Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 3 2017
● General: Not in the mood to do much of anything? Well, every now and then even you deserve time off. So tonight, resist any urge to take work home or do some research on the computer. Instead, shut off all electronic equipment except the television, which you probably can't even find at this point, and watch a movie. Yes, really. You can do it. It's an alien concept called 'relaxing.'
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Be meticulous, and take as long as you need before signing off on any work that crosses your desk. The more attention you devote to it, the better off you'll be when it really counts down the road.
● Finances: You just don't have anything extra to spend on yourself, but you should look at that as a benefit. When there is no way selfishness can be indulged, you'll be becoming a better person without putting any hard work into it.
● Love: It's time to transform your romantic life and make it what you've always wanted it to be. The stars want you to make the most of this opportunity, so some deep work on your part is necessary right now.
● General: It's suddenly dawned on you that you haven't bought anything for yourself in a long, long time. It's also occurred to you that you've been very good lately -- despite some undeniably challenging situations. So isn't it time to do a bit of shopping? Before you leave the house or turn on the computer, though, resolve not to buy anything that's not expressly for you. Now hit it.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Keep working right up until quittin' time, or stay late if you can swing it. You're a professional powerhouse, generating positive energy and attracting new folks -- customers and colleagues -- to your cause.
● Finances: It's hard to stick to your budget alone, but it will be a lot easier when you find a work out buddy, so to speak. Whip your spending into shape together, then wipe the sweat off your brow and enjoy the results.
● Love: Appeal to someone by appealing to his or her emotions. There's nothing more seductive than a person who's able to deal with his or her feelings in an appropriate manner. You've really got it going on today.
● General: Notice how everyone seems to be feeling chipper and upbeat? Well, there's nothing in the water, but something is in the air. The heavens have arranged a delightful day for one and all. The best part -- for you -- is that every feeling you express will be not only welcome but extremely entertaining. Get out there and wow 'em!
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Strategic planning is on the agenda -- or should be. You can see the big picture and how it applies to your business or department. Explore your wilder ideas and try to flesh them out. There's plenty of room for exploration.
● Finances: Throwing money at a failing romance wouldn't help you much, so why toss your cash at other bad problems? Figure out a way to feel good about a situation without opening your wallet.
● Love: It's so easy to get caught up in looking ahead or staying in the past. Why not make a concerted and consistent effort to be in the present? You might find that all the love you need is right there in front of you already.
● General: You're in the mood for a good giggle -- a good, long one. In fact, you're out for one thing and one thing only right about now: the kind of company that will get you laughing so hard your sides will hurt. You know exactly who to call and exactly what to say to get them going. Get a whole group together, in fact, and announce that there will be no serious conversation. None.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It's a good time to reformulate your attitude toward the public. So take the focus off customers for a little while and deal with your internal needs. Expect huge and positive responses from your peers.
● Finances: If spending money on your home is your idea of bliss, your particular form of paradise might be challenged today. But you still don't have it hard, so look for other parts of household life to delight in.
● Love: Education not only feeds your head, it gives your heart and soul some nourishment too. Not to mention that it's always great to find a like-minded soul who shares your interests -- and possibly your passions too.
● General: Your mind is craving conversation -- and not that ho-hum kind of stuff you get every day at work, either. You want a discussion, a debate or even an all-out argument about politics or religion or one of the other subjects one must never, ever mention at the dinner table. So go out and meet someone who'll be able to give that to you. You know where to look. The bookstore coffee shop, maybe?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Step back and take the time to plan out your next few moves, even if you feel like taking action. Your ambitions are starting to mesh with reality, regardless of whether it's apparent to you. A little reflection is invaluable.
● Finances: Popcorn and movies, computers and investing -- these are good combinations, and it would be hard to find anyone who disagrees with you. But they're out there, so listen to the sound of sharpening pencils.
● Love: A traveler from the past drops back into your life. Now he or she wants to talk about the present (and the future) together. Your adventuresome spirit says go for it. Why not explore all the possibilities?
● General: Don't even bother trying to contain your enthusiasm for your current situation. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being happy, and you're entitled to express your feelings, no matter where you are. How much of this is due to a strict upbringing? Think about it. It's not as if you caused a public disturbance -- in fact, you probably brought a smile to several faces. Relax.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: A minor detail you've overlooked could come back to haunt you, so take care in all your business interactions. You aren't necessarily in immediate danger, but you should ensure nobody tries to slip something past you unnoticed.
● Finances: You're beyond the basics. Simply making cash has become, shall we say less than meaningful. You need something with more value than money to nourish you, now that you know how to put food on your table.
● Love: It's time to give that gray matter a little food for thought and some exercise too. Sign up for a class in an exotic skill. Like-minded explorers spark your passions when you meet in educational settings.
● General: After all that playtime, you knew you'd have to settle down and get back to business soon, didn't you? Of course you did. You have a list as long as your arm to tend to and you know it's got to be done today. Fortunately, the heavens have arranged for a host of ambassadors to help you out -- and they're quite the benevolent and hardworking crew. Go get 'em!
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Think long and hard before signing any binding agreements. You're the only one who's looking out for your best interests right now, so make sure it's all good before you give anything your stamp of approval.
● Finances: If making money is a relationship, then your romance has you tearing your tresses out. But washing it out of your hair is not an option -- seeing finance in a more balanced light is.
● Love: Debate philosophical issues with the cute intellectual you see haunting the shelves at the local bookstore. A passionate discussion could lead to a date, and that date could lead to passionate discussions elsewhere!
● General: You haven't really been able to think straight for days -- okay, maybe it's been more like weeks. You've been totally and completely distracted by a certain someone. But, wonderfully enough, they've been equally preoccupied with you. Well, now's the time to be brave and have a heart-to-heart talk about these mutual feelings. Isn't it time you two let your hair down? Sure it is.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Reach out to in-house colleagues and work on building alliances with them. Though these key relationships aren't necessarily in jeopardy, they could use a sprinkling of your famous TLC.
● Finances: So much of what drives the market is subliminal. Sigh. You can make decisions based on your inklings, or you can wait for something more concrete in your line of vision. But whichever tactic you chose, be prepared for profit to remain elusive.
● Love: The big questions have never scared you. If anything, you're drawn to philosophical themes. You find a kindred spirit who's just as willing as you are to ask the important questions and who isn't afraid of the answers.
● General: You've thought of a certain person as a strictly platonic acquaintance for so long you can barely wrap your mind around the thought of slipping them into another category -- especially a romantic category. Well, you'd better try, and you'd better try soon. Because if the way they've been looking at you lately is any indication, they've definitely got the jump on you in that department.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Figure out what you need to do to stay on top of your game or get there more quickly. Now is the time to conduct open-ended research -- the kind that tells you what you don't know. Be open to new perspectives on old ideas too.
● Finances: You may feel there is no justice when it comes to your checkbook, but actually your balance is quite fair. You've had plenty of preparation time, and now you're forced to face the facts. Attack the corners with gusto.
● Love: Hit the ground running. Believe it or not, when it comes to love, you're exactly where you're supposed to be. Here's the start of a whole new cycle of discovery for you. Be prepared to take advantage of it.
● General: You're oh, so ready for a break. Sure, you're as familiar with stress as anyone, but this last run has lasted a bit too long. Get some friends together and talk about the higher meaning of things -- about life, love, and relationships. Okay, maybe you should leave out relationships. (Oh, and politics and religion and maybe even sports, too. Just to be safe.)
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Aggression will cause more problems than it solves, so make sure you keep yourself from lashing out. You'll be riled up before you know it if you don't keep your anger and attitude in check. Take a breather if necessary.
● Finances: It used to be easier to make a buck, but nowadays you can focus all of your energy on work and still not connect with the almighty dollar. Think of each effort as a challenge, though, instead of dropping them all to start more enticing projects.
● Love: Sometimes the whole enterprise of getting a relationship off the ground seems too time-consuming. Right now you'd rather be learning a language or traveling. Follow those desires. You'll find love when you're ready.
● General: You weren't expecting this, were you? Not at all, not even for a second. You're usually pretty good at picking up on signals, but the mood you've been in lately has made it a bit too easy to slip one by you. Fortunately, this is a nice surprise, and you can certainly use some pleasant news and happy company right about now. Oh, and if you haven't had that serious talk yet, how about this evening?
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Team-building and morale-boosting exercises will get a lift from the day's energy. If you get behind them, you'll soon have a rush of cohesion and productivity and a much-needed fresh sense of purpose.
● Finances: Think of your financial situation in personal terms. You wouldn't be quite so aloof if your friendships were on the rocks, so be a bit more emotional about the level of your funds. It will ultimately help your bottom line.
● Love: Risking something for love doesn't seem so daring when you consider the options. After all, if playing it safe means you stay the same way -- and you know that being bored is really the worst choice of all.
● General: Still letting every thought fly from your lips just as soon as it crosses your mind? Well, good for you. Feels pretty good, doesn't it? Along those lines, though, you should know that while you'll still be telling it like it is for the next couple of days, your bluntness will be tempered with more than a bit of humor -- and your friends, who are probably all a little exhausted from keeping up with you, will be tickled. And relieved.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: It might be hard to escape disagreements now, so try to force a little open-mindedness or put off intense discussions and negotiations -- at least for a few days. Confrontations won't go anywhere at the moment.
● Finances: If money has thrown you out for someone new, just who is it? Don't waste time feeling cuckolded. Face it, you and cash never really had that kind of relationship anyway.
● Love: There's nothing worse than biting into a hard, unripe piece of fruit -- that's the metaphor you should keep in mind when it comes to romance. The right situation needs time, air, and sunlight to fully develop.