Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 27 2017
● General: Better tidy up and make sure everything at your place is exactly where you want it and how you want it. By the end of today -- and it's going to be a busy one -- you'll have some company you weren't expecting. Don't even bother trying to guess who it might be. That would take all the fun out of it. Instead, just enjoy it. Oh, and don't feel like you can't surprise someone yourself. You might call first, though, just to be polite.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You'll see a smarter way to do business, but don't take it too far. A boost in productivity is fine, but don't let yourself develop delusions of grandeur. Remember, you're just a worker among workers -- no more, no less.
● Finances: Can one great day follow another? You're about to find out. You may think there's nothing quite like being fat and happy but there is something comparable. The joy you have can't be bought and paid for. Be grateful for it.
● Love: If the whirl of dating is making you feel drained, there's a problem. You need a time-out. Retire to your nest with lots of good books, comedy DVDs and the phone for long, heartfelt conversations with old pals.
● General: It's time to make up, mend fences and break bread. Whatever you want to call it, be sure you do it. This minor dispute has been going on for long enough, hasn't it? Now it's time to do the adult thing and put it to rest. The heavens are in the perfect frame of mind to help you out, and your place would definitely be the best venue for the event. Ready? Now grab that phone and start dialing.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: There's so much talk going on around you, it's a wonder any work gets done at all. Despite the interruptions, you should find enough of interest to keep you from snapping at all the Chatty Cathys in your realm.
● Finances: Alliances shifted significantly yesterday. Your entire emotional landscape seems altered. It takes some getting used to. Spending a bit of money today will help you make the adjustment. Indulge.
● Love: You're quite comfortable in front of an audience, but a date may not be so at ease with a crowd. So, rather than a high-profile or on-display kind of date, go for something discreet. In other words, no karaoke.
● General: Still not ready to quit shopping? Still patrolling the malls, local specialty stores and boutiques in search of just the right price on the perfect accessory? Well, fine, if it makes you happy. But you ought to consider that you'll probably want to have a couple of bucks left over to pick up something nice for your sweetie. Bring the spree that wouldn't die to a close now. While you still have some available credit.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Don't take that risk, no matter how appealing it seems. You're in the middle of a very short run of less-than-stellar luck, and you can't afford to push it. Besides, a foe is in your midst, and they're just waiting for you to fail.
● Finances: You had your bit of fun. You never dreamed there would be any follow up to your idle banter, but a knock on the door will floor you. Get ready to see your ideas cashed in, if not by you then by others.
● Love: Why are the wrong ones so darn appealing? That's a great question. Perhaps you should make it even more specific: Why is it that you always find the wrong ones so appealing? The answers will be illuminating.
● General: Your emotions are just pouring out of you -- yes, even more than usual. You're not feeling sniffly or sentimental, though. You're adamant about everything you feel. You may be surprising a few people as a result -- especially those who know you well, and really haven't seen you act like this before. Too bad. It's good to keep 'em on their toes, and time to let the world know what you're really made of. Vent at will.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Creativity is the key when it comes your job, and you have the right mojo to exploit it. Use that inner vision to communicate whatever it is that makes you different -- people will definitely pick up on the subtleties.
● Finances: Some things just get better with age. Like leftovers or sales. Your excesses are just getting bigger and bigger. You can't afford this behavior forever. Allow yourself one more day to overindulge -- then cut yourself off.
● Love: You're tempted to roll your eyes when someone asks you what's your sign. Hey, don't be so quick to judge. It's hard to come up to a stranger and strike up a conversation. Be kind and remain open minded.
● General: When you least expect it, the urge to share a secret fantasy will come along, just about knocking you out of your chair. What are you going to do about it? Well, if you're smart, you'll find an appropriate person to whisper it to -- hopefully, someone who can either help you make it happen or provide some similar ideas along those lines. Remember that once it's out, you'll feel obligated to do something about it. Ready?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your multitasking skills will be tested today as work comes at you in all directions. Since your mental energy is peaking, however, it shouldn't be a problem. If you need a helping hand, don't hesitate to ask!
● Finances: Someone in your circle pulled off quite the big achievement yesterday and is still glorying in it. They deserve it. Have a big heart and let them know just how much you admire their work.
● Love: Plunge into deep waters, especially when it comes to love. Something that you think you just can't handle will turn out to be exactly what (or whom) you need in your life. Be brave and sally forth.
● General: You've been extremely hedonistic lately -- at least by your hardworking standards. This morning, however, you woke up and realized that you needed to run some errands. You're in a frenzy to get things done, and you won't rest until you do. If you had plans for this afternoon, don't cancel. Just move them to tonight. You'll need the rest after your whirlwind cleaning, straightening and organizing extravaganza.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You'll be as flexible as you need to be and then some; in fact, you might get some serious praise for your ability to adjust to ever-changing situations. As far as you're concerned, it's par for the course!
● Finances: Too much going on lately has left you depleted. It's time to re-energize yourself -- without all those overbearing people you've had to put up with of late. Spend some time alone or with those who nourish you, at any cost.
● Love: Getting to know someone else better actually provides a way to learn more about yourself as well. So stop worrying about how to impress this new date. Instead, think about what self-knowledge you could be gaining.
● General: Don't let them get to you. Sure, that's easier said than done, especially when the person you're up against knows exactly how to push your buttons with maximum efficiency. Still, if you give in and get nasty, you'll be letting them win -- and although your sign has a reputation for being fair, that doesn't mean you like to lose. Do what comes best -- and easiest -- to you. Kill 'em with kindness.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: A lecture or presentation is coming your way, and it will change the way you see your work, so keep your ears open. This is a unique opportunity, and you'll be glad you were present to hear the message.
● Finances: You may have been at the head of the table yesterday but you're at someone's feet today. Life can be like that sometimes. It's not a case of being up one minute and down the next, though. It's more like a change of scenery.
● Love: If you spend all your time worrying about what one date or another thought about you, you wouldn't have a life. So this one didn't work out. Big deal. Some people in this world just have bad taste.
● General: Anyone who messes with you obviously doesn't know you well, because if they did, they'd have some respect for your ability to hold onto a grudge, get even and at the very least, intimidate someone to the point where they're looking over their shoulder for months. So if someone refuses to back off even after you've sent out some extremely obvious warning signs -- well, let's just say that they can't be the sharpest crayon in the box, and they deserve what they get. Still, consider the source before you go full out.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Good ideas really are a dime a dozen for you right now -- but that doesn't mean you should dismiss them. In fact, start cataloguing. Write all your thoughts down and save them for a rainy day.
● Finances: Stress finally brought on the big thunderstorm it had been threatening. Now you're watching the rain of the event seep into all areas of your life. This could be career crisis time or not, depending on the size of your umbrella.
● Love: The ends definitely do not justify the means when it comes to romance. Keep your behavior clean and aboveboard. It's only a happy ending if sincere and compassionate efforts went into getting there.
● General: You've been spending quite a bit of time with a certain person lately. Your friends are snickering and making comments about wedding bells, and you're starting to wonder yourself if it might not be time to settle down and put an end to the 'party of one' you've been holding all these years. Well, think about it. Wouldn't it be nice to climb that mountain, cross that bridge or see that sunset with a partner?
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Keep your focus on current tasks and don't worry about strategic planning for the time being. Your mindset is better suited to the present -- planning can wait a few days.
● Finances: Whether you went to far-off destinations or stayed home, the last few days have been mind-altering, if not life-altering. Joy, fun and risk are all part of the package. Enjoy it all.
● Love: Not quite sure about this suitor? Get a glimpse of a potential love interest in a situation where he or she is dealing with subordinates. You can tell a lot about a person by their behavior by how they handle authority.
● General: You're not quite sure what's going on between you and a dear one, but it has been difficult, and you're not happy about it. This doesn't mean it's over, just entering one of those 'challenging phases' that either makes or breaks a relationship. Decide which path you'd like to follow, have a sit-down and discuss. You can probably work this out if you want to.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You have a lot to say, but now is just not the time to say it -- especially if it's critical or outside the box. Think things through carefully before making any comments. If in doubt, stay silent.
● Finances: You don't mind sharing; it's being taken for all you're worth that bothers you. Be careful who you choose to share with; the wrong person thinks you owe them more than you are even worth.
● Love: Focusing so much on making romance happen is just making you more tense and anxious than is necessary. Instead, pay attention to friendships. Love will find you where and when you least expect it.
● General: Telling you not to let your mouth get away from you just won't work now. You've already started saying exactly what's on your mind, and you're not ready to quit yet -- especially since it actually feels so darned good to finally let it all out. Well, fine. Just don't say anything too excessively harsh. You can dress someone down without actually wounding them, right? Practice in front of a mirror if you have to.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Be fierce today and you'll do fine. You'll have to stretch yourself a little beyond your comfort zone to deal with problems that surface this afternoon. Don't sweat -- the anxiety will end sooner than you think.
● Finances: You've experienced something extraordinary lately and you can't wait to see how it translates into your regular life. Only problem is, regular life hasn't started back up yet. Enjoy being on another plane altogether.
● Love: The craziest venues can bring you the cutest date when you least expect it. So try doing karaoke at that odd little restaurant. Drag a friend along to a dog show. Hey, while you're at it, volunteer for jury duty.
● General: You've got one more day of doing absolutely nothing but enjoying the company of a divine, delectable dear one -- and you're planning to make the very most of it. The heavens are fully willing to cooperate, and even aid your cause. All you have to do is provide the companion, the ambience and maybe some provisions so you two don't have to leave the building if you don't want to. Dash out to the grocery store and the video store for what you need, then unplug the phones.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your efforts are rarely so directly correlated with the day's results. The harder and smarter you work, the better off you'll be. You should start to see progress right away (and so will the powers that be!)
● Finances: The last few days have been like living a fantasy. It's hard to face the regular grind again. You don't have to just yet, though. Buy yourself some extra time; it's cheap right about now.
● Love: Communication gets tricky due to some intense astrological vibes. It might be a good time to keep flirtation restricted to body language. Any linguistic maneuvers might be misinterpreted right now.