Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 22 2017
● General: Don't indulge yourself -- or anyone else -- in anything that doesn't sound quite right. Financially speaking, you have antennae that are as keen as the day is long, and they're trying to send you an important message right now: The time is definitely not good to make any major investments. Wait a while, and be sure it is before you fork over any of your hard-earned money.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Ignore the drama going on around you -- it's way too distracting. Even though everyone around you is more emotional than the situation warrants, you should be able to pull it together and get the job done on time.
● Finances: You might have a good money generating idea, but letting on will kill it. Everyone else is just as hungry and waiting to pounce. Be careful what you say -- especially over email.
● Love: Every now and then you confuse wanting to be involved with someone with wanting to take care of him or her. Watch out! Sympathy is a laudable emotion, but it's not a good enough reason to be with someone romantically.
● General: Everyone knows how fond you are of your behind-the-scenes work. You operate best when you're quite literally pulling the strings from the wings. But right about now, you may be asked to take center stage -- which, obviously, can't be done from behind a curtain. So don't fight it. It's your turn to shine, that's all. You're the star of your own show. Revel in it.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You have a false sense of control over some aspect of your business and it's impairing your performance. Let go of the uncertainty or insecurity, and you'll start soaring again.
● Finances: If your impulses are racing neck and neck with your thoughts, then don't do any buying or selling. It's not a good day to have any financial dealings, at least until you're acting more in character.
● Love: Apply some critical faculties to your relationship ideas. What's outmoded or simply doesn't suit you any longer? Just because you thought you wanted this certain something then doesn't mean you have to have it now.
● General: If you have something to say to a certain higher-up who's been anything but communicative lately, you'd better say it now. First off, you might just be paranoid that they're avoiding you -- maybe they just don't even know your full name. You can make some headway, but you have to act fast. Knock politely, enter on command and ask for a few minutes of their time. That's a nice way to start, isn't it?
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You can see the big picture for what it is, and you have a better grasp than most on what's coming down the pike. That's why it's a great time for strategic planning and restating your vision of the present and the future.
● Finances: Lots of ideas are being generated, and for once you should be relieved that there's no follow through. They're just not money makers, so don't waste time getting frustrated over them.
● Love: Choose your words carefully. Today you are particularly gifted when it comes to communication, but that also means your speech can have double the impact, especially when it comes to dealing with love.
● General: Touchy? You? Oh, every now and then, maybe. Today in particular, for example. If you are, indeed, feeling especially cranky, you'd better take some time off from your partner. Absence does make the heart grow fonder, after all, and when you already know you're in a bad mood, isn't it best to put some distance between you and the person you care about most? Sure it is.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your closest coworkers are the key to your success right now. If you freelance, it might be time to bring in subcontractors. In any case, team-building will be simple -- people are more than happy to be involved with whatever you're working on.
● Finances: Projects have too many aspects to raise money. There are too many ways things can go wrong. On the other hand, you have not much to lose, so let yourself go wild.
● Love: Like the song says, 'Love the one you're with.' While this person may not be a perfect fit for you in the most important ways, you still have a pretty good time together. Enjoy it for what it is, no more, no less.
● General: Today might be a little tricky when it comes to communication and travel. Now that you know what you're dealing with, it's up to you to plan for it. If the past few days have been a struggle, and you don't want an instant replay of the disorganization, troubleshoot. Be sure you have an alternative arrangement for each and every plan you make; expect to default to the alternative far more often than the original.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You know that little voice that's trying to warn you about something? For once, it's time to tell it to shut up. You know what you're doing and you've prepared for all the variables. Move forward and forget about failure.
● Finances: Stop thinking about finances, if only long enough to enjoy socializing. Really focus on your friends for a change. You'll have much more energy for it once your head is clear.
● Love: Clean-up on aisle three! That's what your psyche is saying to you. It's time to take care of all the spills that the past few days of thrills have left in their wake. See if you can't recruit someone cute to help you.
● General: Your faith in the universe is a rare and lovely thing, and that confidence is certainly going to come in handy today. The rest of the world will likely be storming around, mad at something or someone. But you'll be an oasis of calm, an inspiration in this otherwise hectic day. Share your peacefulness with others if possible. The angst-ridden masses will be drawn to your placid charm.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your feelings about your job are much more positive than usual, and now is an excellent time to sit comfortably and assess the next few steps on your path. Even if the steps are small, you're still moving in the right direction.
● Finances: Quick reasoning won't dig you out of this hole. The shovel that's called for is cold, hard logic, not to mention a wallet of steel. The bottom line is telling you one thing: no more spending
● Love: Anyone with an ounce of sensitivity can see what a caring, considerate person you are, so why can't you? It's time to see how many assets you bring into a relationship and stop looking for ways to care for others.
● General: Ready to do some shopping? You bet you are. And since you've been good in this department for some time now, you're perfectly justified. The thing is, you may not be able to find what you want. Not just yet, anyway. That doesn't mean you won't find it in the future or even sooner than that. In the meantime, though, don't settle. Shop around. And don't forget to look online, too.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Now is the perfect time to reassert yourself and your position, especially if you've been pushed aside recently. There's no need for territory disputes -- just let the right people know you're standing firm and you won't bend for anything.
● Finances: First things first. Intellectualizing might not drum up the money but it generates a lot of ideas and energy. Don't stop at discussing finance, either. Talk about lots of new things and you're bound to stumble across the cash.
● Love: If you've hit a roadblock on the road to romance, you'll get a helpful shot in the arm today. A sudden turn of events lets you see where you could fix the issue with a minimum of effort. Take action now.
● General: Tolerance isn't usually one of your finest assets. Bravery, energy and unstoppable enthusiasm, of course -- all those undoubtedly belong to you -- but tolerance isn't something that comes naturally. Keep this in mind, because you're going to have to give yourself a crash course in this attribute, and with any luck, you'll get the basics down soon. Can you start now? Because today could be tricky, especially when it comes to family matters.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Use that human capital -- it doesn't earn interest. Customers will love you, so now's the time to woo them or upsell them on features or services they hadn't yet considered. Whatever you say will stick in their minds.
● Finances: The temptation is there to jump in, but there's an unusual minor detail: the pool is dry. Don't waste time trying to gamble, with your own or anyone else's money.
● Love: Your eye for detail verges on the uncanny, but it might be wiser (not to mention kinder) to draw a more forgiving veil over the situation as you get to know this person. You don't want to prematurely end a good thing.
● General: If you try to behave yourself, it's just going to end up being torture for you. If anyone finds it next to impossible to sit still and keep their hands and feet inside the car, it's you. You just love being sociable and active -- pushing the envelope just a tad farther than you know you should will be pretty darned appealing at the moment. Use all that cerebral energy to find a way around the obstacles instead of getting into trouble.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Allow your thought processes to descend to a deeper level. Your thinking has been more precise lately, especially about the most important issue on your plate. Don't worry about coming up for intellectual air -- you'll get all you need down below.
● Finances: What can be learned from your financial circumstances? Don't waste time philosophizing or getting deep about it. The important lessons are still the basics, like living within your means to name just one.
● Love: A fresh opportunity to connect lands in your lap. It's up to you to make the most of it while you can. Be playful. Explore all the possibilities, then ask yourself what it is you really want from this situation.
● General: Just when you thought it was safe to come out, and were getting ready to do just that... well, don't. Not yet and especially if you don't have to. Today's astrological buffet is chock full of frustrations -- and if you're trying to convince a family member to do something they've been resisting, it probably won't get much better. Should you give up? Absolutely not. Why would you even ask?
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your intuition is stronger than you think, and it can help you break bad work habits. Trust your instincts, especially if you've been relying too much on cold, hard reason lately. There's plenty of room for growth and exploration.
● Finances: Everyone's acting flighty in these economic times. Try not to scare off the investors. Honesty is still the best policy, though, so don't discard any extra details just because they're frightening.
● Love: You've got a million questions about a certain romantic prospect, but the most important ones just can't be answered until you two are in the same space. So enough with the nitpicking and go for it already.
● General: Just when you thought it might actually be safe to come out, just for a few hours, one more challenge will arrive -- and this one won't be going anywhere in a hurry. Yes, you've heard an awful lot of that lately, but don't shoot the messenger, and don't be upset with yourself. The heavens are stalling you. Go get a massage or a facial, or buy that outfit you've been admiring from afar. After all this, a treat is definitely in order.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Keep at it, no matter how many slings and arrows you must dodge and endure. You're on the right track, and the tussles are just reminders that the competition doesn't like it. Otherwise, the rivalry is mostly harmless jealousy.
● Finances: Coming up with an idea that stands out is even more important in today's economic climate. Consider it a challenge that you are up for, and get to work on something creative.
● Love: Old memories of past loves can be sweet, but it's time to put them to rest. After all, you need to make room for something new. Clean out your closets, both literally and emotionally. Pack up what you don't need anymore.
● General: An awful lot of activity going on right now concerning your finances -- your joint finances in particular. What it boils down to is this: you may need to take the checkbook or debit card away from someone who doesn't quite know how to manage it. If it's a partner -- or trickier, a spouse -- you'll have your work cut out for you, especially if you want to be nice about it. Be practical first. Your credit will end up being far more important than winning a popularity contest.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Can you trust the people you work with? Not so sure? Test 'em. Call on a coworker or colleague and see if they're available to help out. It doesn't matter if you need them now; what matters is whether they follow through on their promise.
● Finances: Numbers don't lend themselves to poetry, but that's where you come in. Ply your trade, work your magic -- describe it any way you need to, as long as you bring some art to the bottom line.
● Love: Pushing yourself past your limits isn't going to help you in the long run. What you need is a break from the dating game and a serious bout of indulgence. Long hot baths and comfort food are a must.