● General: You may feel somewhat dissociated today, as if you're watching yourself from a distance. This discontinuity between mind and body can be disconcerting, but it can also be a fascinating exercise if you attempt to see yourself from an objective view. You are feeling fragile, though, and the least show of opposition -- particularly if it comes from someone you don't much like -- could elicit an emotional response that is wildly out of proportion.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Opportunities come and go all the time. It's up to you to decide which to pursue and which to let slip through your fingertips. You're more than qualified; the question is, are you ready for another big move?
● Finances: Your intuition is your most valuable tool, no matter what it is you're trying to do. A drill for construction, a copper pot for cooking, the best car engine -- nothing can compare to your sixth sense. Be sure to pay close attention to it.
● Love: Flirting comes in all shapes and sizes. Some might consider this a fight, but you know all this sniping is just the cover for a deeper attraction. Heated banter leads the way to other kinds of interaction.
● General: The green-eyed monster strikes today. Are you going to let it take over? Your feelings of envy may be directed at a lover who seems to be having too much fun outside your presence, at a friend who receives some very good news or at a coworker who is showered with recognition you feel is undeserved. Showing anger, attempting to control people or engaging in any other negative actions may temporarily mask your feelings, but eventually you'll have to face your own vulnerability. The sooner you do it, the sooner you'll feel a sense of relief.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Ahem. There's no reason one person should have to do all the heavy lifting, so why are you taking on so much? You've done plenty of grunt work for one day, thanks a lot. Let someone else around the office share the load.
● Finances: You've been sending out subtle signals and you're finally getting responses back. They're favorable, to say the least, and that's been made all the sweeter because of the long wait. The fruits of your efforts are ripe at last.
● Love: Sometimes a friend's input provides some much-needed perspective. Is it possible you're projecting something you're not aware of when it comes to love? Ask someone with a kind and honest heart.
● General: If you've been putting off a visit to the doctor because you've just been too busy, pick up the phone and make the appointment today. Whether you need to investigate a symptom or are taking a proactive, preventive approach by arranging for a physical or some other kind of routine testing, you are taking the right step. Your health is your most valuable asset and it deserves as much care as the other aspects of your fast-paced lifestyle.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Normally you'd avoid eye contact with strangers at the office, but today, do something different. Strike up a conversation with an unfamiliar face and see where it takes you. You might be surprised at how much you have in common.
● Finances: Why sell yourself short? Being the class clown has gotten old. It's a good day to take yourself seriously; once you do, others are likely to take your lead. The benefits are more than just psychological -- they are financial.
● Love: Wowee! That certain someone is ever so seductive -- so much so that you're willing to drop all your other options to be with them. Just make sure you're not mistaking a lot of glitter for gold, okay?
● General: Peer pressure and pushy salespeople can be hard to resist, but you want to give all forms of intimidation a wide berth today. Look at these urges for what they are -- others' attempts to influence your will and your actions. Even if no harm were to come from your acquiescence, you would still have a lingering feeling of having been manipulated. Stand your ground and don't allow anyone to take advantage of you.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You thrive on stress. The more you have on your plate, the better you perform. Things are buzzing around the office lately, and you're working at your optimum potential. Don't let anything get in the way of your smooth momentum.
● Finances: You're not a naturally outrageous or extravagant person. In fact, you're more like a chameleon than a peacock. But today, you can't help but stand out. Take advantage of the attention you get today; you certainly deserve it.
● Love: All kinds of relationships are important, not just romantic ones. It's a perfect time to reinforce ties with family, friends, coworkers and those who have faded out of your life due to time and distance.
● General: Now is not the time for superficial judgments and snap decisions. Whatever situation you're facing deserves very careful consideration and a thorough check with your intuition. Taking what appears to be the path of least resistance could find you trudging up a steep, rocky hill in the very near future. Look to your interests and be aware of what others could stand to gain.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Strategic thinking will propel you through a tight spot, because you're a natural problem solver. Don't think management doesn't notice. In fact, a raise could be in your stars. Keep up your current pace and great things will come to pass.
● Finances: You have enough confidence for three. Too bad you have the willpower of less than one. Your backbone could use some stiffening today. If you tell yourself you won't quit -- then don't -- you'll end the day with a pretty penny.
● Love: Gossip is such a guilty pleasure when it comes to someone's love life (including your own), but watch out -- like fast food, it's okay as an occasional indulgence, but it shouldn't comprise the main part of your diet.
● General: Your desire to get ahead could find you in an audience of equally ambitious folks, listening to an exciting business presentation. But hold your horses before you go galloping off in pursuit of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Does this opportunity truly have the potential the presenter depicts? The only way to find out is to banish the stars from your eyes and thoroughly investigate the company and its claims. Insist on references, not just pep rallies, and check the firm's reputation with business and governmental agencies.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your current job may not be ideal, but you have to pay your dues before you can sit at the helm of any company. Don't be so impatient -- success takes time! Just keep clicking off those accomplishments and you'll move up faster than you can imagine.
● Finances: You're the underdog today, and that's the way you like it. But that's only because it's such a rarity. Enjoy the breaks you get across the board because tomorrow you'll be back to paying full price.
● Love: You're filled with purpose and you're tenacious as a terrier, but these qualities may not pay off in your love life. On the job, you're seen as the ultimate go-getter, but in your social life, is it possible you're being needlessly stubborn?
● General: Demands on your time, your checkbook or your emotional support could leave you drained and feeling somewhat selfish by the end of the day. Perhaps too many people are laying claim to various parts of you, causing you to feel as if you have no energy or time for yourself. This kind of dependence rarely goes away on its own, so you may need to take a series of small steps spaced out over a period of time to disengage their grip.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Don't take shots in the dark and make assumptions. Instead, listen to what your client or customer is saying and act accordingly. You'll do whatever it takes to get ahead, but keep in mind that even in the quest for profits, service is everything.
● Finances: Everyone is hoping for an audience with you today. You have to dole out your time carefully, though, because each moment is valuable in more ways than one. When they say time is money, it's no joke. Every minute counts.
● Love: Try treating potential dates as you would your coworkers. Exercise courtesy and a certain sense of formal etiquette until a little time has passed. When you're sure, you can proceed full steam ahead.
● General: You forge ahead like a locomotive full of steam today. Nothing can stop you -- you're so compelling no one even bothers to stand in your way. Quite the contrary. Everyone is trying to jump on your train and go for the ride of their lives. Enjoy the attention and the accolades, but remember that even the mightiest engine needs to stop and refuel from time to time. All that huffing and puffing might mean you're tired.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Don't hold back. The best way to get your ideas implemented is to voice them. Even if you're shy about speaking up in meetings, these situations are your best opportunities to grab the attention of supervisors and peers alike.
● Finances: You need a challenge. A day without stress is a not a day worth living. That's the attitude you'll need, at least, if you want to make the most of what's before you. You have what it takes to tackle any problem that comes your way and turn it into a quick profit.
● Love: Getting back together with an old sweetheart is very tempting. After all, you can slip back into the same comfortable routine -- and the same not-so-comfortable problems. Think about this very carefully.
● General: The pictures in your head may seem more real than what your eyes actually see today. You're so wrapped up in your own thoughts there's a danger you could bump into a post or step off the curb without looking. When others speak to you, you may not hear them at all, or it could seem as if they're calling to you from across a wide canyon. Preoccupation is the natural result of an active imagination, but don't allow yourself to disengage completely from reality.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Coworkers are paying attention to your every move. Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, but this is getting a little ridiculous. You may need to hold your cards closer to your chest to avoid revealing your secrets and strategies.
● Finances: You'll get a lucky break but you'll have to hold onto your hat. It's anyone's guess where you or your bottom line will end up, but it's sure that all travel will be in the right direction. Enjoy the ride.
● Love: When it comes to love, of course you can have your cake and eat it too. Otherwise, what's the point of getting the cake? Now all you and have to do is decide exactly what kind of cake you want and when.
● General: You effortlessly see both sides of a question today. Consequently, you have no trouble making decisions as circumstances demand and no problem explaining the reasons behind your conclusions. The best part is you don't feel the least bit of hesitation or ambivalence; the right choice seems so obvious. Others respect your integrity and fairness, so they accept your conclusions without protest.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Don't be afraid to strategize, but don't give away your whole manifesto, either. You never know who might become a professional rival. Keep your best ideas to yourself until you're ready to unveil them to the whole team.
● Finances: Your business problems follow you wherever you go. You'd rather have a stray puppy trailing behind you but you're stuck taking care of a wolf in sheep's clothing instead. Resist their excessive demands.
● Love: Someone really cute really, really likes you but can't say so yet. Your ever-so-sensible side says, 'How juvenile!' Secretly, though, you're thrilled and you want to know who it is. Be patient. All will be revealed.
● General: Work may not be as satisfying these days as it once was. Maybe you've grown so used to your job that it no longer stimulates your creativity, or perhaps your principal interests have simply moved in another direction. Reconciling this situation could be as simple as adding some extracurricular activities to your after-work existence or as complicated as changing careers. Only you can decide which course is right.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: If a coworker is treading on thin ice with you, the best strategy is to get the issue out in the open and say something to them directly. It's probably just a big misunderstanding that a few kind words will clear up. If not, take it to the next level.
● Finances: Your day is one big contradiction. One moment you have everything your heart desires and the next you are struggling with an inner poverty. Throwing money at your feelings won't make them go away, but it's worth the effort.
● Love: Romance doesn't have to be a serious endeavor. Flirtation can do you a world of good. It'll remind you of how attractive you are, and it'll demonstrate just how many fish there are in the sea.
● General: Has your heart been bruised recently? You're feeling so sensitive that the slightest emotional prod could cause a big lump to form in your throat or send you running out of the room in tears. The unwitting agent of your distress may need as much consolation as you do. They will be shocked that their innocuous remark elicited such a reaction. You definitely need some solitary time to sort through your thoughts and feelings.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If a competitor -- whether it's a peer or a rival company -- is nosing in on your territory, fight back. Why should you surrender your ground to the competition? You've worked hard to get to this level, so defend what's rightfully yours.
● Finances: You may think there is too much going on to do something simple like balancing your checkbook or watch your calories, but it's those very things that make or break your day. Your financial and physical health can't wait.
● Love: You have a level of intensity and honesty that few can match. Just keep in mind that a potential cutie might feel overwhelmed if you hit them with all of that on your first meeting. Be judicious about what you share.