● General: You may have a tendency to talk really quickly to say what's on your mind before you forget it, but you'll get a better response if you speak slowly and stick to the point as much as possible. You have a lot running through your mind, but try to be conscious of your delivery. The most important thing to do is keep your audience in mind -- tailor your style to their needs. Though communicating with people is your forte, try not to talk too fast.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's hard to be patient when you know exactly what needs to happen, but bide your time. You have to take things more slowly than you usually do for the time being.
● Finances: You need a mother's touch, and it doesn't have to come from a real mother, or even a woman. In fact, something as inert as a bank statement can be as soothing as a cool hand on your forehead. Enjoy the relief it brings.
● Love: Rather than settle in to one scene this evening, plan to skip around and do whatever suits your fancy. You're like a social shark -- keep moving, and you'll do more than survive, you'll thrive.
● General: You have a tendency to rush ahead right now, but in this moment, you want to make absolutely sure that everything is in order before you sign on the dotted line. Now is not the time to sign any legally binding contracts or put your name on anything that even looks remotely official. If someone asks for your expert opinion, be positive you know what they're requesting. The less people ask of you today, the better -- both for their sake, and for your own.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You're in love with your job again, or at least some part of it. That goodwill is going to spill over into other parts of your life, but for now just be ready to charm customers.
● Finances: Staying home is appealing, but don't do it for any reason. You'd be missing out on an excellent opportunity, one that doesn't come along every day. You'll never know unless you venture out.
● Love: A long talk with a friend about your love life might be a good idea, but making some sort of long-term plan or coming to a big conclusion is less so. Let it all evolve a bit more -- and enjoy yourself while you're at it.
● General: The more names you add to your address book -- both personal and professional -- the happier you are. After all, meeting new people is one of your favorite pastimes. Introduce yourself to a neighbor you've never talked to before, chat with your seat mate on the bus or go out of your way to welcome a new coworker. Of course, you probably aren't going to connect with every person you meet, but it never hurts to make an effort. If you get one new contact or potential friend out of it, you're better off than if you hadn't tried at all.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: From out of nowhere, you'll draw on reserves of strength you didn't suspect you had. It might seem like a miracle to outsiders, so it might be a good idea to keep your secret to yourself.
● Finances: No matter how much drive and determination you have, you just can't figure out how to get much accomplished. Not every day can be productive. Don't beat yourself up; just vow to have more follow through tomorrow.
● Love: Chitchat, brainstorming, heart-to-hearts -- you're the master of communication now, and when it comes to witty repartee and flirting, forget about it. Unleash those one-liners and leave 'em thinking about you.
● General: You aren't really all that interested in hearing anyone else's opinion about what you feel is your business and yours alone -- you have your own individual style of doing things. Friends and family members might want to put in their two cents or offer you constructive criticism, but you're in no mood to hear any of it. Politely but firmly decline offers of help. Tomorrow you may feel differently, but right now you have a deep-seated need to do it all on your own. Good luck!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: People will pay attention when you clear your throat. So it's up to you to get things started, especially if there are fairly large groups of people involved. Someone, you're just a magnet like that.
● Finances: Your evil double surfaces again. That's okay, because somebody has to do the dirty work today. Don't let yourself off the hook once it's all over, but do remember that your better half would gladly put yourself in the place of anyone else who got the ax.
● Love: Wherever you go, that's where the party is at, and whoever's in your entourage is thanking their lucky stars. If you've got a date, they're liable to see a wild side of you they might not have expected.
● General: You're in a social mood today. You may have a lot of things on your to-do list, but do they really all have to get done right this minute? Instead, think of the day in terms of what you want to do. Put off what you can and start planning an impromptu getaway, even if it's only a quick pedicure. Call your closest friends to join you. You're certainly not the only one in the mood to blow off some steam!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Don't spread yourself too thinly. Whether it's compensation, investment or territory, too much is too much. You might overreach yourself if you try to grab more than you can reasonably take on at once.
● Finances: You have a hard question to ask yourself today. Is pride really worth the effort you're putting into being right? Is it really worth the money? Take a good, hard look at your motivations and tally your efforts.
● Love: You're roaring like a lion and floating like a butterfly now -- a social butterfly, that is. With your rampant charisma and amped-up conversational, networking and flirtation skills -- well, let's just say 'Wow!'
● General: You can't really afford to waste any time playing guessing games -- there's very little room for interpretation right now. The success of the tasks you've been assigned depends on cold, hard facts. If you don't know the answers to the questions that need to be answered, ask an expert. You'll probably have to cite your sources, so be sure to take down names, numbers, addresses, titles and anything and everything else you can think of that might come in handy.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your peers will all be freaking out at once. Depending on your relationship with them, it might be a good time to reach out a hand to help -- or to swat them down. You be the judge, of course.
● Finances: Life is getting rough. You don't need help, per se, but you could use a bit of emotional support. Go ahead and lean on your friends. After all, you're not asking for money.
● Love: Reread that flirtatious email before you click send -- what you think is hilarious could leave a certain someone confused and nonplussed right now. Likewise, be ready to gracefully extract your foot from your mouth.
● General: The more confidence you have in yourself, the less other people will doubt you. You've been looking for that big break, and today you're finally in the position to get it. You can't do it all on your own, but you should be able to get the major part out of the way without any help from others. This is one time when your brainpower needs to be turned up to its maximum level. Even so, you have very little to worry about -- you're as smart as you need to be to solve this puzzle.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Rein in the enthusiasm a little and spread it out over time. You're feeling so great about the recent changes to the workplace culture that you might risk overextending yourself and burning out.
● Finances: Your regular schedule, your routine obligations -- you've put everything aside to address one pressing issue, and yet you can't manage to make a dent in it. Don't get upset. Even without any evident progress, it will have been worth the extra effort.
● Love: Two's more fun than one now, and you'll like doing something of substance more than indulging in mindless fluff. Take a date or a friend to a lecture, reading or offbeat event and enjoy discussing it endlessly afterward.
● General: If they see any errors, don't be defensive -- just fix what needs to be fixed and be grateful you caught it in time. It won't take very much of your time to double-check your to-do list, and it might even pay to have someone else look it over for you just in case. Run your info by someone you trust, preferably a friend or close family member. If you don't take the time to cover all of your bases now, a tiny little detail could come back and bite you later.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your rivals have the upper hand right now, but that just means you should be working on your big offensive. Convene a quick meeting of your best minds and get a plan in place quickly.
● Finances: You're not just daydreaming, you're dreaming big. You have plans that go deep and you can't help but turn them over in your mind. Don't hesitate to share with others as you do. They are interested in just that kind of deep conversation.
● Love: If you think there's something a little odd going on in the realm of romance right about now, chances are you're not imagining things. Look a bit longer and deeper to discern the real deal.
● General: Philosophy is very appealing to you right now, but for whatever reason, you aren't quite able to grasp the most pressing concepts. You're able to get just below the surface, but you can't quite reach the deep levels you know are there. Don't worry -- no one thinks any less of you. Instead of giving up, take this opportunity to learn what you can and don't worry about your temporary mental block. You probably just need to relax.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Stop procrastinating and do your homework. If you're getting ready to make a big presentation or pitch to a supervisor, prep time is everything. Those texts, chats and emails can wait.
● Finances: Your energy level fluctuates throughout the day. You'll have to be flexible to keep up with it, even when it's at a serious lull. It's hard to get from Point A to Point B this way, but you'll manage to get somewhere.
● Love: You want to talk about a big idea, but they're really into telling you about their new shoes. Hmm -- maybe this isn't a match made in heaven. Move on as soon as it's politely possible.
● General: You're uncharacteristically scatterbrained at the moment, and you can't seem to remember even the most trivial of things. Stop for a minute and give yourself time to adjust to this new sensation of confusion. You have the feeling you might just lose your head if it weren't attached to you right now. It won't last forever, but it might last long enough to frustrate you thoroughly. You might want to start writing things down so you can at least remember where you put things.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Pare back to the bare essentials right now. That doesn't necessarily mean budget cuts, though those might be good. Instead, do away with needless complications and frivolous expenditures.
● Finances: Some of your worries are legitimate but some of them are just based on generic anxiety. Discard anything that's not tightly connected to the situation you are facing. All the extras are just draining your energy.
● Love: There's a fine line between applying your smarts to the realm of romance and overthinking things -- your challenge right now is to walk that line.
● General: Expect surprises in the romance department -- some will be much more welcome than others. Electricity is in the air, and you're likely to be the recipient of more than one admiring glance. Even if you aren't used to this kind of attention, you sure you could get used to it pretty quickly! If you're single, this is a great time to begin a new romance. If you're dating, married or similarly attached to someone, now is the moment to let them know how much you're attracted to them.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Weirdness rules, at least for the moment. If you can stand out from the crowd, even just a little bit, you're a shoo-in for the next big promotion or award.
● Finances: From your desk to your emotions, it's imperative that you stay organized. If you're not organized already, spend the day making sure you get so. No matter how hard you try, there is simply no way to succeed otherwise.
● Love: For best romantic results now, connect, communicate and keep it creative. The stars say possibilities are coming your way -- including the possibility of a hot affair. Meet lots of people and let your individuality shine.
● General: You are much better off spending time with people you know and in familiar surroundings right now. If you absolutely have to go out of town or even out of your neighborhood, take along a comforting reminder of home. It will give you much-needed peace of mind. Even small movements could throw you totally off track. Take your time getting there if you have anything big scheduled for today, or see if you can postpone it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your gut feelings are practically infallible right now, so ignore what your brain is yammering on about and just listen to your primal intuitions. You'll see what's really important soon.
● Finances: You're more interested in your feelings than your intellect today. Can you make a buck in the poetic mood you're in? If not, cut your losses and spend the day on more artistic pursuits than the almighty dollar.
● Love: Somebody else may be insisting on a concrete social roadmap for the evening, but your always-excellent instincts say there may be more random fun to be had. Be ready to convince them to take a detour.