Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 26 2017
● General: At the moment, you're feeling out of control as far as money is concerned. You want to spend it, but you're afraid you'll overdo. You want to save it, but lately, that's easier said than done. Well, here's a thought: Why not look into taking on a part-time job? Or think about turning your hobby into a second source of income? More cash coming in will mean more fun when you spend it.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Be very careful in making deals, especially when it comes to sales and mergers. It will be too easy to see what you want to see instead of what you're actually getting.
● Finances: Decisions are rapid fire. Even with the best of communication tools you can wonder if you have the most up to date information. But you have to trade on something, so don't second guess your sources.
● Love: Enough of this, 'I don't care; where do you want to go?' business. If you have a preference, state it. Believe it or not, the interested party will be most relieved that you spoke up about it. Take some responsibility.
● General: You were busy for weeks, and now you've completed what you were working on. Congratulations are definitely in order, but you know how you get when you have too much time on your hands. If you're starting to feel worried and anxious, but not quite sure what about, this sense of restlessness might be the problem. Sit down and think about it: is it time for a new project?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's not an auspicious time to ask for a raise or promotion -- but keep the idea in mind for later and start building your case now. You'll be able to tell when the mood shifts.
● Finances: Impulse buys are certainly not out of character, but making them after a bout of indecision is. Let the lack of profits be a lesson learned. The lesson? Don't doubt yourself.
● Love: If you want it, you can have it. You've just spent some time thinking about what it is you truly want from a relationship, and now it's time to put your wishes out there and let the universe get to work on fulfilling your request.
● General: Telling you not to go overboard is useless. It's like admonishing you not to speak your mind. You'll be on a mission to perfect both of those talents today -- excess and bluntness -- so expect to raise a few eyebrows. A few more than usual, that is. Yes, you'll once again have them rolling in the aisles -- that's nothing new. But you may acquire a couple of choice new stories and adventures for your repertoire.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Good fortune favors the well prepared, but even if you're caught flat-footed you'll still pick up on the positive energy coming your way. Run with it and let that momentum take you wherever it's headed.
● Finances: There is discussion and cross discussion, and yet your boat is slowly sinking. Be patient, Gemini. All the intellectualizing will ultimately net the big catch -- a money making idea.
● Love: Think about all the times in life where, if you'd gotten what you thought you wanted, how truly dissatisfied you would have been. Rejection equals protection in many cases. Love is the result of a happy accident.
● General: After one more day of wishing you could just crawl under a rock and disappear because you just don't want to deal with a certain person's nonsense any longer, you'll be ready to come out. Big time. You'll be so ready to come out you'll be unwilling to hide anything you're feeling. Anything at all. So heaven help anyone who tries to stifle you -- that temper of yours is just waiting to rear its ugly head.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Industry colleagues or folks from your workgroup will come looking for advice on their latest projects. Your words will make the difference between success and failure.
● Finances: It's not time for a Roman fire sale yet, but don't miss the obvious. With empty shells all around you, why start on a new coliseum? Don't start any new projects unless you particularly enjoy ruins.
● Love: Acknowledge all the feelings in your heart, even the ones you think aren't kosher. All feelings are valid; you just have to remember that not every emotion requires a reaction on your part or the other person's.
● General: This is the perfect astrological weather for someone like you -- someone who's already adaptable, versatile and perpetually able to see the good in any person or situation. You'll sail right through the challenges that might come up over the course of the day and be well on your way to a great weekend by later tonight. Be gentle with anyone who isn't quite so fortunate, though, and try to give them some pointers along the way.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You'll find that the time is right for big, sudden changes. You might be the only one who likes them at first, but once they're in place, people will adjust -- and so will you!
● Finances: Your finances are like an amateur camp fire. They're built up, flare out, then built up again. Use this period to come up with a more sustainable fuel. Brainstorming is just what you need.
● Love: Let bygones be bygones. The small stuff seems so, well, petty when it comes to past romances. Of course it does -- you have much bigger fish to fry (and a very cute assistant chef to help you out with that too).
● General: Be careful not to lose any money today -- and not just in the lottery or the stock market. Quite literally, you'll need to be extra vigilant about not losing your money. Keep a careful eye on your wallet or purse. In fact, keeping your money on your person -- in a safe pocket, for example -- might really be best. Oh, and don't carry too much at one time. Better safe than sorry, right?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Hard as it may seem, you'll have to narrow your focus right now. Too many aspects of your current projects are hanging out there, but if you break it down, you'll get it done faster.
● Finances: It has the potential to be a good or a bad day. The difference lies in the smallest of details, and they must be gone over with a fine-toothed comb. That's where the profit is, if that's any motivation.
● Love: Throw discretion to the wind. You need to strut your stuff so everyone can get a good, long, eye-popping look at just how fantastic you are. Call up your friends. It's time to get out and paint the town crimson.
● General: The universe has arranged a gift for you, a little token of appreciation for how wonderful you've been to so many for so long. Your prize is a perfectly peaceful day that's absolutely tailor-made for sharing warm, loving feelings with family and friends. Enjoy it, because you've certainly earned it. Oh, and there may be another little gift on the way. Check out that person across the room -- who's been doing the same to you. Nice smile, huh?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Strategic planning is on the agenda -- and if it's not, it should be. Let your current projects slide for the day so you can look squarely to the future. When you're caught up in that arena, then you can refocus.
● Finances: What you do with your money says a lot about you. In fact, it communicates your innermost self. So be careful what you say, via your wallet.
● Love: You're at your best when you're expressing yourself. Teaching, the arts, team sports -- all these areas are emphasized by the current astrological energies. Reconnect with your creativity and you'll connect with love.
● General: Last night, you were treated to a sneak preview of what you can expect over the coming week: an awful lot of hurrying up and waiting. These days will be marked by miscommunications, delays, bad directions and just missing whomever or whatever you desperately needed to see. In short, this is definitely what inspired Murphy to pen Murphy's Law. Talk about a good time. Better start practicing that famous patience -- and giving some lessons, too.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Build up your circle of allies, so you know you can trust them when the big business starts to pour in. Your collection of good people, which needs only a little maintenance, is one of your greatest assets.
● Finances: Unusual minor details are the norm. So why even call them unusual? Because each one is unique, in its form and in its hiding place. This one has the ability to rob you of all the profits, so turn over every pebble.
● Love: Active and creative are your keywords for today, especially when it comes to love. Staying in one spot won't give all that energy coursing through you the proper place to go. Get up, get out and most of all, get moving.
● General: What you could use is a giant dose of spontaneity right about now. Too much planning and organization can suck all of the fun out of life -- to avoid these contrivances, let go and allow things to flow. Just think about what you want to do today and go about doing it; don't schedule things or get too obsessed with watching the clock. You have enough discipline in your life right now: You certainly don't need any more -- loosen up.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Negotiations may have reached a later stage than you think. Check in with everyone involved to make sure you're all on the same page -- or can get there quickly. If not, you'd better start doing some fancy footwork.
● Finances: You are what you eat, you earn what you do -- or something like that? In any event, your finances are more in your control than you realize, and keeping busy is the best way to control your outcome.
● Love: When you speak from the heart, you're truly at one with your highest potential for love. Be creative when it comes to expressing your sentiments. Surprise your new cutie with this romantic side of your nature.
● General: You may be super focused on the task at hand, but you also know when it's time to take a load off. So after days of drilling away at a project, it's finally done. You may be tired, but you're ready to move on and concentrate on an entirely different subject: the person who's been impatiently waiting for you to finish this latest venture.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Act boldly and you'll win big. It's a good time to clear away old obstacles and set the stage for building greater structures. And have fun while you're at it -- after all, nothing has to be that serious.
● Finances: Slashing prices is one thing, but some things shouldn't be cut. When it comes to friendship, don't waste time yakking. Cut to the chase, even if money is the issue between you.
● Love: You're in the thick of the action, which is just the way you like it. Who knew that you could meet someone who sets your buzzer ringing too? Make sure to get his or her contact info even in the middle of the hubbub.
● General: Connecting, and reconnecting, is what it's all about for you now. It definitely won't be easy, but if you're up for the challenge of actually meeting the person you've been in contact with via phone or email -- or reuniting with someone you've been separated from for far too long -- then there's really no time like the present. It might take two or three shots, though -- and maybe even more. Be persistent. Once you make the connection, it will all be worth it.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your reputation will shoot through the roof, but don't let it go to your head. You'll have to work to maintain it, though that can wait for a while. You have other pressing matters to attend to right now.
● Finances: It's a good day to get your point across, once you finally figure out how to do it. But getting there is half the day, so put as much creativity into the search as possible.
● Love: The stars put you on display, and no wonder -- you're ever so glamorous and trendsetting right now. A pretty glamorous type is suddenly interested and wants to spirit you away for exotic adventures. Go ahead.
● General: Better pencil in some time alone -- not necessarily entirely alone -- but far from the maddening crowds. You need some privacy, and after the week you've had, it's no wonder. Since you've always believed that cleaning can be therapeutic, you might just spend the day getting a jump on your cleaning schedule. Then, once your place is spic and span, why not invite someone over to see it?
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You could be overwhelmed by today's business and pace. It might not be a constant rush, but it will feel like too much and you might need a longer break to recover. If that's the case, take it.
● Finances: Is it really an issue of duality? When clarity dissolves, it could be time to take a look at your motives. They may be the smoke and your moral fiber might be the wind blowing it away.
● Love: You're tired of the same old same old when it comes to meeting new people. So why not try something outrageous? Have a party where every friend brings a date who didn't work out for them. They might just work for you!