Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 27 2017
● General: You've been bitten by the travel bug, and you're having a hard time resisting the urge to take off. You're having an even harder time sitting still. So why keep fighting yourself? When was the last time you actually took a vacation? Sure, you've traveled, but probably for business. We're talking about strictly recreation. See? Can't remember, huh? Even if you can, it's time. A change of scenery will do you good.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Customers will make insane demands and expect over-the-top service. Do your best, but don't force yourself to meet their ridiculous expectations at this time. There's always next week.
● Finances: You're thinking about moving home. Don't suppress your feelings, but don't forget to imagine the picture correctly. It should be with your tail between your legs. Now is your financial situation as bad as it seems?
● Love: It's time to reenergize yourself for the start of a fresh cycle when it comes to your love life. An exhilarating new period is about to start, so get your mind, body, and soul in a state when they can greet all the possibilities.
● General: You've just about had it with whomever's been relentlessly picking and poking at you. You're ready to let go and let them have it. Well, before you do, warn them. Tell them what they're up against. That might be all it takes. And wouldn't that be better than leaving them verbally decimated? Well, wouldn't it? What do you mean you have to think about it?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Keep yourself in line today, especially in meetings with clients or higher-ups. You'll have a tendency to cross the line between appropriate and eyebrow raising, so easy does it.
● Finances: You know the drill: when socializing over food, everyone should act happy and content. And yet the world economy is crumbling around you. Are you fiddling while Rome burns? Not just yet.
● Love: A good friend is always filled with relationship advice -- solicited or not. If they have a romantic dilemma, don't stoop to their level. Let them talk it out and figure it out for themselves. Learn from their mistakes.
● General: Feeling as if you've been closely scrutinized by a certain authority figure? Well, you might be right, but you could be wrong about the reasons why. They may not be looking your way to criticize you. Rather, perhaps they're thinking of giving you some additional responsibilities -- which, of course, could also entail a raise, bonus or promotion. Smile pretty and be patient. Something good is on its way.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Connect with peers and overseas customers, or at least folks outside of your usual territory. This sudden expansion might cause a little stress at first, but it's nothing you can't handle.
● Finances: Don't worry about how it looks to be tight with money. Cheap is out, but thrifty is in. You know just what that means, and so do the Joneses.
● Love: The stars are all about law and order -- not exactly the most conducive energy for romance. They say it's time for you to deal with the past and your current behavior so that you have a healthy future.
● General: You can't hold this in any longer. You're just not humanly capable of it. So why try? Find the one Homo sapien on the planet you're absolutely sure you can trust, and sit them down for a good, long heart-to-heart. You've been carrying around this secret for too long, worrying about it and wondering if things are really as intense as you think they are. Ask for their opinion, and set your mind at ease.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Did some new hires just land in your office at the most inopportune time? Poor things. Go over and make nice during a spare moment. They'll be so happy, and you'll feel like a fountain of compassion.
● Finances: The spotlight is on you, but which you? The spendthrift one or its suddenly thrifty double? Everyone is in the same boat, adjusting their personalities to shifting circumstances, so don't be embarrassed by the glare.
● Love: Keep business and romance where they belong -- separate. While a little on-the-job flirtation can make a meeting pass quickly, you don't want to move into the realm of the unprofessional. You're too smart for that.
● General: You've been thinking a lot lately about what's really important to you, about what you want from the future and about how to make it happen. Baby steps. Take baby steps. Once you figure it out -- and you're close -- you'll want to dive right in and grab it all immediately, but that's not your best bet. Take your time, do it gradually and be sure. Measure twice, cut once, right?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If you decide to act impulsively today, it shouldn't have a profound impact on your bottom line. Make sure you can afford whatever extravagance you've ordered -- if it's not in the budget, don't do it.
● Finances: Money is a very sensitive subject, even in good times. These days, it's downright tender. Keep idle chit chat just that if you want to maintain goodwill.
● Love: You meet like-minded individuals on the job or while working around the community. Could it be that there's a love connection waiting to happen? Don't think about it and you'll probably stumble across it.
● General: More secrets? More intrigue? You bet -- and don't pretend you're not absolutely enjoying it. You like nothing more than a behind-the-scenes peek or being privy to a special confidence -- and you're good at keeping quiet, too! So when a friend approaches you, hoping for a word of advice about their current situation, don't even try to pretend it's a burden. You love this stuff! Fortunately, you also have plenty of that sound advice they're after. Give it up.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Workplace drama may very well reach a fever pitch today, but you have a hall pass to sneak way from it all if you want. You'll feel a lot more sane if you can leave your coworkers to their gossip.
● Finances: Some people clean when they feel stressed out, and others organize. And organize and organize and organize. The only thing you can't put in order is the source of all this activity, your checkbook.
● Love: Grace the social scene with your presence. If you don't show up, you'll be sorely missed -- and you might just miss out on the romantic opportunity of a lifetime. So get out those dancing shoes pronto!
● General: You're still reeling from that heady dose of energy and self-confidence the universe sent you yesterday -- and guess what? Today's array of stars will bring you more of the same. Much more. There's absolutely nothing you won't be able to do if you put your mind to it. Now that you know, get out that mental list of things you've been dying to say or do and tackle it, one by one.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: To get your plans into action, you'll need to stick out your neck a little farther than you'd like. Don't worry too much about the overall consequences; you're risking less than you think.
● Finances: Stopping to smell the roses has always looked appealing to you. So when things stop paying off, you're ready to ditch all the effort and do just that. Stick with current projects, instead. Their dividends are imminent.
● Love: Get healthy. Not only is this good for you, it's good for your love life. After all, what's more attractive than that inner glow? Eat right, do some yoga and go for regular walks. You might meet someone cute as you stroll.
● General: If you've been seeing someone recently, and were just starting to feel the passion between you growing, you'd better buckle up and put your tray in the upright position. You won't believe how quickly those emotions will pick up speed now. In fact, you should probably cancel any and all plans that involve public places or groups of more than just two -- you and that special someone. Investigate this immediately.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You're due for a little roadblock, but one that can be easily cleared away if you let go of one of your attachments. It'll sting at first, but you'll be amazed at the results once the pain subsides.
● Finances: Your intuitive powers are overriding your common sense. They are telling you it's a good day to get what you want, even though financial conditions couldn't be worse. Go with your intuition.
● Love: Don't confirm or deny the rumors -- just letting people talk while you go on about your business will make you all the more intriguing. You're used to being the object of fascination. A certain someone admires your aplomb.
● General: Anyone who decides it might be fun to challenge you to a verbal duel has their work cut out for them -- no doubt about it. That's just standard fare, however. But with the stars on duty, turning up the velocity on your emotions, you'll be even more likely to outwit, out chat and outmaneuver any fool who tries it today. Better warn them before they even get started.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: It's time to stop planning and start acting. If you translate your ideas into reality today, you'll find that they all come together much more easily than you'd anticipated.
● Finances: No matter how deeply you go in, there is nothing to be mined. Your energy for making money and your ability to bring it in are suddenly mismatched ... and it has nothing to do with you. Ride it out.
● Love: Socially, you're irreplaceable. Your friends count on your understanding and sympathy. Your family does too. No wonder you haven't had a chance to get involved in a little romance lately! Take time for yourself.
● General: Those bright lights in the sky? The stars are glowing, and they're turning up the intensity on all our emotions. In your case, it's adding fire and passion to your disposition, as well. Now, you're already quite the fireball to start with, so you don't need any help in this department. But should anyone challenge you, even playfully, you'll not only accept the challenge -- you'll outdo yourself to prove to them you're bulletproof.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: If troubles exist among you and your coworkers, it's because they can't keep up with your pace. Don't slow down; it's their problem for now. You keep doing what you do and everyone else will fall into place.
● Finances: Some ideas take some getting used to. Like changing homes, especially if the digs are smaller, not bigger. If it doesn't bother you, why are those around you reacting with such emotion? Block them out and think for yourself.
● Love: Carefully scripting a date won't ensure that it will go smoothly, and it might just end up being a snoozer of an event instead. Allow some room for spontaneity. Most importantly, be yourself and go with the flow.
● General: The stars have turned up the intensity -- but in your case, it's going to make it darned near impossible to resist buying something. Whether it's for you or for a loved one, if you want it, you'll go out and get it right now. Even if you know it's going to be on sale tomorrow. Who cares? Why wait for the sake of a few measly dollars, right?
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: When it comes down to negotiating, you have the edge. Your nerve is strong now and you can stare down even the steeliest gaze, so don't be shy. Make your demands and let the chips fall where they may.
● Finances: There are practical steps you can take to make it through this phase, and not just to pass the time. Staying organized will help you now, and prepare you for future profits.
● Love: You're forward thinking and ultra-modern, so isn't it ironic that you find yourself longing for good, old-fashioned romance? Not at all! Certain things never go out of style. Love will find you very soon.
● General: The array of stars in your heaven will occur in your very own sign -- which means you're going to be so darned emotional, you probably won't recognize yourself. You're also going to be feeling extremely rebellious, so anyone who tries to challenge you or test you -- well, they'll soon learn it wasn't the best idea they've ever had. You'll let 'em have it with both barrels -- as well you should. No more Mr. Nice Guy (or Gal)!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You'll go the extra mile for clients or customers, and they'll definitely take notice. They'll talk to friends and associates later on, so whatever time investment you can make now is a good one.
● Finances: While something old was crumbling, it was creating something new. It's back to dreaming about prosperity instead of living it. At least one area of your life will remain rich.
● Love: Feel like you're playing second fiddle to a potential cutie's career? Hold tight and, most importantly, make sure you're living your own life and not just waiting for them. The situation will improve soon.