Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 23 2017
● General: Feeling blue? Thinking about how great it would be if a huge party would suddenly, magically arrive on your doorstep? Well, you do have certain options: You can arrange for a mini-break in the action -- and if you have someone who's game to play hooky with you, that might not be such a bad idea. Aren't you due for a day off? Think of it this way: Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. So it's just as important to tend to it carefully. Right?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Creative work will be easy to generate and get on the fast track. It should create some good buzz and earn you some well-deserved props, so take a risk. No ideas are too out there for implementation.
● Finances: The next few days will go by quicker than you think -- or slower than molasses. You have to be ready to go with the flow. Remember, you have a lot to accomplish no matter what the passage of time feels like, so stay focused.
● Love: You're living in a material world, and material things transmit certain messages. That doesn't make you shallow, though. Think of matter as being a manifested spirit. What do the physical details about your new suitor say?
● General: You woke up this morning, looked in the mirror, and decided there was something about you that you'd like to change. Well, good for you. You can do it, and you know it. If it's a physical change, start planning your new regimen and remember, baby steps, baby steps, baby steps. And what about getting an exercise buddy? Isn't there someone you'd like to get to know better anyway?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's a good day to beef up your connections with coworkers and clients. Small gestures will go a long way toward getting you in with the right people -- plus your charisma is absolutely undeniable. Make your moves now!
● Finances: You're out of time to waste. People around you may seem like they're starting their vacations early but you can't afford that kind of attitude. Your bank account couldn't care less about their emotional state -- only your financial state. Stay on top of things.
● Love: This connection with you-know-who might be effortless, but the long-term maintenance might mean more of a challenge. You think it's worth the sparks for the heat that you two can generate in the long run.
● General: You're not in the mood for loud noises, bright lights or music that's any more raucous than Mozart. So be sure you've got the ambiance you're after, and don't settle for less. You're perfectly entitled to silence when you want it. Besides, you might need to get away for a couple of days to feed this mood of yours. It's not a bad time for a trip to the country, or maybe a ski trip. You'll think of something.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: There's one work relationship in particular you need to work on. It should be obvious, but if you need help figuring it out, think about the person you're most closed off from, then start rebuilding accordingly.
● Finances: The stage is set for you to haul in a bit of extra income. When others are slacking off all around you, you're ready to go. You'll have a great day if you simply follow through on other people's promises.
● Love: You look great. You sound great. You smell great. So why are these dates just fizzling? Examine your inner motives. It could be that you're really not in the mood for love at all. Figure out what you really want.
● General: The heavens are conspiring to bring you even closer to your friends than you have been -- which is really saying something. In fact, you could end up in a long heart-to-heart with someone you've been dying to make peace with, and whether you're delivering or accepting the apology, you can rest assured that it will take. Then for the fun part: Catching up on old times. It's time to start talking.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Bosses or lifers will seem to be stuck in old patterns, but for now they're actually worth listening to. See if you can work some synergy between their history and your future. These old-timers are your best assets.
● Finances: You're annoyed that you have to focus on work projects when what you really want to start planning is your personal calendar. It can wait another day or two. Stay on task until you can afford to slack off.
● Love: You could meet someone adorable over a fresh batch of rhubarb. Start shopping at a local farmer's market, volunteer at your local co-op or a soup kitchen. Gastronomical interests bring you closer to love.
● General: Even if your dealings with a certain higher-up have been less than amicable lately, you'll be able to smooth things over nicely now -- so stop worrying about your job, and about what might happen 'if.' It's not going to happen. All you have to do is show up a couple of minutes early, ask them for a bit of their time and have a nice heart-to-heart chat. Bet you'll end up even better off, professionally speaking, than you were before.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Team-building and morale-boosting should be at the top of your agenda; if for some reason that's taken care of or a moot point, then turn your attention to charming new clients and building your customer base.
● Finances: You're tempted to close shop early and socialize but that would be a bit of a mistake. Keep your nose to the grindstone and let others slack off; don't let their attitude affect your determination and ambition.
● Love: Denying your crush won't make it go away, no matter how much you want it to. Admit that you're attracted to this person. It doesn't mean you have to act on it. Before you know it, the feeling will pass.
● General: Even if things have been a bit on the rocky side between you and a dear one lately, you don't have to worry about that continuing any longer. You'll get out of bed in the mood to make things better, no matter what it takes -- well, on a couple of conditions. For example, there will be no more pouting on their part when you simply offer a suggestion about how to make something better. For your own part, you might want to promise to present those suggestions with just a touch more tact. Deal?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Client meetings will go exceptionally well for you, as will any activity that involves convincing others you're worth every penny. Your words won't fail you even once, so speak with confidence and charisma!
● Finances: Work issues feel like balls and chains around your ankles. That's not exactly fair of you. Stop feeling as if you're owed more than you're getting. Whether your beef is with your income or your vacation time, save it for later and get the job done.
● Love: So many romantic choices -- what's a person to do? Do you want the thrill of someone new, or is the tried-and-true best for you? Hemming and hawing won't help you out -- make a choice and do it quickly.
● General: There's a very sensual heavenly energy on duty at the moment in a very nice spot -- most especially for your sign. It all boils down to at least one more wonderful day and one more wonderful evening, just for you. Better stock up on all the things you'll need to create the ambiance you're after: candles, bubble bath, massage oil -- oh, and don't forget the music. Better make a couple of phone calls, too -- to the friends who'll be wondering where you are.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your reputation is at the forefront right now, and it's centered on one question: Do you move things forward or hold them back? Answer quickly! People are hanging on your every word.
● Finances: Your head is in two places at once. You're thinking about your personal life at work or vice versa. You can pull it off as long as you don't let the duality turn you into a monster.
● Love: Your confidence is at an all-time high, and with good reason. People love to be around you -- and some people would love to be in love with you too. Remember to be particular -- don't jump at every opportunity.
● General: You've been dropping hints lately about that certain someone you've been spending all that time with: about how wonderful they are, how nicely they treat you, etc. You've been going on and on about 'em. Now it's time to take your new god/dess out to meet the gang. Bet you just can't contain yourself, you're so darned happy about it. Might be fun to show up just a few minutes late, though -- don't they call it 'fashionably late?'
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Today you may run into a few obstacles right out of the gate, just don't keep slamming into them. Take a few minutes to assess the situation and you'll soon find the right path.
● Finances: When people around you slack off, they're taking a big risk. Don't put yourself in the same precarious position. Remind yourself that you've never been one of the sheep, and stay committed.
● Love: Sometimes it seems like the entire world has coupled up, but statistically that's not true. If you're surrounded by couples, it's time to make some new acquaintances. Take classes or join community concerns.
● General: You've been working extremely hard lately, so much so that you're actually too tired to go out tonight, no matter how lovely that offer is that you've just received. Before you refuse, though, think it over. Can't you grab yourself a power nap after work and rally? Sure you can. You're a superstar. Besides, you have your reputation to think of -- you're the life of the party who's always game for 'just one more' of anything.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You're in touch with a deep well of good feelings, and you'll be able to share the love with customers if you're working with them. Any face-to-face work will go smoothly, and you'll come to a stellar compromise.
● Finances: It's hard to focus or stay on task when the vibe all around you is lazy and giddy. Your thoughts might be all over the board but if you don't get done what you need to today, you'll be in the same sorry state later, and that won't be much fun.
● Love: Sometimes you have to wonder what is up with your friends. How can they keep making the same mistakes about love over and over and over again? Wait a minute -- have you looked at your own love life, buster?
● General: It won't take much arm-twisting to talk you into a little recreation now -- yes, even though you have a huge to-do list, and even though you're ordinarily the very soul of discretion. It will take even less strong-arming if you happen to be at the mercy of someone you find absolutely delightful -- someone who's just dying for a few quality hours alone with you. Oh, go ahead, and don't feel guilty about it either. You're due.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Even though the pace of work isn't satisfying you, take advantage of the slowdown to pore over financial records. The past has some important clues to the future, and you should be the first one to see the trend.
● Finances: You're cleaning up all areas of your life -- financial, personal and professional. Cut out all the extra or downright unhealthy relationships you have. Banks that overcharge are as bad as friends who are leaches.
● Love: Get some much-needed perspective. This moment is only a bit part in the larger picture of your love life. Trust that there's something else out there waiting for you. Expect a lovely and enlightening surprise.
● General: You've been looking around your place lately and wondering if it's really where you want to be. If you're not sure anymore, you have options. You can either seek out a real estate agent, or start flipping through the newspaper to find something that's a bit more suited to your tastes. Or you can give yourself a redecorating budget, grab some color palettes and create a new home right where you are now. Take your time deciding, though. There's really no rush.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Schmoozing and networking are the perfect activities for you right now. You'll be able to make the right impression on anyone you meet and build lasting connections while you're at it.
● Finances: Things really start to sizzle today. There is no such thing as a back burner on your agenda. Turn the heat up because you have a lot to do and not much time left to do it.
● Love: That motto 'one day at a time' works pretty well when applied to dating too. It's hard to stop your imagination from leaping into the future after one great encounter, but recognize it for what it is, okay?
● General: The heavens have arranged for a particularly solid energy to turn each and every word you say into a firm, grounded statement -- and that goes double for emotional subjects. Needless to say, there's no time like the present for you to call that 'state of the relationship' meeting you've been mulling over. You want to clear the air, and you're ready to do just that. Make the call. You'll feel much better afterward.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: It's a good time to initiate business trips, especially if the goal is to cement working relationships or engage in strategic brainstorming. Your networking power is unstoppable and people are ready to sign on.
● Finances: No matter what is on your plate today, you'll wish it was something else. That's a siren call so watch out. You could easily crash your financial boat against the rocks if you're not careful.
● Love: Lean on your family. Siblings are especially stalwart when it comes to helping you through any romantic trials and tribulations. Being in the presence of constant love reminds you of all that you have to be grateful for.