Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 6 2017
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It may be a tough row to hoe at your workplace today, so don't forget to ask for help. You have tons of friends here and they'd love to give you aid, if you'd only let them know where you're at and what you need.
● Finances: You'll let yourself get upset about the ups and downs of your finances today if you're not careful. Remind yourself that the only graph you need to concern yourself with isn't finished being plotted just yet. Take a deep breath and hang in there.
● Love: If you've had something (or someone) in mind for a while, romantically speaking, now's the time to take some action. Go ahead and try out the online personals or a friendly fix-up, and set some wheels in motion.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You're well on your way to completing a tough assignment, and the hardest part is behind you. You have every reason to feel confident, but don't get cocky. You aren't done yet.
● Finances: You love a certain investment with such intensity you'd marry it if you could. It's fun to feel with such passion -- until you start feeling betrayed, that is. Forgive and forget; it's not your entire fortune, anyway.
● Love: A romantic opportunity could arise in an unexpected way now -- maybe through a coworker or some sort of activity you're involved in. In any case, everyday life should be plenty interesting.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: There's no shame in self-promotion. Your talents are vast but unheralded. Make sure your boss is aware of exactly what you have to offer -- and if you have to enlist a coworker or two who's in the know, go for it!
● Finances: You're a bit slower than usual today, and that means you may miss some good deals. That's not the end of the world, though. Take the time you need to calculate each decision, without worrying about losing out.
● Love: It's a banner day for you when it comes to the love department, so make the most of it. Shop the online personals and send a few flirty emails, and make some new connections in real time too.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: The details may be tedious, but without them, you won't be able to put this proposal over the edge and make it a reality. Do your research and make sure all your ducks are in a row -- it'll pay off big time!
● Finances: Hmm, you're just not sure, and that is an answer in and of itself. If this were the right thing at the right time, you'd know it. Don't spend any more time waiting for the answer to arrive; it already has.
● Love: Kicking off a new agenda -- whether it's work-related, social or in the love department -- means working out a few initial kinks. Don't expect it to go perfectly right off the bat, especially right now.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You have a strong sense of what you want. But are you willing to let it come to you? You won't get far by issuing ultimatums or making demands. Better sit back and wait for the rewards to come your way naturally.
● Finances: You're feeling self-centered and egotistical today, and not just on the surface, either. This goes deep down to what makes you feel valuable. It's your day to take care of yourself and no one had better look to you for love or money.
● Love: The stars are giving you the romantic green light at the moment, so step on the gas and get going! Whether you're looking to meet new people online or off, rev it up now while you've got a great jump-start.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your quick-fix solution looks great on paper, but it may not hold up in the long run. Make sure you're not missing any crucial details here; otherwise, you can kiss all your hard work goodbye!
● Finances: You're restless. Your unmet goals are like wind rustling in the trees. It's hard to imagine feeling any more ready to spring forward than you do right now. Don't waste this feeling -- be a tiger and pounce.
● Love: Where are your romantic values currently? Have they shifted? It's inevitable that they will -- and heavily. By staying in touch with what means the most to you, you're most likely to find equilibrium.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You're feeling a little low energy these days, but that's no reason to slack off. You'll only regret it later if you let work pile up now. Plow through it and take some time off as soon as you get the majority of it tied up.
● Finances: Remember, business isn't just about spending money or acquiring material goods. You've got to attend to something that won't bring you in any extra money. It will boost your sense of integrity, though, and that's worth millions.
● Love: Yes, they're staring at you -- why not stare back? Better yet, how about saying 'hi'? Nothing ventured, nothing gained -- and the cosmos is definitely working in your favor at the moment.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Someone may call your abilities into question. No, it's not fair, but you're on the hook. Fortunately, you have no trouble overlooking all the chatter and getting to the root of the matter. This will help you out big time right now.
● Finances: You have the confidence of two -- but the power of maybe a quarter. That kind of equation tends to turn confidence into bluster if you're not careful. Put a lid on your ego for now and know your day will come.
● Love: You're not so much the social butterfly as you are wanting to be in your own little cocoon now. Take time out to regroup and recharge, even if it's just a brief respite from your schedule. It'll do your heart good.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Everyone is turning to you for advice in an interoffice conflict, but don't choose sides -- stay out of it if possible. If not, be fair, but circumspect. Give them every reason to trust you.
● Finances: You'd love nothing more than to spend the day alone, lost in your own imaginary world. Unfortunately, you don't have that luxury. That's okay because your daydreams can wait; your wallet can't.
● Love: Take extra care to be fair when asked for your advice or opinion on a romantic situation now. You've got a good answer, but make sure you're considering their unique point of view too.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You need more time to reach a tough decision. This is too important to sell yourself short, so get all the information you need and then decide. Sit on this issue for a bit: you'll have a different perspective in a few days.
● Finances: A good friend seems strangely detached today. Are they avoiding connecting with you or are you imagining things? Money troubles tend to stay unspoken, so rest assured their distant gaze has nothing to do with you and everything to do with things that can't be said.
● Love: Keep trying, even if making a connection is elusive at the moment. Stay low-key and keep your sense of humor about it -- it's probably not any big thing, rather just a confluence of random events.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Don't let a pushy sales rep or client convince you to sign when you aren't ready. Take your time and get the best deal. The ball's in your court, after all, and you have the final say. You'll be sorry if you jump too soon.
● Finances: You're focusing on your career, and rightly so. If things have slowed down lately it's only because you haven't been giving your ambitions enough attention. Brush off your Bucket List, at least where your career is concerned.
● Love: Some excellent romantic advice or a flirtatious little thrill can come from the most unexpected quarters now -- if you're open to the universe's mysterious ways. Let love in, in all its funny forms.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Compromise is key when working with others, and rarely has that been more true than now. Your current assignment won't get done without pairing up with coworkers. The ball's in your court -- choose the players wisely!
● Finances: You're getting the vague, fuzzy feeling you're being used, and it's not just about money. You weren't born to be anyone's doormat, so don't let someone get away with treating you as if you were beneath them.
● Love: You may be thinking about what's owed to you for a past romantic imbalance, but is this really productive? Perhaps it's time to cut your losses, forget about the old and wholeheartedly embrace the new.