Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 12 2017
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're not so worried about what's not working at your job. What concerns you is what could be. You're a starry-eyed dreamer when it comes to your career today, and you want things to be just perfect. You may have to compromise, however.
● Finances: Using people will come back to haunt you one day. Make sure that you're fair in all of your dealings with others. Making money doesn't justify bad behavior, give your motivations a thorough search.
● Love: There's more than one right way to date, mate and relate. What works for your best friend definitely wouldn't work for you. Acknowledge all the possibilities and you'll feel the pressure start to ease.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's as if they put a packet of good feelings right in the coffee this morning. Everyone at work is in a great mood. You, of course, are leading the pack. Fire up your flute and lead the troops to success and prosperity.
● Finances: It's time for a change, but you've heard that before. You don't need someone preaching to you -- nothing short of falling off a horse will do. Brace yourself, because you'll get your epiphany today.
● Love: So what's the rush to be in a new relationship? Think of all the things you can't do when you're in a couple. Enjoy intriguing dates with cute newcomers, late nights out with friends and lazy mornings with the newspaper.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Luck is more on your side than your boss right now. Whatever way it plays out, something or someone will intervene on your behalf, but don't take this as a sign to do nothing. You still have to do your part.
● Finances: Don't get paranoid. You're having a hard time, but it's not because anyone is holding you back -- unless you count. But even fine-tuning your own modus operandi will only help so much. You are simply in a lull, and there's nothing to do but wait it out.
● Love: Tired of the merry-go-round of dating? Try spending some serious one-on-one time with yourself somewhere unusual. Go to an amusement park or a botanical garden. You'll have so much fun you'll want to do it again.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Workplace values and ethics are on your mind, and you'll find a group of like-minded people to discuss them with. Go ahead and talk about what's important to you (and what's bothering you). It's a great time to vent.
● Finances: All of your interpretations, whether on a professional or personal level, are extreme. The last thing you need is to make any major decisions based on today's frame of mind. It's possible that things could go extremely well, of course, but the alternative is too risky.
● Love: A new flirtation puts some pep in your step. While this person is ever so attractive, keep things light and casual. Why, you ask? Because the universe is about to introduce you to someone who makes you even hotter.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Everything's chugging along on schedule and under budget. The stars are working overtime and crunching numbers on your behalf, so things will stay that way for a while. All you have to do is keep laying the groundwork.
● Finances: A bit of arrogance would be a good thing for you. You are below healthy levels on the self-respect meter. Going over your accomplishments should boost you back into the normal range, and that will work wonders on your bank account.
● Love: This new cutie puzzles you. They don't seem to get the point of your witty quips. Don't be too quick to dismiss them. They might be nervous -- or have a very different sense of humor. Give it time.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Lady Luck is definitely sharing your cubicle today. Whatever you're working on will get an extra dusting of pizzazz from the stars. And why not? You deserve a little recognition as much as the next guy!
● Finances: It seems like your hard work is never going to pay off, but if it isn't now, it will be some time soon. Just hang in there and look for small signs of change in a positive direction. They will start trickling in.
● Love: You might be approaching dates with a very intellectual or cerebral stance. Romance is about feelings, remember? Try to relax and notice what's going on with you and with them. You'll have much more fun.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your passion for travel will be satisfied by work, of all things. A brand-new assignment is cause for a trip to an exotic land (or at least to the next town). Well, that'll really put a little pep in your step, won't it?
● Finances: Your preoccupation with failure is a real handicap. Why live in the past? Your future is bleak as well if you keep looking over your shoulder; you're bound to stumble and fall if you're not looking where you're going.
● Love: You want somebody to love, but not necessarily for the rest of your life. For right now, you want someone who loves to have fun just as much as you do. Be up-front with your needs, and you'll see them fulfilled.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: The stars emphasize flexibility in the workplace. So if a brand-new situation comes up, don't cling to old ways -- that'll just hurt in the end more than it helps. Embrace change, because it's coming fast!
● Finances: So do you have will-power or don't you? That's what you have to determine once and for all. Stop telling yourself you have what it takes -- if only circumstances change in your favor. Do you have what it takes to tackle the real situation, as it is?
● Love: Your closest friend might be surprised at your latest romantic maneuver, but don't let their expectations make you question your choices. You are the only person who knows what's right for you.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Get out those kid gloves, and make sure you have them on when dealing with any touchy types. Even the grumpiest client will be thrilled once you're done laying on the charm.
● Finances: You can be as creative as Michelangelo but it won't get you anywhere without good material to work with. You're building sand castles rather than marble sculptures. Spend the day making sure you're doing something that will last.
● Love: It's time to suit up for the game of love. This isn't like seventh grade phys ed; here, everyone gets to play, no matter what. The only prerequisite is being interested in being in love. And that, you definitely are.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Think about expanding your ideas into foreign markets or hiring a translation service. Sure, it's ambitious, but why not? When you do your research, you might be surprised at just how feasible it is.
● Finances: You're too worried about impressing others today. You won't accomplish much if you're constantly looking around you to gauge the expressions on people's faces. Focus on what really matters; the applause will come later.
● Love: The problem with always being in control is that you're so focused on what has to be that you never get a chance to see what could be. A friendly gesture opens the door for love. Be open to receiving or making it.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You're a regular fireball these days! A faint trail of smoke follows you as you rush from meeting to meeting and presentation to presentation. You're getting a ton done and loving every minute of it.
● Finances: Being tired is normal, but being exhausted is a bad sign. You're ready for a break, whether your job is ready or not. Even a power nap can rejuvenate you enough to face the day. Without a rest, money seeps away with the rest of your energy.
● Love: Your ability to feel comfortable in a variety of environments helps when it comes to your love life. You're equally at home at a flower show or a raucous concert. Adaptability gives you tons of opportunities.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You really don't have to be the only one who makes sure everything gets done in the office. Delegate a few duties to your coworkers and get in some playtime. If they're not compliant, you may need to elevate the issue.
● Finances: Your friends are moving up and you're just watching them go past you. Don't get jealous or competitive -- you need those friends in high places. You may be giving them a boost-up now, but they will be offering you a hand soon enough if you hang in there.
● Love: Your love life -- funny? Oh, no -- lately it's been hilarious. Share some war stories with your pals. It'll do you good to laugh at some recent events. Being able to roll with the punches gets you ready for positive change.