Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 25 2017
● General: You don't usually travel much, unless it's for business. But at the moment, you'll be all too happy to hop on a train, bus or plane -- with anywhere but your current location in mind. Yes, you definitely need a change of scenery. The good news is you know it, you can afford it and you'll be on your way soon. Oh, and how about inviting a travel companion along to help take the edge off?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Put in time to do some research. It's a great day to finalize dates, itineraries and other details pertaining to your upcoming schedule. You'll find the facts you need to confirm your plans, giving you peace of mind (and something to look forward to).
● Finances: Think of yourself as a caveman, using a stick and some flint to generate heat. Then sparks. Then a fire. You can generate money in the same primitive way, if you translate the action to the modern market.
● Love: Knowing when enough is enough is more than half the battle when it comes to relating to someone else. After all, not every moment can be filled with connection and discovery -- how exhausting that would be!
● General: Someone you've been close to for years has just done something wonderful for you, but you may not know about it for quite some time. Since you're as perceptive as anyone could possibly be, however, you'll have an inkling -- which gives you the perfect opportunity to leave a thoughtful gift on their doorstep or return the favor from behind the scenes.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Family members and friends will get on your bad side today. Nobody's interested in doing what you want to do -- unfortunately, majority rules and you have to go along for the ride. Try to have a good attitude about it.
● Finances: You're letting money take on human form. It's not a power struggle, so don't invest that kind of ego or arrogance into it. Slowly let go, and you'll see how much energy you've wasted on your emotional attachment.
● Love: Take good care of yourself; and not just because your impressive appearance might snag some attention from a certain cutie. Take good care of yourself because you deserve the best life has to offer -- all of it.
● General: You've never been tough to talk into traveling, and today won't be any different. It will be just right, in fact, because you're feeling more than a little bit like breaking out of a rut, and you know exactly how to do it. Sweden? Egypt? Who knows? Don't decide until you absolutely have to. Get as much information as you can, and then choose the place that's most tantalizing. Oh, and keep in mind that you may need some extra time to get where you're going.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your significant other is not in a very receptive mood today, which might make life on the ranch difficult at best. Take a deep breath and try to work around them. Obviously, it's not a good day to discuss buying that new car.
● Finances: When it comes to getting out of this financial mess, everyone's got an opinion. Seeing their ideas put into action is another story. Don't invest until they put their money where their mouth is.
● Love: Be persistent and follow through on those good intentions, especially when it comes to a potential romance. Any actions taken now provide a solid foundation for later interactions. Be genuine and have the best motives.
● General: Still putting your nose to the grindstone? Still forgetting about what you love best? Your partner, your friends and socializing, for example? Well, it's time to stop that, right now. Your loved ones will no doubt remind you of that tonight. Don't be too upset if they give you a good talking to. They have your own best interest at heart -- and maybe just a little selfishness on their part because they miss you.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your listening skills will be valuable today when someone confides a juicy tidbit of info in you. Avoid suggesting any solutions -- they really just need to vent. Their trust in you is flattering.
● Finances: Don't invest in anything outrageous. Being prudent has never been more sensible. Look for the best interest value, or simply leave your money in the bank.
● Love: Let your sensuous side come out to play. Put on a great outfit for no particular reason. Get the car washed and drive to a restaurant with a terrific view. Appreciate all the earthy pleasures life has to offer.
● General: You've been playing for days, and you've enjoyed every minute of it, but now it's time to settle down a bit. Not that that you'll mind, just this once. Your energy stores are low, and you're in the mood to chill out and regroup. Yes, really. Even perpetually impetuous people like you occasionally need to rest. It's okay; there's no shame there.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Even though it's Saturday, be careful when it comes to all things business related -- take a step back and double-check the details before going forward. If you have to move at all, err on the conservative side.
● Finances: Staying within budget may not be the pinnacle of your financial career, but in this economy it's still an achievement. Give yourself a pat on the back, and then celebrate -- on the cheap.
● Love: If it's one thing that gets your goat right now, it's sloppiness. When you make plans, they stay made. It might be best to explain this to someone beforehand, just to avoid any messiness after the fact.
● General: Don't pack up that certain someone's clothes just yet. Sure, they've been irritating, and no, you don't have to take it. But if you give it a second chance, you might be pleasantly surprised. You two have history -- that's apparent. So why not put some of it to use? Think of the good times, and allow those memories to convince you that it's worth being patient. Just one more time.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: A lack of information doesn't mean you should stop and give up. You have the time and energy today to keep searching. You know where you're going -- all you need are the details. Don't throw in the towel until you've crossed the finish line.
● Finances: Should you stay with the program or be flexible? The answer lies somewhere in the middle. Think of yourself as a company and all the busybodies breathing down your neck as your shareholders.
● Love: The stars send you a double dose of charm when it comes to love. You could talk the birds out of the trees if you wanted to. So now the question is, who do you want to talk into doing something with you?
● General: Remember how jealousy and resentment made getting through that one day easier said than done? Well, here we go again. It might not be the same person or circumstances, but something about today's events will seem quite familiar. At this point, however, you know exactly what to do: Don't feed any energy into the situation, and it will go away. If that doesn't work, be more direct. Say goodbye, and say it like you mean it.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: A long lost friend or lover could pop up today, and if it feels right, you should take the time to reconnect with them. This could mean big things for you down the road, because this person has tons of connections.
● Finances: Don't let anyone convince you that the details don't really matter. Listen to the wisdom of the ages, and know that that's exactly where the devil is. There, and in the numbers.
● Love: A potential love interest wants your opinion. The trouble is, your discerning eye sees more than your prospect is able to handle hearing right now. Rise to the occasion and be your ever-diplomatic and discreet self.
● General: Oh boy, here we go. That innocent little flirtation you were just starting to enjoy? Forget about enjoying it. A certain someone who absolutely adores you will make it abundantly clear that this isn't quite what they had in mind when you two talked about it. Of course, you're a big fan of monogamy, so it's not as if you were thinking of acting on this -- but fun is fun. At least, it was...
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You've been too busy at work to notice that things around the house are falling apart. You can't avoid the truth any longer: You're going to have to reinvest some money on the domestic front. Assess your budget first, then start prioritizing.
● Finances: You might have some extra chips, but that's not something you want to show off in this economy. In other words, being flamboyant is more of a problem than it's worth, so tune it down.
● Love: Trimming the fat is always helpful, whether you're preparing a meal, working on a budget or dealing with love. Some bits of wretched excess are getting in the way when what you should be focusing on are the basics.
● General: After the behavior you've been exhibiting recently, your dear ones have absolutely no idea what to expect from you -- which is just the way you like it. So today, just for a change, you'll do a rapid about-face and suddenly become quite concerned with duties, responsibilities and meticulous attention to details. Ha! That'll teach 'em to think they have you all figured out!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You've been misunderstood before, so why put yourself through it again? If someone in your personal or professional life is poking around, stay silent. They're only digging for petty info, so don't give 'em an inch. Keep your cards close to your chest.
● Finances: The days of big bonuses are gone, but you can still scrape together enough to get away. You can rejuvenate right here on home soil, so forget the vacations to distant destinations.
● Love: Playful and precise are the two sentiments you find yourself balancing between. Rather than trying to choose one or the other, use them both and find an acceptable rhythm as you deal with love matters.
● General: Those unforeseen obstacles are still on the menu. But if you can successfully navigate your way through today (which might be tricky, especially if a dear one's jealousy or resentfulness rears its ugly little head) and tomorrow (when you'll be working while you'd much rather be playing), you'll be golden. Oh, just grin and bear it. Let the others be as cranky as they like. You don't have to encourage them.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your latest household project still has a lot of loose ends. Fight the urge to rush; you'll just get more frustrated in the end. Take your time and include family members in the endeavor -- your efforts will be rewarded.
● Finances: There's nothing you hate more than being stingy, especially if it's you who's doing all the hogging. But someone just has a way of bringing out the worst in you, whether it has to do with business or personal resources. Give yourself a pass.
● Love: You know who you like and who you don't. Hey, if you're not feeling it, you just can't force yourself to react any differently. But this person might deserve a second chance. Get their email -- just in case.
● General: A little bit of worrying about money is a healthy thing, but there's no sense in obsessing about it. Better yet, it's not necessary. You've been keeping a careful eye on things for some time now, and it's probably been paying off -- literally. Besides, everyone spends a little more than they should. And isn't there someone you'll be spending time with over the next few days you'd like to spoil, just a tad?
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: A budget review may be in order as financial concerns force you to be more conservative than usual. If you follow this strategy for a while, you can expect to weather any storm. You may even have a few bucks to spare.
● Finances: Don't think of your financial train as running out of track. There won't be any sudden changes for the better, but consider this one of life's interruptions. Your profits can grow down the line.
● Love: Why beat yourself up when it comes to your love life? After all, life and love aren't about being perfect. They're about doing the best you can, learning all you can and trying to help out a few people along the way.
● General: On the one hand, you're still willing to be patient. On the other, you're feeling a bit like Mt. Etna on a bad day. Whether you explode or not is one thing -- but it's definitely time to let them know exactly how much fire you can spout. That little-known secret about you is one that you might want to share now: You have one heck of a temper. It doesn't show up much, but when it does? Stand back.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: No, you're not at the office, but your productivity is revved super high today. Try to finish off all those little projects that have been nagging at you for a while. You have plenty of time to tie up loose ends.
● Finances: Minding your own business was never a healthier choice. Don't get carried away in other people's dramas, especially if their situation is direr than yours. Look at your own balance for some comfort.
● Love: Sit back and enjoy the ride. When you're not so intent on the destination, you'll find that the journey itself becomes the point. And if someone attractive sits next to you and strikes up a conversation, all the better.