Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 25 2017
● General: Still chatting away? Dashing around and having fun? Bet you are. The good news is that it's officially time to play. Now you can do it with a clear conscience. Get yourself dressed, get out there and enjoy the company of dear ones you haven't seen in far too long. With the heavens as full as they are of spontaneous, impetuous energies, you'd better not take the night off. What if you missed something?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Keep an eye on your stress meter. You're at risk of overworking yourself -- it's the weekend, after all. Try to get in an hour or so of downtime. The week ahead will be crazy, crazy, crazy!
● Finances: Brace yourself for an onslaught of something both very familiar and completely alien, all at the same time. Hold onto your wallet as well as your hat, because this wild ride will have change falling out of your pockets and leave you breathless.
● Love: Clark Kent had Superman. Diana Prince has Wonder Woman. Now it's time for you to develop your own alter ego. Be detailed, down to the kind of clothes he or she wears. The next time you're feeling shy, bring them out instead.
● General: Your work week looks to be ending on a terrific note, and it's all because of you. You've been hitting it hard for a while now, doing your job and someone else's, too -- at least one someone else, if not more. But now, finally, the recognition you deserve is en route. Don't worry if it doesn't happen immediately. It's in the works. The higher-ups have been watching you, and they're well pleased. Stick out that chest!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You need to stick with the basics and finish up all your weekend projects before you even begin to focus on the coming week. Start the workweek off on a fresh note -- personal baggage will only drag you down.
● Finances: Impulse buys are fine as long as you've already gotten the necessities checked off your list. If you've covered all your bases and have some money leftover, a thoughtful extra is a welcome expenditure.
● Love: Before you go anywhere with your dating life, you have to learn to speak up. Remaining silent about your needs doesn't help anyone, least of all you. Get some gumption and your self-confidence will grow.
● General: Oh, this is going to be fun. The world is finally in the same mood you're always in -- to let go, let loose, chat and laugh -- and you've got plenty of interesting invitations to extend and accept. One in particular may involve a long-distance friend or lover, too. Whether you'll be doing the traveling or the entertaining won't matter. You'll have a terrific time.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Compromise is the word of your coming week -- focus on building bridges, not tearing them down. You can make it a win-win situation if you think flexibly and are prepared to go well outside of the box.
● Finances: Good communication is always crucial but today more so than usual. Be sure you know exactly what your obligations are. Where and when to show up is just the beginning.
● Love: Sick of being a party of one? That's understandable. But keep in mind there's a lot to be enjoyed when you're going solo: less wait, less fuss and less expense involved all around. Appreciate what you have.
● General: You've had your suspicions for some time, and now you've got more. What you're wondering about isn't a bad thing, however -- you have the feeling that someone is planning something delightful for you, and you're probably right. Just don't do anything to ruin the surprise. This has probably been some time in the making, and it may not quite be ready for you. Sit tight, and keep quiet. You'll be glad you did when you see what's going on.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It's a weird day, but you're exactly the right person to deal with the strangeness. So if your family's acting odd or the dog just won't mind, don't try to fight it. You're better off ignoring the frenetic energy around you.
● Finances: Wild behavior is out of the question for the next couple of days. Try had to be on your best behavior. Those in a position of authority are watching you. If it feels like your first meal at the adult table, you're not far off the mark.
● Love: When you're at work, you're totally focused. However, when you're not at work, you have this thing called a life. Put some energy into that too. Call up someone cute and go to the movies with them.
● General: That ordinarily charming way you have with words will be even more lethal now, so you should definitely be careful about flinging those casual comments around. You might think you're kidding around -- not really flirting, just teasing a little. But to them, you may be the best thing that's come their way since ice cream. Think before you speak, even if you're just being nice. This stuff you're putting out is easier to turn on than to shut off.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If you can't figure out what's going on between you and your peers next week, don't panic. Deep-seated issues are to blame. Try to move past them and overlook any strife. You'll be better off staying above the conflict.
● Finances: You know just when to say you like something and when to admit you don't. Whatever your pronouncements, be sure you handle them with your usual finesse. You may not have a fortune riding on it but something even more valuable is.
● Love: There might be mitigating circumstances to help explain a date's odd -- to say the least -- behavior. Let them explain and apologize if necessary. After that you can decide whether to give them a second chance.
● General: Did you wake up in the mood to spend some money on either your home or your family? Well, whether you're redecorating, adding a room or a wing or just planning a surprise for a dear one, you'll want to do it up right. That's fine, but don't spend what you can't afford. Remember, it's the thought behind what you do -- not the price tag -- that counts. You can make a place beautiful or a moment special without breaking the bank.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's amazing what a couple days away from the office will do for you. Even if you don't leave the house, pretend you're on vacation or some foreign adventure. The mental break will do you a world of good!
● Finances: There are some things you just can't predict or get a grip on. A family gathering will either leave you energized or depleted. The only thing you have any real control over is your account balance, so hold onto your wallet.
● Love: There's a mighty lucky configuration among your stars when it comes to romance. If you're just starting a relationship, you'll find that it gets an extra burst of juice. If you're single, you're due to meet someone swell.
● General: You're so darned happy you're bubbling over. It's a wonderful feeling, but if it's because you're in love, try to go easy on the rest of the world. You know how irritating it is to hear about the love of someone's life over and over again? You know how you just want to stuff a sock in their mouth when they keep bringing the conversation back to their wonderful sweetheart over and over again? Right. That could be you if you're not careful.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Housecleaning -- in the office and at home -- is good for you right now, so get to work closing out old projects, clearing up space for the next wave of business and creating new opportunities on the home front.
● Finances: There will be no routine to speak of for the next few days, and your best strategy is to keep out of sight and out of mind. You may want to keep your head down to dodge any bullets that may be intended for others around you.
● Love: Feeling antsy? No wonder! You're ready to get a move on, but your friends like the same old watering holes. Convince them that there are bigger and better prospects to be had at different venues.
● General: You've been far too good for far too long. Ever since the holidays, you've probably been watching every penny. So isn't it time to stop being quite so neurotic about your budget and have some fun? Sure it is. Start tonight. Call the dearest of your dear ones and suggest going out. It doesn't have to involve a limo or a bottle of Dom Perignon. Just do something that's fun -- something outside the house.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: View gaps in your knowledge as opportunities rather than weaknesses. Just don't assume anything -- it's imperative that you're forthright about what you know and don't know.
● Finances: You're dreaming of meals in foreign places. It's ironic, because what's in store for you is a good dose of home cooking. Must you always be such a malcontent? Why, yes. Go ahead and spend the money on your dreams.
● Love: Someone's attempt to get your attention is a major misfire. Instead of pointing it out, kindly ignore it -- and discreetly tell them thanks, but no thanks. They'll appreciate your kindness and will back down.
● General: You've never been one to refuse playtime, have you? And you've been good for ages -- extra good, in fact. You're probably thinking about treating yourself to something extra special to celebrate, like maybe a little trip. Even if it's just a day trip, or an overnighter with friends, you really should let go and just do it. Nothing makes you happier than a change of scenery. So go. You've earned it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your loyalties might be tested next week, especially if you work in a creative industry. Instead of trying to be something you're not, stick to what you're good at and let your natural artistry shine through.
● Finances: You can only be so flexible. Others are counting on things to be a certain way, with no deviation from tradition. Find the small ways you can shake things up without upsetting the applecart.
● Love: Show up to that party even if you're feeling insecure. The fact is everyone has areas of his or her life that they're hesitant about. Are you going to let a little thing like that stop you? Absolutely not!
● General: For days you've been dreaming about your spare time and spending it all alone at your place. Well, that's a nice dream, but it's not going to happen. When you least expect it -- shortly before quitting time -- you'll get your second wind. So now what? Do you call everyone you turned down and say you changed your mind, or stay in because you said you would? Duh -- get the phone. They'll only snicker for a second. Then they'll be so glad to see you it won't matter.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Compensation is on your mind, and rightly so. It might not be the best time to ask for a raise, but it's definitely a good time to start making the case you're worth more. Start assembling your evidence.
● Finances: There are ways to stay within your means and enjoy life at the same time. Cutting out all the fat would be no fun. Don't discard things just because they are unnecessary. Keeping things interesting and fun is as important as being practical.
● Love: Everything is charged with flirtatious energy, from getting your daily latte to business meetings. All this delicious tension helps you see romantic possibilities where you could've sworn there was none before.
● General: You've been meeting some really interesting people lately -- for the last two months, in fact. And that roll you're on isn't going anywhere just yet. Someone who's recently been introduced to you by a friend may turn out to play a major part in your life, starting as soon as today. You might end up traveling with them, taking a class together or joining a group you've been curious about. Do something different.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Early next week, check in with all the different projects you've left alone for a while. It's a good time to delegate and assign responsibilities -- people are definitely willing to hear you out and comply with your demands.
● Finances: Be careful -- overindulging is a serious temptation right about now. Even one day of serious overspending can ruin all the painful frugality you've put yourself through for the past several months. Exercise all of your self-control.
● Love: Maybe you overhear a couple having a fight, or your best friend confides that her significant other is driving her up the wall. Every now and then something happens that makes you realize how great it is to be single.
● General: Making someone's day has always been one of your favorite things to do, and you'll have your chance to do it again now. A certain person who really needs a break and a smile will come your way. The good news is that without them even having to mention it, you'll be able to use those ultra-sensitive antennae of yours to figure out exactly what they need, and of course you'll provide it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your energy is up for any task right now, and though you have some nagging big-picture questions, these issues won't get in the way of your productivity right now or over the coming week.
● Finances: Even if you love what you do -- and the money -- you need a break from it every once in a while. Your distractions aren't exactly relaxing, but they will be a nice change of scenery.
● Love: Are your knees knocking at the thought of talking to that certain person? Well, buck up little camper! This isn't middle school anymore (thank goodness). You don't need a fancy line. Try saying hi and you'll be off.