Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 29 2017
● General: The stars are turning up the volume on all our emotions, and in your case, they are also going to turn you into a magnet for the attentions of admirers, new and old. If there's someone you've been trying to get together with, it's a given that you'll be able to make that connection now. So all you really have to do is show up, smile and see what happens. Sounds nice, huh? Enjoy.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You might entertain dreams of freelancing, and if you work from home, you might crave office culture. The dissonance should fade in the near future, and you'll be back to loving your current work situation.
● Finances: You're in between two incredible challenges. Don't dive right into challenge number two just yet. Take your time and make sure you're ready to face it first. Get yourself in shape in whatever ways necessary.
● Love: This person seems absolutely right for you in so many ways. Not so fast! It's time to look beyond the attractive surface -- is there really any substance there, or are you being fooled by the shiny facade?
● General: Your family needs you now, and you're going to go all out to help. Even if they don't mention the problem, you'll know about it instinctively. The stars will help illuminate the situation, and expose whatever has been going on that they may have been too proud or too fearful to mention to you. Once the issue is out, you can sit them down, find out what they need and put together a plan. And who's better at planning than earthy, grounded you?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You're going to be all over the place today. It's one of those days where you're at the mercy of your mood swings. You might have the luxury of tailoring your tasks to your mood -- if so, go for it.
● Finances: Every blossom eventually fades. A good financial deal is starting to lose its luster and appeal. Cutting your losses may seem harsh but it's the right thing to do, for you, your wallet and the other principles. Don't flinch.
● Love: When you enter a room, you make someone's head spin. While this suitor may not be readily apparent, you'll be very pleased once they reveal their identity. For right now, sit tight and keep doing what you're doing.
● General: The stars are about to expose a tricky situation, possibly involving a sibling or neighbor, and you'll want to help. The good news is that you're very likely the only person who can help, and it's not a moment too soon that you caught wind of all this. If it's a financial problem, do what you can without putting yourself in jeopardy. The next step is to help them put together a budget, or make plans to start saving.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your intuition is sending crystal-clear messages that you'd be wise to heed. Be especially watchful during long conversations -- something will come up that you might miss at first.
● Finances: Money issues remain thorny for you. You need advice and don't know whom to ask. You'd rather put a message in a bottle than confide in family. Bite the bullet and admit you need some help. If it's any easier, conduct the correspondence via email.
● Love: You're so busy giving yourself all kinds of jobs and tasks to accomplish that you're forgetting what should be foremost on your mind -- love! Some cutie has his or her eye on you. It's time for you to start responding.
● General: You've been feeling extremely emotional for days, and that's actually going to peak right about now -- thanks to the stars. You may need to put an end to a particular situation that's gone past the point of being productive or emotionally healthy for all parties concerned. While that won't be easy, you know it has to be done. It really is for the best.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Troubles galore are brewing around the workplace, but right now you have to move on and deal with the next big thing. Let others sort out their own messes -- you're on a totally different trajectory!
● Finances: Cleaning up after a party is never fun, and your financial life has been one big party. It's time to buckle down and face the mess. Remember to go from the general to the specific in your efforts.
● Love: So the romantic sizzle went fizzle between you and a recent prospect. Even when things don't work out, you know that you were better off for following your instincts. You're so much wiser now.
● General: This is one luscious day that you won't forget in a hurry. The bright light of the stars will be putting you in a magical spotlight. As a result, you may feel the urge to change something about yourself, either physically or intellectually. Whether it's an exercise program, or the urge to enroll in a class, you'll enter into it with your usual unparalleled zest.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Keep your head on your desk -- or at least low enough to get out of the line of fire. Some seriously weird mojo is going on around you, but you don't have to risk friendly fire. Just steer clear of the conflict.
● Finances: You can't afford to be impulsive -- and you're not. You've been keeping yourself on a tight leash so long that you hardly turn your head at the shop windows. The results are starting to show so keep up the discipline and hard work.
● Love: Someone adores you -- platonically, that is. However, they could change their minds with a little pretty persuasion on your part. Love and business could be part of this future relationship if you want.
● General: Just when you thought it was safe to come out -- or to at least let your feelings out without fear of reprisal -- someone seems to be plotting against you. If you're genuinely worried about that, consult an earthy, grounded friend -- someone who'll be able to give you an unbiased, honest opinion. What you don't need is someone who'll tell you what they think you want to hear.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your good energy is perfect for entertaining business guests or making customers feel at home. If you don't have any face time scheduled, however, turn your attention toward planning.
● Finances: Things aren't exactly in a shambles but you could stand to do a bit of tidying up before embarking on your next big project. Your checkbook needs your attention, for starters. Then move on to unpaid bills and work your way from there.
● Love: Online ads are weird. You hate blind dates. Hey, there little camper -- you need to develop a better attitude! You don't have to work any of those venues if they truly don't suit you -- just be open to possibility (and love).
● General: You've got center stage at the moment, there's no doubt about it. The stars have brought along a full dose of admiring attention for you, most of it from one particular group you've been associating with for some time now. This will be a mixed blessing. While you'll appreciate the good feelings coming your way, you may also be in the mood for some quality time alone with you. Well, take your bows graciously, then duck out early.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You have to start something new, but you might not yet have a firm grasp on what it entails. Not knowing the next step isn't the end of the world, you know! Try to follow your instincts and you'll do fine.
● Finances: Too much of a good thing is no fun, whether the good thing is eating, drinking, spending or socializing. You're quickly reaching the point of being overwhelmed. You need to cut back and only you know exactly where.
● Love: You're definitely on the sunny side of the street when it comes to love! Everyone you meet is charmed by your effortless wit and natural charisma. The world is your oyster, so take advantage of it.
● General: The stars are about to illuminate the tug-of-war you've been feeling lately about work and career vs. personal issues. It may be time to make a decision, but not to worry. You're ready, you're willing and you have what it takes to get the job done. Don't worry about stepping on anyone's toes, either. If you're offered a position because they dropped the ball, that's not your problem.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Take advantage of a certain situation, even if it means profiting at the expense of someone else. In the short term it won't look good, and you may even lose a few allies, but it will be forgotten soon enough.
● Finances: Who says there are no secrets between friends? You're doing everyone a favor by keeping things to yourself. Money may seem like the issue but that's simply a red herring.
● Love: Your approval means a lot to someone special. Chances are they want to be someone special to you in more ways than one. Are you willing to take a risk? The situation could turn out to be pretty spectacular.
● General: There's no doubt that you're going to be experiencing absolutely everything to the nth degree today. Thanks to the stars, you can at least rest assured that you'll have plenty of company. Once you express those feelings, you may also feel the need to reward yourself, and why not? If you haven't earned it, especially after the week you've had, no one has. You've proven yourself to be discreet, diligent and loyal. Now let your feelings out, and get yourself a treat!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You feel secure and content, even if you're still hungry to rise higher. Take time to enjoy what you have right now, then get to work on moving forward. Downtime is important in your ascent to the top.
● Finances: You need more money but a raise isn't the appropriate source. It's time to branch out. You've been putting all of your eggs in one basket for long enough anyway.
● Love: Run, don't walk. Sing, don't talk. Put hot sauce on your burger instead of ketchup. The stars make love, life and learning a lot more intense today. Take advantage of all this heightened emotion. Revel in it!
● General: You've got something to say, and you won't be able to hold it back another second. This has been a long time coming, but with the stars' intense emotional energy arriving this morning, keeping quiet any longer isn't necessary, and won't be possible. You're being asked to express yourself, and knowing you, you'll find a gracious, affable way to do it -- even if what emerges is a good-bye. You have to do this. Now do it.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Even if your poker face is usually unbreakable, for now you have to let it down and allow your reactions to show. For one reason or another, honesty is the best policy -- remember that when temptation sets in.
● Finances: You can't afford to waste a minute today. The more you plan ahead, the more you'll be able to achieve with your day. Doing your research first thing in the morning is a must, if you haven't done so already.
● Love: A date is shyer (or duller) than you expected. It's up to you to get this party started -- and quickly. Call up your friends and ask them to bring their friends. This impromptu fiesta might hold many pleasant surprises.
● General: Relationships will take center stage in your life right now. In fact, you may be either on the verge of falling in love, or on the verge of admitting that it's already happened. Either way, rest assured that it's prime time to accept it and discuss it. The stars give you license to fully express yourself -- and today's the perfect time to let out all those emotions.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your energy is perfectly suited to new beginnings, so cast out for the right one. It's a great time to consider big career moves or take on new clients or partners -- keep it simple and personal.
● Finances: You can't be too careful with your money today. Those strange currents beneath the surface are actually what are pulling your financial boat along, and it could get sucked into a rip current if you're not overly diligent.
● Love: You're more irresistible than you realize. Assuming a persona will just make you deeply uncomfortable, and your date will sense that. Learn to love who you are and someone else will do the same.
● General: You've been spending quite a bit of time alone lately, and your friends are beginning to worry. The good news is that it's all about to come to an end. The stars will illuminate your newly found urge to get out there and mingle -- maybe even with an exercise class, or some type of self-help group. Take advantage of this potent energy. Share yourself with others. It's only fair. You have so much to give.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You're in an unusually social mood and can easily sway people in your direction. Work that network and make sure you squeeze some good contacts out of it -- don't forget to keep those business cards handy as well!
● Finances: Be as analytical about giving your money away as you are about investing it. Know exactly where the money is going before you donate it anywhere. Act as if there is a return -- because there will be.
● Love: A worldly type enters your social scene, and your romantic radar is reading potential that's off the charts. Get a little closer. The conversation between the two of you shows that there's something real there.