● General: Right now, you are able to command with exceptional skill, and this allows you to move ahead with confidence. When something has to be done, you're the first to step up and take control of the situation. Your boss or mate especially appreciates your willingness to take the initiative, as well as your ability to make the crucial decisions they are having difficulty making on their own.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Now's the time to dig in all those scary places and vortices of disorganization. After all, order is the key right now. No matter how many great ideas you have, they can't be carried out on their own. You have to do the footwork.
● Finances: If you tend to think giving up means losing, then you could be throwing good money after bad today. Your instincts are to dig in you heels and do as little as possible when you think things are going wrong but that's exactly the wrong thing to do. Make a move at the first sign of frustration.
● Love: You've got both innovative thinking and great follow-through right now -- so how will you use these stellar qualities when it comes to your love life? Get something started -- and then keep it going.
● General: You definitely aren't in the mood for any kind of childish play right now. While you may be forced to concede that everyone can't be exactly like you, that certainly doesn't stop you from expecting better behavior from the people you are spending the majority of your time with. There's nothing you'd like more than for everyone to get along and follow the plan. While your view definitely has its merits, try to include a little flexibility in your outlook.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: A new hire or customer may have hit the scene and shaken up the status quo over the past few weeks. Odds are you're getting a big kick out of this newbie, but you might have to play diplomat and keep your humor in check.
● Finances: You and colleagues share a lot, but your personal business shouldn't be one of them. Save that for friends and family. The last thing you need to do is tarnish your image by crying on anyone's shoulder at work today.
● Love: Expect some oddity when it comes to your love life now. While your initial reaction may be alarming, remember that different isn't necessarily bad -- and that opposites often attract.
● General: There's nothing wrong with making room for other people's opinions, but you should take steps to guard yourself from being taken advantage of or being led astray. After all, your mind isn't quite made up, which makes it easy for someone to come along and influence you. Listen intently to what other people have to say about the topic in question, and then do your own research either to confirm or disprove their theories. Your perspective on certain issues may change, but the final word should be left entirely up to you.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your ego is out of control right now and it's turning off more than a few people. Try to avoid standing out for the sake of standing out. You have a good reputation, and it doesn't need any artificial props to make people notice.
● Finances: Don't put off important communications for another day. There's no time like the present, unless you want the future to be a failure. Giving up in frustration if you can't get your message across is not an option. Don't stop until you are clear.
● Love: Yes, you should follow your heart, but that's no reason not to let your ample intelligence weigh in as well. Consider all the factors now and give some serious thought to what you want -- you'll get it sooner that way.
● General: If everyone in the group seems to be agreeing with what you say a little too quickly, take the time to talk to each of them separately. Someone who is afraid to speak out in a group is much more likely to express their opinions in a more personal setting. Do your best to remain unemotional, even if you get some less than desirable feedback. Everything seems to be in the right spot, but you need to take a closer look. Certain balances are off at the moment, but the problem might be too subtle to notice upon first glance.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It might seem like people are deliberately trying to provoke you today, but you don't have to respond. Be ready for a day full of deep breaths as you slow down and try to think before reacting. Retreat to your sanctuary if you need a break.
● Finances: Your intuition is best used when focused on others. You are totally in tune with those around you -- and with their money. You can help them reign things in or make the right choices, but don't use this good energy for your own financial gain.
● Love: Yes, you're an emotional person, but what's just a mood to you could be taken as your entire personality by someone else. Try to keep the momentary feelings in check, and let your whole self shine.
● General: It might be difficult to let go of old ideas and comfortable situations, but if you're going to succeed in a leadership role, you have to be willing to be adaptable. If everyone is looking to you for the answers, you better be prepared to give them. And if you don't know the information they're asking for offhand, you better start figuring out where you can attain it. Once you truly believe you're the right person for the job, very little will stand in your way.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You'll need to stay flexible to deal with change, so try not to force yourself to stick to any one schedule. The most insignificant events might create the biggest impact right now, so be open to everything, even if it seems like a total waste of time.
● Finances: You don't have enough information to make a decision yet. You shouldn't act on a hunch, even though that hunch will prove to be right. Do your due diligence before spending a penny, so that every cent will be easily justified.
● Love: Are you looking for the right person or a person for right now? If it's the former, you'll want to cultivate patience, particularly at the moment, when the stars say romantic progress is a little elusive.
● General: This is the time to drop your inhibitions and your reservations and really be willing to experiment! If given the choice between something old and something new, it's always more exciting to pick the latter. In the past, you've been too worried about safety precautions and what-ifs to let yourself go and experience all that life has to offer, but something inside of you is telling you to go for it today. Fun is completely what you make it. Of course, if you just can't bring yourself to throw caution to the wind entirely, don't force yourself.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Now that you have the chance to breathe and let your brain relax, allow it to do its best thinking today. Knock down your mental walls and see if you can track down those great, goofy ideas you know can make millions.
● Finances: It may seem like not a lot is getting done today but that belies the truth. People who move at a snail's pace baffle and annoy you; be patient, though, because their thoroughness could save you more than money in the long run.
● Love: Just when you think you've got it all figured out, here comes an unexpected factor, feeling or person. Don't let it throw you -- instead, throw open your heart and mind and get ready for something new.
● General: You know you deserve to have a good time, and that's exactly what you plan on doing. You aren't about to let anyone else spoil your good mood, are you? You'll get along swimmingly with all kinds of people today, and you don't necessarily have to know everyone to enjoy their company. Invite a big group of friends over for dinner, or go to a restaurant by yourself to cultivate new friendships. The bigger the crowd, the better the time.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your way with people gets even better today, so maybe it's time to crank up your personality to 11. Even if you're off the clock, you can still find plenty of opportunities to meet and greet. It doesn't have to be cheesy -- keep it subtle.
● Finances: You're tempted to make a big leap. It could be a prudent, sensible thing to do or it could be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire, depending on how much due diligence you've performed. You may want to stick with current projects until you are more certain.
● Love: Your creative streak's a mile wide at the moment, you're getting along famously with new people, and the possibility of love is definitely in the air. It's a great day to be you -- make the most of it!
● General: You're usually calm and collected, but something has you bothered enough to make you really blow your top. If you have a chance, take a step back from the person or thing that is irritating you long enough to calm down and reassess your position. There might actually be a way out of this jam, but you're going to have to compose yourself if you want to find the nearest exit.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Even though it's technically a day off, the workplace weighs heavily on your mind. You know the office needs a thorough makeover, and you're exactly the right person to instigate the change. Start working on it and you'll recruit helpers without even trying.
● Finances: Your wildest dreams may come true -- or your worst nightmare. As tempting as the pot of gold you conjure up may be, the safest place to be today is reality. Leave the fantasies for another day.
● Love: Your ideas about a certain situation may be rather different from someone else's at the moment, and that could make for some tension. Check in and try to get on the same page -- and remember to be open to their views.
● General: Other people are sure to be envious of your superior public speaking talents, so enjoy the attention while you have it. Saying exactly what you mean diplomatically comes quite naturally to you, which means you should be able to keep the number of misunderstandings around you to a minimum. This is the perfect time to give a speech to a packed auditorium, recite a poem at a coffee shop or sing a spontaneous song to the love of your life in the middle of a crowded park.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Whatever you've been doing, shake it up and try something totally novel. It's all about new territory, people and ideas for you right now. You'll create a good buzz in the office if you keep thinking beyond the confines of the mundane.
● Finances: You are more like others than you realize. The carrot on the stick, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow -- whatever goads you onward and upward is finally exposed for what it is, both unique to you and just like everyone else's goals.
● Love: Grab someone who can (almost) equal your sense of adventure and explore a new neighborhood, cuisine or whatever grabs your fancy -- or go it alone for added excitement.
● General: Some good deals are out there right now but beware of false advertising and exaggerated product claims. You've heard it before -- something that seems too good to be true probably is -- so why aren't you paying attention this time? If you don't want to wind up regretting your purchases, it's absolutely imperative you use your head before plunking down your hard-earned money for anything right now.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your foresight is better and clearer than ever, so planning is the perfect activity for the coming week. Ask for token assistance if you need it, but ultimately, you know you're right. Don't second-guess yourself in the face of confrontation.
● Finances: Being creative can be a big asset or it can get you into trouble, depending on how far you take things. Using it to gloss over your own mistakes will only backfire into stiffer penalties. Use it to help others instead.
● Love: Thinking about your financial future is all well and good, but what about the more ineffable stuff? Bank some figurative bucks into your emotional savings account by storing up some loving-good karma for later.
● General: It always helps to have a plan, but right now you have the ability to come up with ingenious solutions even on the spur of the moment. Make an effort toward your goals, and you'll be rewarded. Other people are likely to flock to your ideas -- especially since you have more than your fair share of energy and charisma working for you at the moment -- but there may not be room for everyone to climb aboard. Use a careful and exclusive selection process to ensure you get the creme de la creme working with you.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: It's a good time to cast your ideas into the mainstream and see which ones take. The people around you might be stalled out right now, but you're still moving on. If you nab some interest, see who's on available to get this project off the ground with you.
● Finances: Your credit is at the breaking point. You could actually spend more but don't let your credit card limits determine how far you go. If you get the urge to spend more than you should today, remind yourself of the future you who will be paying for it, and show that self some compassion.
● Love: Talk about new and improved! The stuff the stars are sending your way is full of possibilities for inspired (and inspiring) change. Not to mention you're extra hot now. It's your world -- welcome to it!
● General: You can't fight what's happening around you, so why not try to take an active part of the events as they unfold? Your best chance at happiness is to be open to change right now. Besides, a simple adjustment in attitude is pretty much all it will take to get with the program. You work best with someone mentoring you, but if you have to be on your own, try to follow the instructions you're given as closely as possible. Your dreams may have special significance tonight, but analyzing the hazy symbols could take some time.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: The strain is starting to show. Your energy will be better spent indulging in leisure or doing something you enjoy. No matter what, take a break from all the heavy mental lifting you've been doing.
● Finances: With all the energy you have today, you may finish everything on your plate and start searching for more to do. It's the perfect time to turn to something new -- getting a new project off the ground or implementing an idea that has been left stewing.
● Love: So much is happening, that your head (and your heart) may be swimming. Cut yourself some slack and give yourself some downtime to mull it all over. A little daydreaming might give you a surprising perspective.