● General: A certain higher-up has been on your case pretty hard lately, so you've been toeing the line, doing everything just right, and forcing yourself to even work a bit of overtime. Without even being asked. Basically, you've been very, very good -- and now it's time to relax. Yes, relax. Even you need some downtime. Give yourself a break tonight. Chill out. You can party tomorrow.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Express yourself in writing as much as possible. Just don't get too fancy -- plain language speaks volumes. While others will have the edge in face-to-face interaction, you'll be able to outclass them through memos and email.
● Finances: No point in getting overly emotional about money spent -- or money lost, for that matter. It's simply water under the bridge. Don't suppress your feelings about it, either. Simply be adult about how you handle them.
● Love: Words of love sure are soft and tender, but they don't hold a candle to some actual action. Someone is great at feeding you just the right lines, but your heart knows that you need something more.
● General: It doesn't matter who delivers the offer or how reputable they seem to be. You still need to remember one thing: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. That goes double, especially if your antennae are twitching, which they probably are. Don't ignore your instincts. When in doubt, ask for help. 'Buyer beware' isn't just a funny old saying, you know.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: When communicating, whether it's in words or in writing, aim for brevity. The vibe at the office is flaky and irritable, and you'll do better if you just cut to the chase. Besides, people are only capable of doing the bare minimum and attention spans are short.
● Finances: You have a craving to socialize over food -- extremely sweet food. You have to wait a few more days for the ultimate satisfaction but as long as you don't spend a fortune, you can afford to indulge yourself today, in both monetary and caloric terms.
● Love: Admit it: You care about what other people think, perhaps too much. Haven't you kept quiet about something long enough? Put your romantic prospects on alert -- you're just not going to take it anymore.
● General: This is the perfect astrological weather for being you. And you know just how to celebrate, don't you? Throw an impromptu gathering of chatty, interesting friends. Okay, so maybe it's a school night. So what? When was anyone ever capable of saying no to you? Especially when you're offering up the chance to try something, new different and exciting -- which, of course, is always what an evening with you turns out to involve.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Good ideas are all around you now, but then again, new ideas aren't the problem -- it's all about implementation (or lack of it). You need support if you're going to get these fantastic plans off the ground. Pick one and go for it!
● Finances: The monster is being brought out in you. You're not exactly changed into a werewolf just yet but you will be soon if things don't improve. Let everyone around you know that if you don't get what you want, you're going to get more than moody.
● Love: Gardens have periods where they need to lie fallow before they can come into bloom -- they need time to enrich the soil and gather strength. This is your time to gather your resources before you blossom into love.
● General: The stars are in charge of your emotions right now, and they're currently persuading you to hibernate. So it won't be surprising to find you in the mood for nothing more than staying in. Fine -- but no one says you have to do it alone. You can invite someone equally home-loving but still interesting, to join you for a terrific dinner and one of those yummy desserts.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: When you realize how much year-end cleanup you have to do, your mood will take a definite downturn. Though the details on your most recent project will start to multiply beyond control, your day will fly by faster than you can imagine.
● Finances: Your evil twin makes an appearance -- sometimes right beside you. Your ability to affect people seems to have doubled. If only your ability to make money could keep up with it.
● Love: People just open up to you -- they can't help themselves. Just make sure you're not mistaking a certain person's confidences as a romantic interest. Could be they really just like to talk about themselves.
● General: In the mood for some last-minute change? Well, when aren't you? Your fiery, impulsive personality makes an eleventh-hour turnaround the most irresistible thing on the planet. Just try not to sound too excited about it when you call off your current plans. Remember that whoever you're canceling with is bound to be disappointed. If you're feeling generous, you might also mention a rain check. It's only fair.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're a rock star with the clients, and you'll make the right impression on just about everyone you meet. Schmoozing and networking get you far right now -- so use a little of that holiday fairy dust on your peeps. They can't resist you!
● Finances: Something deep in your subconscious is acting as your GPS. It may seem like your intuition is guiding you but it's actually based on a past event. You're once burned, twice shy when it comes to a certain person or financial situation.
● Love: This date is just a date no matter how incredible you think this person is. Breathe deeply, listen closely and pause before you reply. You'll end up having a great time -- and another one, and another one...
● General: You can already feel the change starting. The stars are getting antsy, and the pace of your life has picked up considerably -- and there's no end in sight. Fortunately, it's exactly the kind of change you've been hoping for, and you're ready to throw a huge fete to celebrate it. You may feel guilty if you stay up too late tonight, but go ahead and risk it.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Try to keep that smile going today, even if you feel like kicking someone. It all comes down to you and your attitude, and if you're upbeat, you'll have a fine day -- but if not, watch out.
● Finances: You'll be spending a lot of time with friends very soon. For now, though, you have important financial obligations to address. Let yourself act like an absolute fiend about them; sometimes it's the only way to get your point across.
● Love: Your romantic strategies have hit a roadblock. You might be better off just abandoning this plan altogether. Once you give up your agenda, you might find yourself experiencing this little thing called fun.
● General: Suddenly in the mood to see a distant shore or faraway lands? Not having any luck finding someone who's brave enough just to drop everything and go along with you? Then go alone. You know you won't have any trouble finding appropriate company once you get there. When was the last time you ever sat by yourself, no matter where you were? See? Be brave. You certainly won't be lonely.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: The end of the year has a way of shaking things up, in a good way as far as you're concerned. The more people you get talking, the better analysis you'll discover. It's a great day to kick around the latest data or ideas in your industry.
● Finances: They say the devil is in the details and you'll find that out first hand soon enough. For now, keep your head down and your magnifying glasses on. You need to weed through a lot of minutia before you can breathe freely again.
● Love: You know that saying about how a watched pot never boils? Well, that goes double for romance. Hovering over this person or constantly checking your email won't make it happen any faster. Give it a rest.
● General: If you're having financial problems, there may be one solution you hadn't yet thought of yet. What about consulting with a family member? At least one person is out there you've bailed out in the past. Why not give them a call now? Every now and then, even tough, resilient, independent types like yourself get to ask for help. Think of this as simply your turn, and take it!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your eye for details is sharp now, because you're in year-end closeout mode. Make sure to scan the fine print for hidden time bombs, especially if you have fiduciary responsibilities to deal with.
● Finances: You know how to let go and have a good time. You also know when to keep yourself buttoned up and under control. You have to be under tight wraps for another couple of days before you can afford to let out your inner demons.
● Love: Part of you wants to stand behind your argument on principle, but the other part of you realizes that it's much better to agree to disagree. You and a potential sweetie have much more to learn about each other first.
● General: You've never been short on creativity, have you? Or been shy about bringing up a new idea? You'll be even bolder about it now. The good news is that what you come up with over the next few days will border on genius. Don't go anywhere without paper and pencil -- and no matter how outrageous the idea seems, jot it down. You never know. This could be bigger than the Pet Rock.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: If you're forced to work with others today, try to take an informal approach -- listen more than talk. You'll be better off, however, if you stick with your own projects for now. If it comes down to making a deal with your boss, have at it.
● Finances: Energy is starting to buzz and crackle around you. It doesn't really match what you're doing or even how you look. That could be ideal, though. Don't question it; just use it for all its worth.
● Love: You're a source of strength and inspiration for all who know you. That's not a surprise -- you're the ultimate cosmic cheerleader. Just make sure this date is really into you. Could be they're seeking reassurance instead.
● General: Ready for the pace of life to change? To pick up considerably? Good, because that's what's happening. Don't worry -- it will be fun, mostly because it's going to be your doing, and also because you've really been itching for a change for a long time. So if a higher-up comes to you with what seems like a totally unexpected schedule shift, think for a second. Weren't you really begging for this?
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your unique vision can help you win clients and profits, but only if you think outside the box. It's a good time to focus on the most creative side of your job and try to see the angles everyone else has missed. Step back for a little perspective.
● Finances: You wouldn't take it personally if a small child went from being an angel to a devil right before your eyes. In fact, it would be par for the course. You should summon up the same attitude when your investments go south.
● Love: It's always nice to think about old loves -- but a trip down memory lane makes you think that this old flame could really reheat quite nicely. Is this just a daydream, or could something really happen? Hmm....
● General: Long-distance friends and lovers will be on your mind and in your heart, and you may even be moved to get dressed and hit the road. That goes double if you have something to celebrate just a few days away! Just don't forget that someone or perhaps even a couple of someones would like to join you. Call them, make some plans and get ready to party.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Everyone's giddy and ramping up for New Year's Eve, so they're all prone to gossip and idle chitchat. If you're smart, you'll cut to the chase and stay out of it. Brevity really is the soul of wit -- and you'll need every ounce of wit to keep things together.
● Finances: You'll have a chance to overreact soon, and it will be much appreciated. For now, though, play it cool. Don't let on how you feel. Make others guess whether you're making or losing a fortune, or neither.
● Love: Romantic tensions and fiscal issues coincide. You and a certain party are involved in a tug-of-war over who pays for what and why. Believe it or not, the money isn't the real problem -- it's what it represents.
● General: You're in the mood to sit and talk, to break bread with dear ones and have some serious fun. That's a good thing because they'll be in a similar frame of mind. It might also be time to let a certain secret slide, especially if you know it's the best thing to do. Don't worry. Every now and then, it's absolutely necessary to clear the air. This is one of those times.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: More creative work is swirling around you than you know what to do with. That shouldn't be a bad thing, but if you need to delegate, do it soon. Personnel is still thin because of the holiday season and it's about to get even thinner.
● Finances: You're creating an entertaining scenario for your friends and neighbors, and you're going all out. You can manage the right effect on a shoestring budget if you put some effort into it. Don't forget to add a dash of mystery to the bubbling pot.
● Love: Your spider senses are telling you that something's off between you and this potential cutie -- and after things had been going so well. Don't get defensive. Instead, try to see the facts before you take action.