Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 13 2017
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: For once, things are working out exactly as you planned. Customers return calls on schedule and supervisors give your budget requests the thumbs up. Who knew things could go this smoothly?
● Finances: Going it alone has taken you about as far as you can expect to go. It's time to rethink. Working in groups can be beneficial as long as you have a leader. Being one of the sheep without a shepherd, though, won't get you anything but shorn.
● Love: They reply to one in six of your emails, and your phone calls consistently go to their voice mail. It might be time to take the hint. You're a fantastic person, but this situation just wasn't meant to be.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Communications others would find difficult are a snap for you. You handle delicate matters with panache -- others are most at ease when they're in your presence. Now's your chance to go for the kill.
● Finances: It's hard to tell which is worse, your internal struggles or your outer ones. Power is the name of the game today, and you're not backing down until you get your fair share of it; if you have to wrestle your inner demons first, then so be it.
● Love: Romance is starting to blossom, so don't let somebody's criticism knock you off your rosy cloud of goodwill. Remember that this sourpuss is very likely projecting his or her problems onto you. Stay the course.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: The details are threatening to overwhelm you. This time, go with what your gut is telling you -- no amount of information will give you better direction than your instinct.
● Finances: An opinion you thought was set in stone is suddenly open to discussion. You could find yourself in completely foreign intellectual territory by the end of the day. Give yourself some time to get to know this new place.
● Love: Tempted to date someone who didn't work out before -- at least you'd know what to expect? Think again. Try asking your friends if they know of anyone who's available. You might strike gold.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: A problem or dilemma that emerged at work recently isn't as serious as you think it is. In fact, it may be enough just to wait it out and see how things shake out on their own. You have other things to keep you occupied.
● Finances: Use your head today. For once it makes sense to ignore your feelings, if only because they fluctuate so wildly. Try to enjoy the rollercoaster if you can, but don't jump off until it comes to a complete stop.
● Love: Oh, infatuation! It burns so brightly, yet it almost always burns all the way out. Your attraction to someone could be blinding you to some not-so-savory aspects of their character. Try to get some perspective.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Decisions you made weeks or months ago may come back to haunt you today. This could be bad or auspicious depending on how you deal with the situation. Don't jump to conclusions -- just observe for now.
● Finances: Pride comes before a fall -- or before a clash with someone whose ego is as big as yours. Get ready for money issues to lead to conflicts today, because your sense of self is more deeply tied to cash than usual.
● Love: Put your love life on the back burner for now and put someone else first. A friend, family member or coworker sure could use a helping hand -- and the karma will do your life good in many, many ways.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Making a tough decision may be even harder than you expect now; if in doubt, bring a trusted colleague into the loop and get a second opinion before making the leap.
● Finances: A slight change in your routine can have a huge impact on your wallet. You may stumble upon it as you go about your day or you may sit down with a calculator and see the obvious, but either way, things just won't be the same. And that's a good thing.
● Love: When you're in love, you feel generous, both emotionally and financially. However, make sure that you're not trying to buy someone's affection or mask a feeling that makes you a little uncomfortable.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Everyone will be eager to hear what you have to say now, and they'll be surprisingly receptive to your ideas. Take this opportunity to make that radical proposal you've been tossing around.
● Finances: Watch out for weird feelings, because they won't boost your productivity; they won't help you emotionally or psychologically, either. They're just there to haunt you. Ignore those ghosts and focus on the present.
● Love: You've had it with dates who don't understand you. The question is -- do you even understand yourself? Take yourself out for a long walk or a cup of tea. Ask yourself some big questions -- yes, even the really hard ones.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: A hot tip could just be hot air; there's no way to know without a little more information, so hold back before making any decisions that could have big financial ramifications.
● Finances: It's amazing how something as simple as suggesting a paint color can lead to conflict. Any time money is involved, problems come along. Even picking lunch can feel like a minefield today. Just tread carefully.
● Love: If you have to argue for your own merits with this person, are they really someone you want to be with? Think about it. Your love of a challenge may have led you to pursue someone who isn't worth your time.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your colleagues may be on a different page than you, and it's going to take all your efforts (and patience) to pull them back in line. This is where your strong leadership skills will come in handy.
● Finances: It takes more creativity than usual to connect with people today, but you have the determination of a bulldog. You are going to get your message across by hook or by crook. They may not understand your ideas but they understand your money.
● Love: You've been reevaluating your ideas about romance. How much of your behavior in a relationship is dictated by what you think others require from you? Now it's time to think about what you want from love.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your reputation isn't really at stake in this business deal, though it may seem that way. Keep a level head and don't say anything out of line, and things will work out just fine.
● Finances: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Your usual routine has been working just fine for you. That's not to say it can't use a little tweaking, but don't change things to the point of being unrecognizable.
● Love: There's nothing you love more than reaching a goal, and no one is better than you at self-discipline until you reach it. When it comes to love, however, you might want to be a little more loosey-goosey.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Don't hesitate to withdraw from your coworkers and peers if you need to concentrate on the task at hand. Sometimes the best work is done in isolation.
● Finances: Your vision of the future is quite attractive. Now how can you make it a reality? Share your vision with others for important feedback on exactly how to map out your way. The day should be spent planning.
● Love: You feel like your romantic potential with this person has its limits, but don't let that stop you. After all, you're an expert at pushing the limits. Maybe you're not meant for forever, but what about for right now?
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: A little bit of welcome downtime will give you the chance to relax, make personal connections with coworkers or just clean up your desk. This is a golden -- and rare -- opportunity, so make the most of it!
● Finances: Being unrealistic has been a healthy response to adversity, especially where your daydreams are concerned. But it's safe to come back down to earth now. Start making that pie-in-the-sky daydream a bit more attainable in real life.
● Love: Earthy types are stellar partners for someone like you -- they stay grounded while you have flights of fancy; you help them to lighten up when they take life too seriously. Look for someone centered.