● General: Real problems involving your nearest and dearest need most of your attention, so try to ignore frivolous situations as much as possible. You have enough projects to keep you busy for now -- avoid taking on any new business or personal tasks unless it's absolutely necessary. The key word right now is 'prioritize.' Although it might be difficult to tear yourself away from your own dramas, your selflessness will be rewarded in extremely beneficial ways.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: The late-breaking news will influence your judgment, especially if you're looking at financial matters now. It's imperative to put off that important decision for a few days. Moving forward before it's time will not turn out well for you.
● Finances: It seems like you are exploring your options more and more lately. Don't you think it's finally time to make that leap into unfamiliar territory? You've put the damper on your ambition and enthusiasm for long enough.
● Love: Grrr -- it may be one of those days and/or nights when your flirtation falls flat, the party's hopelessly dull and that hottie turns out to be dumb as a stump. You might want to contemplate a date with a book instead.
● General: You have a much better time viewing the world through someone else's eyes. If you have something exciting planned, be sure to invite along a friend so you can share opinions. Group events are much more your style today than they usually are, so say yes to a big party at a friend's house or the grand reopening of your favorite store. Remember, keeping an open mind is the key to having successful conversations with strangers.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Even the best brainchild needs more than mental space to make it a reality. Reach out to all sides until you can find strong allies. You've been struck by a great idea, but getting it implemented will be a challenge if you go it alone.
● Finances: Think long and hard before you invest any money. In fact, do your research before you spend any money at all. Your naturally slow MO should help you make all the right decisions today.
● Love: And now for something completely different! Get your crowd out and about, doing and/or seeing the most off-the-wall stuff you can find. You'll find fun -- and some interesting new people.
● General: You should know by now that what you say and how you say it can directly affect what other people think of you. Yes, you have a lot on your mind, but talking without thinking first can be quite detrimental to your personal and professional reputation. Keep jokes and sarcasm to a minimum, and if you absolutely have to say what's on your mind, be sure to keep your audience in mind.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: The day can't be all about work, work, work -- you have to schedule in some social time too. Though you have more responsibilities than you can handle, which is a good thing, you may end up alienating people if you don't find a way to tackle it all.
● Finances: Your inclination to block out unsolicited advice could backfire on you today. Even strangers at the bus stop have important insights for you if you give them the chance to share them. Open up.
● Love: Messages are likely to be mixed-up at the moment, perhaps particularly when it comes to the love department. The one thing you can do is make sure you are being crystal clear.
● General: You have a superior sense of intuition right now, which makes it pretty easy to guess what your friends, colleagues, and relatives are thinking about just by looking at the expression on their faces. This is a good time to tap into your own subconscious as well, especially if you've been trying to work through a personal problem. Listen to what that little voice is telling you -- it's probably right.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: What's the rush? Take some time to perfect your pitch. Though you've drifted a little out of touch with your clients, don't try to set things right just yet. You're better off doing a little preparation before you try to get back in their good graces.
● Finances: Don't let anyone or anything get under your skin today. Think rationally no matter what happens. Your experience should help you stay in your seat during this particular roller coaster ride.
● Love: So your energy's a little scattered -- it's also rather excellent. You're like a lovely, all-encompassing haze of rose-colored goodness, and it makes you and those around you feel (and look) great.
● General: You may be bored, but it's in your best interests to ignore the urge to stir up trouble just for the fun of it. If you insist on acting silly, you'll have to do it alone. Your coworkers are too busy being adults to share your current mood. Besides, you have your professional reputation to think about. How would it look if the boss walked in and saw you behaving this way? Tonight there are no absolutes in a gray area. Try to appreciate subtlety.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're operating as close to 100 percent brain capacity as possible, so exploit your advantage and push ahead. It's like a wild card -- shore up your weaknesses or pump up your strengths.
● Finances: You'll be performing origami with your money, if only metaphorically. You can take just about any amount of money and turn it into something beautiful and enjoyable. Others don't have to be aware of your low budget.
● Love: Bring a little healthy skepticism with you into any romantic dealings now. No need to be paranoid, but make sure you're getting the facts -- and that you're keeping an eye on getting your needs met.
● General: Why are you so determined that your way is the right way? The first thing on your to-do list should be to stop being critical of other people's ideas and opinions. There is a definite gray area here, so don't make your decision based strictly on your observations. Stop what you're doing, let go of some of your control issues and open your mind to other possibilities. When all is said and done, you will look back at the results and wonder why you ever wanted to keep such a firm grip in the first place.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Coworkers will drive you nuts today, so let them work on their own for a day or two without your involvement. If you're a supervisor, you will have challenges coordinating and organizing your team's efforts.
● Finances: You may wake up feeling adrift but you'll end the day securely anchored, if only to your bills. Having a sense of purpose is worthwhile no matter what the purpose actually is. It keeps your nose to the grindstone.
● Love: Great thing today is about being single: You can do what you want, at your own pace, with no one to bug you to hurry up or to slow you down. This freedom is especially valuable -- and fun -- right now.
● General: If you attempt to start too many new projects, you might just fall behind with both the old and the new. If delegating some of your workload to other people isn't a possibility, then it's time to prioritize. Admitting to yourself that you won't be able to get it all done is a difficult but necessary task. If everything doesn't get finished on time, it isn't the end of the world.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: A lot of new work is coming in shortly, and you'll need to be ready for it. So instead of taking on miscellaneous projects, stick with your current responsibilities and try to tie up as many loose ends as possible.
● Finances: Fretting over a romance of sorts won't change the results. Things can go either way, but your anxiety won't help anything. Neither will your money, so keep your wallet right where it belongs.
● Love: While major romantic developments aren't too likely at the moment, you can still have a ton of fun. Keep your social plans flexible, and concentrate on making a new friend rather than fixating on getting a date.
● General: The longer you play the game, the harder it might be to maintain your grip on reality. Of course, maybe an escape is exactly what you need right now; in that case, go for it. Games are a fun way to pass the time, especially if you can get someone else to play along with you. Your dreams may be particularly vivid and exciting tonight, but don't try to remember them. Sometimes it's nice to sit back and enjoy what's happening without worrying too much about symbols, metaphors or hidden meanings.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's time to fold or start bluffing. You've been holding your cards close to your chest for a little too long now, and your peers (maybe even your boss) are starting to suspect something's up. Play your hand or redirect their attention.
● Finances: You and a certain partner are on a wavelength meant only for two. Others can watch your unspoken understanding with envy but they can't get in on it. The two of you can accomplish anything you attempt today, so get started.
● Love: The art of romance takes plenty of creativity, and luckily the stars are sending lots of innovative ideas your way -- not to mention you're just plain hot at the moment. Go get 'em, tiger!
● General: Looking at your dilemma from a different perspective can have a favorable outcome as long as you don't get too far off track. The challenges you face aren't insurmountable, but they might seem that way in the beginning. Break your biggest problems down into smaller, more workable components so you don't feel too overwhelmed as you begin to solve them.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Without any intention on your part, you'll find important documents and people slipping from your grasp -- it's almost like a vortex. You had better let someone else handle sensitive issues, at least for the time being.
● Finances: You're feeling chivalrous today. So chivalrous, in fact, you're willing to help anyone in need, damsel or no. Don't throw your money around too freely, but do get as much done today to help others as you possibly can. Have fun while you're at it.
● Love: Your own little world's a nice place to be, but don't get so lost in thought that you miss something pertinent -- whether that's a story a friend is telling, an intriguing tidbit of info or a glance across a room.
● General: If you don't have any creative or artistic friends, it's time to get acquainted with some. Place an ad in the paper, join a creative group or sign up for an art class at your local college. At the moment, you do your best work when you have a collaborative partner and it would be a shame to let your talents go to waste. Ask your friends and relatives about their hobbies and artistic skills. Their answers may very well surprise you, but in a very good way.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Don't stab anyone in the back. Teamwork is essential, but for now, you have to pump up your own credibility. Don't hesitate to use any ethical means to make yourself look good. There's a fine line between self-promotion and bragging.
● Finances: You're pulled in opposite directions but not by the usual suspects. Family and career are in rare harmony but other obligations have you tied in knots. You have what it takes to do it all and then some, so don't despair.
● Love: Your sensible side is still engaged, sure, but there's also that little voice whispering some inside info -- call it your romantic muse, your love bug, your heart's intuition. And whatever you call it, listen to it!
● General: Money is your main concern, so it's a good idea to put off spending any more of it than you absolutely have to. Feel free to tend to your basic needs, such as food, shelter, and clothing, but put off making major luxury purchases for now. You can't really afford to be around people who want to spend your cash frivolously either, so try not to lend money to your friends or spend cash you don't have. Generosity is a wonderful thing, but you need to tend to your own problems right now.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: If you need to reach someone, try something so new and unique they have to listen up and take notice. Ignore the usual channels of communication for now -- they're all cluttered with nonsense. In the meantime, pick something that'll earn you style points.
● Finances: A realization gives you more than the shivers -- it shoots bolts of electricity right through you. This is a discovery that could change everything so don't waste the opportunity.
● Love: Deja vu, funny coincidences, sudden emotional epiphanies -- the mystical realm is very close to the real one for you now, and they're even overlapping. Take note of anything unusual -- it's probably meaningful.
● General: No matter which road you choose to go down, there's something at the end of it that was well worth the trip. Luck is on your side, and it feels great to have such positive energy surrounding you. People with negative attitudes aren't welcome in your presence, and if they insist on telling you that what you want to do isn't possible, you're likely to show them the door. Now that you realize each and every moment is too precious to waste, you can't wait to get started living the rest of your life. For maximum enjoyment, be sure you choose a partner who feels the same way.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You can feel a boost coming from somewhere. Don't worry about the source; just use it to close the deal or sneak a little farther up the ladder. It's not about having a specific goal in mind -- it's about making inroads whenever and wherever possible.
● Finances: You can't tell if something is worth its weight in gold or completely bogus. Obviously you shouldn't invest a dime in this ambiguous state, but you may want to find out how you can have two such opposing options. Is there no middle ground?
● Love: You couldn't ask for better energy from the stars -- they're shining brightly on all your most delightful qualities, including, yes, your romantic nature. You're exuding lovability, so get out and about!