● General: This isn't a good time to send any mixed messages. The people you're dealing with at the moment need clear, concise statements from you and if you can't seem to say what's on your mind, write it down. Using smaller words might do the trick, especially if you have a tendency to try to impress people with a big vocabulary. It's imperative that you get your point across, which means it's not the time to show off.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You have twice the drive of most of your peers, and over the coming weeks all you care about is making it to the next level. Your ambition is showing, and you don't care who sees it. That's all good -- just don't alienate a friend in your endeavors.
● Finances: You're used to blowing your stack over money, but just because money is involved doesn't mean you have a license to be abusive. Make sure you don't cross that line. It could be different for everyone, which makes dancing around it especially difficult.
● Love: You have your eye on someone, but why make it too easy? It's not called the dating game for nothing, you know. If someone wants your digits, let them do a little work. They'll appreciate you all the more afterward.
● General: Planning for the short term is a piece of cake, but the long term is a whole other story. For some reason, you don't have any problem seeing the immediate future, but when looking ahead, the details begins to blur. Stick with what you know and what feels comfortable for now -- there will be plenty of chances to go outside of your comfort zone another time. Trying to set something up for anything that is more than a day or two away is simply foolish, so avoid it if possible.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's all about the funny pages and celebrity gossip to ease your holiday-saturated brain. You haven't been keeping up with current events, but that can be a strength. Turn to your own business and don't worry about what's in the news.
● Finances: Everything you see that has to do with improving your home has a special appeal today. You'd love nothing more than to dive right into a catalogue and take your whole life with you. Can't be done for love or money, though, so save both and don't bother trying.
● Love: The stars kick it up a notch. You are hot, hot, hot. Why sit at home wasting all that energy on your houseplants? Grab a friend and get out, even if it's only to a local coffee shop for some after-work lattes (decaf, of course).
● General: Flirting is your favorite way to get attention and you aren't happy if even one person in the room is distracted by anything other than you. There's nothing wrong with trying to captivate the masses, but it might help if you have something important or wise to say once you finally are on stage. Your communication skills are at their best, so giving a witty speech or tear-jerking toast should be no problem. The sound of applause is like music to your ears.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Over the next week or so, you'll find excellent opportunities to communicate year-end news. Newsletters, group emails and speeches will go exceptionally well, and you'll reach people in a new way. You may even start a new trend for next year.
● Finances: You get to start the day fresh, no matter what kind of a day you had yesterday. That means you get another opportunity to balance the books, set things straight or simply make money all over again. Be sure to give thanks for the chance.
● Love: Forget what the magazines, advertisements, and TV tell you. Only you know what you need in your love life. What works for you doesn't work for everyone else, and vice versa. Be true to your morals.
● General: There's still so much to do and you have so very little time to complete all of the tasks that were assigned to you. It might be time to swallow your pride and beg for a little assistance. If getting the deadline extended is an option, that's your best course of action; if not, work as quickly as possible and call in the cavalry. You can count on your friends to help you out of one or two jams. Look on the bright side -- how great are your friends?!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You're looking for trouble if you spend too much time with supervisors or clients over the coming week. It won't be anything big, but it's still better to slip out if you can. And whatever you do, don't make any promises you can't keep.
● Finances: The attention you get from others doubles, or so it feels when the spotlight is blinding you. You could be out on the stage in front of an empty auditorium for all you can see. Assume the best and give it your all.
● Love: When it comes to dating, you have to learn to compartmentalize. Some dates are for light-hearted fun, other dates are for intellectual events, and some have potential to be the real thing. Learn to tell which is which.
● General: You better hope the road you're on doesn't come to a fork, because with the mood you're in, you'll be standing there for hours trying to decide which way to go. In other words, decisions aren't exactly your forte at the moment. What's worse is not that you can't make up your mind, but that you don't want to listen to anyone else's opinion about what you should do. Don't wallow in indecision rather than admit you need help, or you might just be standing at the crossroads for a long, long time.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If you have to put in hours today, expect a pretty easy time of it. If not, take off and enjoy the last vestiges of the holiday season. It's a better day for doing your own thing -- anything but work.
● Finances: Don't rock the boat today. The amount of money you're talking about is not worth the conflict it drags you into. Cutting your losses never made more sense than right now. Don't look back.
● Love: It's time to eliminate distractions, or you could lose sight of what's really important. Things are potentially cooking between you and a new cutie. Keeping your energies concentrated is crucial right now.
● General: You don't mean to put your foot in your mouth, but for some reason, you keep doing it over and over again. It might be best to try to get your message across using as few words as possible right now to avoid misunderstandings. In other words, keep a lid on it until you feel more in command of your verbal skills. Don't worry -- your friends and family will be intrigued by this new you.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Starting tomorrow, it's a good time to go solo. Peers could drive you insane with petty disagreements, and customers will most likely be too demanding to tolerate for long. It's the kind of week you wish you had off -- maybe you do!
● Finances: You need some help and you'll get it from friends -- or angels in disguise -- exactly when you need it. Unfortunately for you, you may think you're at the end of the rope and left hanging long before you actually are. It's the kind of thing you can only laugh about later.
● Love: Your personal love style can go from the merely spicy to downright shocking -- but you always manage to make it charming. Gauge your audience, though. A more delicate love interest might get scared.
● General: A new topic of discussion would be appreciated. Everyone you know has been talking about the same thing forever, and you'd love to have something different to discuss, if only for a moment. Don't be afraid to bring up a topic that interests you -- perhaps the only reason your friends are talking about the same old thing is that they need someone like you to liven up the conversation. You can really shake things up if you want to.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You'll be best in one-on-one interactions with customers or coworkers next week. Interviews and sales pitches will also go well. Keep it intimate and don't complicate matters with too much personal information.
● Finances: Don't expect to make linear progress today. You will get there -- eventually -- but it will be in a more round-about way than your usual routine allows. Be flexible and try to enjoy the scenery.
● Love: Brush those worries aside. You have too much on your mind to get caught up in romantic mind games, especially when they're self-inflicted. It's time to get moving and focus on larger and more important items.
● General: You're the first person to step up and take a dare, but don't be surprised if your willingness to try just about anything doesn't pay off. Don't try too hard to impress other people -- it's never worth the effort. Take a step back and think about whether you'd be doing this if you were by yourself or with old and trusted pals. If the answer is no, there's really no reason to proceed with your current behavior.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: New business will be easy to come by and more lucrative than you'd expect next week. Take advantage of the opportunity to fill up your client database and don't turn down situations or encounters that seem pointless. Someone always knows someone else.
● Finances: Your intuition informs everything you do today, from picking winners to ordering soup. If you could know with this level of certainty every day you could retire early. Enjoy it while it lasts.
● Love: Are you and that certain someone on the same wavelength about your association? Or is one of you lookin' for fun while the other is looking for something much more serious? It's time to sort this out.
● General: You waste no time, mostly because you can't afford to. You have a million things to do and everyone wants more of your attention than they already have. While it's nice to feel this popular, you may have to put up some barriers. You'll need to spend some time alone to concentrate on the tasks at hand. You'll be better off if you close the door and turn off the TV and telephone while you try to get your work done. Socializing should be secondary to other responsibilities right now.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Revel in your sense of accomplishment and keep moving forward. Odds are you'll see work as a kind of game in the coming week -- one you're getting really good at. Keep seeking new strategies and opportunities to dominate your rivals.
● Finances: You're not the cookie-cutter type, and you get the chance to prove it today. Applying your personal philosophy to your financial life is a satisfaction no one should be without. It will be hard to go back to living any other way.
● Love: You can't win someone's affection as if it were a prize at a carnival, so stop trying. If you took a really good look at this so-called catch, you'd wonder what the heck is so desirable about them anyway.
● General: Your ideas are certainly commendable, but are they too complicated for most people to understand? If you work in a technical field or have a particularly intellectual hobby, don't expect your friends and relatives to know automatically what you're talking about today. You may have to go into much more detail than you normally would -- but you don't mind, especially when it's for a good cause.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's a good day for endings, especially with New Year's so close at hand. If you feel the urge to finish up a project, let someone go or move on to a new job or career path, now is the time. Forward momentum will work in your favor.
● Finances: Wherever you are, you can't wait to be somewhere else, and it shows. You'll get a few important noses bent out of shape if you don't offer up some sort of explanation. Every connection cut is money lost.
● Love: You've started dating someone who doesn't understand your intense affection for a strictly platonic friend. Some things can't be explained. Instead, be discreet and diplomatic with the information you share.
● General: Someone telling you that you're unique, odd or strange would be the best compliment you could receive. You love to stand apart from the rest of the crowd and you don't mind it in the least. The people closest to you can't seem to figure out why you try so hard to be different, and you can't for the life of you understand why they settle for being so ordinary. Instead of arguing just to argue, why not simply agree to disagree?
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Next week is a good time for informal meetings and updates with important parties. Let them know a little bit more of what's on your mind and they'll scramble to join your endeavors. Don't overcommit yourself, though. You're already thinly spread as it is.
● Finances: Just because something isn't easy doesn't mean you shouldn't do it anyway. Consider your financial commitments to be just like sticking to an exercise routine or a diet -- no pain, no gain.
● Love: It's not just kids who love to play telephone; adults love it too. Ignore any innuendo about your current cutie or your love life. They don't know the truth. The people who count, however, do.
● General: You have a better chance of being right if you're just a little less specific than you usually are. Instead of guessing a certain number, state a range of numbers and hope that the winning one is in between. Lady Luck is hanging out elsewhere, so this isn't the best time to enter into contests, competitions or anything else where being in the right place at the right time might come into play. Your creativity is in full effect, but even that will only take you so far right now.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You're starting to see your life and career as pieces of a puzzle -- and lucky for you, it's all starting to click together. Take a big step back and you'll notice that some things are much simpler than they appear up close.
● Finances: Performing for fun and performing for profit are two completely different activities. Remind yourself of the old days, when you were in it for the pleasure. The pressure to put a roof over your head is hexing your abilities.
● Love: You thought that you and this person were on the same channel, but now you're hearing nothing but static. Relax -- this state is just temporary. Trying to force things won't help. Just be patient and wait it out.