Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 18 2017
● General: A dear one has been wandering around in a fog for weeks now, not quite knowing what to do and not sure of who to ask for advice about their dilemma. You understand the situation, so don't wait any longer for them to ask. Offer. It's time to pull out your legendary way with words and use it to comfort them. A bit of advice wouldn't hurt, and maybe that nice, solid shoulder of yours, too.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You've had lots of energy focused on work lately, and your private relationships have suffered. It's never too late to mend them. Spend today and tomorrow reconnecting with the people you love most.
● Finances: You need a little bump. Energy is energy, no matter what form it takes. Let your ambition move you forward when it seems like nothing can make you any money.
● Love: Love would be positively dull if you always got what you wanted when you wanted it. Part of the thrill of being single is that you'll never encounter the same kind of passion twice. Enjoy the variety.
● General: Things are finally coming together just the way you'd planned and dreamed. Now, aren't you glad you didn't totally lose it and get someone angry -- or angrier than they already were? You've also had time to perfect a battle plan to make a certain dream into reality. Turns out there really is something to be said for sitting back and waiting, and it seems you're the expert in that department.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: If work decisions have been hard, sigh and be thankful you're back to making easier ones (pancakes or waffles). If crossing things off your list is the most difficult task you have to accomplish today, consider it a holiday.
● Finances: Everyone is shopping around these days, and on one is in a hurry to make purchases. That suits your Taurus nature just fine, but not your wallet. Do what it takes to generate enthusiasm for what you have to offer.
● Love: You have a window of opportunity. You may meet your one-and-only soul mate, or at least have a nice conversation with someone attractive. However, you'll never know unless you push yourself to take a chance.
● General: It's time to shift gears. Put down the legal pad, the calculator, and all other work-related or electronic devices. In fact, don't just put them down. Put them away -- far away. You need time now for nothing but recreation, and since you've been working so hard lately, you may also need help to loosen up a bit. Of course, you haven't been out of the circuit for all that long, so it won't be tough to find a playmate.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Preparation is the key to success, as you well know. So even though you have a day off, take a look at your overall situation. What's missing? What needs fine tuning? Where are the weaknesses? Use this time to fill in the blanks.
● Finances: Don't make things hard on yourself. Doing things the easy way means taking some advice. Your hopes and wishes will have to be put on hold, at least until this financial storm passes.
● Love: Peak flirtation times arrive right now! An interesting and friendly environment gives you the space you need to stretch your wings. Time doesn't just fly when you're having this much fun; it breaks the sound barrier.
● General: Oh, my. You're a bit angry today, aren't you? Or are you just frustrated with trying to get things done and not being able to come even close? Well, back away from any sharp objects, and try not to take this out on the ones you love. They're probably quite frustrated, too -- especially if they've been trying to get together with you and have run into some roadblocks of their own.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Drawing up and sticking to a personal budget is a must, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Even though you're loved and adored at work, you never know what's in store. Make sure you have a cushion just in case things get ugly.
● Finances: Don't react emotionally. That's harder than it sounds, especially if you're used to jumping with excitement at each change in the ticker tape. But with the financial forecast what it is, don't let yourself get easily aroused.
● Love: You understand what it takes to put someone else at ease. Demonstrate those super communication powers by helping them out. They'll be grateful, and you'll expand your field of social opportunities.
● General: Your own personal magic is running on high today -- very high. You've been casting spells on one and all for the past 24 hours, and you haven't even done it deliberately. Well, now. That certainly explains why your sweetheart has been simultaneously wonderful and insanely jealous, doesn't it? Take the night off from everyone else and give your sweetie some necessary reassurance.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Springtime's here but your home still looks like a winter wonderland. Don't you think it's time you finally took down the Christmas lights and put away the cold-weather clothing? Spend some time organizing your living space today.
● Finances: You learn something new every day. Some thought good times were here to stay, but even they have changed their opinion. Use this understanding to remind yourself that you're part of a larger cycle.
● Love: The secret of good timing? Not pushing matters when they're all wrong. Use your intuition. Is this person really the right one, or do you just want them to be? Switch your focus and you might open up your possibilities.
● General: As nostalgic as you're feeling at the moment, it would be easy to let yourself get down in the dumps. But what purpose would that serve? We all think we'd do things differently if we had the chance, but why dwell on changing the past? Everything you've ever done has made you the person you are today. Be glad for everything that's happened, good and bad, and look to the future.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Someone owes you money and you want it. According to the stars, it's the wrong time to settle debts, no matter how badly you need the dough. Let it go for now. The other person is more desperate than you -- it's like giving yourself a karmic bonus.
● Finances: Someone is feeling the pinch, and that's making them combative. But don't give in to anyone who pressures you to share your resources. If banks can reign in the lending, then so can you.
● Love: Of course it's important that someone loves you for who you are inside, but let's be honest -- you're pretty cute on the outside too. The stars give you lots of charm and flirtatious energy, so put it to good use.
● General: If you've been thinking lately about how to bring in a bit of extra cash on the side, an opportunity is about to come your way -- and you really should take it. Your intuition will be especially keen for the next couple of days and will tell you what to do. All you have to do is listen. Forget what you've been told, and forget the rules. Follow your gut. When has it ever let you down?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Things aren't exactly hunky-dory on the home front, so staying focused on domestic issues is difficult. Even so, don't hide in your homework or escape to the office, even if all you can hear is the clock ticking down to Monday.
● Finances: Don't let finances make you think everything has been turned on its head. The basics are still the same today as they were this time last year. Life is totally about relationships; always has been, and always will be.
● Love: Are you so focused on your dating schedule that you've been neglecting your friendships? Strong friendships are the cornerstones of your emotional life, so make sure you're not losing touch with them.
● General: You don't do anything halfway, do you? That goes for love, in particular, and it goes double now. So when you realize you've been tearing up an awful lot today, and maybe even doing a fair amount of sniffling, don't worry. You won't be feeling like this for long. Call together the ones you love and tell them how you feel. If you have to be nostalgic, don't waste it on television.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's a good day to spend time and money on yourself -- if you're like Scrooge, that is. But you're not, so just forget about the selfish side of the weekend. Instead, get as many people in on the action as possible. Pool your resources and have a blast!
● Finances: Your bottom line is less than attractive, but it could get downright ugly if you don't start taking some steps. Be methodical about it and pull yourself from the pink, before you wind up in the red.
● Love: Multifaceted doesn't even begin to describe you. You're kooky, zany, shy, aggressive, timid, affectionate, mysterious and practical. Why box yourself into being entirely one thing or another? How boring would that be?
● General: 'A dream is a wish your heart makes' isn't just a line from a song -- it's also quite true. And whether that dream happens while you're awake or asleep doesn't matter, as long as you make it come true. The good news is you're about to find out how simple it will be to do just that. Pay attention to the subtle signals the universe sends your way -- and think of them as signposts.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Things are sort of upside down right now. The weekend will be full of work, but the real fun will start on Monday. Consider spending time with business partners and coworkers on your days off -- this could be a great weekend project.
● Finances: You are far from defeated, for one simple reason. Money really isn't everything. Don't let tight times suck the fun out of life. You can still get a lot done, and have fun with it, too.
● Love: The stars are playing a game of truth-or-dare with you today. If you're truly feeling brave, you'll take both the truth and the dare. What you find out about your romantic potential will absolutely astound you.
● General: Got sick days? Well, you might want to think about cashing one in, because anything that even remotely resembles work will be quite the challenge today. Daydreaming, sighing and reminiscing about the past, however, will suit you just fine. If you do have to put in your time, be sure you're doing something you can perform on autopilot -- because concentrating will certainly be a tall order.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Ah, Saturday. Sleeping in, eating late a breakfast, watching TV, doing nothing. Those kinds of selfish activities will just have to wait. You should be focusing on others for the next few days, starting right now. Get out of bed and get to it!
● Finances: You have the basics, so don't let yourself get sucked into the general worry around you. Stability and security are still yours, even if riches are not.
● Love: In business, you know how to design a communication style to get the message out to the largest audience. Why not do the same for romance? Small and low-key is less effective than big and flamboyant now.
● General: It's safe to come out now, and almost safe to make plans again. But you might want to give anything important -- anything you really need to come out the way you've planned it -- another day or two. Before you set your most important plans down on paper, spend some time dreaming them up. That's really what today is perfect for, anyway. The good news is you might even come up with some that won't stay just a dream forever.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Finally, you have a chance to have fun. Being at work makes you feel good about yourself, but you have other needs, too. Remember friendship? Others will agree: It's been way too long since you and your pals reconnoitered over beers.
● Finances: Financial freedom would be great, but it's not going to happen anytime soon. If daydreaming about it is part of your general pattern of avoidance, then shake your head and get back to work.
● Love: Remember that even as you dip your toe in the waters of social experimentation, you need to maintain your core principles. Your sense of self is so secure that you can play at being someone else for a while.
● General: Everything you've read has said that yesterday was the day -- that all those mechanical and communication-oriented snafus you've been dealing with would be over. But they're not. Well, give it a day or two more before you start thinking that things will never get better. They will. It's just going to take a bit more of your world-famous patience to get through this. Yes, you probably are running low at this point, but try to conjure up just a bit more.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You're not going to get anywhere by doing the bare minimum. If you want to achieve your goals, you'll have to make some sacrifices, and Saturday is a small sacrifice indeed. Think of your future, grit your teeth and head into the office.
● Finances: Getting to financial stability is starting to feel like walking through a maze. You don't have the answers, but neither does anybody else. At least you're in the same fog as everyone else is.
● Love: What your love life needs is some pointless adventure. So go out with someone you know is all wrong for you, but who is ever so charming and adorable. What's life without a little mischief? (Answer: extremely dull.)