Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 16 2017
● General: It's not that you're out of control, but you are behaving a little recklessly. Particularly considering the way you usually act. You're taking well-calculated risks, though, so don't feel the need to stop yourself. You've simply weighed things and decided that this would be the perfect time to go after what -- and who -- you want. And you're absolutely right.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You might be so wrapped up in business you forget to come up for air. You'll actually be more productive if you take regular time outs. Don't be shy about grabbing your favorite coworker and discussing a project or assignment over lunch or coffee.
● Finances: You feel beyond restless. You may be desperate to do something, anything. But in this economy, the best approach is to do nothing, especially when it comes to signing legal agreements.
● Love: It's time for love to manifest itself in your life, but remember, you can't force something to happen if it's not ready. It's time to be innovative. Try getting rid of some old habits and see if that helps start the process.
● General: You have a couple of delightful days coming your way, the couple of days out of every month when you are most inclined to devote absolutely every waking moment to the one you adore. Fortunately -- and this doesn't happen all that often -- this dreamy period has commenced on the eve of a weekend. So you're golden, straight through to Monday. Needless to say, this calls for a celebration. Start planning.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's time to break out of your shell! Your best work today will happen in teams, so rustle up like-minded coworkers who want to see you meet your goals. Don't be surprised if you bridge a connection with a peer through a mutual interest or passion.
● Finances: Most financial strategies are geared towards the masses, and you may suddenly find yourself among them. Use mainstream investments to separate yourself from the crowd.
● Love: Remember not to push. Just because you have a clear idea of how things could be in this situation doesn't mean that the other person necessarily agrees. Do what you need to do and let them take care of themselves.
● General: You have only one thing to do before you settle down for some serious recreation with your favorite playmates: Make sure all your business is taken care of. You wouldn't want to be in the middle of a wonderful evening, and then suddenly remember you left the computer on, would you? And you'll want to leave the cell phone at home, right? Well then, be sure to double check on your way out the door.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your ability to identify trouble spots and trends is unrivaled right now, so focus on the details, because you're usually looking at the big picture. You'll discover the nuances of any situation when you're seeing it up close and personal.
● Finances: If money has you thinking about changing careers, it could be time to do more than daydream. If you can imagine making more money, you can use your creativity to make it a reality.
● Love: Sometimes, like a magpie, you can be temporarily distracted by what's shiny and new. Right now, the serious-minded stars want you to question what it is you truly crave in romance. Be honest and you can find it.
● General: There's not much you can't do once you put your mind to it. And your mind is certainly spinning now because you've suddenly been struck with quite the urge to get really, really close to someone. Don't even try to avoid it, because absolutely nothing else will pacify you -- you'll go after what you want and get it. Sweetly and with no complaints. That's just how you get things done.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your attachments can be strengths, especially with the current emphasis on stability and reliability. Trust in your people and your judgment, and you'll come out fine. In fact, you may emerge way ahead of the pack.
● Finances: Your strong intuition has earned you a pretty penny. Now it's telling you something else altogether. If you get that nagging feeling it's time to give to others, then it is.
● Love: Someone who looks great on paper just doesn't manage to spark your interest, but meanwhile, someone who's all wrong the surface really clicks with your sensibility. Listen to your instincts. Go with it for now.
● General: If you know you should get into contact with a certain someone, do it sooner rather than later. Over the next few days, even the most routine conversations will be difficult to arrange. Hey, it's a great day. Why not spend it on the phone or with someone you've been wanting to get together with? Take this opportunity while you can, because it won't last forever.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Check in with long-timers or mentors about the current situation. A subtle change to your course of action needs to be made -- one that's been made before. Don't worry. The adjustment will make your life way easier. Then again, you already know that.
● Finances: Don't have financial dealings with others, at least not until you've spent the day by yourself. Use the time to do research and listen to your instinct, especially the part you can only hear when you're alone.
● Love: It affronts your regal pride to be seen in anything other than the best, but just remember that 'the best' differs widely from person to person. Perhaps you and a potential lover could talk about your standards first.
● General: If there's anything you're astrologically equipped for, it's listening. You're a born counselor, and your sympathy and wisdom know no bounds. You'll be putting those traits to good use over the weekend, and helping a lot of loved ones with them, too. Of course, this isn't a first -- you've been that person others turn to for a long time. Just don't get so good at counseling you forget about your own needs.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If your job has any creative aspects at all, get in touch with them now. If not, see about figuring out some new way of completing your workload. Without this extra assistance, you'll struggle to meet your deadlines.
● Finances: It's never too late to learn how to roll with the punches. Everything's mutable, even your bottom line. So as things fluctuate, imagine yourself on a raft in the ocean, but not too far from shore.
● Love: Have you been spending your emotional energy on a dead end? It's time to regroup and conserve your resources. After all, you have a lot of love to give, but you want a little return on the investment in the long run!
● General: A dear one who's been trying to handle a tough situation alone will finally work up the courage to come to you and ask for your help. No fair scolding them for not asking sooner -- even if you really want to. Listen to them, do what you can and make it clear by your response that, next time, they can come to you as soon as the fireworks start -- not after the oohs and aahs.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It's a great time to follow up on old leads and dredge up forgotten contacts. Times and circumstances have changed; people have matured and moved on. Whatever difficulties you ran into in the past are nonexistent now.
● Finances: When it seems like you're just not making a penny, common sense would say to give up. But you know better. Stick with current projects and ignore those who would urge you otherwise.
● Love: There's no recipe for romance. You have to put forth your best intentions, have a little faith and then let the cosmos do all the really heavy lifting. It's time to sit back and enjoy all the other great things in your life.
● General: A whole lot of emotions are in the air, all running rampant -- no, running amok, actually. Fortunately, you're as solid and unwavering as they come, a veritable rock. So when your dear ones come to you with that look of shock and stunned surprise on their faces, do what comes naturally -- what you always do. Listen without interrupting, comfort them and offer your couch for the night.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Every request you meet will earn you double bonus points now. Your reputation as being reliable is occasionally used against you, but now it's totally working on your behalf. Keep up the momentum and ignore the naysayers.
● Finances: Your dreams shouldn't be the only place you feel playful. You can be in harsh financial circumstances and still not act grim. Besides, a dour expression won't make the money come back any faster.
● Love: The saying goes 'live and learn,' but maybe it should be changed to 'listen and learn.' That doesn't just mean paying attention to others. Listen to yourself when you talk about love, and you'll learn something surprising.
● General: It's been quite the week, and there's more to come. It's all going to happen just in time to make it a warm and wonderful weekend, too. If you're attached, you'll want some quality time alone with your partner, no doubt. If you're not, get out there and resume the hunt. That perfect person is looking for you, too -- but not in the usual places. Think sophistication: art, music and beautiful, quiet places.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Workplace gossip has taken a firm hold, and while you're often up for a good chat, you have tasks to accomplish. Try to keep your head down and let the crossfire zip over you. It's not that you're a prude -- you just have too much work to do.
● Finances: Losing money is not the same as misplacing your keys. In fact, it's way different. Or is it? The cash is out there somewhere, and if you look long enough, you're bound to find it.
● Love: Allow yourself to take part of earthly pleasures. After all, even your prodigious intellect needs a different kind of energy to balance out. Find joy in the material world; open up to new definitions of love.
● General: You're doing your best to navigate an emotional minefield blindfolded. No one -- absolutely no one -- seems willing to guide you. But you don't need them. Distract yourself any way you can. Try to remember that time really does heal all wounds and that you have your own life to live. In other words, make your plans with confidence. Your loved ones will get over it. Or not. Either way, remember you can only do so much and move on.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Perseverance will pay off better than resistance at this point. Change always seems worse before it comes. Once it arrives, just let it settle in. Try to work with whatever project or axiom that has been giving you the most trouble.
● Finances: It's the wrong time to ask for an advance on a project. You don't need to prove yourself, the profit does. So resign yourself to putting in the hard work before tasting even a penny's worth of the rewards.
● Love: True romance means learning to compromise, but you're in a take-no-prisoners kind of mood right now. Give your potential sweetie fair warning that you're in a stubborn phase, or better yet, just reschedule.
● General: You've had quite the time over the past few days -- the past few weeks, even. You can take a breath now, however, because the heavens have arranged a break in the action. And you're probably quite happy to hear about that. The higher-ups you've been dealing with lately are probably relieved, too, because if anyone can be stubborn, you can. Fortunately, they're fond of you.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Clean up your work area, at least metaphorically. Plenty of fresh energy is flowing in, and you'll need all the mental space and desktop acreage you can muster. Figure out which old projects and clients you can retire to make room for new ones.
● Finances: Putting yourself first means paying down your bills. That may feel counterintuitive, but pushing your credit card to the limit is not treating yourself well. Don't overspend.
● Love: You're not in the mood to suffer fools gladly (are you ever?). So if your date says something a wee bit silly or thoughtless -- well, remember that your fuse is a little shorter than usual before you reply.
● General: If anyone can say what's on their mind in a succinct fashion, it's you. So now that you're feeling chatty, your friends won't quite know what to make of you. Well, don't give them a chance to think about it. Keep talking. It's about time you said what's on your mind and got some answers to those questions, too. While you're at it, break out that phone card you've been toting around.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Though you have plenty going on in your immediate environs, right now you need to get out your telescope and scout far-off locales for the next stage of growth. Whether it's across town or overseas, set your sights on new opportunities.
● Finances: Something's got to change, and it might as well be you first. Use this phase as a way to transform yourself. Try out new ideas or start new projects to get the financial ball rolling again.
● Love: Go against your usual type. An earthier, practical partner is just perfect for your deep and intuitive energies. You'll help balance each other out. Be open to the opportunities and the right person will appear.