjoy today. You have so much going on you can hardly keep up with it, much less stop to talk. Make sure you don't give the wrong impression when you rush past someone who wants to chat.
● Love: Think big and bold, fun and fast during the day. The more you do and see -- and the more new people you talk to along the way -- the happier you'll be. By tonight, zeroing in on details works wonders.
● General: You've been so good for so long that it's high time you did something a bit naughty! Call up one of your more mischievous friends and make a plan together. Expanding your horizons is highly favored, so a road trip could be in order. If you're in the mood, take the wheel and point yourself toward something you've never explored. What you find at your destination will appear fairly bland -- but after a few introductions, you'll be thrilled with your discoveries.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Responsibilities will be crucial for you -- don't let any slack develop in any area under your surveillance. It'll be tough, but it's safety first for you and your peers.
● Finances: You can't afford to beat around the bush. You have to get down to brass tacks right away today. Every minute is money to you and you shouldn't be lulled into thinking otherwise.
● Love: Check in with family and check things off on your to-do list during the day -- you'll feel more grounded as a result. Tonight, some fun and even rather romantic stuff is favored by the stars!
● General: It doesn't matter how well you are (or are not) getting along with your family right now -- you need to get in touch with one or two older relatives you haven't seen in a while. One simple phone call or short letter will have a gigantic effect on their lives, and it will require only minutes of your time. Thinking about your past will remind you of funny stories that need to be shared with the people who helped create them. Reach out and start sharing.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: A new fact or idea floats by that will free up lots of time if you grab it and nail it down. You might get a few funny looks at first, but you're leading the way, and who can get mad at that?
● Finances: You are crackling with excitement and energy. No, it's not static electricity. It's something way bigger and more beautiful that's causing the sparks. Whether it's a new business venture or a new mate, you may have finally found the one.
● Love: The day holds more exciting energy than the night, so make the most of it with all your might! Brunch with a date or friends followed by following your noses to fun looks great. Bring your best sense of adventure!
● General: The beauty you see in someone else's romance is completely an illusion. What you're experiencing right now is a classic grass-is-greener situation, and you are wasting your energy on being jealous. They really have nothing special. A lot of fear is at play in their life, and you should see their relationship as a cautionary tale. Don't settle for less than you are worth just because you are afraid that nothing better will ever come along.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Shatter those illusions and junk them as soon as possible! You have some deeply cherished ideas about your industry that are dragging you down and keeping you from really hitting your stride.
● Finances: You're not sure exactly what needs to be done, only that things need doing. Get started anyway. Once you look things over with your critical eye and your creative flare, you'll have a better idea of just how to proceed.
● Love: If things or people aren't quite what they seem, your instincts are right on, especially later in the day. And you've also got a very helpful way with words -- finding the right questions, knowing just what to say.