Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 10 2017
● General: You really couldn't be feeling any better and for a variety of reasons. Don't worry about that wonderfully blissful feeling going anywhere, either. You're all set for a nice, long, happy roll, so enjoy it. Your only responsibility right now is to make sure everyone around you feels just as good, which really shouldn't be a problem. After all, this kind of thing is contagious.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Future goals may seem to be fading out of sight -- perhaps a readjustment is in order? Bring your focus closer to reality. Think about planning for the next two months rather than the next decade. Everything will seem more tangible that way.
● Finances: Your drive for success is making you desperate. But you need to slow down and stay grounded, because if it were now or never, you'd be plain out of luck anyway.
● Love: You're in a very accommodating mood, but could it be that these efforts to make room for a potential hottie's schedule are going just a wee bit over the top? Remember that you get the government you deserve.
● General: You're not usually this sentimental, but for days now, you've been surprising even yourself with how emotional you can be. It's good to allow yourself these feelings. Every now and then, even a sign as stoic as yours is allowed to do a bit of sniffling -- especially with what you've been going through lately. And if anyone decides to start kidding with you about it? Well, let's just say they'd better be brave because they're certainly foolish.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: A radical new work process is a bit too radical for you. Present your concerns to the one in charge. He or she may not be receptive to what you say, but you're not the only one saying it. And ultimately, at least you've said your piece.
● Finances: You don't have to be a preacher type of person to have ideals. Stick to your principles, no matter how hard someone tries to make you see things from a different perspective. Some things are worth much more than money.
● Love: Cultivate a little detachment when it comes to love. You have to assess with a more precise eye what it is you've been doing and what you want. Pretend you're giving advice to someone other than yourself.
● General: You have romance on the brain -- and that's all you can possibly talk yourself into thinking about right now. So that perma-smile you've been wearing is going to stay right where it is. Keep in mind that this can be annoying to others, though, especially if they haven't been quite so fortunate in that department lately. Don't let them take the fun out of this for you, but force yourself not to gloat.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's all about input today: new information, new ideas, new ways of thinking. This different perspective on your work life will be an excellent foundation for a fast climb up the ladder. Keep an open mind -- the wider the better.
● Finances: As if the market weren't bad enough, now you're worried about your business relationships. But just because you fear you're being held back by others doesn't mean you are. Chill, at least for now.
● Love: Accepting yourself is the key. Once you learn how to do that, you'll be able to repeat the task not only for yourself but also for others. What could be more appealing than someone who's absolutely at ease with themselves?
● General: It's not just your imagination. Everything really is happening in sets of two -- which just so happens to be your favorite number. And with things going along as well as they are, you're only too happy not just to share, but to cut everyone in on your happiness. So when a friend ambles by with a sad story -- or two -- you'll be happy to give them some time. And you'll make them feel better, too.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Mix it up a bit -- it's time to shake off the daily blues. Try something new: a new route home, a new lunch place or maybe a new outfit. Who says lots of little changes can't equal one big one? Well, you make the call.
● Finances: To balance your books at this point requires something extreme. Or is it the opposite? Yes, simply waiting it out could be your best approach, so ignore the encroaching firestorm.
● Love: Sometimes when you give a little, you get a lot in return. It's time to reevaluate that 'must' list of characteristics for potential partners. Some of those items could be scrapped in favor of much bigger returns, no?
● General: Careful, now. Getting too far from your money won't do you any good, but you certainly have some distractions to contend with. In fact, keeping your attention focused on anything right now will be far from easy. Daydreaming -- now, that will come easily, as will thinking about a certain someone who's inspiring those daydreams. Better hire an accountant. And someone to snap their fingers every now and then to bring you back to speed.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: More changes are happening, and your role may go high profile soon. Polish up your external appearance with some new clothes. Others enjoy listening to and being around brilliant, attractive and charismatic people like you.
● Finances: Don't wait until you see yawns. When you were getting in shape, you learned a valuable lesson: don't bore others with your health regime. Apply that to your personal fiscal discipline philosophy, and keep it to yourself.
● Love: Not everyone has to do things your way in order to succeed. In fact, if you try dealing with relationships from another person's point of view, you might find yourself in the middle of a rousing success.
● General: Is this an instant replay of yesterday? It just might be -- as far as your heart is concerned, at least. You're still feeling extremely nostalgic, and particularly focused on the past. Don't be too upset about it, though. We're all entitled to take those emotional strolls down memory lane every now and then. Right now, it's your turn -- and not a moment too soon.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Dreaming about work is keeping you up at night and making it harder to focus during the day. A quiet change of scenery will do wonders to calm down the thoughts and anxiety colliding in your brain.
● Finances: With your balance what it is, there is little room for creative license. Be as conservative as possible with any thoughts or actions you may have regarding money.
● Love: Feeling sentimental? It's time to break out old letters, photos, and tokens of affection from suitors past. It's astonishing how much love you've had in your life, and how much you have to look forward to in your future.
● General: You've been dealing with the erratic, unusual behavior of friends, neighbors and family members for days now. You're tired of it, and you're just about done with babysitting them. You're even ready to mention that. Good for you. You can probably find a place to hide that's anything but boring -- oh, and someone to hide with, no doubt about that. In the meantime, get through the day, and think about tonight.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Schedules are changing left and right, and you're scrambling to keep things on track. Take a deep breath, smile and say 'no problem!' Your flexibility is up to any task, and it will keep you sane as long as you don't go off on a tangent.
● Finances: Of course you're feeling sentimental for the good life. Who wouldn't? But that's not a good place to be in. Snap out of it and focus on ways to turn a profit in today's reality.
● Love: You're used to making situations beautiful and pleasant. No wonder this deep wave of emotion takes you by surprise. Ride it out rather than trying to get rid of it. Once you experience it, you'll be a better person.
● General: You're the best secret-keeper on the planet. When you say you won't utter a word, you mean it -- and you take that promise seriously. That quality will come in quite handy now. You'll see why this evening, when someone close to you may let just a little something slip -- with less-than-thrilling results. Is there any way you might be able to give them a crash course on keeping their mouth shut?
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: One of your favorite coworkers is acting very weird, and you're tired of covering up their outbursts. It's time to step out of the way and let their behavior speak for itself. Sure, you love 'em, but you can't save 'em.
● Finances: If you had self control a year and a half ago, you should do more than pat yourself on the back. Not only is it the proverbial rainy day, but your discipline will come in handy when meting out your savings.
● Love: Yours, more than most signs, knows that human beings can't really appreciate what's been given easily. That attitude helps if you've hit a rocky patch in the road of love. Have faith: Good things are on their way.
● General: Let go of work matters -- at least for now. You've done more than your part to take care of business. You're tired, you haven't had any fun in longer than you can remember and you can't really do any more than you've already done. There. Now that it's all been said, do you think you can actually give yourself a reprieve? Just for a couple of days? You know you deserve it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Culturally speaking, a new employee has radically different ideas from the rest of the crew. Their perspective is like a breath of fresh air -- it will encourage innovative thinking, deep contemplation and a new approach to a formerly insoluble issue.
● Finances: When the crosshairs were focused on money, you went after it in a direct manner. And even though it's out of sight, it's still not out of mind. You'll have to come up with a new approach to raising it.
● Love: You can't ignore your desire for change any longer. Could it be that you're tired of the same old same old? It was a lot of fun, but you want something truer, deeper and more significant. Face it: You're growing up.
● General: Don't worry, there's nothing unusual about how you're feeling right now. All you need is someone to talk to and snuggle up with -- and after all the times you've done just that for several dear ones, it really shouldn't be too hard to find someone who's willing to accommodate you. Oh, and if it is? Well, then it's a good time to increase your circle with some more available friends.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You've taken on a strong leadership role within your team, yet the higher-ups haven't seemed to notice. At the next meeting, make them aware. The folks around the table will pipe up with all the support you'll need.
● Finances: Patience is a virtue, as well as an asset. It will be quite a while until you know that your plans are working. So until you see the dividends, be on the lookout for other telltale signs of good results.
● Love: So you've got a few neuroses when it comes to love. Who doesn't? Think of them as adding spice to the feast of emotions. You can keep them under control, especially if the right opportunity comes your way.
● General: Still in the mood for love? You bet you are. You're probably not having many problems with your partner, either -- or no problems at all. And even if a bit of a tiff is on the evening's agenda, by the way, you can put an end to it in no time flat if you just remember one thing: They're on your side. They don't want to squabble, either. So go ahead. Do something devastatingly charming.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You'll learn great new things from small mistakes now -- approaching different problems the same way is counterproductive. Before you get stuck in a rut, adopt a new way of thinking, and be prepared for some trial and error.
● Finances: You may not see why you should suffer budgetary restrictions, even though you understand how others could have gotten themselves into such a mess. Bt even if you didn't flail away like they did, try to enjoy the imposed discipline.
● Love: You'll find that you're in a kinder, gentler mood and you're even willing to give a past prospect another chance, especially when you get an explanation for some strange behavior. The ability to forgive is a virtue.
● General: It started just after you got up this morning, and you're hoping it will never end. Well, that may be a bit much to ask in the long run, but for today -- oh, and tomorrow -- go right ahead. You could always just pretend that these feelings won't end, which will definitely make the evening even more exciting -- if that's possible.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You've become a creature of habit at the office, so try to turn your routine on its ear today. Walk a new route to the copier; take lunch a half hour later; find new ways of doing the same old stuff. A breath a fresh air is what you need to keep going.
● Finances: You're getting closer and closer to your friends in high places. Are you climbing up the ladder or are they falling down it? Either way, it's time to look past them if you need financial help.
● Love: Love means accepting all of someone, not just the parts that are convenient or match your self-conception. It's time to push aside any pretty scenarios; you need to focus on the reality of the situation.